'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Semifinal: NCIS' DiNozzo Vs. Castle's Castle! Vote Now!

Welcome to the first of two Semifinal matchups in our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament — where NCIS‘ Tony DiNozzo will do battle with Castle‘s Richard Castle for a coveted spot in our Finals.

Castle Scoop: New, Heart-Breaking Crisis For Beckett

We’re expecting record voter turnout, so don’t delay in racing to the poll below, then alerting your friends and neighbors to do the same!

On Friday, we’ll launch the second semifinal face-off that will test the strength of your respective character crushes, and on Monday, we’ll launch the final showdown. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Semifinals voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

NCIS Exclusive: [Spoiler] is Back From the ‘Dead’!

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now what are you waiting for? Vote!

Comments (1,305)

• So the bracket says Gibbs got more votes in the last round. What gives?

Comment by DB – November 17, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re reading it wrong. The 59.4% refers to how Gibbs Hotch by that number, not Tony. (Tony beat Gibbs by 55%, as shown above his picture.)

Comment by Sally – November 17, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • *how Gibbs beat Hotch

Comment by Sally – November 17, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • love this giggs is so great and tony would little bit more then a snack

Comment by tina yeager – November 19, 2011 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Pluease…..I would take Gibbs home any day of the week…DiNozzo would be a snack…

Comment by Dawn Appelberg – November 17, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree 100%.

Comment by M J Black – November 17, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Amen!

Comment by Kaylee – November 17, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh yeah, Gibbs any day! DiNozzo’s just the appetizer!

Comment by Patti – November 17, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree…..Gibbs, Then DiNozzo….Hands down.
            G

Comment by Gee – November 18, 2011 09:26 PM PDT
          • AMEN to that ….NCIS all the way. Gibbs……Dinozzo do not forget my girl Ziva……

Comment by Gee – November 18, 2011 09:28 PM PDT
        • ME TOO!!!! I LOVE MARK HARMON! <3

Comment by Elizabeth – November 17, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes! I have always loved Mark Harmon, still wouldnt mind being with him and I am in my 50′s. I too think that Di Nosso is scrumscious!! You cant break up the team!

Comment by teresa rogers – November 18, 2011 11:07 AM PDT
          • Gibbs omg yes Gibbs

Comment by pru – November 27, 2011 03:39 PM PDT
        • GIBBS rocks….!!!
          DiNozzo sizzles….!!!
          THEY’re the BEST….!!!!

Comment by etta – November 17, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • OMG this is so funny, you are soooooooooooooo right!! DiNozzo is
          just delicious.

Comment by carol – November 17, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not if i grab Gibbs first lol

Comment by Dee – November 17, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You are a real connoisseur of manhood.

Comment by southern grits – November 17, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • DiNozzo and the whole NCIS crew is so amazing I hate the LA NCIS!!!!! The personalities with the original series are amazing. Tony has some of the best lines and his smile is to die for!!! Don’t let that go to your head? I voted Tony!

Comment by DSHollatschek – November 18, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agree. Gibbs and original show are the best. But I also like NCIS. Regardles of all the cast changes it is a great program and the actors are great. Both programs are the best of its kind.

Comment by Millie – November 19, 2011 12:52 PM PDT
          • Correction for typo error –where it says NCIS I meant LANCIA.
            My favorite is NCIAS but LANCIA is also very good.

Comment by Millie – November 19, 2011 12:56 PM PDT
        • I would that Gibbs too, he is my favorite.

Comment by Ruby – November 19, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree. The very best is Gibbs then the others.

Comment by Millie – November 19, 2011 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I love to take both of them home (Gibbs and Dinozzo, even Mcgee) anytime and be their servant!!

Comment by Jenorie – November 19, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • but it says, “Hotchner 59.4% and Gibbs 52.3%” how did Gibbs (who I LOVE) beat Hotchner?? Then they take Gibbs to the next level with Hotchner’s 59.%!!

Comment by garfluver – November 17, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The number next to their picture is the percentage they won the last match-up with, i.e. Gibbs advanced from his face-off against Hotch with 59.4% of the vote.

