ABC's Midseason Schedule Announced: Where's Cougar Town?!

The Cul-de-sac Crew remains banished to ABC’s wine cellar.

The Alphabet network has unveiled its midseason schedule and, shockingly, it doesn’t include any mention of the on-the-bench Cougar Town.

It does, however, include premiere dates for new dramedy GCB (which will replace Pan Am on Sundays at 10 pm beginning in March) and the creepy thriller The River (airing Tuesdays at 9 , beginning Feb. 7) — so there’s that.

TVLine Presents Your Guide to Fall Finale and Winter Return Dates

Other key scheduling shifts:

* New cross-dressing comedy Work It will replace the (essentially) canceled Man Up on Tuesdays at 8:30 pm beginning Jan. 3.

* The Ashley-Judd-fronted drama Missing will air in Charlie’s Angels’ old slot on Thursdays at 8 pm beginning March 15. (Winter Wipeout will fill the slot in January and February.)

* The new cycle of Dancing With the Stars bows Monday, March 19.

Back to Cougar Town, an ABC source assures TVLine that the wine-soaked comedy will return sometime in the spring — which, by our calculations, is still way too late.

UPDATE: Our sister site Deadline.com hears that Cougar Town specifically is due back in March, where it will air Tuesdays at 8:30 (after Last Man Standing). Because of that late start, CT will air an abbreviated 15-episode season.

Also warming the bench: rookie sitcom Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 and Shonda Rhimes’ latest drama Scandal.

Tags: ,

Comments (137)

• This is not a good week for Abed.

Comment by ee – November 18, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or for us. But well said!

Comment by Brock – November 18, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Six Seasons and a Movie!

Comment by Rob – November 18, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can I be friends with all of you. You crack me up!

Comment by TV Gord – November 18, 2011 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this comment^^^^^

Comment by Ron Swanson – November 18, 2011 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^^ THIIIIIIS. ^^^

Comment by TimeShiftingMom – November 18, 2011 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My first thought exactly!

Comment by rose – November 19, 2011 03:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A+

Comment by ddutchie88 – November 19, 2011 03:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Replace Pan Am?! Has it been canceled? Please say it ain’t so…

Comment by Karen – November 18, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not cancelled – they got the order for one more episode bringing the total for the season to 14.

Comment by Rowan – November 18, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No full season order for Pan Am might not be a good sign. I hope GCB is actually good – I’m really going to miss Desperate Housewives next year!

Comment by David – November 18, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It sounds like negotiations are ongoing for a season two. I don’t think we can be too optimistic, but I’m cautiously hopeful. The fact they have brought in a new showrunner and want the extra episode does suggest that they want to make it work, and sometimes if netowrks want to make something work it means they do (see Fringe). I’d like to see Pan Am back.

Comment by Ben – November 18, 2011 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Sorry to hear Pan Am is not getting a full season. It get’s better each week. I thought the last one that aired was really good and very entertaining.

Comment by Sue – November 19, 2011 05:32 AM PDT
  • Abed is really going to flip now.

Comment by Vana – November 18, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking about abed as I started watching again!

Comment by Kristin macdonald – May 18, 2012 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Argh… Still no Cougar Town?!?!?! I want my Cougar Town!

Comment by Karen – November 18, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cougar Town is one of the worst comedies on the air (or off the air) right now. Hopefully, ABC will cancel it. HE pulls better numbers…

Comment by XF – November 18, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’re kind of a moron, XF.

Comment by Snapy – November 18, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree! CT is awful-

Comment by Peter – November 18, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You’re awful, Peter.

Comment by Snapy – November 18, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Obviously some people like it (including me). Why do you care if it is canceled or not? Is someone forcing you to watch it when it airs?

Comment by Carm – November 18, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree! I don’t watch CT, but what’s it hurting anyone who doesn’t watch for it to be on the air? There are plenty of other shows to watch or otherwise occupy yourself.

