Exclusive

American Horror Story Exclusive First Look: Shocking Baby-Snatching Plot Hatched!

There are few things more entertaining than watching two incredibly gifted actresses attempt to out-crazy each other on camera.

Take, for example, the following first look clip from next Wednesday’s episode of FX’s American Horror Story, which finds two tormented and wholly unhinged souls — Lily Rabe’s Nora and Kate Mara’s Hayden — plotting a rather unorthodox kidnapping plot.

Consider yourself warned, Viv.

Loading video...
TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Scoop, Video

1. Jason says:

I love this show. Gets crazier and crazier.

But I think Constance could out-crazy both of them.

2. JD says:

OMG!

This show is insane!

3. Chris says:

By far the best show of 2011. Everything on this show is crazy but so amazingly written

4. Mandi says:

This show is so insane I wish it never ended. There is so much going on but it all mixes into each other

5. Angel says:

Love, Love, LOVE this show!! So crazy and twisted.

6. Michael Sacal says:

All that it’s missing is a cackle and macabre laugh.

7. dee123 says:

Can’t wait!

8. Loooove this show! Any idea how many episodes the season has? I hope it’s more than 12 :-/

• S says:

It’s supposed to be 12 with the finale being 90 minutes long. With the popularity of this season, I believe next should have more.

9. TobiasFünke says:

Best new show of 2011.

10. Ericalee says:

Ipad/iPhone friendly links….please!?!

11. David Mello says:

So, this means Jessica Lange will get all the supporting actor trophies next year, starting with the Golden Globes, right? I’m convinced

12. DL says:

Awesomeness! Creepy ghost plotting is for the win. And I’m so glad Kate Mara has gotten to stick around with the other corpses. ;)

13. Samm says:

I apologise since this is an old concern from the pilot. But, how on earth did Viv know she was pregnant so freakin’ fast? I’ve searched many forums and articles for an answer with no luck. Did I miss something? She did the deed and it literally seemed like the day later she knew. Anyone able to shed some light? Thanks.

• Katelyn says:

I figure it’s either because they failed to show time passing, or because it’s a magical freaking ghost baby.
      But maybe she just knew because she wanted Indian food.

• catbean says:

About two month’s pass between the sex and the discovery of the pregnacy. Ryan Murphy’s exclusive interviews after every show on EW.com are really helpful in following what is going on, timelines and answers to questions you may be thinking. It’s really helpful. He has stated that Vivian’s pregnacy will go to nine months by the end of the season so there is a time jump between episodes that they don’t outright acknowledge. Hope this helps!

This show rocks! Love Tate (which makes me a little sick, I know).

• leahsodyssey says:

As a female myself whose had babies, I almost always knew when I was pregnant, even very early on.

14. AHS Circle says:

Hey fellow American Horror Story fans! Are you on Google plus? If so, please check out the +American Horror Story Circle and meet other fans of this amazing show! http://gplus.to/ahscircle

15. Niffer88 says:

Lily Rabe looks remarkably like a younger version of Julia Duffy (Newhart). Anyone else see this?

• Kelly says:

So very much, yes. I found this post by doing a google search on the two of them to see if they were related!

• Kelley68 says:

Yes!!! She does favor Julia…a LOT! I have been wondering if anyone else saw the similarities. I actually thought at first it WAS Julia in the part, and wondered how she stayed so young looking. Lol You know they say everyone has a twin….well, those ladies could at least pass for sisters. Love this show! So scary!

• Sue Glut says:

totally, i had to check lily rabe’s birthdate to see if she was old enough to be the chick from newhart. Yes.

Sue, Skokie, IL

16. blahdeeblah says:

This show is getting more and more insane each week. I’m not a big fan of horror shows but I don’t mind getting spooked for this. Can’t wait to see the big finale, it’s gonna be mind-blowing.

17. nitemar says:

If this is not the best show coming to tv in a long time, I dont know what is. Jessica Lange is so great, but she and Connie should be nominated for all awards out there!

18. pria says:

This show is amazing! The most inventive on tv since Lost.p

19. Katelyn says:

Hayden, you crazy bitch…

I was so happy when she died, then the little whore came back.

Other than that, this episode looks great.

20. Eliza says:

I love this show! Very refreshing to have something original and on top of that well written! I always look forward to my Wednesday nights!!!

21. Carly says:

I swear, every time Hayden opens her mouth I hate her even more. But I can’t imagine the show without her.

22. Denise says:

I love Nora, she reminds me so much of my aunts who would have thought it awful that they were polishing their own silver until the depression hit. They they took on that ‘hardship’. And defining themselves by their man’s accomplishments. I think Hayden is going to kill Ben.