Comment by Saint Alicia – November 17, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Look at the numbers in your comment. They do not add up to 100, so u must have slipped up somewhere.

Comment by 111.7% – November 17, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • 59.4% and 52.3% do not add up to 100%. Hotchner beat his PREVIOUS opponent (Dexter) with 59.4% of the vote. Gibbs beat his PREVIOUS opponent (Derek) with 52.3% of the vote. Gibbs than beat Hotchner with 59.4% of the vote, before losing to DiNozo, who had 55.0% of the vote. Why do people find this so hard to understand?

Comment by MoxieSue – November 18, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • the percentage above is not the current standings of the current matchup. It is the percentage that they won the PREVIOUS matchup by.

Comment by Shay – November 18, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Gibbs, is hotter than either

Comment by Peg Tate – November 18, 2011 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • GIBBS is the sexiest hands down.

Comment by HELEN – November 19, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I read it the same way, too — how could Tony beat Gibbs???

Too bad John Reese from Person of Interest doesn’t qualify… I guess because he’s not “law enforcement” now — just “superhero”!

Comment by Thea – November 17, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Technically Castle isn’t law enforcement either. I think someone just forgot about Reese. Sad…

Comment by Mary – November 17, 2011 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i think it should be against him and Esposito and esposito is alot hotter!!!

Comment by jami – November 17, 2011 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He works with the police as Kates partner,who says you need to be on the payroll or carry heat,lol.Reese is definitely not working with the police.

Comment by shaun – November 17, 2011 11:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Is it Reese, or Reece? To new to have made the cut this year, he is also only the most recent of a long line of former agents now helping the common man ( John Drake, The Prisoner; Robert Woodwards character on The Equalizer; Ray the shadowy driver of a 65 Corvette in Stingray; Face on A-Team, to mention a few). Who finances these guys as they singlehandedly fight the evil rogues of society?

Comment by Mike Moore – November 17, 2011 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Face was a Soldier,then conman then soldier of fortune as far as I know.

Comment by shaun – November 17, 2011 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I loved Face (Dirk Benedict), but he was a criminal not law enforcement.

Comment by MoxieSue – November 18, 2011 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The bad guys still paid when he and his friends were done! surely that makes him law enforcement with an ‘end justifies the means’ attitude

Comment by Len – November 19, 2011 06:03 AM PDT
      • They asked for who we wanted to see in the poll back over the summer… Reese didn’t exist yet.

Comment by Ryan – November 17, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Gibbs, he is sexy handsome!

Comment by Lisa – November 17, 2011 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OH YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!

Comment by LOR – November 17, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yup! I agree, Gibbs is the #1 Hotty : )

Comment by Sandy – November 19, 2011 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Castle, Castle, Castle all the way. Even tho he technically isn’t law enforsement.

Comment by Sally in Ocala – November 17, 2011 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nathan Fillion is much better looking then the picture they used. It isn’t a very flattering picture of him. I hope he pulls ahead!

Comment by Carrie Jackson – November 17, 2011 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol, I know. That is like the sh*ttiest pic of Castle while DiNozzo is giving us his best blue steel. It’s almost as if Slezak is trying to tell the voters something… :)

Comment by Wren – November 17, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol, I know. That is like the sh*ttiest pic of Castle while DiNozzo is giving us his best blue steel. It’s almost as if Slezak is trying to tell the voters something… :D

Comment by Paige – November 17, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I dunno. It seems Castle has been very good to Nathan. He looks to have put on a lot of weight over the last year. But I definitely wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

Comment by amanda – November 17, 2011 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’ve always loved this phrase. One summer I sublet from someone I had a crush on and found peanut shells all over the floor under the bed. BTW, Castle vs. Tony is a tight contest, with Castle getting the slight edge.

Comment by nancy – November 17, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ohmygod. Hahaha. This post. Hahahahah.

Comment by Deija – November 18, 2011 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • castle castle castle es la mejor serie de todo los tiempo. dios alguien me puede decir como hago para votar please

Comment by aris ochoa – November 19, 2011 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So, you’re saying that I’m really not ruggedly handsome?

