Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Grey's Anatomy, Leverage, Ringer, Horror Story and More!

[ask_ausiello_show]Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: I am a loyal follower and this is the first time I have asked for scoop! Do you have anything about the Dec. 5 episode of Castle entitled “Cuffed”? Specifically, how do Beckett and Castle get handcuffed together in the first place? —Lauren
Ausiello: Good question. So good that I went directly to series creator Andrew W. Marlowe for the answer. He said, “Fans should be very curious as to why Beckett and Castle are handcuffed together” — and they’re not alone in that. “I think Beckett and Castle are very curious as to why they are cuffed together, and wonder why they can’t remember exactly how it happened.”

Question: Waiting for a new episode of Castle is killing me! I need spoilers, Aus! —Ivy
Ausiello: Sounds like Castle is about lampoon — or pay homage to? — Kim “72 Days” Kardashian. The show is casting the role of Kay Cappuccio, a charismatic reality-TV star “who has achieved significant fame and fortune without possessing any discernible skill or talent” and whose “knockout body have made her a favorite of tabloids and gossip sites the world over — one of which has placed a huge bounty on her booty.” It’s totes KK, right? That’s what I thought, until I read the last sentence of the character descrip: “Kay both relishes this spotlight and at the same time feels like a prisoner of her own celebrity lifestyle — the result is a woman who is more complex than she might at first seem.” Complex?! Kim? Um, no, I think I had a cactus once that demonstrated greater depth than she ever has. And it had a bigger vocabulary, too.

Question: Got any Grey’s Anatomy scoop? It has been ages since you gave us anything on the show. —Sami
Ausiello: Alex can’t seem to catch a break in the love department. Rumor has it shortly after news broke that Charlie’s Angels was dead, Shonda Rhimes put feelers out to Rachael Taylor about reprising her role as Alex-crushing Dr. Fields for an arc later this season. Sadly, I hear that Taylor declined.

Question: Is there any news about a possible crossover this season between Private Practice and Grey’s Anatomy? —Ingmar
Ausiello: Derek and Mark will make a cameo of sorts in Thursday’s two-hour, intervention-themed Private Practice when addict-on-the-attack Amelia hits Addison where it hurts — her heart and womb — by suggesting that Ad’s own obsession (with having a baby) is what drove away Derek and Mark in years past. Amelia also says Sam was smart to not want to start a family with her. (Ouch!) She then says Rosemary’s baby would not want to live among the tumbleweeds in her uterus. (Double-ouch!) Amelia also unloads on Pete and Violet, but, unlike Addison, they take the sticks and stones in stride. In fact, they have a good laugh about it later.

Question: Regarding The Walking Dead, which of Shane’s secrets will be revealed first: his affair with Lori or his murder of Otis? —Julian
Ausiello: One of those two humdingers will be exposed in this Sunday’s episode — and the unpredictable way it comes out only makes me love the show more. (And I’m already loving it a lot this season.) Also in the ep: Two characters have sex for the first time (and it’s both dirty and hot.)

Question: I am a HUGE Leverage fan. Will we get to see a shirtless Hardison and Eliot this season? If you could respond, that would be awesome! —Jessa25
Ausiello: Half of your wish comes true in the Nov. 27 midseason premiere when Hardison loses his clothes during an undercover mission at a fraternity (where he’s forced to participate in a hazing ritual). Even better, things get very flirty — and kissy! — between Hardison and Parker when she poses as his slightly loony date.

Question: Any chance you have some Leverage scoop, particularly something involving Nate and Sophie’s relationship? —Lauren
Ausiello: A special Office-like mockumentary episode airing Dec. 4 finds the team posing as efficiency consultants at a greeting card company. When one of the real employees picks up on some tension between Nate and Sophie, the unsuspecting staffer — at Sophie’s delightfully evil urging — confronts Nate about it. That prompts the two of them to take their playful war to the cameras, talking-head style. Bonus scoop: Nate writes one hell of a greeting card to Sophie.

Question: Do you have any word on when the promised Chase-centric episode(s) will air on House? —Melinda
Ausiello: The first of the two will air after the pivotal episode “Nobody’s Fault.”  I’m told the fallout from the game-changing hour will spill over into the Chase-powered installment, which makes me think something pretty serious goes down.

