'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinal: NCIS' DiNozzo Vs. Castle's Castle! Vote Now!

Welcome to the first of two Semifinal matchups in our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament — where NCIS‘ Tony DiNozzo will do battle with Castle‘s Richard Castle for a coveted spot in our Finals.

Castle Scoop: New, Heart-Breaking Crisis For Beckett

We’re expecting record voter turnout, so don’t delay in racing to the poll below, then alerting your friends and neighbors to do the same!

On Friday, we’ll launch the second semifinal face-off that will test the strength of your respective character crushes, and on Monday, we’ll launch the final showdown. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinals voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS Exclusive: [Spoiler] is Back From the ‘Dead’!

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now what are you waiting for? Vote!

Comments (1,305)

• Tony Dinozzo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Ellie – November 19, 2011 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony! No doubt!

Comment by Faith – November 19, 2011 05:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well said!

Comment by Laurie – November 19, 2011 05:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS all the way! I love Tony… His character is amazing and im totally addicted to the show.

Comment by Annie – November 19, 2011 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Di nozzo is the man my vote goes to him

Comment by lina – November 19, 2011 05:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anthony “Tony” Dinozzio, I soooo love you!!! You’re my #1 by far….

Comment by Allie ince – November 19, 2011 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo is one word having problems on phone keyboard lol he is the best.

Comment by lina veen – November 19, 2011 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle soo beats tony. We watch both shows but its along week between castle shows

Comment by nicole – November 19, 2011 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote is for DiNozzo

Comment by Gia – November 19, 2011 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Keep n c i s…….love it gotta have it. We do not even watch castle

Comment by julia – November 19, 2011 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love gibbs

Comment by rosi pozzi – November 19, 2011 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love tony he’s great

Comment by suzan – November 19, 2011 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo for sure

Comment by Susanne – November 19, 2011 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Tony!!!!! Been watching since 1st episode & I luv him in Dark Angel!!!!!

Comment by misty – November 19, 2011 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gibbs would get my vote but since you didn’t let me have that choice I will take TONY any day!!

Comment by Lora – November 19, 2011 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I saw someone hated LA NCIS. I have no idea why, I love both shows. They are entirely different and both great. But back to basics, I have to vote CASTLE. DiNozzo is just far to big for his boots sometimes, but GIBBS is almost God. Erm, what happened to Booth and Morgan or will they (or both of them) be in the other semi?

Comment by Joan – November 19, 2011 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!!!! :)

Comment by LD – November 19, 2011 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS’ Tony Dinozzo!!
    Just, I like him more than Richard Castle.^^

Comment by Eileen hwi – November 19, 2011 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love me some Tony DiNozzo. He’s so hot!

Comment by Lisa P. – November 19, 2011 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo ALL the way!

Comment by Cathy – November 19, 2011 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am LMAO. Castle is getting BURIED. Looks like TVLINE finally caught up to the Castle CHEATERS and their ballot stuffing. Cheating was the ONLY WAY that Nathan Fillion could have beaten David Boreanaz of Bones. On looks alone, NF is nowhere in the same league as DB.

Comment by Whatajoke – November 19, 2011 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not gonna go as far as saying there was cheating involved, but it definitely surprised me to see NF there instead of DB. Don’t get me wrong, I like Castle and NF ; but I love me some MW and NCIS, although only as much as I’m also hooked on some DB and Bones… now THAT would’ve been a much tougher decision!

Comment by Crystal Innis – November 19, 2011 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way.

Comment by KLynne_94 – November 19, 2011 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For sure TONY!!
    He is just wayy hotter and so cute!

Comment by Di nozzo – November 19, 2011 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle Iove the show.

Comment by Melanie – November 19, 2011 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo for sure!!! Hands down is the hottest!

Comment by Lynnetta Quigley – November 19, 2011 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE Hubbard but in this contest I vote for Tony

Comment by helen martin – November 19, 2011 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d take Gibbs ne n evry day of the week, I think he is the sexiest man ever!!!!!

