'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinal: NCIS' DiNozzo Vs. Castle's Castle! Vote Now!

Welcome to the first of two Semifinal matchups in our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament — where NCIS‘ Tony DiNozzo will do battle with Castle‘s Richard Castle for a coveted spot in our Finals.

Castle Scoop: New, Heart-Breaking Crisis For Beckett

We’re expecting record voter turnout, so don’t delay in racing to the poll below, then alerting your friends and neighbors to do the same!

On Friday, we’ll launch the second semifinal face-off that will test the strength of your respective character crushes, and on Monday, we’ll launch the final showdown. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinals voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS Exclusive: [Spoiler] is Back From the ‘Dead’!

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now what are you waiting for? Vote!

Comments (1,305)

• TONY! TONY! TONY! This guy just has to smile and I…. *censors self due to adult content*

Comment by Wennuhpen – November 19, 2011 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tell me about it, Wenn!! xD

Comment by whoa-my-ninja – November 19, 2011 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Di nozzo all the way

Comment by bpc – November 19, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even my husband knows to leave me alone during Castle. And Im so glad ABC put Castle On Demand so I can demand it over and over. Castle is yummy!!!!!!

Comment by Sheri – November 19, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You think Castle is Yummy! Try watching his Firefly series and the movie Serenity.

Comment by indygardengal – November 19, 2011 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First of all….they are BOTH HOT!! They have their different ways. YourEyesOnly/Dinozzo makes you want to eat him up on sight, while Capn Mal/Castle is yummy on the eyes, he’s matured enough for a deep relationship right now. Tony will eventually get there. He IS trying. Would have chosen Your Eyes Only over Dinozzo as a long haul relationship. As it stands now, Tony is a playful snack, while Castle is the real prize. Don’t count Castle short on the moves. Im sure there’s PLENTY of tiger in him.

Comment by indygardengal – November 19, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DINOZZO ALL THE WAY!!

Comment by Christie Sweeten – November 19, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has to Anthony DiNozzo #1

Comment by anthony – November 19, 2011 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • joder

castle

castle

castle

Comment by castle and beckett forever – November 19, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • castle, castle, castle, castle

pleases vote castle

pleases

Comment by yo_ always castle – November 19, 2011 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love, love Tony Dinozo!

Comment by Juanita Narvaez – November 19, 2011 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would be Castle’s Muse any day! What do you say, hot stuff? Wanna shadow a high school English teacher? I promise I will look on adoringly as you solve the “Mystery of the No-Name Paper!”

Comment by Miss K. – November 19, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Always attracted to classic good looks and smarts. Both Tony and Michael Weather have these attributes so for me it’s Tony with no reservations.

Comment by Joni – November 19, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way! :-) Nathan Fillion is on my “list”.;-)

Comment by janellybean5 – November 19, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Castle!

Comment by Erik – November 19, 2011 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love everyone on NCIS……would never miss an episode..won’t watch LA NCIS ..terrible

Comment by Barbara – November 19, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would have no trouble with Tony, IF THEY WOULD ONLY LET HIM GROW UP ! ! ! I have had a lot of men ans women working for me, and in his case he would have sitting out on the curb wondering what happened. Sooooo childish and completely imature.

Comment by Bob G – November 19, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It seems that they’ve finally returned to S1-S4 Tony. The 2nd half of Season 8 is when I started to notice it and other than a few minor missteps they’ve dropped the “Idiot, butt of jokes Tony” here in Season 9.

Comment by NoChance – November 19, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle can climb my turrets anytime, anywhere!

Comment by bphopeful1 – November 19, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No contest here, Dinozzo all the way!

Comment by Lin Wright – November 19, 2011 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gibbs!!!!! And then DiNozzo! ;)

Comment by Maryellen – November 19, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

castle

Comment by castle – November 19, 2011 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • castle I love you

Comment by beckett – November 19, 2011 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Micheal( DiNozzo)

Comment by Jamie – November 19, 2011 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • castle

Comment by car – November 19, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ok ladies…here’s the scoop! it’s definetly Tony! Every once in awhile we get to see that small boy charm in his character, that makes him so fun to watch! I love his sarcastic banter!

Comment by kat rowin – November 19, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Congratulations Tony. Way to go Tony fans, you sure came through in the last 24 hours.

Comment by NoChance – November 19, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, TONY won.
    I mean Michael Weatherly is just way better than that other guy!

congratulations to all the Tony fans

Comment by JJ – November 19, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way!!!!!!! Though I would rather be voting for Gibbs. Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Comment by memaw – November 19, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • … I just can’t believe that Castle lost to DiNozzo.
    Castle has so much more heart and charm. Tony is just… Immature.