Question: For the love of everything that’s holy, please tell us that the Blind Item about the female character dying on a cable show is not Deb from Dexter. Jennifer Carpenter is so underrated. Her portrayal is realistic, intelligent, and I truly connect with her because of her astounding acting ability. She’s half the reason I watch the show. —Shannon
Ausiello: Relax, it’s not Deb. The character I’m referring to is on a show with more than one word in the title.

Question: I am totally loving Ringer. It’s my favorite show out of all the new stuff on. But one thing I did not get: why is it called Ringer? I am German but I consider my English quite OK. Nevertheless, I really don’t get that name. What does that show have to do with ringers, or rings, or calls or whatever? Please help me out, sir! —Ricardo
Ausiello: As established via flashback in the pilot, Bridget and Siobhan were born inside a Verizon store on the Upper East Side. That led the media to dub them the “Ringer Twins.” Quick, someone ask me how Hart of Dixie got its name! (Take your time; I’m here all week.)

Question: May I please have a Ringer scoop? —Trista
Ausiello: A major character is about to take his/her last breath.

Question: Any scoop on Homeland? —Ekram
Ausiello: This Sunday, all eyes — and phone traces, and street cameras — are on a new target as the CIA  attempts to capture Brody’s presumed-dead pal, Tom Walker. But by the end of the hour, we’ll learn Walker and Brody have something — or someone — else in common. Translation: Don’t be so quick to remove Brody from the list of suspects.

Question: Any scoop on 90210‘s Liam and Annie? — Sumaiyah
Ausiello: As individuals? Yep! Liam throws the gang a big Thanksgiving dinner and gets an unexpected visitor: his mom! Ten bucks says she’s looking to get her hands on some of that modeling moolah. Speaking of the almighty buck, Annie will finally get her inheritance — but all that whoring around she did might come back to haunt her when the police catch wind of the campus escort ring.

Question: I need a Happy Endings scoop! — Beau
Ausiello: Brace yourself for an utterly amahzing Valentine’s Day… which will be the exact opposite of amahzing for two members of the gang. While Penny struggles to put off dumping her new and very annoying boyfriend du jour until after Feb. 14, Dave becomes so convinced that his hot new girlfriend is planning the same fate for him that he ruins her sextra-special plan for him. (How sextra-special? She was gonna invite a hot gal pal to join them in bed — that sextra-special.) At the same time, Brad plays with fire by trying to conceal from his buxom dental hygienist the fact that he’s married. Something tells me that there’s no amount of laughing gas in the world that will make that seem funny to Jane…

Question: I’m in total denial about Community, NBC, and whatever is going on with the midseason schedule. Instead, I would desperately love some scoop on my new favorite pairing, Abed/Annie! Any more kisses/pseudo-romantic role-playing on the horizon? —Rachel
Ausiello: The new roomies will be making war not love when Annie ruins one of Abed’s prized possessions. Hmm… it’s gotta be either his Spacetime action figure or the limited-edition Cougar Town Penny Can he got from Busy.[/ask_ausiello_show]

[ask_ausiello_hide]Question: My Aushole is twitching for some Supernatural scoop about Sam and Dean. Can you make the twitching stop? —Casey
Ausiello: Twitching Aushole? I think there’s a support group for that. Moving on… check out the following casting notice that just landed on my desk and tell me if you’re thinking what I’m thinking: “Lydia is in her late 20s, is striking and attractive. She picks up a man and has a sizzling one-night stand with him. But afterwards, she’s cold and indifferent — could that be because she’s part of a strange cult?” I’ve got a better question: Is the name of the man in question Sam or Dean? (Is that what you were thinking?!)[/ask_ausiello_hide]

[ask_ausiello_show]Question: I was sad that young Moira was not in American Horror Story‘s two-part Halloween episode. Any sexy spoiler for her? —Joanne
Ausiello: TV’s sluttiest maid ever returns this week to pleasure a potential buyer (played by Homeland‘s Amir Arison). But his plans for the haunted house might spell the end of Moira and her fellow ghosts.

Question: I am head-over-heels in love with American Horror Story, and the mystery of the murder house has helped to fill the hole that’s been in my heart since Lost went off the air. Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top — anything to share? —Paige
Ausiello: Prepare to learn a lot more about Larry the Burn Guy in this Wednesday’s episode, including deets on his romantic history with Constance and the horrible thing he once did for her. Elsewhere, Vivien gets some shocking news about her unborn demon spawn (or should we say spawns).

