Gossip Girl: 8 Things to Know About Episode 100 (aka Blair's Royally Iffy Wedding)

Get More: Previews, Scoop

The well-heeled denizens of Gossip Girl occupied Wall Street — namely, Cipriani Club 55 — on Saturday night to fete the CW series’ 100th episode, airing Jan. 30. Seeing as the landmark hour centers around Blair’s wedding to Prince Louis, the cast was on strict orders to, ironically, not gossip about what happens, so “I can’t tell you” and “I’m not allowed to say” were frequent refrains. Even so, TVLine gleaned enough teasey tidbits to paint a provocative wedding picture….

WHAT’S IN A NAME? | It took some coaxing, but executive producer Josh Safran ultimately was too excited to share with us what he called “the perfect title” for the 100th episode: “The title is ‘G.G.,’ as in the movie Gigi” — but spelled as in the show’s monogram. Nonetheless, I point you to Gigi‘s IMDb page should anyone wish to read into that name choice.

ARE WE IN FACT HEADING FOR A WEDDING? | “A wedding will take place in the episode,” exec producer Stephanie Savage promised. Upon noting my raised eyebrow, she added with an evil-ish chuckle, “But I didn’t say how much of the wedding.” Yeah, we’ll have more on that in a bit….

RUNAWAY RUMOR | The “tell-tale” photo (seen here) that made rounds last week and convinced (some) fans that Blair will bail on her big day? The producers were quick to note that the scene Leighton Meester shot could be but a dream.

TVLine’s Guide to Fall Finale and Winter Return Dates

DANCING WITH THE U.E.S.-ERS | Mark Piznarski, whose directing credits include Gossip Girl‘s pilot and Episode 100, teased that at the very start of the hour, “You’re going to see something that the cast has never done before.” Though he kept mum on details, Blake Lively later revealed to the press that on Friday, “We shot a big dance sequence.”

DAN & BLAIR | Turning to one of Blair’s non-royal romantic options, Penn Badgley told me that come wedding day, “Dan has a role to play that is not conventional” — and once viewers lay witness to what it is, “There will be a lot of gasping,” he reckons.

CHUCK & BLAIR | After waving me off somewhat, explaining, “I’ve got specific notes about what I’m allowed to say,” Ed Westwick did allow that “of course” there will be Chuck/Blair scenes in No. 100. When I relayed some readers’ wish that Chuck “ride up on a horse and whisk the bride away,” he shared, “I’ve actually been taking riding lessons … but no, it’s not going to happen. The horse part, that is.”

Gossip Girl Wedding Exclusive: Who’s Invited to Blair’s Big Day — and Who’s Not!

FATHER SCOOPS BEST! | Remember how Savage hinted above at a perhaps-waylaid wedding? To hear John Shea (aka the father of the bride) tell it, Blair at the very least gets to the altar. In describing the emotions he felt walking his TV daughter down the aisle, he said, “When you see her [in the dress], it sort of stops your breath. And then as we approach the altar, there’s the whole cast, everybody who’s been there for all these five years.” Oops?

HAPPILY EVER AFTER? | Previewing the episode, Meester herself said, “[Blair]‘s engaged to a prince, so what could be better than that? But then you realize that the fairytale isn’t 100-percent perfect.” So which gent does she think could offer a better chance at giving the would-be princess a happy ending? “Her and Chuck have had ups and down, and as much as everyone loves them together I think that them having time apart has actually helped Blair grow — and weirdly helped me grow, too,” the actress offered. She then continued, “The one relationship I’d love to see play out is Blair and Dan — just selfishly, honestly, because I love working with Penn. So we’ll see!”

Ready, set, Gossip: What’s your latest theory on what all goes down on B’s big day?

Comments (286)

• I hope DB only plays out as a friendship, because I really can’t stand that as a romance. Of course, I want to see Chuck and Blair, but I would rather they be single than have the other option, lol…

Comment by Emily – November 19, 2011 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wait, people still watch this mindless junk? I quit in early s3. It’s like OTH, NEEDS to go. Blake Lively can’t act for her life.

