Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Grey's Anatomy, Leverage, Ringer, Horror Story and More!

[ask_ausiello_show]Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I am a loyal follower and this is the first time I have asked for scoop! Do you have anything about the Dec. 5 episode of Castle entitled “Cuffed”? Specifically, how do Beckett and Castle get handcuffed together in the first place? —Lauren
Ausiello: Good question. So good that I went directly to series creator Andrew W. Marlowe for the answer. He said, “Fans should be very curious as to why Beckett and Castle are handcuffed together” — and they’re not alone in that. “I think Beckett and Castle are very curious as to why they are cuffed together, and wonder why they can’t remember exactly how it happened.”

Question: Waiting for a new episode of Castle is killing me! I need spoilers, Aus! —Ivy
Ausiello: Sounds like Castle is about lampoon — or pay homage to? — Kim “72 Days” Kardashian. The show is casting the role of Kay Cappuccio, a charismatic reality-TV star “who has achieved significant fame and fortune without possessing any discernible skill or talent” and whose “knockout body have made her a favorite of tabloids and gossip sites the world over — one of which has placed a huge bounty on her booty.” It’s totes KK, right? That’s what I thought, until I read the last sentence of the character descrip: “Kay both relishes this spotlight and at the same time feels like a prisoner of her own celebrity lifestyle — the result is a woman who is more complex than she might at first seem.” Complex?! Kim? Um, no, I think I had a cactus once that demonstrated greater depth than she ever has. And it had a bigger vocabulary, too.

Question: Got any Grey’s Anatomy scoop? It has been ages since you gave us anything on the show. —Sami
Ausiello: Alex can’t seem to catch a break in the love department. Rumor has it shortly after news broke that Charlie’s Angels was dead, Shonda Rhimes put feelers out to Rachael Taylor about reprising her role as Alex-crushing Dr. Fields for an arc later this season. Sadly, I hear that Taylor declined.

Question: Is there any news about a possible crossover this season between Private Practice and Grey’s Anatomy? —Ingmar
Ausiello: Derek and Mark will make a cameo of sorts in Thursday’s two-hour, intervention-themed Private Practice when addict-on-the-attack Amelia hits Addison where it hurts — her heart and womb — by suggesting that Ad’s own obsession (with having a baby) is what drove away Derek and Mark in years past. Amelia also says Sam was smart to not want to start a family with her. (Ouch!) She then says Rosemary’s baby would not want to live among the tumbleweeds in her uterus. (Double-ouch!) Amelia also unloads on Pete and Violet, but, unlike Addison, they take the sticks and stones in stride. In fact, they have a good laugh about it later.

Question: Regarding The Walking Dead, which of Shane’s secrets will be revealed first: his affair with Lori or his murder of Otis? —Julian
Ausiello: One of those two humdingers will be exposed in this Sunday’s episode — and the unpredictable way it comes out only makes me love the show more. (And I’m already loving it a lot this season.) Also in the ep: Two characters have sex for the first time (and it’s both dirty and hot.)

Question: I am a HUGE Leverage fan. Will we get to see a shirtless Hardison and Eliot this season? If you could respond, that would be awesome! —Jessa25
Ausiello: Half of your wish comes true in the Nov. 27 midseason premiere when Hardison loses his clothes during an undercover mission at a fraternity (where he’s forced to participate in a hazing ritual). Even better, things get very flirty — and kissy! — between Hardison and Parker when she poses as his slightly loony date.

Question: Any chance you have some Leverage scoop, particularly something involving Nate and Sophie’s relationship? —Lauren
Ausiello: A special Office-like mockumentary episode airing Dec. 4 finds the team posing as efficiency consultants at a greeting card company. When one of the real employees picks up on some tension between Nate and Sophie, the unsuspecting staffer — at Sophie’s delightfully evil urging — confronts Nate about it. That prompts the two of them to take their playful war to the cameras, talking-head style. Bonus scoop: Nate writes one hell of a greeting card to Sophie.

Question: Do you have any word on when the promised Chase-centric episode(s) will air on House? —Melinda
Ausiello: The first of the two will air after the pivotal episode “Nobody’s Fault.”  I’m told the fallout from the game-changing hour will spill over into the Chase-powered installment, which makes me think something pretty serious goes down.

