'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinal: NCIS' DiNozzo Vs. Castle's Castle! Vote Now!

Welcome to the first of two Semifinal matchups in our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament — where NCIS‘ Tony DiNozzo will do battle with Castle‘s Richard Castle for a coveted spot in our Finals.

Castle Scoop: New, Heart-Breaking Crisis For Beckett

We’re expecting record voter turnout, so don’t delay in racing to the poll below, then alerting your friends and neighbors to do the same!

On Friday, we’ll launch the second semifinal face-off that will test the strength of your respective character crushes, and on Monday, we’ll launch the final showdown. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinals voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS Exclusive: [Spoiler] is Back From the ‘Dead’!

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now what are you waiting for? Vote!

Comments (1,305)

• CASTLE!!!

Love Tony but nobody comes close to Castle.

Comment by Missy – November 17, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t normally look at guys…I’m more of a lesbian type…I like girls….but because DiNozza thinks he’s such a pretty boy… I gotta go with Castle as the best looking one…DiNozzo preens way too much…ask Ziva.

Comment by Sinful – November 17, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going to call egregious vote tampering on this one. Would be interested to see how this would go if voters were limited to one vote.

I’ve got nothing against DiNozzo, but he clearly just has more obsessive power-voters on his side – there’s no way he could be THIS much more popular than Castle.

Comment by wordsmith – November 17, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gibbs will always get my vote. He’s handsome, he can put his shoes under my bed any time.

Comment by bobby marie heaton – November 17, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!!!

Comment by Jenny – November 17, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ncis guys or girl everytime!!!

Comment by Glo – November 17, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony DiNozzo

Comment by sds – November 17, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony 100%

Comment by Nicole – November 17, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS is the BOMB!!!!!!! I love the show! Yes, DiNozzo is really cute , but Gibbs has got the WOW!!!!! factor. love Mark Harmon!!!!!

Comment by debbie ball – November 17, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It seems to me that DiNozzo will win this poll. although me personally I picked Castle. not because he is a bigger crush blah blah blah, but because from watching each of the two shows, DiNozzo pisses me off, has a few funny moments, but not the kind of guy That i would generally go for. I way to cocky for his own good. where as, Castle, he can be funny, aswell as irritating to a small point, but deffinately has qualities there that I would go for. him haveing a child in the show helps him win this case for me, because it shows he has someone to care for other than himself. so castle Won my vote.

Comment by Sarah – November 17, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo ALL THE WAY!!!

Comment by Cathy – November 17, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo hands down!!!

Comment by A – November 17, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I’m greedy, I love them both!! Can’t I have them both, please!!!!

Comment by josephine – November 17, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

• DiNozzo all the way

Comment by patti bruneau – November 17, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo all the way

Comment by VanessaJewell – November 17, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!!!!!!

Comment by Ginigingin – November 17, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry Tony, Castle has you beat hands down.

Comment by George – November 17, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle, no chance!

Comment by cris – November 17, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Richard Castle

Comment by Angie – November 17, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a no brainer! TONY!!!!!!

Comment by Guest – November 17, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way baby!!!

Comment by Cathy – November 17, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo!!! Dinozzo!! Dinozzo!!
    Heck i just named my baby Anthony after Dinozzo! NCIS is the best!!!!

Comment by Miranda Shaffer – November 17, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The real question is how did Neal Caffery lose. Matt Bomer is one of the most gorgeous men alive

Comment by Allison – November 17, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo is cuter, but he’s a jerk. Castle is a good guy.

Comment by Lydia – November 17, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle…no I contest!

Comment by April – November 17, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is Castle law enforcement, am I missing something? He’s a writer, right? Besides, Tony DiNozzo is totally crushable over him even tho he is a good character.

Comment by srlsy – November 17, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!!!!!

Comment by THATgirl – November 17, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle. Hands down. Drooooool…..
    How is this even a QUESTION?

Comment by Molly – November 17, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo of course!

Comment by Annette – November 17, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE ALL THE WAY!
    DiNozzo is so annoying, and he looks like Zoolander in this pic… and really gay. (Im not homofobic, just saying I like MEN not guys who love to look like girls)

Comment by ImTheVoter – November 17, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo 100%!!!!

Comment by su heywood – November 17, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE definitely!

Comment by Samantha Moore – November 17, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle in all the land.

Comment by Leslie – November 17, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle by a mile! He is sexy and very smart!

Comment by Lucira – November 17, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both shows and both characters but come on – just look at the pictures – DiNozzo all the way!

Comment by Meghan – November 17, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote is for Castle. I love Tony too though

Comment by pam – November 17, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo by a long shot!!! How could you deny those luscious lips!!! ;) But he has it all!!! ;)

Comment by Sheryl G – November 17, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by taylor – November 17, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly, I’d be stoked if either one of these guys won! For me, it was DiNozzo by a hair…

Comment by Ashley – November 17, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!! Whoot Whoot!! =)

Comment by Jessica – November 17, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HUGE Firefly and Nathan fan here, but no contest…

I was a MASSIVE Logan/Eyes Only and DiNozzo fan first, so I voted for Tony!

Comment by Suekay – November 17, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle. He “really is ruggedly handsome”

Comment by Ashley – November 17, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post