Question: I’m dying for new a new Gossip Girl spoiler. Please tell me something good about Chuck and Blair! —Tina
Ausiello: You do not want to miss the show’s fall finale on Dec. 5. Trust me. When I spoke to EP Josh Safran a few weeks back, he described the hour as “a tense one” — and man, he wasn’t kidding. (Speaking of GG, did you see this?!)

Question: Any scoop on Grimm? —Farsia2010
Ausiello: Get ready for the Fight Club episode! The freshman thriller is looking for an actor in his early 40s to play a parole officer by day/organizer of a gladiator-style Grimm creature fight club by night.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)[/ask_ausiello_show]

1. JOJOJO says:

NOTHING ON REVENGE!?!?!?

Jay Kay, THANKS AUSIELLO!
    IF I WANT AN ANSWER, I SHALL ASK THE QUESTION!

Hahaha

2. Cinders says:

I am glad that Rachael Taylor is not coming back to Greys Anatomy. Her character, Lucy Fields, backstabbed him and stole his job in Africa. Who needs a terrible girlfriend like that?

• lorna says:

Agreed. She was soo rude on GA, and part of why s7 was so terrible. The other part was Arizona

• Casey says:

I think Arizona is a breath of fresh air on Grey’s Anatomy. The way Jessica Capshaw plays her is so amazing. She is kind, funny, generous, and loves Callie in a way that Callie deserves to be loved. And vice versa. Callie and Arizona are my favorite couple of all time on any show.

I’m glad Lucy won’t be coming back. I kinda have hope for Alex/April.

• Asha says:

I really love Arizona, but hate Callie. I’ve never liked Callie. I was really hoping that Callie would bite it during that car crash and Mark and Arizona would co-parent the baby. I hope Alex gets somebody better than April. Alex is a stand up guy who has been treated very badly in the past (especially by Izzie), he deserves someone great. I kind of liked him and Addison but Addison is such a douche now.

• Sarah says:

Would it ever be possible for Izzy to come back on the show? Like for the last season? And btw does anyone know when the last season will be? (I pray atleast ten more years lol)

• lorna says:

I used to like Callie, hated her last season. Arizona is arrogant and always think shes right. Gets on my nerves, she does. Almost makes me miss Hahn and I hated her.I hate April the most, though. Her and Bonnie on TVD need to bite it.

• Reina says:

I hated her character so much, and it had nothing to do with how she treated Alex. I hated her before that! She was boring. I couldn’t even remember her name. Ewww, and so glad she’s not coming back!

3. Sally says:

Really hoping Daryl and Carol will not be the ones having sex on The Walking Dead…

• Hannah says:

I think it might be Andrea and Shane. I can’t imagine anyone else.

• boyohboy says:

OMG! Hahahah!! I was hoping it was! I thought they’d be good for each other.

• oasis says:

What about Dale and Andrea? That could happen.

• Bethany says:

I have been dreading this possible hookup all season. That is one plot point from the comics I hope they do not do! I would LOVE to see Daryl and Andrea get it on. He is too hot not to get any action.

• Lena120 says:

I’d take Daryl and Andrea or Andrea and Shane. She’s had moments with both of them, but I think Shane’s a serious possibility. Next week he’s teaching her how to shoot and they have that angry,hot vibe going on between them. I can see it turning into one of those I hate you — now take your clothes off situations lol.

I like Daryl and Andrea but I could never see them going that route with them. It’s more maternal. And if she was written as his love interest, I doubt he’d be rough with her. Did you see how he acted when she kissed him on the forehead? He’s like a wounded puppy when it comes to any kind of affection.

4. Anonymous says:

The whole like me on facebook to see one of the items is just tacky. You are supposed to be driving traffic here, not elsewhere. Lame.

• Sally says:

Am I the only one having trouble with the Facebook thing? I liked the page, but I’m only getting “Secure browsing is not supported”.

• Saint Alicia says:

People really can’t read that? It’s about Supernatural, so if you don’t watch the show you’re not missing anything.

• Mel says:

You’re not alone. And I REFUSE to remove secure browsing to view a simple question.

Bad move, AA.

• Amanda says:

Just put your cursor over the section under the fb link and highlight it. You can read it. It’s about Supernatural.

• Amanda says:

Just put your cursor over the section under the facebook link and highlight it. You can read it. It’s about Supernatural.

• Samantha says:

It is annoying, especially when it’s about shows I don’t watch. Ausiello is a jerk like that.

• Sina says:

I agree. It may seem strange, but some people actually chose not to be a part of facebook…

• Bella says:

I tried highlighting the section, but still couldn’t read it. It’s very annoying.