Comment by Richard Castle – November 17, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think you are.

Comment by Kate Beckett – November 17, 2011 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • wow. that was pathetic.

Comment by Me. – November 17, 2011 07:24 PM PDT
          • I think Nathan has put on weight, but damn I admire him too much. I voted for Castle & I’m a guy! I can’t wait till Stana Katic is on the list in the woman version. When does it begin? Only men is getting pretty boring.

Comment by A huge fan of Castle – November 17, 2011 11:37 PM PDT
          • Me is pathethic ^

Comment by you – November 18, 2011 05:16 AM PDT
          • Oh, honey! Yes you do! I see you lookin’ at Writer-Boy like you wanna jump him!

Comment by Lanie – November 18, 2011 11:15 AM PDT
          • I agree with Kate, have been watching Nathan since OLTL, he’s the best..

Comment by SHARON GURGEL – November 18, 2011 08:55 PM PDT
          • DIOS ALGUIEN ME PUEDE DECIR COMO HAGO PARA VOTAR POR CASTLE CASTLE CASTLE ES LO MEJORRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment by aris ochoa – November 19, 2011 03:49 PM PDT
        • Oh no darlin’, you are so HOTT!!!!

Comment by cindi – November 17, 2011 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh yes you are!! Dinozzo is a toy compared to your rugged manly body. Oh ya!!

Comment by Debbie – November 18, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh, you are definitely ruggedly handsome…. Yummmm

Comment by umaybeme – November 19, 2011 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ruggedly handsome/ handsomely rugged????? Just plain scrumptious. Even for an “who done it author,and that is honestly the plain and simple truth.

Comment by Lily – November 20, 2011 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i like the show

Comment by Aaron shaw – December 7, 2011 11:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes! I agree! They used a really HOT one with Michael Weatherly, and Nathan’s is just… I don’t know. They used red and black. With Tony’s they used green to bring out his eyes, and they should have used blue or grey to bring out Castle’s. Maybe the picture on the back of the books? He doesn’t look amazing in this pic… He looks good, but enough to beat Tony?

Comment by Deija – November 18, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yeah. plus, I have my tv crushes also based on character. dinozzo’s funny, but he’s also a jerk. at least Castle, for all his playboy facade, is a genuinely nice person that wants to help as many people as posible. they need to post a better pic of castle for sure.

Comment by aniki – November 19, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Don’t hate on Tony.

Comment by Callie N. – May 30, 2012 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tony Dinozzo is by far the finest of the two. I am a die hared fan of NCIS. it is one of the best shows on tv and I look forward to watching it every Tuesday night.

Comment by Pamela Stuckey – November 17, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love NCIS; but I not for Dinozzo but for GIBBS!!! Gibbs is the man!! Tony is a boy toy; Castle is a man.

Comment by Debbie – November 18, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • calm down yall NCIS has the by far best veiwers in the world and why is that ??????????? Cause their the best ofcorse “GOTTA LOVE SOME NCIS””

Comment by AR. – November 18, 2011 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love the whole cast of NCIS, Gibbs is always so serious, but he will sneak and a funny line in there when you least expect it. People don’t see the real Gibbs, but they show him from the inside of his heart and honestly he does believe it or not have a heart. Just wish he could get over his wife that was killed. Love you Gibbs

Comment by Teresa Ellis – November 17, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Tony Dinozzo is hot. Sometimes a little witty and conceded, but still hot. And he defiantly does make you laugh. Needs to be a little more serious when he’s working though. Love you Tony.

Comment by Teresa Ellis – November 17, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No contest! DiNozzo has to win.

Comment by Jennifer – November 18, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Moulder smashed Michael Vaughan too WTF

Comment by NB – November 18, 2011 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My answer was so difficult to make — however, it all boils down to personality since both Castle and DiNozzo are both handsome and sexy and I love both series. However, if I could not record both to watch later, and they were both on at the same time, I’d have to watch NCIS. What can I say? With Gibbs and the rest of the NCIS staff, Castle and Beckett will have to improve their backup actors. They just can’t touch NCIS’! But, Castle is the perfect man in every woman’s dreams!