Comment by Tessie – November 20, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahaha… well i atleast dont watch for blake…. i watch bc of leighton ed and chace <3 especially ed and leighton … chuck and blair for lifeee

Comment by Sophia – December 8, 2011 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • oh yes, agree with you c&b for likfe, i legit get so sad when theyre not haha <3

Comment by annaliese – December 31, 2011 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If it’s junk why did you watch it in the first place huh? and why are you on this site anyways? You stopped in season 3 that’s like 2 years ago almost 3, so why are you still looking up gossip girl???????? but season 3 did suck i would have to agree with that :)

Comment by Marco – December 22, 2011 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I liked them as a friendship, but the romantic tease has just been painful. Especially given Penn’s current… hair situation, ugh.

Comment by Allie – November 20, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, my Dair heart cannot take all this teasing! I need DAIR!

Comment by Katie – November 19, 2011 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • End game do not exist in Dramas!! Let’s go DAIR.
      Things we thin we know
      -Blairs running away( it’s kinda a given )
      -Dan unconventional role is Best man (what other male has louis talk to)
      -The Chair scene will be significant as to her decision (hate to admit)
      - Georgina is going to cause DRAMA (we know this)

Can’t wait…I love that Leighton and Penn love to work together!!

Comment by Liz – November 20, 2011 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same HERE!!!

Comment by Tim – November 20, 2011 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope that the episode ends with Dan/Blair. Together. Or them with hints of being together. Dair FTW!

Comment by Raksha – November 19, 2011 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too :D

Comment by Rachel – November 20, 2011 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope that too

Comment by Sabrinagve – November 20, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m starting to wonder if the DAIR shippers are older? I’m just saying that because DAIR has a lot of resemblance to Dawsons Creek Joey/Pacey.
      So I might be a good reminder of that. Either way DAIR rules!! lol

Comment by Elli – November 20, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • okay i love joey and pacey but dont even begin to compare them to the awkwardness that is dair…. They are nothing alike in any way

Comment by magnolia – November 25, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both Penn and Leighton want it to happen. Come on Dair. <3

Comment by Violet – November 19, 2011 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, I HATE the wedding stuff and I HATE Dan and Blair. We want Chuck and Blair not Dan and Blair garbage.

Comment by MSC – November 19, 2011 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ME TOO!
      thank god that she rans away (if that was a dream, they would do it like they always do it… use a classic movie scene. that scene has nothing to do with Audrey Hepburn.)
      i’m just curious about how are they gonna end this baby thing. because there are only 2 options. 1.: she is gonna have a miscariage
      2.: it’s chucks baby (lets hope it’s gonna end up like that).

and would everybody just stop with that DAIR thing? IT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Comment by Candice – November 20, 2011 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’re in denial, dear.
        Just like Blair :D

Comment by Robert – November 20, 2011 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • the only one in denial here is you and your pathetic dair

Comment by uu – November 20, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREED!

Comment by ana muller – November 20, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same… ugh. The wedding stuff has been awful, and if we have to sit through Dair afterwards? I just don’t think I can keep watching through that. You’re supposed to enjoy watching tv shows.

Comment by Allie – November 20, 2011 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREE!!!!

Comment by Leah – November 22, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh yes!
    Oh yes.

Dair is in the air.
    Leighton is so adorable !

Comment by Theresa – November 19, 2011 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Those little Dair rhymes are so childish and pathetic. “Dare to Dair” “Dair is in the air” seriously, get a brain.

Comment by liz – November 20, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t like Dair? I don’t care.

Comment by LS – November 20, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • U MAD?

Comment by Dick Whitman – November 20, 2011 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DAIR!!!!!!!! For once we get good news!!!!!!!

I cant wait to see this play out, one of the storylines that has finally got my interest again on GG, lets get the show on the road!