• SPN fan says:

Here is what it says once you highlighted the section like what others instructed:

Get a bonus Ask Ausiello question on Facebook! >>

5. MSC says:

So we’re getting some Chuck and Blair in the finale!? I’m there Gossip Girl!

6. Megan says:

Thanks for the Chuck and Blair news. I appreciate it because I needed some good news for Gossip Girl.

• Carrie says:

Safran also said Blair’s pregnancy would be “fun”, it hasn’t been and he’s lied about Chuck and Blair all the way. I just watch for Chuck and Blair, so I wish the guy would be straight with us and I can decide whether or not to watch.

• Tuffie L'Rue says:

I too watch just for Chuck and Blair. Gossip Girl is so terrible but I’ve been waiting so long for Chair to happen (and happen without stupid obstacles that break them up) that I feel like I can’t give up now. Just let Chair happen, end GG this season and let a better show get a chance.

7. Saint Alicia says:

Thanks for the Castle scoop, sounds like they got wasted! :D
    Also, legit lol’d at “I think I had a cactus once that demonstrated greater depth than she ever has.”

8. Tallulah says:

If someone looks a hell of a lot like someone else, you say they’re a ‘dead ringer’ for them…I presumed that’s why it was called Ringer? Maybe it’s an Australian term?

Also, Castle: AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. #imokay

• Rob J. says:

Yes, of *course* it’s short for the term “dead ringer.” Without going into Abed-like detail about the full term’s origin, “ringer” itself refers to a) variation or, more specifically, b) replication, usually (but not always) with variation and the “dead” modifier is synonymous with “full” or “complete” or “total,” thus, in context “dead ringer” means “full variant,” or, for the purposes of the context of the term, “identical twin.” Since Riccardo identifies himself as German, it’s safe to explain to him that the term is also a synonym for “doppleganger.”
      And yes, despite how technical and overexplained *that* was, I could be more technical about it. Yep, waaaaaaaay more technical about it. Darn.

• Carrie says:

Yep, I thought it was pretty obvious. It’s because of the term ‘dead ringer’. The show is loosely based on the Bette Davis movie “Dead Ringer”.

• mykey716 says:

I must have missed the ‘explaination’ from the pilot (or Ausiello is having fun with his readers)…I always assumed it was called ‘Ringer’ for that reason….and the loose variation on the Bette Davis movie as well. (And if Ausiello’s answer was just in ‘fun’, than he really was being a bit of a d*ck since someone did ask and explained why they didn’t get it!)

9. céline says:

Poor Addison, Amelia is so mean and cruel, I will never forgive her for this. She can be happy because thanks to her Addison is gonna be under a lot of stress and it will lead her to the hospital and she’s gonna lose her chance to ever get pregnant. Why is Shonda so cruel? I don’t want her to use a surrogate, I wanted her to get pregnant, I’m really disappointed with this storyline.

10. Tammy says:

I believe that Josh described Blair’s pregnancy as fun and delicious and filming pictures suggest she loses the baby. Then he describes the 100th episode as a reward for fans and yet Blair is going to marry the worlds most boring guest star according to pics (though she leaves post wedding) I am not sure that words mean what Josh thinks they mean.

• Jenkins says:

GG has been way annoying this year. No stories go anywhere and when they do it’s so dumb. I only watch for Chuck and Blair but I’m sick of the rest.

• Ashley says:

Do we know for sure that she’s going to marry him though? Pics of her in her wedding dress isn’t confirmation of that. She could take off.

11. Sarra says:

Thank you for the Gossip Girl spoiler.I hope I won’t be be dissapointed and will like the episode,as a Chuck and Blair fan.

12. Emily says:

OMG! I am freaking out about this Chuck and Blair spoiler. Fingers crossed it’s a good tense, although with GG, I’m not sure if that’s possible.

Also, WHAT?! WHO IS DYING ON RINGER?!

13. Upset with this foolishness says:

You have to uncheck secure browsing. This is such crap, making us reduce our security to get one scoop and its the only one about a show I really like. Aussucks

14. nitemar says:

I’m getting more convinced now Blind item is Brenda from The Closer who will die! :(

• carolyn says:

Does “the” count as a word? He said title of show has more than one word and thus isn’t dexter.

The Closer – two words. I hope it’s not the closer.

15. Toni says:

Enough with the Facebook crap. The app does not support secure browsing, and no one should have to turn off https just to see a question from your column. Apparently it was about Supernatural, which I do watch and would love to have read, but pimping the FB app that isn’t even secure isn’t worth it. Don’t you generate your income with page views HERE, not on FB?

