That appears to be the case based on a just-leaked Gossip Girl photo, which shows the soon-to-be Princess of Monaco doing one of two things: B is (literally) running late to her nuptials, or she’s headed for the hills and ditching the increasingly annoying Louis. (Let’s hope it’s the latter!)
Regardless of what Blair’s up to, the wedding — which as we first reported is the centerpiece of The CW soap’s 100th episode — is going to be a doozy. Executive producer Josh Safran recently told TVLine’s Michael Ausiello that the royal affair will be “big and lavish and twisty and juicy,” with tons of Easter eggs for longtime GG fans.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Mad Men creator Matt Weiner revealed in an interview with Grantland his plans to end the AMC period piece in present day, stating, “What I’m looking for, and how I hope to end the show, is like … It’s 2011. Don Draper would be 84 right now.” Weiner added that he wants to leave the show — which will conclude after its seventh season — “in a place where you have an idea of what it meant and how it’s related to you.”
• Showtime’s Homeland this Sunday (once again) drew its biggest audience to date, spying 1.41 million viewers at 10 pm and 1.68 million for the night. The thriller-drama is now up 32 percent vs. its series premiere. Similarly, Dexter this week slayed its largest audience (2.61 mil total) since its season opener.
• Oh, Tessa is gonna love this… E! Online is reporting that Jersey Shore‘s Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino will play himself on an episode of ABC’s Suburgatory, which will air early next year.
• CBS has ordered three additional episodes of the Patrick Wilson-starring A Gifted Man, per Deadline.
• MTV’s fake boy band 2gether (circa 1999-2001) may be plotting a reunion! According to TMZ, the actors behind the faux foursome are all on board to shoot another docu-flick — all they need is the cabler’s blessing.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?