Comment by OMG – November 19, 2011 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so not excited about Dan and Blair

Comment by aly – November 19, 2011 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yea I don’t think I can take much of Dan and Blair. Blair is literally the only good part of Gossip Girl and Dan is the worst. Dan is so awful he drags Blair down.

Comment by Asha – November 20, 2011 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dan and Nate are competing for the world’s most boring character title.

Comment by andrea – November 20, 2011 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No…..Nate has that distinction? all by himself. yawn……….

Comment by Diane – December 4, 2011 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im hoping that the fact that Ed specified the horse part doesn’t happen means the whisking away part will :lol: And I am ignoring Leighton’s comments forever :P and concentrating on the fact that she aint writing the show (thank god!)

Comment by Tanya – November 19, 2011 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “it’s not happening… the horse part, that is” I also thought that’s what it meant! lol let’s hope so (:

Comment by claire – November 20, 2011 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know what happened to Leighton, I remember her gushing about how Chuck and Blair are soul mates in past interviews. When I read what she thinks about Dair I was like “WHAT?” but yeah, she doesn’t write the show, so…

Comment by florence – November 20, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dair SUCKS. Chair all the way.

Comment by yesmamu – November 19, 2011 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you’re so mature

Comment by camille – November 20, 2011 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • as if there fans are any better! “dare to dair”? oh yeah, very mature

Comment by lilyb – November 20, 2011 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m guessing you meant “Dair” not “there” lol but, you’re so right! I’m tired of all the silly rhyming, doesn’t make their ship suck any less.

Comment by adrianne – November 20, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • yah do dair fans realize that we chair fans can do the same thing and it still rhymes we just dont because it is really stupid and doesnt make sens?

Comment by lygewr – November 27, 2011 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t matter if dair will happen romantically. Chair is ENDGAME either way. Prepare yourselves now!

Comment by Bobo – November 19, 2011 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Dair happen I just won’t watch. I watch for Chuck and blair not to get effed by these half asses writers

Comment by jenkins – November 19, 2011 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t watch, then.
      It doesn’t matter.

Comment by Camille – November 20, 2011 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m pretty sure CW would disagree with you, they probably think ratings matter! (although if they did they would just cut Nate, Serena and every other useless cast member and focus the show only on Blair)

Comment by dina – November 20, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i won’t watch either they would be a pathetic couple.they’d just look ridiculous as a couple ugh i can imagine it’s disgusting.Worst pairing ever!!!

Comment by tess – November 20, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy that there will be some Chair scene in the 100th episode, unfortunately clearly not something leading to a reunion. I guess it’s a good thing since it’s too early for one. But it could be the last season and I hope to see Chuck and Blair reunite for longer than the just in the finale.

Comment by Sandra – November 19, 2011 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too! If they only get back together in like the last episode, it will be so disappointing!

Comment by sandra – November 20, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that both Penn and Leighton have stated that they like Dair! Dair at least deserves a chance to be a couple :)

Comment by Liz – November 19, 2011 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh come on leighton says she loves working with penn and they have good dialogue she also said in an earlier interview that she thinks they are better off as friends. I mean i wouldnt even mind dair that much if everyone wasn’t making such a big deal, they have some funny dialogue, they are kind of cute as friends, i get it we love the unexpected pairs but honestly the one kiss they had was very awkward, and let’s be honest chair FTW

Comment by magnolia – November 20, 2011 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you speak the truth my friend!

Comment by marina – November 20, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • awkward?? it was the hottest kiss in the history of GG!! :P

Comment by chestal – November 21, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m sorry, what show are you watching and more importantly what drugs are you on?! Because I’m pretty sure that you can take ANY Chair kiss and it will be a billion times hotter then that disgusting half a second long photoshopped freeze frame that is Dair.
          In fact, i’m pretty sure that little wave dan gave to serena in season one was hotter in comparison. CHAIR FTW!