16. Alex says:

I’m pretty sure is Daryl and Andrea

17. Chrissy says:

Andrea & Daryl! Anyone else will make me barf

18. Nita says:

No Revenge scoop?

19. Stevio says:

Blind item Female Dying show = Sons of Anarchy?

20. Jaclyn says:

Totally Andrea and Shane! Woo hoo! I bet he’ll reveal his affair with Lori to her then too. The sneak peek on AMCTV was him being pretty tough on her while he was teaching her to shoot. I bet they get into a fight and then have sex *Hot and dirty* I love Jon Bernthal and Shane is the perfect foil for good guy Rick. Hope Kirkland keeps him around for a very long time!

21. athena says:

Scoops on Dexter, Castle, TWD and AHS? You win.

22. stevio says:

And I’m not necessarily thinking Tara

23. Sandra says:

OMG a tense mid-season finale for Chuck and Blair! I’m actually excited and yet nervous about that. The wedding with Louis is still on after that so… Maybe Chuck finds out he’s the daddy?

• Andrea says:

Actually I think she’ll have a miscarriage, in the wedding dress pics she doesn’t look pregnant at all! Anyway, hope she doesn’t go through with the wedding, Chuck and Blair need to get back together, seriously!

24. Renee says:

Ricardo I don’t watch Ringer so I could be wrong, but there is an English phrase…when a person looks just like someone else they are referred to as a DEAD RINGER.

25. Chris says:

Me to the GG Writers: “I want to believe you but you’ve hurt me too many times” I really hope its worth it. We’ve all seen that that wedding is still taking place but I hope that something happens that explains why and that makes us believe that it will end up better than it seems. We want Chuck and Blair back already!!

26. carmen says:

It’s not hidden via mobile viewing.

27. kim says:

Love Castle spoilers…more please

28. Allie says:

Always love to see good Chuck and Blair spoilers, although it’s hard to get too excited if she’s just going to go through with the wedding anyway… le sigh.

29. Brandi says:

Blind item is Tara from SoA

30. kevin says:

So disappointed for some Grey’s Anatomy scoop about Rachael Taylor not coming back this season now that Charlie’s Angels already been canceled. Feels like Justin Chambers aka Alex Karev could be a goner after the season or series is over.

31. Ana Muller says:

Now that it’s confirmed as I suspected that Blair isn’t marrying the annoying prince (that’s what those pictures of her in the wedding dress mean right?) I’m really looking forward to GG’s midseason finale! Hopefully we’ll get the long awaited Chuck/Blair reunion or at least some great scenes between them. Love GG thanks for the spoiler (:

32. CJ says:

Now that I know the blind item is NOT Deb from Dexter….

I have a horrible, awful, nagging feeling that it is going to be Annie’s sister Danielle (Anne Dudek) on Covert Affairs. Is it just me?

33. Katie says:

All I want is DAIR. :(

• Bethany says:

Me too, Katie. I have been watching this season just for their parts and unfortunately they are way too few and far between! They are perfect for each other!

• lucyinthesky says:

I’m not part of any crazy fandom but I don’t get why people think Dan and Blair should be a couple, I mean she has shown little to no romantic interest in Dan! my interpretation of the time they spent together is that they are amazing friends and might have confused that with something more at some point but I don’t really think there’s anything there. Don’t get me wrong I like seeing them teasing each other and it’s nice to see that two people that seemed so different have the same taste in art and movies etc, but that doesn’t mean there’s potential for them to be anything more than friends. In my opinion the writers should stop teasing on the “romantic side” of Dair and explore their friendship. Besides is not like Blair needs a new love interest, she has plenty of those already, and it’s pretty obvious that in the long run she’ll probably end up with Chuck anyway…

34. fernando says:

Please tell me how Hart of Dixie got it’s name.

• Carrie says:

The main character’s name is Zoe Hart. She just moved to the South and the southern states are often referred to as the dixie states.

• ann says:

No, the nickname for the state of Alabama is the “Heart of Dixie,” and the story takes place in Alabama — there you have it. From Birmingham, Alabama.

35. Step says:

I’m not really excited about the Gossipgirl stuff because all it sounds like is heartbreak for Chuck and Blair. He’s probably the father of her baby and she loses the baby. More heartbreak for Chuck and Blair fans and more obstacles for them. Getting tired of the torture.