Question: For the love of everything that’s holy, please tell us that the Blind Item about the female character dying on a cable show is not Deb from Dexter. Jennifer Carpenter is so underrated. Her portrayal is realistic, intelligent, and I truly connect with her because of her astounding acting ability. She’s half the reason I watch the show. —Shannon
Ausiello: Relax, it’s not Deb. The character I’m referring to is on a show with more than one word in the title.

Question: I am totally loving Ringer. It’s my favorite show out of all the new stuff on. But one thing I did not get: why is it called Ringer? I am German but I consider my English quite OK. Nevertheless, I really don’t get that name. What does that show have to do with ringers, or rings, or calls or whatever? Please help me out, sir! —Ricardo
Ausiello: As established via flashback in the pilot, Bridget and Siobhan were born inside a Verizon store on the Upper East Side. That led the media to dub them the “Ringer Twins.” Quick, someone ask me how Hart of Dixie got its name! (Take your time; I’m here all week.)

Question: May I please have a Ringer scoop? —Trista
Ausiello: A major character is about to take his/her last breath.

Question: Any scoop on Homeland? —Ekram
Ausiello: This Sunday, all eyes — and phone traces, and street cameras — are on a new target as the CIA  attempts to capture Brody’s presumed-dead pal, Tom Walker. But by the end of the hour, we’ll learn Walker and Brody have something — or someone — else in common. Translation: Don’t be so quick to remove Brody from the list of suspects.

Question: Any scoop on 90210‘s Liam and Annie? — Sumaiyah
Ausiello: As individuals? Yep! Liam throws the gang a big Thanksgiving dinner and gets an unexpected visitor: his mom! Ten bucks says she’s looking to get her hands on some of that modeling moolah. Speaking of the almighty buck, Annie will finally get her inheritance — but all that whoring around she did might come back to haunt her when the police catch wind of the campus escort ring.

Question: I need a Happy Endings scoop! — Beau
Ausiello: Brace yourself for an utterly amahzing Valentine’s Day… which will be the exact opposite of amahzing for two members of the gang. While Penny struggles to put off dumping her new and very annoying boyfriend du jour until after Feb. 14, Dave becomes so convinced that his hot new girlfriend is planning the same fate for him that he ruins her sextra-special plan for him. (How sextra-special? She was gonna invite a hot gal pal to join them in bed — that sextra-special.) At the same time, Brad plays with fire by trying to conceal from his buxom dental hygienist the fact that he’s married. Something tells me that there’s no amount of laughing gas in the world that will make that seem funny to Jane…

Question: I’m in total denial about Community, NBC, and whatever is going on with the midseason schedule. Instead, I would desperately love some scoop on my new favorite pairing, Abed/Annie! Any more kisses/pseudo-romantic role-playing on the horizon? —Rachel
Ausiello: The new roomies will be making war not love when Annie ruins one of Abed’s prized possessions. Hmm… it’s gotta be either his Spacetime action figure or the limited-edition Cougar Town Penny Can he got from Busy.[/ask_ausiello_show]

[ask_ausiello_hide]Question: My Aushole is twitching for some Supernatural scoop about Sam and Dean. Can you make the twitching stop? —Casey
Ausiello: Twitching Aushole? I think there’s a support group for that. Moving on… check out the following casting notice that just landed on my desk and tell me if you’re thinking what I’m thinking: “Lydia is in her late 20s, is striking and attractive. She picks up a man and has a sizzling one-night stand with him. But afterwards, she’s cold and indifferent — could that be because she’s part of a strange cult?” I’ve got a better question: Is the name of the man in question Sam or Dean? (Is that what you were thinking?!)[/ask_ausiello_hide]

[ask_ausiello_show]Question: I was sad that young Moira was not in American Horror Story‘s two-part Halloween episode. Any sexy spoiler for her? —Joanne
Ausiello: TV’s sluttiest maid ever returns this week to pleasure a potential buyer (played by Homeland‘s Amir Arison). But his plans for the haunted house might spell the end of Moira and her fellow ghosts.