Comment by Sandra Smith – November 18, 2011 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What happened??? I think that the vote should be between Gibbs & Richard Dean Anderson or someone like that??? then you can have it between Castles Castle & NCIS’s Vs Tony and actually I think that those two characters are a lot alike ad would end up being really good friends (Yeah, I know that has nothing to do with that…) Sorry..Brain dead….

Comment by Margaret Belarmino – November 19, 2011 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs all the way :0)

Comment by jackie – November 19, 2011 12:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • DINOZZZO ALL THE WAY!!!

Comment by Anna – November 19, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!

Comment by Sally – November 17, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CASTLE!!!!!!

Comment by MacKenzie – November 17, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Logan Cale!!!

Comment by Fjóla – November 17, 2011 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Mal!!!

Comment by Mary – November 17, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • MAL!

Comment by Deija – November 18, 2011 11:16 AM PDT
  • Castle has this in the bag

Comment by David – November 17, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Castle is the best, not saying the other guy is not good looking too, he is but my choice is Castle all the way!!!

Comment by paula scott – November 17, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “not saying the other guy is not good looking too”
        Uh, Tony’s definitely more handsome… Castle looks like an upright manatee.

Comment by Saint Alicia – November 17, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • An Upright manatee??? You’re talking about Captain Tightpants????

No way!!! CAstle is a delicious sundae of whipped cream and cherries.

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – November 17, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I still miss that show! Mal … I mean Castle … all the way.

Comment by Inara – November 17, 2011 06:33 PM PDT
          • Oooh, Cherries? Whipped Cream? Mal? *squee* Should we add in Ice Cubes?
            Always.

Comment by Deija – November 18, 2011 11:18 AM PDT
        • Holy cr*p! Castle, an upright manatee?? Either you have never watched the show (forgivable, then), or everything is lost on you. Sorry, truth might be hard to handle.

Comment by Ella Sander – November 30, 2011 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, no contest. DiNozzo all the way!

Comment by Emily – November 17, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Word. Just look at that pic–HOT!

Comment by Saint Alicia – November 17, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Tony is VERY hot! Love his attitude and sense of humor!

Comment by Bonnie D – November 17, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriously, we talk about these men like their on-screen personalities are their real personalities…You have to look for the twinkle in the eye, a sign of good humor, and laugh lines around the eyes and mouth….They’re both handsome men, but I would prefer looking deeply into Tony DiNozzo’s eyes every morning….if I were younger!

Comment by Brooke Adams – November 19, 2011 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES…DiNOZZO! the other dude is not attractive at all!

Comment by cristy – November 17, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS !

Comment by mee – November 17, 2011 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The other guy’s name is CASTLE. And he is attractive: humour, smile, look, deductions, one-liners. He does have everything. Watch the show, then come back and let’s talk again about it. {Besides, if I prefer Castle, I’m fond of NCIS too, and DiNozzo is amazing.}

Comment by Ella Sander – November 30, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Forget it, NCIS/DiNozzo people. Those sci fi “Firefly” geeks will spam this poll 24/7 until it’s over.

Comment by Dee – November 17, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or maybe Castle will win honestly because more people love him?

Comment by Mcat – November 17, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The poll is to vote for the characters, not the actors. (in this case, Castle, not Nathan Fillion.) However, some people will still be voting for Nathan Fillion because of Firefly.

Comment by zzZZzzZZzZZZzzzzZZzZzzZzzZZZZzzzZz – November 17, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nice work, moron. You can only vote once.

Comment by Tallulah – November 17, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bitter much that the ugly guy you like wasn’t in a kick-ass TV show? Castle, FTW!

Comment by ISpeakTheTruth – November 17, 2011 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Castle FTW. He’s not only hot but also funny. and rich. :P

Comment by Anna – November 18, 2011 05:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo, by a mile!

Comment by Lisa – November 17, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Castle, with a smile. :-)

Comment by Mary – November 17, 2011 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!! <3 Tony is hot but Rick is my main man.