Comment by jennrae – November 19, 2011 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Cougar Town is hysterical. They made the poor choice of calling it Cougar Town, and gave people the impression that it was about a bunch of MILF-y cougars, led by Courtney Cox, when it has nothing to do with that. They should have called it Cul-De-Sac Knuckleheads, so people would have gotten a better idea what it’s about.

Comment by dan – November 19, 2011 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe ABC will cancel Work It or Man Up and replace it with Cougar Town. Either way they have not been fair to Cougar Town.

Comment by Liz – November 18, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally misread above. I thought that they were pairing Man Up with Work It. Whoops. I still don’t think Work It will last long, I couldn’t stand to finish the preview clip of it.

Comment by Liz – November 18, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cougar Town is a terrible, unfunny show. And Snapy, you can make all the hateful comments you want, but it doesn’t change the facts: Cougar Town is terrible and has terrible ratings. It’s going to be cancelled.

Comment by Miffy – November 18, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, you’re terrible and you have terrible ratings.
        You’re going to be cancelled.

Comment by youheardme – November 19, 2011 03:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey Miffy, you chicken. Do you just troll around crapping on me for fun? Did I do something mean to you once? Doubt it, because I’m generally nice. I’m fine with anyone not liking my shows, but you go out of your way on every site to be nasty, often addressing me personally. Can I help? Would you like to be horrible to me personally rather than hiding behind Internet, being horrible to random fans? I’ll arrange it because I could care less if you hate my stuff. Oh, and if you are someone I was a jerk to, or maybe fired (though I rarely do this) rest assured that I feel bad about it now. Miffy, just hate my work on your own, and come after me, okay? You make me sad. Sorry your life sucks.

Bill Lawrence

Comment by Bill lawrence – November 19, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Cougar Town is really funny. It reminds me of Parks and Recreation. A group of people who work or pound grape together and zany antics ensue. I get it’s not for everyone but why do people feel the need to crap on shows just because they don’t ‘get’ it? I will never understand that.

Comment by Asha – November 19, 2011 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, not having Cougar Town kicks ass. I am really disappointed by this. I feel strongly that it’s because Happy Endings and Suburgatory are doing so well. And I really don’t even like that damn Suburgatory show! Give me back my CT!! Before I get really angry!!! *invisible ninja swords*

Comment by the girl – November 18, 2011 09:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cougar Town is hilarious. The haters are the people that don’t like to have to think when they see a comedy. This show is very witty and hilarious.

take it to a network that will appreciate it!

Comment by tgirl – November 19, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In order for both to survive, Cougar Town and Community must, like the lions of Voltron, BECOME ONE.

Comment by John – November 18, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was funy…20 hours ago when Damon Lindelof tweeted it out.

Comment by Brian – November 18, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hah. Was just gonna say that. Nicely done

Comment by Shannon – November 19, 2011 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Community and now no Cougar Town?! Is it some kind of mass conspiracy to deprive us of good comedy?

Comment by Alex – November 18, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So if Pan Am stays on until early March, it seems ABC picked up the 5 extra scripts?

Comment by Daisy – November 18, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WTF, still no Cougar Town??? I’m livid!!!!

Comment by Snapy – November 18, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the eff, still no Cougar Town??? I’m livid!!!!

Comment by Snapy – November 18, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooooo! I need the cul-de-sac crew back in my life!

Comment by S – November 18, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I knew they wouldn’t stick with Good Christian Bitches…but Belles? Oh dear, terrible.

Comment by Jp – November 18, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah. The word Belles just…it makes it feel like a totally different show. They could at least change it to Bad Christian Belles or something, to give it as similar – if sanitized – a vibe as they possibly could.

Comment by Summer – November 18, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish it had the original title – Good Christian Bitches. That sounded awesome. Belles, just seems more goody two shoes kinda stuff.

Comment by James – November 19, 2011 12:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why? Why no Cougar Town? WTF, ABC? WTF?

Comment by Brian – November 18, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What?! What?! Who?! What?!

WHY???!!!!

I need my Big Carl!