Question: I am head-over-heels in love with American Horror Story, and the mystery of the murder house has helped to fill the hole that’s been in my heart since Lost went off the air. Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top — anything to share? —Paige
Ausiello: Prepare to learn a lot more about Larry the Burn Guy in this Wednesday’s episode, including deets on his romantic history with Constance and the horrible thing he once did for her. Elsewhere, Vivien gets some shocking news about her unborn demon spawn (or should we say spawns).

Question: I’m dying for new a new Gossip Girl spoiler. Please tell me something good about Chuck and Blair! —Tina
Ausiello: You do not want to miss the show’s fall finale on Dec. 5. Trust me. When I spoke to EP Josh Safran a few weeks back, he described the hour as “a tense one” — and man, he wasn’t kidding. (Speaking of GG, did you see this?!)

Question: Any scoop on Grimm? —Farsia2010
Ausiello: Get ready for the Fight Club episode! The freshman thriller is looking for an actor in his early 40s to play a parole officer by day/organizer of a gladiator-style Grimm creature fight club by night.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)[/ask_ausiello_show]

1. Emgee says:

Damnit I am terrified that the subject of that blind item is going to be Maddie Westen on “Burn Notice.”

• Cody says:

I’m thinking the same thing. :(

• Erin says:

I’m thinking Fiona – which I’m not happy about. It really is the only way for Michael to be rid of the newest baddie since he has the incriminating evidence on her. I would hate for it to Maddie! I love her character.

• Emgee says:

It won’t be Fiona. The show needs a female on the team (more than just Maddie who helps out periodically).

Don’t take that the wrong way. I love Maddie, she’s an important part of the show. I don’t want it to be her, either. But the preview just has me worried that it is going to be her.

I guess we’ll find out during tomorrow’s episode.

2. mikey says:

No vampire diaries news? This is such bull crap

3. isabella says:

Your explanation of the title “Ringer” is not entirely accurate. The following definitions are more likely the reason for the series title.
    According to the World Dictionary, a “ringer” or “dead ringer” (which would also apply, since she thought her sister was dead) refers to “a person or thing that is almost identical to another” and “ringer” refers to a person or animal “entered in a competition under false representations of identity.”

The conceit about the Verizon store was probably just something they dreamed up to tie it in further, or perhaps for people who are not familiar with American English slang.

4. Samantha says:

I can never see the special spoiler on Facebook. Also, can you please move the link to it out of the middle of the page? Not only can I not see the Facebook spoiler, but I can’t even read the normal one because it’s covered by the link!

5. sophie says:

The Good Wife PLEASSEEEE!!!!!!!!!

6. Kate says:

What’s with the tacky facebook plug over the SPN scoop? It’s not appreciated…

7. Anon says:

I really believe the female character being killed of a cable series will happen on Burn Notice. I to that, I say boo!

8. olivia says:

Rachel Taylor is a HORRIBLE actress. Blahick! And Lucy Fields was a terrible character. She served her purpose rebound. Alex will find happiness with the less crazy and selfish. Shonda will not fail him.

9. willa says:

I already miss TVD. I wish we had had TVD spoilers.Ugh, GG. I want Chuck and Blair and I know all you’re going to do is mess with them again.

10. zaza says:

Thanks for the Leverage scoop! It cheered up my hubby. He’s still depressed about his other favorite show, Eureka, being canceled. But now he’s totally looking forward to Leverage on Nov 27th!

11. jennrae says:

But he could have just answered the question for the poor guy instead of making fun of him, or just not used the question at all. No wonder Europeans, and the rest of the world, think we’re bleepholes.

12. Tristan says:

I knew this website was tacky, but directly mocking the guy who had a legitimate question about Ringer AND doing that pathetic Facebook stuff in the same post is just ridiculous. Ugh.

13. Caitlin says:

FML. Its gotta be Gemma who dies on SOA. I WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

14. Dominique says:

I consider Rachael Taylor not coming back to Grey’s Anatomy a GOOD thing. She might be a good actress, but Lucy was the worst thing to happen to Alex, and he’s better off without her.

15. Lea says:

I’m really hoping it’s daryl and andrea that have sex on twd!!!

16. Amy says:

reading anything about Community makes me all teared up..i am just so worried about the show

• Stephanie says:

I know exactly how you feel, because I’m really bummed, too. This is so streets behind. #SaveCommunity #sixseasonsandamovie

17. Marco says:

More than one word in its title… Ausiello angry… could it be Vivien in American Horror Story, giving birth to the freaking Infantata?? Signs point to yes… we’ll see.