Comment by Courtney – November 17, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hardest one for me yet! I LOVE Tony, but I had to remain loyal to Captain Tightpants. <3

Comment by Mcat – November 17, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DiNozzo , hotter than fire !!!!!

Comment by Cheryl – November 17, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here my captain ! I have your back !
    GO Nathan!!!!
    Michael is really cute . I loved him in Dark Angel and I saw him once in the airport. But, I have a crush in Castle !!!

Comment by Nicole – November 17, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way!

Comment by Kate – November 17, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m flattered you agree Beckett.

Comment by Richard C. – November 17, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LITTLE. CASTLE. BABIES.

Comment by Maddie – November 17, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Back to work!

Comment by Gates – November 17, 2011 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Maddie! Shut up! He can see your comments!

Comment by Kate – November 17, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • That’s the point, Becks! You STILL wanna make little Castle babies with him. Don’t deny it. ;P

Comment by Maddie – November 17, 2011 03:26 PM PDT
          • I SWEAR, THAT’S NOT ME!

Comment by Kate B. – November 17, 2011 03:36 PM PDT
          • Doesn’t change the fact that you still voted for Castle, Beckett.

Comment by Kevin R. – November 17, 2011 03:36 PM PDT
      • That wasn’t me, Castle…

Comment by Kate B. – November 17, 2011 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What? So…who did you vote for?

Comment by Richard C. – November 17, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Don’t worry bro, she voted for you. I caught her red handed trying to tab out of the page after she clicked vote and realized I was behind her!

Comment by Javier E. – November 17, 2011 03:24 PM PDT
          • Espo!!!

Comment by Kate B. – November 17, 2011 03:25 PM PDT
          • Ha! I knew it! :)

Comment by Richard C. – November 17, 2011 03:25 PM PDT
        • Definitely her

Comment by K. Ryan – November 17, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I could have told you that much.

Comment by Lanie – November 19, 2011 08:05 AM PDT
        • Girl, don’t make me smack you.

Comment by Lanie – November 19, 2011 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t hate just cause us Firefly geeks have such an awesome guy to vote for :P

Comment by Kirstin – November 17, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You do realize you’re not voting for the guy from Firefly.. you’re voting for either;
      Richard Castle; the crime writer and partner-in-crime with NYPD Officer Kate Beckkett.
      OR
      Tony DiNozzo; former Homicide detective now Federal Agent for NCIS, senior field agent on the Major Case Response Unit.
      … Right?

Comment by comicon – November 17, 2011 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You do get that it’s an internet poll and people can vote by whatever criteria they want, right? I mean, that’s great that you want the sanctity of the spirit of the poll to be noted by it just ain’t gonna happen.

Comment by dragoncon – November 18, 2011 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • BOOM. Castle all the way.

Comment by castlecon – November 18, 2011 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMG, DiNozzo’s fans are as sanctimonious and boring than his title and his character. Thank god he’s going to lose. Go Castle!

Comment by Flyingbuttter – November 18, 2011 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • OMG too bad your vote got wasted on a loser and your english teacher wasted her time trying to teach you grammar. Love my Tony!!

Comment by Courtney – November 19, 2011 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Richard Castle: famous writer, really, really nice guy, wants to help as many people as possible and help solve the murder of the woman he love’s mother.
        Anthony Dinozzo: what you said( I stopped watching a two season back), but as of the first 7 season, rather fickle, a nice guy mostly, who enjoys pulling rather nasty pranks on his geeky( and therefore awesome) co worker. more than a little sexist for the first few seasons.

Comment by hedgi hufflepuff – November 19, 2011 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo and ncis all the way

Comment by michele – November 17, 2011 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second this!!!!

Comment by Gee – November 19, 2011 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!!!!!!

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – November 17, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both shows and like both characters/actors but Castle is just oh so crushable. Fillion/Castle FTW!

Comment by cher – November 17, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle, hands down.

Comment by Lisa – November 17, 2011 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle…Castle…Castle!

Comment by itzshirley – November 17, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle vs NCIS

Firefly vs Dark Angel
    Michael Weatherly has my vote both times! But mainly for DINOZZO!