Comment by Kaylee – November 19, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, well, I thought it would be close…
      But for some reason, Castle fans were unable to vote late yesterday evening and into today when the poll closed.

We (Castle fans) were ahead, and then we couldn’t vote anymore and NCIS got way ahead, we didn’t even have a chance. :/

Comment by Deija – November 19, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was able to vote for Nathan fine yesterday and today, and so were heaps of others on Tumblr.

Unfortunately, DiNozzo won fair and square. We still know our man is better though! :)

Comment by CaskettFan – November 19, 2011 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Don’t like it when it happens to you, DO YOU? This is what happened to the Booth fans when he was against Castle. There is NO WAY IN HELL that Castle would have beaten Booth if the voting was up and up.

Comment by Whatajoke – November 20, 2011 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gibbs is the best, but must vote for DiNozzo in this round.

Comment by Gail – November 19, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!!! He is handsome, charming,and has a sweet vulnerable side

Comment by patty – November 19, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So disappointed in the results of this poll. How can you don’t crush on Castle? Love the show, characters, and actors.

Comment by CastleBuffySVU – November 19, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, me too–how anyone could have a crush on Tony over Castle is beyond me. Tony is kind of a jerk from what I remember from when I watched NCIS.

Comment by MelindaB – November 19, 2011 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY!!!! I loove Tony =) …and since Castle beat Booth, I’m even more happy XD …if now Vaughn wins the other semifinale…ohhh that will be hard, I adore both of them. They are the best possible chioces ^^

Comment by Lisa – November 19, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony is eye candie, he’s hot, has that look that makes you melt. He also has the sexiest boss ever. As Gibbs always says “Ya think”. TONY TONY TONY YOU ARE A WINNER XX

Comment by SpethiE – November 19, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah my Tony won!!!!

Comment by Katie – November 19, 2011 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo hands down.

Comment by Vickie – November 19, 2011 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo…definitely.

Comment by Pam O – November 19, 2011 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though I know people were voting for Castle, all day long his percentage never went up at all. I guess lots of women like to be objectified cuz they sure seem to love this dinozza guy

Comment by Castle Should Have Won – November 19, 2011 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle fans can talk smack all they want, doesn’t change the fact that DiNozzo is the clear winner! I mean all you have to do is look at the side-by-side pics to see who is more crushable. Fairs and squares.

Comment by Courtney – November 19, 2011 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Congrats DiNozzo!

Comment by Overdamoon – November 19, 2011 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watched both NCIS and Castle, voting for Tony Dinozzo of course. He’s very funny and witty at the same time kind and soft hearted and most of all loyal to his team.

Comment by Tess Lopido – November 19, 2011 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you kidding DiNozzo he has street smarts and Hey he’s Italian
    Forget about it.

Comment by Laraconie – November 20, 2011 12:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since Booth lost to Castle, which i was very sad about, I had to vote for Tony even though I know Castle’s show way better than NCSI, Still he was hotter than Castle, and i could never vote onsomeone who made Booth loose. So Happy for Tony.

Comment by Josie – November 20, 2011 01:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gibb’s is the most sexy man there is as far as i’ m conserned. Beets Tony by a mile. My vote is for Gibbs!!!!@@@

Comment by Katherine Martenon – November 20, 2011 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I found the contest on twitter but I could never vote for Castle, I tried and thought it was my computer, so tried again later and nothing… then just to check try to vote for the rat gay-looking zoolander-wannabe of DiNozzo and boom! The poll took my vote…
    So it seems to me that someone has a lot of issues with the fact that no one likes DiSguzzo and wants to proove wrong with an “Open poll”

Comment by Monica – November 20, 2011 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Huh? The poll closed at 5pm on Nov 19 so if you tried to vote after that it was too late.
      And what’s with the defamatory remark that I won’t even lower myself to quote?

Comment by NoChance – November 20, 2011 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love NCIS guys they are gorgeous!! They got my vote! Mr. D 2 tha zo U R Hot!!!!

Comment by Lesly – November 20, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo is soooo sexy. He is so much better looking than Castle but hey Gibbs is sexy too. And if I was lesbian I’d have to go far Abby . Ha ha ha

Comment by Brandy – November 20, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle is my first of that two but Gibbs is the hotty on NCIS

Comment by V – November 20, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE CASTLE CASTLE EL MEJOR

Comment by aris ochoa – November 20, 2011 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE LOST? I’M BAFFLED!

Comment by addie – November 20, 2011 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy that Tony DiNozzo won!

Comment by Maureen – November 20, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t even know why Castle was included, honestly. He’s awesome, but he’s not even a cop…

Comment by Catie – November 20, 2011 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post