Comment by Rita Seymour – November 19, 2011 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DINOZZO FOR SURE

Comment by M – November 19, 2011 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok yeah Tony is the one for this battle, Gibbs also would be a good battle,but,Abby is the one that would be to fear in any battle. She would be the one I would go for!!!!!!!!

Comment by Michele Buckner – November 19, 2011 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The women are the next round of voting when the guys are done.

Don’t know if Abby will make the cut since she’s in the lab. Hope so since Castle isn’t really a crimefighter but he was included.

Comment by NoChance – November 19, 2011 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol I vote Tony

Comment by Maya – November 19, 2011 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d take Gibbs ne n everyday of the week!!! He is so sexy!!! Dinozzo is sexy 2 but Gibbs is jst hot!!!!!

Comment by Rita Seymourt – November 19, 2011 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I take Gibbs any time he #1 in my book love his smile. Papi Chulo lol.

Comment by marta segarra – November 19, 2011 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo all the way.. Love NCIS

Comment by Charly – November 19, 2011 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way! :D <3

Comment by Vilde Elisabeth – November 19, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo all the way!!! Great looks and a sense of humor, who could ask for more.

Comment by Dawn – November 19, 2011 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle (obviously)

Comment by misstemperance – November 19, 2011 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Castle BUT love NCIS. Tony hands down. Gibbs ain’t bad either!!!

Comment by Sandra – November 19, 2011 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNizzo is the man

Comment by reginA – November 19, 2011 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Out of those two choices, definitely DiNozzo, but.. I think David Boreanaz aka Agent Seely Booth of “Bones” should’ve been a choice also. That would’ve made it a lot harder for me to choose!

Comment by Crystal Innis – November 19, 2011 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Tony this week, but Gibbs takes the cake.

Comment by Diana G – November 19, 2011 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love NCIS! GIBBS IS THE MAN! DINOZZO IS A CLOSE 2ND BUT 2ND NONETHELESS…HOWEVER BTWEEN DINOZZO & CASTLE ITS DINOZZO ALL THE WAY!

Comment by melaine – November 19, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love both shows but if i am subj to vote id have to say dinozzo. so swave, and those eyes. i wonder if he is like that irl.

Comment by Nixilyn – November 19, 2011 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo,of course!!!!

Comment by Patty – November 19, 2011 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle was leading the whole time and then suddenly the other dude gets a huge surge…. just like with Gibbs. I smell something fishy. Seems like dinozzo fans will do ANYTHING for him to win.

Comment by Brendan – November 19, 2011 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Voting late on a Friday night helps. Helps if you don’t go out on weekends (I work). Nothing fishy, just being home to vote when the competition voters are out.

Comment by NoChance – November 19, 2011 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that there is something fishy going on, but that is why I said that Castle beating Booth was downright fraud. I guess Castle fans are angry because it is now happening to them.

Comment by Whatajoke – November 19, 2011 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DInozzo all the way!

Comment by Holly – November 19, 2011 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well to me looks are not everything and based on everything, I don’t see how anyone could not vote for Castle. He’s just an all around nice guy and I don’t always find DiNozzo to be the same. All the guys that I really rooted for and connected with are already defeated anyway, so I guess I should have expected Castle to lose as well, I just did not think that a chauvinistic womanizer would be able to do it.

Comment by Rosemarie – November 19, 2011 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How is Tony chauvinistic? When he and Ziva were on protection detail with that guy from Dead Reckoning, he didn’t send her off to the bathroom with the protectee – Perry something. He went with the guy and let her kill the 2 bad guys – one gun in each hand.

Comment by NoChance – November 20, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love ncis and all the characters. Tony is such a complex character that has its own humor. Love it

Comment by Nic – November 19, 2011 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo is a beautiful man!

Comment by Cassandra – November 19, 2011 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually, I pissed this contest isn’t between Gibbs and Castle!!

Comment by Eve – November 19, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m^^ pissed..lol. Should have proof read.

Comment by Eve – November 19, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post