Comment by Tom Brady – November 24, 2011 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I’ve actually been taking riding lessons … but no, it’s not going to happen. The horse part, that is.”

He doesn’t need horses to whisk the love of his life away. He’s Chuck Bass. Limo, Bass private jet, heck he can carry her himself, he’s done it before last season!

Comment by Diane – November 19, 2011 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, I love Dair and I’m so happy to hear that Penn and Leighton are on board too.

Comment by cm2 – November 19, 2011 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Check and Blair endgame! Please!!

Comment by Erica – November 19, 2011 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is there no talk of Serena? Isn’t the Serena/Blair friendship the cornerstone of this show?

Comment by Isa – November 19, 2011 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • because Serena is so friggin BORING!

Comment by bianca – November 20, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so not excited about Dan and Blair +1
    I just can’t find them interesting.
    And when Blair kissed Dan, she kept one week in bed because she realised she wanted to be with Chuck.

If Dair happened, i can’t so see Blair betraying Dan with Chuck. She slept with Chuck while she was engaged! If you see Blair’s past relationships, ALL OF THEM leads to Chair.

Really, even her one night stand with Carter.

Comment by Naru – November 19, 2011 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love how Leighton knows that EVERYONE wants Chair!! Though she said would like to see DB play out, she was vague about how she wants them to play out, and she said because she personally likes it, not because it would be good for the show or that fans like it! Love this girl!!!

Love how Ed said sorta gave us a hint about Chair action!!

Love how Penn called Dan an unconventional role in Blair’s life. Doesn’t sound very romantic to me!

A little disappointed that this is only feeding the Chair vs Dair War.

Isn’t there any info about Serena? Nate? Ivy? Lily? Rufus? Georgina?

Comment by Vanillalatte86 – November 19, 2011 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “EVERYONE” does not want chair lol

Comment by Caliina – November 20, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • by everyone she meant “most people” which is true.

Comment by sally – November 20, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s not true. IMDb doesn’t count sweetie. The majority is Chair. Get over it.

Comment by lol – November 20, 2011 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m not even in this fight, but condescendingly calling someone “sweetie” only convinces people that you are an a–hole. It’s a cheap tactic used by people who can’t otherwise win the argument, so they try to annoy you.

Comment by jennrae – November 22, 2011 10:42 AM PDT
        • I read your comment wrong. Never mind. :P

Comment by Lol – November 20, 2011 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The majority is not Chair. Chair fans are so arrogant. I never used to care either way but Chair fans have made me go Dair.

Comment by Sims – November 21, 2011 10:33 AM PDT
  • Bye Bye Gossip Girl. Nothing in this article has me wanting to watch this show any more. Leighton can have fun acting with Penn and seeing this relationship play out because it will only be them and a small amount of fans that will be watching.

Comment by Joy – November 19, 2011 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bye Bye. Honestly think we DAIR fans win anyway. If they get together woo hoo. If she goes back to Chuck and Dair isn’t the end we still win. WHY?!I doubt the show can ever go back to Dan and Blair hating each other. They know each other too well and relay on each other to much for that HS crap. Ok I guess everyone wins

Comment by Liz – November 20, 2011 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would like for Dan/Blair to continue being friends, just not a couple. I hear all this talk about the Dair romance being innovative and not like anything the show has ever done before. But you wanna hear something that would be truly groundbreaking for this show? A girl and a boy that are friends but don’t want to sleep together.

Comment by vivian – November 20, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • hahaha! this is true :)

Comment by SLee – December 2, 2011 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bye, dear.
      Have a great time !

Comment by Camille – November 20, 2011 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone should tell them that hinting at Dair and being vague about Chair is not the way to get people to watch.

Comment by Vanillalatte86 – November 19, 2011 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • really? how come the chair-centered episodes this season have the worst ratings then so far?

Comment by atm – November 19, 2011 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What Chair centered episodes? We never get more than 2 minutes of Chair per episode.