Comment by Jordy – November 18, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This was my exact reaction. I’m in need of Big Carl. He’s the only way to make it through this tragedy.

Comment by E. – November 19, 2011 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arrrrgh! First NBC benches Community and now ABC has AGAIN delayed CougarTown. These are two of the few broadcast network tv shows that I watch. Who the heck are the Neilsen families that are supporting lame shows like Whitney and 2 1/2 Men — or the million stupid reality programs out there?!?

Comment by Luminosity – November 18, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also want to know — what does “replace Pan Am in March” mean?? Pan Am will finish it’s season in March (to return next year) or Pan Am is effectively cancelled and they’ll just burn the remaining episodes which will run out in March???

Comment by Katie – November 18, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Might air all-new eps till then. They said the focus will return to the five girls. NBC is benching Parenthood late Feb… hopefull all-new eps will run till then too.

Comment by Brock – November 18, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • NBC is benching Parenthood, too?! What is going on with the networks?!?

Comment by E. – November 19, 2011 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • From deadline.com: “[N]ew drama Pan Am will wrap its freshman run with one extra episode, bringing its first-season order to 14 episodes. The period drama remains hectically in contention for next season”.

Comment by Snapy – November 18, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It sounds like Pan Am’s facing similar fate as Cougar Town’s. It may or may not return next fall. o.O I’m so tired of ABC!

Comment by Overdamoon – November 18, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pan Am has a 14 episode season. They have not been officially cancelled. Unless there is an announcement about it beforehand – we will have to wait until the week of the upfronts next May to find out if it will survive. Educated guess – this will be it’s only season. This is an expensive show, foreign market appeal doesn’t seem to be big and it won’t make it four years to get into syndication, so there is no financial reason for the studio to want to keep making it and creatively it’s no Mad Men, so the network won’t want it to increase the value of the network brand. But you never know.

Comment by Rowan – November 18, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arggggggggggggggggggggggh. I just want to watch new Cougar Town. ABC, you suck.

Comment by C – November 18, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the deuce, NBC?!

Comment by Aleksa – November 18, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Except it’s ABC.

Comment by Meg – November 18, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What the deuce, ABC?
        (thought I’d lend a hand)

Comment by Rowan – November 18, 2011 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Thanks for having my back. I was confused, and after this week I have NBC anger issues.

Comment by aleksa – November 18, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What I don’t get is why Cougar Town is being benched so much?? Other than Modern Family, Cougar Town constantly was beating or matching The Middle in the 18-49 demo each and every week… soo, tell me why again they’ve shunned it? Oh yea, b/c ABC is run by a gaggle of idiots!

Comment by kyle – November 18, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community and Cougar Town are joining forces for an hour long, first of its kind, dual show next spring. Wait for it.

Comment by Pat – November 18, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And they should name it “Six Seasons and a Movie”.

Comment by Lucille – November 19, 2011 04:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am beyond shocked right now. Where is Cougar Town? Are they waiting for Work It to tank?

What the heck is going on!?

Comment by Grey – November 18, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why even wait? Work It looks worse than Whitney – and Whitney’s all kinds of tragic. (I mean, let’s be honest, it’s only saving grace is Chris D’Elia, and he can only do so much.)

Comment by Summer – November 18, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will they relegate Cougar Town to 2:30am during the overnights? What is ABC thinking?

Comment by scooterbeanbag – November 18, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t worry, Work It will tank soon after it starts.

Comment by Nick – November 18, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s already tanking before it airs.

Comment by scooterbeanbag – November 18, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abc. Is pissing me off. I MISS cougar town.

Comment by yvette – November 18, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s it. I’m officially giving up on tv. First the idiots over at NBC bench Community, and now I won’t even have the Cul-De-Sac Crew to get me through this troubling time. I’m done.

Why is it that these Neilson families never watch quality tv? And why is it that these morons are dictating the tv lineup for the entire country?

I guess I’ll be spending the next couple of months watching Cougar Town, Community and Arrested Development on dvd. How pathetic is it that, with 5 network channels, I am going to have to resort to dvd’s to be entertained.

