'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinal: NCIS' DiNozzo Vs. Castle's Castle! Vote Now!

Welcome to the first of two Semifinal matchups in our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament — where NCIS‘ Tony DiNozzo will do battle with Castle‘s Richard Castle for a coveted spot in our Finals.

Castle Scoop: New, Heart-Breaking Crisis For Beckett

We’re expecting record voter turnout, so don’t delay in racing to the poll below, then alerting your friends and neighbors to do the same!

On Friday, we’ll launch the second semifinal face-off that will test the strength of your respective character crushes, and on Monday, we’ll launch the final showdown. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinals voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS Exclusive: [Spoiler] is Back From the ‘Dead’!

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now what are you waiting for? Vote!

Comments (1,305)

• Rick has to win. It’s my birthday. Step away Tony.

Comment by Kate – November 17, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony! Love him.

Comment by Amy – November 17, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo hands down, he’s been hot since dark angel, even hotter now.

Comment by Nicole – November 17, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way. Also, DiNozzo reminds me too much of Zoolander in that picture.

Comment by WJ – November 17, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DeNozzo

Comment by Carri – November 17, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mos def Castle! Sweet!

Comment by Jennifer Allison – November 17, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle! I love his playful, great father figure, flirtatious(only to beckett), and at times serious character.
    Castle all the way!

Comment by Debbie – November 17, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE TWO??? Oh my gosh – I love them both too much… Tony is hot and such a goofy sweetheart… Rick is sexy and smart… wow.

Comment by lisa – November 17, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo

Comment by Debi – November 17, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hard decision! ultimately, i went with tony!

Comment by stacie – November 17, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm this is a toughy but Im guna have to be loyal n say castle. But I still love dinozzo :)

Comment by Bethica – November 17, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um, Castle is just a writer. He’s not actually in law enforcement. DiNozzo is an adorable, goofy, loveable, and badass NCIS Special Agent.

Tony DiNozzo!! Love him! :)

Comment by Madison – November 17, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the Way!

Comment by Gisela – November 17, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a fair contest. Castle is a writer shadowing a cop for story inspiration, not a cop. How is he in a law enforcement contest?

Comment by Fran – November 17, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He has a chocolate covered badge.

Comment by Lisa – November 17, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!!!!!FOREVER

Comment by Barb... – November 17, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle is king!

Comment by Tina – November 17, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutly has to be DiNozzo!

Comment by Lisa – November 17, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny people! I would vote, not because of a silly crush, but because of who I like better as a character. Both of ‘em, I am certain are have that charm in their own minds. Besides, I don’t think either of ‘em would like a man-crush, and I don’t do man-crushes yeeeeichhh… I bet I’m more than a man than they are. I actually have a wife… :)

Comment by Al – November 17, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle for sure. I luv them both but I am choosing Castle…

Comment by jessica – November 17, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo of course!!!!!!!

Comment by Tracy – November 17, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way

Comment by Brigitte – November 17, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love NCIS no matter what. Tony or Gibbs both are great people and actors, god bless both of them!!

Comment by Noel Rivera – November 17, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll view “crushable” in a different light, since I’m a guy.
    DiNozzo definitely CRUSHES Castle. Uh, who is Castle, anyway?

Comment by Roger – November 17, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, Rodger, if I knew you, you’d get one heck of a slap for that comment!

Comment by Raven – November 17, 2011 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LMFAO! xD

Comment by feliciacastle – December 14, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way!!!!!!

Comment by jennifer – November 17, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s not fair for Castle…Dinozzo it’s more handsome and young than him!!! Maybe 10 years ago could be Castle but right now its Dinozzo time!!!

Comment by Gladys – November 17, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Castle!! He really IS ruggedly handsome! Hands down he melts my butter! Whew!

Comment by LauraC. – November 17, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love castle. I’d choose him any day. He’s got my vote!!!!!

Comment by jessica lords – November 17, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozza of course..not even a contest! Xo U Tony!

Comment by ChristinaM – November 17, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle is the best! Handsome, smart and witty. Killer combo!

Comment by karen – November 17, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I simply think Castle is so goodlooking. That he should be cast as the best looking man in the world, an should be cast as the next prince in a cinderella movie. Just saying.

Comment by Patricia McLemore – November 17, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Rick doesn’t win, I’m gonna have to some damage control between Rick and Kate.

Comment by Handcuffs – November 17, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo is very handsome… Gibbs’ eyes just make me melt.

Comment by Rose – November 17, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony D. Love him

Comment by Christie C. – November 17, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozxi cute but Gibbs is s real man and dam hsndsome

Comment by liz – November 17, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for you, Ricky! Oh, and I’m coming to NY soon;)

Comment by Meredith – November 17, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle is clean funny and emotional. I think this is probably one of if not the best show on television. It has realistic foundation with great building of story

Comment by Bettye – November 17, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You have the smartest and best thought I’ve read in this page.

Comment by Christine – November 17, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love them ALL!!!!!

Comment by Nanci A Steeb – November 17, 2011 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • tony hands down.

Comment by tambra comstock – November 17, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo!!

Comment by M Waldon – November 17, 2011 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I need to go… over there.

Comment by Kate – November 17, 2011 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way. Hands down, Castle who?

Comment by katherine bratcher – November 17, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CASTLE AS IN MY FUTURE HUSBAND CASTLE.

Comment by Kate Beckett – November 17, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way. But Gibbs is definitely the sexiest by far

Comment by waynette – November 17, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG – how can I choose??!!! My 2 favorite shows. I love “Tony” and I love “Castle” but I love them for totally opposite reasons. So do I choose the dashing, charming, gentlemanly Castle or the movie quoting, wise acre, hottie Tony…..gotta go with Tony because of the movie quoting thing – my husband and I have been doing that as long as we have been together!

Comment by Kitti Trybula Boesel – November 17, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OH. MY. GOD! I had NO idea there were so many Castle TRAITOR fans! I am stunned! Bad kitti, BAD!

Comment by Raven – November 17, 2011 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE OF COURSE

Comment by molly – November 17, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle’s smile and personality… <3 Always Castle!

Comment by Christine – November 17, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was a difficult decisions. But that means you picked two good candidates. ;)

Comment by Lctr – November 17, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony! Tony! Tony! Need I say more???

Comment by Lisa – November 17, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo all the way

Comment by Sooksawat K. – November 17, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way very sexy NCIS is number one

Comment by Stella Morris – November 17, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry DiNozzo, but I have to vote for my hot, hot, hottie Castle!

Comment by Kerry – November 17, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post