Comment by Vanillalatte86 – November 19, 2011 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And of the limited Chair scenes we get, it is just Chuck letting Blair go a bunch of different ways.

Comment by Vanillalatte86 – November 19, 2011 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It actually doesn’t you moron. It’s tied with an early Dair episode.God you people are so stupid. Chair hasn’t had episodes or been promoted. It’s been all Blouis and Dair early which affects interest of viewers later. Why when we get tons of Chair interaction did we have the highest ratings ever? tell me that? God, you guys are just stupid.

Comment by Crista – November 19, 2011 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • God, you are really rude.

Comment by l – November 20, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ok, im going to tell her!
      She really matters about what you think !

Comment by Alessandra – November 20, 2011 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Your comment doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Just thought you should know.

Comment by daisy – November 20, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love that Leighton ships Dair. I know she’s close with Penn, which is probably why, but I think it’s really great both of them ship them together. They have so much chemistry and I really would love to see it play out.

Comment by Captain – November 19, 2011 10:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree. Even the actors know how amazing the characters of Dan and Blair are together.

Comment by Lilly – November 19, 2011 10:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Dair to finally get together, they’re going to be epic!!!!!!

Comment by KS – November 19, 2011 10:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Dair. and many other people do too. I think the ratings have been low because GG was losing its touch – not because of Dan-Blair. Dan Blair keep this show fresh and really entertaining. That is what I think, and I am sure many other people think so too.

Comment by Maddy – November 19, 2011 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If dair keeps the show “fresh” and “entertaining”, you’d think it have higher views. Duh.

Comment by duh – November 20, 2011 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If a show is getting bad ratings based on a coupling than the fans are really half asses at being fans arnt they, last year the ‘Dair’ centric episodes had crappy storylines for everyone else apart from Dan and Blair, I kinda love Dair but i seriously couldnt stand wathin these episodes because Chuck and Serenas storylines were so annoyingly idiotic, thats were the poor ratings have come from! On top of that the Chair scenes weve had this year just seem to mirror scenes weve had off them before in seasons 2 and 3, ther is no fresh writing for this couple and if we are going back to Chair i would like to see some fresh ideas for them that dont involve and ridiculous cheating/selling etc! But for myslef i kinda wana see this Dair thing play out

Comment by Kate – November 20, 2011 02:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love dan and Blair. Only reason I’m still watching!

Comment by Sami – November 19, 2011 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks Gossip Girl but I’m not watching until Blair and Chuck are back. Leighton actually never talked romance or endgame Dairers so I wouldn’t get hyped about that. They’ll sink but I’m not watching now.

Comment by Elisha – November 19, 2011 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do you people even want Blair to end up with Chuck? He’s a selfish arrogant jerk who uses Blair when he sees fit and then tosses her aside when she does something he doesn’t like. He set her up to sleep with his uncle to get his company back and somehow made it her fault, he rubbed his relationship with Raina in Blair’s face, he came back from Europe with that woman who nursed him back to health and paraded THAT relationship in front of Blair, he slept with Jenny Humphrey after Blair was a few minutes late meeting him at the top of the Empire State Bldg because he was pissed that she didn’t show up. He’s a manipulative devious peace o sheet and you’re romanticizing him! THIS is the guy you want to be with Blair?? Are you all suffering from battered women syndrome????

Comment by Twyla Thorpe – November 19, 2011 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, Shut up. We like Chuck and Blair. Get over it.

Comment by Step – November 19, 2011 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why don’t you shut up?

Comment by StoopidQpid – November 19, 2011 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Why don’t you guys stop fighting! Gosh!!

Comment by Vanillalatte86 – November 19, 2011 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you really trying to start a fight?!

Why can’t you be happy that Leighton wants to see DB play out. JEEZ!

Comment by Vanillalatte86 – November 19, 2011 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I AM happy that Leighton and Penn both want Dan and Blair to happen. Not sure what you’re complaining about here.

