Ultimate Crime-Fighting Crush? NCIS' DiNozzo and Gibbs Go Head-to-Head!

NCIS fans, brace yourselves! The Quarterfinals of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament continue today with a showdown between two of the show’s resident hotties: Michael Weatherly‘s DiNozzo and Mark Harmon‘s Gibbs.

The choice in front of you may cause you to curse like a drunken sailor, but it’s your duty as a TV-loving citizen to vote in the poll below, then alert your friends and neighbors to do the same! Bear in mind, as part of our single-elimination competition, only four law-enforcing hunks will advance to the semifinals.

Every afternoon over the next week, we’ll launch another set of face-offs that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Quarterfinals voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now what are you waiting for? Vote!

Comments (100)

• Silverfox FTW!

Comment by Jerri – November 15, 2011 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kind of strange how almost all of the comments showed a preference for Hotch last round, yet Gibbs won by such a high margin. Just sayin…

Comment by Tiff – November 15, 2011 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not everyone who votes, stops by to leave a comment on here. Just saying’. ;-)

Comment by Jerri – November 15, 2011 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same thing Tiff.

Comment by Rain – November 16, 2011 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Gibbs all the way lol but then again it was a hard choice (Papa Smurf or Jokey Smurf)…but where’s McGee!? We need a poll for him next time. :)

Comment by Sally Lee – November 15, 2011 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I picked Dinozzo, but in my mind Gibbs isn’t far behind, and is appealing in differnt ways. Dinozzo’s younger age is a factor, as well as his lighter more humorous general demeaner. Though he’s actually hottest when he’s in charge or doing serious deadly business.

Comment by Wendy – November 16, 2011 02:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Voting for Tony!!

Comment by Pia – November 16, 2011 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally, someone that might actually knock freakin’ Gibbs out of the running!! He’s taken out too many of my favorites, here’s hoping Tony beats him!

Comment by Rain – November 16, 2011 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *Sigh* TVLine how can you make me choose between Gibbs and DiNozzo? Impossible! Mind cannot compute! Why can’t we have both of them? Polyandry anyone? No one? Ok.

*Sigh* Have to seriously think about this. I think I have to go with DiNozzo as I have loved Michael Weatherly since Drak Angel days. *Ducks headslap* Sorry Gibbs.

Comment by Gee – November 16, 2011 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • meant dark instead of drak. See mind is thinking properly

Comment by Gee – November 16, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mark Harmon – Gibbs!!! He deserved it because he has been crushable at any age. Silver haired fox all the way!!!

Comment by Chatlotte – November 16, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Tony, but….LEROY JETHRO GIBBS!

Comment by Koop – November 16, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t vote… seriously, too hard to choose.

Comment by Tansy – November 16, 2011 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Either way someone from NCIS will finally go home. Since he took out Nick and Neal, I hope it will be TheNose… but I doubt it. :(

Comment by Brendan – November 16, 2011 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way! He is so crushable. Started watching NCIS because of Mark Harmon, but the DiNozzo character and Michael Weatherly keep me hooked. Go, Tony!

Comment by NCISDar – November 17, 2011 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is breaking my heart!
    But I chose Gibbs — coz I loved him first :)

Comment by cheryl – November 17, 2011 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would LOVE to hear/see the response Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly have to this poll and the results. Methinks TV line needs to do an NCIS reaction interview!

Comment by Kate – November 17, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t choose between them. Both are amazing in their own way.

Comment by Skye – November 17, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Motherrrfjslxskfekxrkf i dont wanna choose. D:
    But I GUESS IT’S NECESSARY. So …. Weatherly.

Comment by Mia – November 17, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gibbs is just so sexy, those eyes just do it for me and then the voice… say no more, Jethro all the way

Comment by Wendy – November 17, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a fair competition: One is older than the other which puts him in a different bracket!!! I love both equally!! ;)

Comment by Sheryl G – November 17, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am NOT voting. This is not right. Both men are
    f*ing hot. I love them both, and I can’t even choose
    between the two!

Sorry.

Comment by Kristen (Kitrina23) – November 17, 2011 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony…..love Gibbs but he is out…..It’s like Minnie me

Comment by kconney – November 17, 2011 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Love both of these very smart, very oh so crushable cuties, but My heart lies with GIBBS!!! That man just melts me with his voice and those beautiful blue eyes!!!

Comment by Marni – November 18, 2011 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My votes for Tony! I do love them both tho, but in this contest Tony wins

Comment by Mary Beth – November 18, 2011 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gibbs.

Comment by ANGELICA – November 19, 2011 06:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gibbs!! Those eyes, that smile !! Enough said

Comment by Monty – November 19, 2011 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony everytime!
    They both have their virtues, but give me a guy that can make me laugh any day. And his eyes don’t hurt his case either!

Comment by Rachel – November 20, 2011 02:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SORRY, I CANT DO THIS ONE, NCIS CAN NOT GO ON WITH OUT GIBBS OR TONY, I CAN NOT PICK FOR EATHER ONE, THERE BOLT GREAT IN THERE OWN WAYS.

Comment by GARY – November 25, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gibbs because he’s like a father to everyone lol

Comment by Tanya – December 15, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry Mark Harmon but i did vote on mIchael Weatherly i have seen every movie with Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly but i have to say that Michael Weatherly is my favuorite i just love NCIS and i also love Dark Angel WHY was there only TWO seasons that was to short it was so exciting with that X5 thing. To bad Michael Weatherly and Jessica Alba brook up ne year later but it was one good thing about it to if they haven`t brook up then mIchael had never met Bojana Jankovic and i think Michael and Bojana is great together.

Comment by Dark-Angel-VS-Navy-CIS – April 17, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post