Comment by Christine – November 18, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Six seasons and a movie.

Comment by Michael – November 18, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoever you people are that say Cougar Town is the worst comedy on right now are obviously mistaken. A.) It ISN’T on right now, which sucks. B.) I am sure you’d prefer comedies based on “classics” like Dumb and Dumber or just about any Adam Sandler movie. Moving on…I want my COUGAR TOWN!

Comment by Jason – November 18, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’re the same people who think 2 1/2 men and 2 broke girls are the funniest shows on tv. They only like shows where every line out of a characters mouth is a predictable punchline to a joke.

Comment by Christine – November 18, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 2 broke girls- saw the pilot, worst tv show i had ever seen.

Comment by lorna – November 18, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only a back 1 for Pan Am. Although they remain in contention for next season, I highly doubt it’s coming back, so I hope the writers don’t leave us with a cliffhanger. I like cliffhanger in returning shows, but hate cliffhangers when I show ends with one.

Comment by Daisy – November 18, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Scandal???

Comment by BCM – November 18, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This can’t be happening! I feel so sad for Bill Lawrence. He’s always treated like crap.

Comment by qwerty – November 18, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Cougar Town or Community Boy THIS BITES BIG TIME!!!!!

Comment by joe – November 18, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New cross dressing comedy? Poor Cougar Town, just like CBS and Rules of Engagement. No Respect.

And I was excited about that Dont trust the B in Apt 23.

Comment by Katie – November 18, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe so many people are asking about Cougar Town. It was one of the stupidest shows ever. I’m wondering if people just like it because of Courtney Cox popularity.It was dry comedy. No comparison to Modern Family, Big Bang Theory or The Middle. I even like Suburgatory but Cougar Town-No thanks. I hope they cancel it.

Comment by Tara – November 18, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are entitled to you opinion – even though hour opinion is wrong.

Cougar Town is one of the funniest shows out there with characters that are well-written, fun and yet poignant. It may be that it’s too smart for you. Too off the wall. That’s your loss. We love Cougar Town and want our cul-de-sac crew back on TV pronto!

Now who’s the schmuck at NBC who benched Community but kept Whitney? Community has been uneven, but even a Community clunker episode is funnier and more creative than a good episode of Whitney.

Comment by Ty – November 18, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why are people so awful? There are plenty of tv shows out there I don’t like or even hate, but other people enjoy them so I am not calling for them to be cancelled. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean other people should not be allowed to enjoy it. Sheesh some people are just terrible.

Comment by Matt C – November 18, 2011 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This sucks. I’m looking forward to Apartment 23 and this and neither are on, as well as Community being shelved.

Comment by Lauren – November 18, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • COUGAR TOWN now taking a page out of COMMUNITY’s playbook. Don’t know how BODY OF PROOF is going to hold up but I think SCANDAL should consider to be a replacement for the 10 p.m. Tuesday night timeslot and I really don’t know the fate of PAN AM now that GCB taking over the 10 p.m. Sunday night timeslot but it looks like the Christina Ricci led retro drama remains a mystery after all.

Comment by kevin – November 18, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope Body of Proof makes it. I’m not saying it’s GREAT television, but it’s fun, and I really like the cast. I’d rather have that than something by Shonda Rhimes. Her shows just don’t do anything for me.

Comment by Summer – November 18, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why would you hope it gets canceled? You don’t like it and don’t watch it, but why do you feel it shouldn’t be available for people who DO enjoy it?
    I really hate people like you.

Comment by Christine – November 18, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because a lot of people like to see stinker shows replaced with other programs that they might actually enjoy.

Comment by Gemini – November 18, 2011 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is just insulting to Cougar Town. I agree it’s not the best show, but considering they still air nonsense like Suburgatory and whatever show has “man” in the title, it’s ridiculous. I’m also surprised at the amount of reality TV ABC still continues to churn out. Do we really need Wife Swap, Shark Tank and Winter Wipeout? I mean, seriously? Over Cougar Town? It’s appalling. That said, I’m excited for The River and I’ll give GCB a shot.