Comment by Kate – November 17, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OH MY GOD, YOU’RE ALIVE?!

Comment by Tony – November 17, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • hahaha

Comment by haha – November 17, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ha funny!

Comment by Kate – November 17, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There has to be a way to like this post. No? Fine. >.<

***!!!EPIC LIKE!!!***

Comment by Tia – November 18, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The other guy is way hotter but Castle is still going to win because of Nathan Fillion’s insane cult like following who are pretty much going to spend their free time (aka all day) voting in this poll.

Comment by Emma – November 17, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Of course you will spend your whole day here. when will you Castle fans will play fair!! Ugh!!! you guys are the reason I don’t watch Castle the worse Fandom there is.

Comment by Inge – November 17, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So sorry, you must be mistaking us for Supernatural fans. Cause they aren’t insane at all …

Castle actually has a fandom that cares about the show. Worst fandom? How about best cast and crew to be fans of?

Comment by Castle fans everywhere. – November 17, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • We care about the show because it IS a fantastic show! The cast and crew are all talented in bringing these characters to life in a way that has us aching for for more each week!

Comment by LauraC. – November 17, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Okay, so if you’re going to bash us, please use proper grammar, capitalization and punctuation. Also, we can only vote once. We are playing fair.

Comment by Hannah – November 17, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lol! some fans will invoke unfairness, when Weatherly himself said to go vote for him on his twitter, no less, that shows how much the guy values himself. Hollywood syndrome.

Comment by lolifin – November 17, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Did you see him say “go vote for me” on Twitter, or are you just repeating the lie someone told you? He did not ask anyone to vote for him.

Comment by NCISDar – November 17, 2011 06:38 PM PDT
          • He retweeted on his channel someone who said to vote for him. He wouldn’t say to vote for him so he used one of his fans. Even worse. Talk about sportmanship! LOL.
            Check his twit 11 nov.

Comment by lolifin – November 18, 2011 11:41 AM PDT
          • Ummm… Did you see that Nathan Fillion did the same thing? They both seem to be having fun with it on twitter, going back and forth. Other stars have done the same thing for other trivial voting things such as this. It’s all in good fun. :)

Comment by M – November 18, 2011 01:29 PM PDT
          • Both boys are having fun with this. Nathan has posted pics of Michael lounging in a hammock saying he’s “hard at work” and Michael has posted pics of “Nathan” sporting a rather fetching neck tie.

They know each other and they know the true value of a poll like this (absolutely zip – bar giving a bit of pleasure to fans).

So they are having fun… good on them!

Comment by Surreal – November 19, 2011 05:52 AM PDT
      • For the record, I was saying that the other guy should win but he’s not because the Firefly/Castle fans are crazy. I’m not in camp Fillion. I mean, sure he’s cute but there’s no way he looks better than Michael Weatherly.

Comment by Emma – November 17, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m sorry, have you met the Criminal Minds fan base? They’re just as insane as the cases on their show.

Comment by Jess N – November 17, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriously?!? You don’t watch a show because you don’t like the fans? Silly me–I base my viewing on whether I enjoy a show or not. Who knew I was doing it wrong all this time? Yeah, *Castle* fans look like the obsessed wackos.

Comment by MelindaB – November 18, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Excuse me, you can’t vote more than once in case you haven’t noticed, so STFU. Also, worst* fandom. Which is completely untrue.
        And yes, miss out on a great show because you hate their fandom for no concrete reason. That makes sooo much sense.

Comment by SparksNight – November 18, 2011 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But why spend all day here if you can’t vote more than once? And yeah, gonna go with the Captain here, should I feel ashamed or what? Didn’t get your tone exactly

Comment by curt – November 17, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love the bitterness that Fillion fans bring out of those not smart enough to like him. “/

Comment by ISpeakTheTruth – November 17, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We are not bitter. We are telling the truth.
        And we were ok till you guys started bothering us

Comment by ISpeakTheTruthToo – November 18, 2011 05:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nice try at an insult. It was as weak as the wrists of the ugly dude you voted for. Can’t even come up with a clever s/n either. *yawn* #pathetic

Comment by ISpeakTheTruth – November 21, 2011 12:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How is that? I prefer NCIS to Castle, but I prefer Castle to Tony? DiNozzo’s fans were the first to strike here. Bybye Tony.