Comment by Twyla Thorpe – November 19, 2011 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That you are intentionally trying to start a fight with Chair fans. For what reason? You should know by now that Chair fans like Chair.

Comment by Vanillalatte86 – November 19, 2011 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol Just because Leighton says she would like to see the dair “relationship” to play out, doesn’t mean she “ships” dair. You dair fans grasp at anything and everything.

Comment by Graspers – November 20, 2011 01:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What is the point of this comment? If you like Dair that’s great, enjoy what you can. I am so sick of fans like you telling me I am must support blah blah or be suffering blah blah, get off your high horse you look like a sore loser!

Comment by Joy – November 19, 2011 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah! You betta SHUT UP! Only one comment of leighton about Dan and Blair mkes you crazy well…how about her much much comment about Chuck and Blair??? lol SHUT UP coz we all know that CHUCK AND BLAIR WILL END UP TOGETHER!!!

Comment by Jaxoxo – November 19, 2011 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awww Ed riding LOL. I hope he does whisk off the bride!!!

And I love how well the cast gets along as well. I want DB to play out too, for Dan to realize they are only friends so they can be with the people they truly belong with! CB and DS for the win!!!!

I hope this episode is good. This show needs a good boost something awful and ditching the wedding crap and giving us Chair would definitely be a start!!

Comment by Chris – November 19, 2011 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chair is endgame. Dair will have a fling then it will die, thank god!

Comment by Step – November 19, 2011 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t forget to give us Derena!! I am a little disappointed that this article doesn’t mention them!

Comment by Vanillalatte86 – November 19, 2011 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ed’s a cutie. Too bad we won’t see Chuck on a horse but maybe we’ll have him whisking the bride away in a limo? ;) Glad he confirmed Chuck & Blair scenes in the 100th. Should be a crazy episode! Team CHAIR all the way!

Comment by Carly – November 19, 2011 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well Blair’s not growing, she’s actually regressing. I root for Chuck and Blair and I love Leighton but her character is going backwards and it’s obvious. Chuck is actually growing not Blair. I think the best thing about the show is Chuck and Blair and Serena and Blair, yet they make me not want to watch the show. No Chuck and Blair and no mention of Serena here? When did this show just become about Blair and her men. i’m disturbed.

Comment by lexie – November 19, 2011 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right?
      Unless she talking about what happens after last week’s ep.
      Becauase Blair has never been so childish and selfish.

Comment by Lena – November 19, 2011 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love dan and blair. come on writers. give us something fresh and new and exciting. chair is recycled trash.

Comment by atm – November 19, 2011 11:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No. Worst ratings arc EVER – Dair. We don’t want them

Comment by jenna – November 19, 2011 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d rather lick a dirty toilet than watch dair. Chuck and Blair please

Comment by jenna – November 19, 2011 11:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t go that far, but your comment made me laugh!

Comment by Vanillalatte86 – November 19, 2011 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ed’s comment was cute and lol to a dance sequence! I don’t a Chair reunion in the 100th so they can both grow a little more apart but I’ll be selfish too and I’ll say that I certainly want one before the end of the series!

Comment by Liliane – November 19, 2011 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So everyone loves CB, but DB will have to play out first. I just hope playing out means they keep at just friends and Dan sees this as best.

I need Chair in 100!

Love Ed, but hey! What about Serena ppl?!

Comment by Kally – November 19, 2011 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Serena here at all? Seriously? I don’t want to see Blair fickle and jumping from guy to guy. That’s not Blair to me. When the “real” Blair comes back I’ll get on board with the show. I also don’t think Leighton is talking romance at all. She’s just saying she wants to see what happens and knows we Chuck and Blair fans don’t. she has to promote whatever Db they’re doing- which is ridiculous. GG stuff it.

Comment by Alice – November 19, 2011 11:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t get less excited for this show…
    If they don’t give Chair’s and Derena’s fans some good stuff on the 100h ep it will be a huge slap on the face to the people that even will all that crap that happened with CB and DS never quit on the show.