Comment by GaysWithOpinions – November 18, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town is definitely NOT the worst comedy on TV right now. The Middle is just Malcolm in The Middle. Cougar Town is hilarious week to week and I want it back. Has anyone watched Whitney? I don’t usually hope for shows I don’t like to get canceled unless it benefits me. NBC really Britta’d the situation and Community should not be shelved. Now ABC has Britta’d the situation as well.

Comment by Big Joe – November 18, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Middle is Malcolm in the Middle if the show was seen though the mother’s eyes and not Malcom’s.

And yes, NBC totally Britta’d the schedule. Again. They are clearly streets behind!

Comment by Rowan – November 18, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Middle has nothing in common with Malcolm in the Middle. Cougar Town is an unfunny show for people who think Sarah Palin is a genius.

Comment by Miffy – November 18, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What the hell does Sarah Palin have to do with Cougar Town. You’re an idiot.

Comment by Christine – November 19, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pan Am really needs an earlier time-slot.

Comment by Christine S. – November 18, 2011 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH!!!! I thought I would have CT to comfort me through the Community-less period of my life. ABC is roining my life.

Comment by Jessica – November 18, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOOO,I WANT COUGAR TOWN BACK!

Comment by das – November 18, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First Community now Cougar Town. I hate television!

Comment by Amy – November 18, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community and cougar town in one week?? I think I’m gonna be sick.

Comment by Kim – November 18, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy no Cougar Town. What a bad show.

Looking forward to GCB. What an awful title.

So happy Pan Am is not 100% dead yet.

Comment by chris – November 18, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry you’re telling me that Cougar Town (one of the best comedies on TV) doesn’t have a time slot—-but the cross-dressing comedy (which looks awful) DOES have a time slot?! This from the same network that cancelled All My Children for a show that rhymes with the View…I shouldn’t be surprised.

Comment by JulesFan – November 18, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you’re complaining about the cancellation of a cheap, poor quality, ridiculous soap opera, then your complaints don’t have much credibility. BTW, The Chew last week scored ratings equal to that awful soap opera they cancelled, and it only costs about half as much to produce. Smart move, ABC – get rid of all the dumb shows. They only cater to the Sarah Palin crowd.

Comment by Miffy – November 18, 2011 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There’s no reason for you to be so rude. Some of us are soap opera fans and have been since childhood. The Chew receiving the same ratings just goes to show how mindless some people are. Instead of quality television we have to suffer through wannabe celebrities. And BTW there’s not a lot of options in daytime television so if you don’t want to watch Judge Judy or whatever the latest judge show is for stupid people then you’re stuck with the talk shows.

Comment by kelsey – November 18, 2011 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Poor Miffy. Looks like you and Sarah Palin have something in common. You’re both idiots. Penny can!

Comment by bringbackcougartownasap – November 19, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the F***?!! First Community, now Cougar Town? What an awful week for television. I am devastated!

Comment by Scout – November 18, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have thought the Shonda Rhimes show would have been a lock for the 8pm slot before Grey’s and Private Practice.

Comment by David – November 18, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikki Finke is reporting that Cougar town will be back in March, but with its episode order cut to 15.

Comment by XK – November 18, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really need Cougar Town back on tv now that Community is leaving. How are neither of my shows airing??

Comment by Diana – November 18, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you ABC for finally having the balls to cancel this show. CC and, sorry I don’t know the actress’ name, Jules is worthy of so much better material. I wanted to like this show but………..it sucked.

Comment by D – November 18, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re just a hateful, pathetic douchebag. Please go play in traffic, D.

Comment by Snapy – November 18, 2011 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is one the air because ABC doesn’t have anything better to air. I like the premise, actors, etc, but……………..it’s ……….just not watchable

Comment by Sam – November 18, 2011 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re an idiot. Cougar Town is the best comedy on television these days.

Comment by Snapy – November 18, 2011 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post