Comment by Lolislol – November 18, 2011 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry for all the DiNozzo fans but you better give up Castle/Firefly fans will spam this poll 24/7.

Next time a poll without Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion)PLEASE!! Then we see who wins fair.

My vote go’s to Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly) of course!!

Comment by Inge – November 17, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can only vote once. If Castle fans spam this poll 24/7 it won’t matter. It might be better to not cry about it, especially before the poll even closes…

Comment by blah blah blah – November 17, 2011 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WOW, already setting up an excuse for when you loose. Guess it’s too hard to just accept defeat. And it’s true – you can only vote once. So I guess your excuse falls flat as your…… lol

Comment by Raven – November 18, 2011 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My conclusion is that all the people saying we (castle fans) are spamming the poll are Bones fans and just cant deal with the fact that Castle won against Booth.

Comment by MyConclusion – November 18, 2011 05:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • hey I take offense to this comment im a big time bones fan and that last poll was hard but i chose castle so you cant blame bones fans for blind ncis fans

Comment by Ashley – November 18, 2011 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • …kill me now…… :)

Comment by Kim R – November 17, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never seen NCIS, the guy is cute. Captain Hammer FTW! Oh sorry, it’s Castle

Comment by hap – November 17, 2011 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • From the Netherlands: Tony :) <3

Comment by jannet – November 17, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!of course

Comment by shannan – November 17, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo!! Of course! Could you doubt the income??

Comment by Liz – November 17, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozza for sure, there’s no contest. Tony is by far, the HOTTEST!

Comment by Sandy P – November 17, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony DiNizzo…now and always!

Comment by Michelle – November 17, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn , i like both … :o

Hard choice :/

Comment by Swarley – November 17, 2011 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought I got rid of that damn nickname.

Comment by Barney – November 18, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Denozo for sure

Comment by Luz greed – November 17, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony, Tony, Tony ♥

Comment by Lisa – November 17, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo- hands down

Comment by Ru – November 17, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony – no contest!

Comment by Susan – November 17, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really….choose between “Castle” and “DiNozzo”??? I can’t…..want them both lol lol

Comment by Deborah – November 17, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo all the way

Comment by mary – November 17, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo wins by a land slide Castle can’t hold a candle to him. ;)

Comment by Sylvia Melendez – November 17, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s a tough choice. I love both characters.

Comment by Lina – November 17, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo :)

Comment by Mayra Arias – November 17, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That would be Castle! What a hunk!

Comment by Lin hendrickson – November 17, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My vote is for DiNozzo of course!

Comment by itta trejo – November 17, 2011 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • <3 dinozzo <3 for ever !!!!

Comment by mr H. – November 17, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GAH!!! I have to choose BETWEEN them????

Comment by Tena – November 17, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHAT FireFly captain Malcolm “Mal” Reynolds is not getting more votes? Come on people!

Comment by techkim – November 17, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TONY RULES. He is the ultimate in male agent in any department.

Comment by Tim Parnell – November 17, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • then how come he needs a whole team to solve a case every time, and 7 times out of ten it’s not even him but Gibbs, McGee, Ziva or even Abby? Castle manages to solve the case- and 9/10 it’s him that finds the final clue- with the help of a much smaller team, and hardly ever needs forensics to solve it.

Comment by nickster – November 19, 2011 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • AND Castle solved the case when he was taken hostage in a bank robbery. He’s the perfect partner xD

Comment by K.B. – November 19, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dinozzo el mejor

Comment by Mayita – November 17, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wouldn’t stay mad at either one of them for very long! :)

Comment by Tonia – November 17, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNoZZo for sure!

Comment by TrAvIeSa4u – November 17, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony!! He’s sooooo hot!

Comment by christa – November 17, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony’s cute but Rick is totally HOT!

Comment by Gaye – November 17, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post