• CJ says:

I wondered about that too, but considering how torn up Ausiello is about it, I doubt it’s anyone from AHS since dying doesn’t necessarily mean leaving the show.

18. harum scarum says:

thanks so much for the Gossip Girl spoilers!! i hope you mean tense in the best possible way…

19. Anna says:

Honestly, I’m beyond happy Taylor declined returning to Grey’s Anatomy. I did not like her character Lucy Fields at all, and was glad to see her leave. Bring Izzie back! Katherine Heigl has stated she would love to return for the end. Alex and Izzie are made for each other.

20. ebowers says:

The BIG EVENT involves Jesse Spencer in a REALITY SHOW
    maybe the Dating Game or even “Tough Love”

21. Jason says:

MICHAEL AUSIELLO: Can you please stop posting “bonus” spoilers on Facebook? Many of us use the safety feature, https, which prevents hackers and adds encrypted security. Your page will not allow us to see the bonus info because of the safety feature. I’m surprised you didn’t know this already.

22. Toni says:

Ausiello, I need to know – when does Grey’s Anatomy return from hiatus?

23. Melissa says:

I hope Safran meaning by tense episode is something really good for Chuck and Blair not a dramtic one opening the door for more stop and explore couples which we are all sick of. GG get Chuck and Blair back together and give them their happily ever after with a wedding which they so much deserved. I am crazy for this love story but the obstacles for exploring other couples is enough.

24. JJ says:

Thank you sooo much for the Leverage scoop about Nate and Sophie! Cant wait to see this epi and till the best crew on TV is finally back!
    And thanks also for Castle – Sounds promising.

25. Ashley says:

On ringer the death is probably Gemma but it could also be Malcolm

26. Leigh says:

CHAIR All The Way!!! Time to end the games & all the obstacles keeping CB apart. It’s pointless…CB is DESTINY!! And, the fans are beyond sick of all the crap. Time for our reward to happen!! CB=DESTINY=ENDGAME!!!

27. Seriously says:

Ausiello, you need to watch it. The sarcastic response to the Ringer question and the facebook thing to get an answer, people aren’t liking that. We don’t have to cone to this site to get spoilers.

28. Aimee says:

Dear Michael,

I used to love you, but then you said “totes.”

29. Shakz says:

I wonder why Rachael Taylor would decline a role in Grey’s Anatomy? It’s an amazing show!

30. Waiting for a chairy tale says:

I’m so sick of the lies.. Gossip girl writers are saying u gotta c this eps they try I hype it and when I see it.. It’s just really boring and sucks chair.
    At this chair is the reason I watched gg and I’m so tired of bein misleaded im goin to tune in on dec5th but If there’s no chair I quit. I just wish the writers would actually give us chair and actually have interesting storylInes for everyone gg was great the first two seasons now it’s soo boring. Im sure this is the last season don’t know how feel relived or sad yet tge writers should give us something good t

31. Mindy says:

Ausiello, I love you. I really do.

But 1. Please don’t mock foreigners with a language barrier. That is tacky.

And 2. That Facebook plug is VERY tacky. I choose not to use Facebook. And my boyfriend uses secure browsing, which renders this inaccessible to him.

32. Dee Karvois says:

Please tell me the show isn’t Moon Bloodgood from Falling Skies

33. cdizzle says:

Whoa no spoilers on Vampire Diaries ? Aus are you alright lol.

34. JF says:

The blind item is Maggie Siff from SONS OF ANARCHY.

35. MikeyM says:

The Walking Dead has been real slowwww this season.

36. Sharon says:

RE: Why is the show called “Ringer” – I thought it was from the old term when someone was a “Dead Ringer” for another person.

37. Although the PVD covering or protecting layer makes the vigil stronger and more stable, it doesn’t mean that it would stay this way forever. You might have to reapply the coat after a few years if you want it to always look like new. If you have an old untarnished steel Rolex vigil, you could accord confer it a new and improved look by having it coated with PVD or DLC. A atramentous Rolex vigil would never go out of phraseology so investing in it would be a cyclopean and profound stir.