'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinal: NCIS' DiNozzo Vs. Castle's Castle! Vote Now!

Welcome to the first of two Semifinal matchups in our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament — where NCIS‘ Tony DiNozzo will do battle with Castle‘s Richard Castle for a coveted spot in our Finals.

Castle Scoop: New, Heart-Breaking Crisis For Beckett

We’re expecting record voter turnout, so don’t delay in racing to the poll below, then alerting your friends and neighbors to do the same!

On Friday, we’ll launch the second semifinal face-off that will test the strength of your respective character crushes, and on Monday, we’ll launch the final showdown. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinals voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS Exclusive: [Spoiler] is Back From the ‘Dead’!

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now what are you waiting for? Vote!

Comments (1,305)

• DiNozzo for sure!!!

Comment by Marge Noel – November 17, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzooooo all the way…he can take me to bed any time…yea a Gibbs too!!!!!!!

Comment by Caroline – November 17, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way, baby!!!!!

Comment by Tara Andersen – November 17, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE ftw!

Comment by bethie – November 17, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!

Comment by Jane – November 17, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is no contest, it is CASTLE ALL THE WAY!!! Absolutely love him!!’. Loved him from Firefly and he just keeps getting better!!!

Comment by Kristin In Lafayette – November 17, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is this even a question?! Michael is by far the more attractive man.

Comment by Haley – November 17, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Jenn – November 17, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely DiNozzo!!! No doubt about that!

Comment by Laurie – November 17, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vote: 100% Castle!!!!

Comment by Kimberly – November 17, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That picture of Tony.. oh my.

Comment by Meghan – November 17, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is no contest – CASTLE ALL THE WAY!!! Loved him in Firefly and he just keeps getting better!!! LOVE CASTLE!!!!! Hot, intelligent and funny – what more could you want???

Comment by Kristin in Lafayette – November 17, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nathan if I was 30 yrs younger id still be too old for you. :] Two of my favorite things are you and the Green Bay Packers

Comment by Joan C – November 17, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle. DiNozzo shows way too much of a cold side with his ability to play Sian (La Granouille’s daughter) to appeal. I love Castle. He is awesome.

Comment by Janet Pedersen – November 17, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol Jeanne? and you clearly don’t watch the show, if you think he is cold hearted. He’s so vulnerable and timid, it’s overwhelming.

Comment by I heart Tony – November 17, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo all the way

Comment by hope – November 17, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In this match up it’s DiNozzo hands down BUt I’d take Gibbs over him BUT Hotch is my ultimate crush. I LOVE HOTCH!!!

Comment by Leanne – November 17, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle

Comment by Penny – November 17, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony!!!

Comment by Lorie – November 17, 2011 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle by wit

Comment by joey – November 17, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way; he’s cute and adorable ; he’s always been hot in my book since he appeared as Vicki’s son on “One Life To Live”!!!!!!!!

Comment by San – November 17, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know I’m behind the times… way behind the times, but hey I’m from the Land Down Under and we seem to be in the dark ages sometimes… but please can someone tell me Why did Harmon Rabb Jnr NOT win his part of the competition…. Why has he NOT WON the whole competition!!! He is DEFINITELY the sexiest man alive…. in my very humble opinion!

Comment by cassricho – November 17, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle

Comment by Cheryl – November 17, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!!!!

Comment by tiffany cowsill – November 17, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to give this on to Tony Dinozzo all the way

Comment by queen – November 17, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way!!!!

Comment by CJ Taylor – November 17, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo. Love NCIS. My old son is named after him, Michael

Comment by Sarah – November 17, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle definately!!!!!! My absolute favorite!!!!!

Comment by Jerri Muirhead – November 17, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!!!!

Comment by B. Weaver – November 17, 2011 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love them both, but my vote is for Castle!!!

Comment by jill – November 17, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle is more of a complete person. Dinozzo is a male Doris Day.

Comment by farbarb – November 17, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo all the way bro!

Comment by chris harker – November 17, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle is the best.

Comment by Samuel Adams – November 17, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle Castle Castle Castle Castle Castle!!!!

Comment by Mary – November 17, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo of coarse

Comment by Gata – November 17, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol according to imdb castle beat ncis 8.4 to 7.8

Comment by jami – November 17, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Incision is the best awesome crew

Comment by ric amoroso – November 17, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well 20 million people watch NCIS, and while many are older, I am sure that a good percentage can figure out how to participate in this poll. I expect a big win for the NCIS guy. Personally the only show I watch on network tv is Castle, and it is only because of NF. Good luck Castle you are gonna need it.

Comment by Lisa – November 17, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dang man!! when do we get to see the brackets and vote on the hottest babes in law enforcement too!??! you know Miss Abby Sciuto is gonna kick everybody’s bootay!! LOL! I’m a little disappointed that Spencer Reed from Criminal Minds didn’t make this matchup list! he’s so dang CUTE!! :)

Comment by Ferball1 – November 17, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big D, little i, big N little ozzo ;)

Comment by Kristina – November 17, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do you have to make it so hard on us? I wish i could say both…. But i have to say Dinozzo!!!! <3

Comment by Benny – November 17, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Castle!!!

Comment by Jen – November 17, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle ALL THE WAY!! Tony is definitely the more physically attractive, but he can be such an arrogant prick sometimes. Castle just has the most freakin’ adorable personality 24/7.

So, in conclusion:
    One-Night Stand: DiNozzo
    Crushable: Castle

Therefore, Ricky Castle wins my vote!

Comment by Steven – November 17, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HA! You obviously DONT watch the show.
      How about you think twice before offending us DiNozzo fans.

Comment by DGJKLF – November 17, 2011 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo by far!

Comment by Olivia dwyer – November 17, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!!! I’ m just sick of seeing all these DiNozzo comments, and some are not even spelled wight. Please learn some spelling and grammar before offending us Castle fans. I like NCIS but I love Castle. =D

Comment by Adri – November 17, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha, spelled wight.

Go, Tony! :p

Comment by sean – November 17, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!

Comment by tammy – November 17, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony DiNozzo all the way!!!!

Comment by Judy Hulin – November 17, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What? :0 HOw am I losing to DiNozzo? I’m ruggedly handsome!

Comment by Richard Castle – November 17, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rick isn’t hot in my opinion. AND He is not law enforcement. HE IS A WRITER.

Comment by Me. – November 17, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Richard Castle! Richard Castle! Richard Castle! Richard Castle! Richard Castle! Richard Castle! Richard Castle! Richard Castle!

Comment by Nathalia – November 17, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh la la ! Tony Hot hot hot !!!

Comment by R Y Rogers – November 17, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post