• Ash says:

But Louis said that he saw the paternity test so we wouldn’t he have known and been really mad that the baby wasn’t his? I was convinced Blair lied but now I’m just over the whole baby story. Just get Chuck and Blair together and stop jerking us around.

36. Olivia says:

Ooh, sounds like a good Chair episode! Can’t wait :)

37. Rhonda Rhodes says:

Thank you so much for the scoop on Chuck and Blair of Gossip Girl. Super excited! Chair fans have waited long enough! My guess is that Chuck finds out he’s the real baby daddy! That fits the idea it’ll be “tense” but not necessarily a reunion or anything.

38. Tiff says:

Thank you for the GG spoilers! Can’t wait for more Chuck and Blair scenes, they really are the only reason I tune into GG every week. How many weeks do we have left to suffer with Prince Lisp? Anyone have a count?

• Elizabeth says:

At least 6 more before he’s gone. After all the royal wedding is the centerpiece of the 100th episode, which is 5.13.

39. Crista says:

God, just put Chuck and Blair back together. Quit the stupid in between crap (louis,dan) between them. It’s annoying.

40. Jonelle says:

I’ve said it all along Gossip Girl fans! Chuck is the real baby daddy! I bet that’s what we find out in the episode before the break! Blair has sex with Chuck one time and she gets pregnant! It’sll be heartbreaking if she loses it – not to mention if it turns out she’s been lying to everyone about the paternity of her child the whole time but it’ll also make it crystal clear that Chuck and Blair are inevitable! Excited fof the episode. I bet we’ll get amazing epic Chair scenes out it. :D

41. lexie says:

I hope it’s some good/positive Chuck and Blair spoilers.The other scenes this season, while very compelling, have depressed me. Here’s to hoping for something that leads these two back to each other.

42. Alicia says:

Hmm, I don’t know how to feel about Gossip Girl spoilers. This season with the wedding stuff has been highly disappointing. If they can deliver amazing Chair scenes and have Blair back to her normal self (sick of Princess Blair) then I’ll be happy with the show again.

43. Kate says:

Thanks for the Castle info! I’m even more curious now than before about the cuffed episode. I’m also counting the days until the sniper/Beckett PTSD episode next week.

44. Mel says:

Wait, someone on the Ringer is dying? Ah, that will be a good episode!

Gossip Girl- I think the show needs to die. All I find remotely worthwhile is Blair and Chuck. I don’t think the other characters even matter to me anymore.And that Louis, someone take him out.That would be a “doozy”

45. Lisa says:

I love the Chuck and Blair spoilers but I honestly can’t get excited because I know the wedding between Blair and Prince Lame is still on, and those filming pics are horrible. Great that she runs away but wtf is up with the wedding ring on her finger. Are we meant to see Blair marrying the worst guest star as a reward because she runs. A reward to me would be Blair marrying Chuck…and only Chuck.

Anyway I’ll appreciate the Chuck and Blair scenes as (when Blair isn’t suffering from the 5 year old Princess Fairytale syndrome) they are the best on the show but the wedding kills my actually excitement and desire to watch the show. I suppose YouTube will be my friend for awhile.

46. Leigh says:

I don’t mind Deb on Dexter. Her character is needed and I don’t understand the hate for her.

I just like Blair and Chuck from Gossip Girl. The show only has magic with them.

I don’t know who’s going to die on the Ringer. I have a few guesses but I’m not sure so it will be a good epi!

47. buckley says:

Thank you for the GG scoop! Chuck and Blair centric stories are always the most compelling and dramatic. I’ll def tune in! Thanks for the Castle scoop too.

48. Kelly says:

Thanks, Ausi! I’m already upset the 100th episode has Blair marrying some frog guest star, so I hope Chuck and Blair have amazing scenes because GG is starting to be in that list called “Not Worth My Time”.

49. Elizabeth says:

Not sure what to think about the Gossip Girl spoiler, in light of recent filming pictures. Really, when has a GG episode not had tension for some? Shame that boring Louis is still around, which definitely puts a pinhole in any enthusiasm this spoiler might otherwise have given me, if I thought we were actually ending this irritating run of Blair and Chuck alternating as town idiot in order to keep them apart.

50. jenna says:

So Blair losing she and Chuck’s baby is a “doosy”? Safran is sick and twisted. This show was once good and these writers ruined it. I have loved Chuck and Blair from season 1 but what these jerks put their fans through is truly sick.