But hey, at least Leighton knows Chair still is what most people want.

Comment by Lena – November 19, 2011 11:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like DB as friends, but anything beyond that will be incredibly off-putting and disingenuous. Like it or not, Ed and Leighton have the best chemistry and are most likely the reason Gossip Girl has made it to 100 episodes in the first place.

Comment by Amanda – November 19, 2011 11:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with u, no one can argue that ED and LEIGHTON have the strongest chemistry onscreen and they are absolutely the reason why GG has its 100th ep…having this kind of chemistry is not common, they’re lucky that the actors they chose are talented and gifted with charm…CHAIR FTW!!

Comment by myrel – November 20, 2011 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would argue that Leighton has great chemistry with any of the characters. She makes them all more likeable and seem more genuine. Even Dan who I despise, is better in scenes with Blair. I hope she get the big career she should have. I’ll never understand why Blake Lively is getting all the plum roles in films when she is clearly the lesser actress. She’s only got two things going for her and we all know it.

Comment by Liv – November 20, 2011 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’ll mark this article as the one that made me HATE and stop watching Gossip Girl. I love Chuck and Blair but Blair being with Dan taints her character to a crazy degree. Blair has also acted like a child lately so i cannot stake the quote seriously anymore.

Comment by Justina – November 19, 2011 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not going to “hang on” anymore Gossip girl. You screwed this Chair fan over one too many time and I’m not taking it anymore. The show is going to get canceled- worst rated scripted show and it’s because of last years Dair arc.You didn’t figure that out and now you’re paying and will keep paying. We wanted Chuck and Blair not Blair looking like a complete fool.

Comment by Dora – November 19, 2011 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not watching now. I wanted Chuck and Blair rebuilt, not blair acting so stupid.

Comment by willa – November 19, 2011 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Leighton likes to work with Penn, ok. I don’t see her talking a grand romance so I don’t know why dair fans are excited and chair fans are upset. Dair will get something but going my Ed’s comments it looks like Chuck and Blair will get the meaty/epic scenes as usual.

Comment by carrie – November 19, 2011 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is all about Chair people, it’s all about Chair! I’m just glad Louis will be gone soon. I think Dan will be Louis’ best man & nothing romantic between he and Blair. I want Dan to continue to be a good friend to both Chuck and Blair. Chuck has been proving himself worthy of Blair, and I want him to support Blair through the post wedding fallout and then explore their relationship again. They are made for each other.

Comment by Theresa – November 19, 2011 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate Gossip girl now. I stopped watching when Dair happened last year, I hoped this year would be different, now I hope the show gets canceled. I’ll always love and root for Chair but this show is dead to me now.

Comment by Crista – November 19, 2011 11:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DARE TO DAIR .

Comment by Bonbona – November 19, 2011 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Ed is right and I don’t trust the writers. They have messed with Chuck and Blair fans and their idea of good is usually screwing fans, Chuck and Blair fans over. And why do they really think they’ll get a season 6? Ratings are the worst on tv. Maybe they should write for what fans want because right now we don’t trust you and know all you want to do is screw Blair and Chuck fans over.

Comment by Leigh – November 19, 2011 11:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ergh, Dan/Blair. Really?

Comment by Danielle – November 19, 2011 11:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like the Gossipgirl writers have decided to kill the show in one foul swoop. Well, that’s what happened when you do OOC stuff and stop having scenes between what most want in Blair and Chuck.This show has the worst ratings of a scripted show and I think with this stuff it will just sink further and further. I’ll sit back and eat popcorn while that happens. They shouldn’t have pissed off so many fans.

Comment by Dani – November 20, 2011 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really, Writers, I stuck around to watch you kill this show and drive it into the ground only to get more suffering for Blair and Chuck? I can’t watch this anymore. It’s terrible and I just am sick of it.

Comment by cari – November 20, 2011 12:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post