NBC Midseason Shake-Up: Community Benched, Plus Three Shows on the Move

NBC is making some significant midseason scheduling changes in an effort to jump-start what has been a lackluster season so far.

That’s good news for Up All Night, but bad news for Community.

For starters, the Peacock is moving Up All Night to Thursdays at 9:30/8:30c following The Office beginning Jan. 12. The deteriorating Whitney will take over Night‘s former Wednesday lead-off spot on Jan. 11, where it will be paired with new sitcom Are You There, Chelsea?

Critical fave Community is being benched to make way for the return of 30 Rock on Thursday, Jan. 12 at 8/7c. An NBC source insists the show is just taking a breather and has not been canceled. Still, I have to ask: Do you want to live in a world where Whitney remains on NBC’s schedule but Community doesn’t?

Elsewhere…

*Harry’s Law is relocating to Sundays at 8/7c beginning March 4.

* New drama The Firm will replace DOA rookie drama Prime Suspect on Thursdays at 10/9.

* Beginning Friday, Feb. 3, Who Do You Think You Are? takes over for Chuck, which will conclude its five-season run with a two-hour finale on January 27 at 8/7c.

* Parenthood‘s season finale airs Feb. 28. The new Elle Macpherson-hosted reality series Fashion Star assumes the Tuesday at 10/9c timeslot in March.

* Noticeably MIA: Buzzy new drama Awake, which recently went on a production hiatus to deal with some pressing creative issues.

The Peacock’s complete midseason schedule is below…

MONDAY
8/7c The Voice
10 pm SMASH

TUESDAY
8 pm The Biggest Loser
10 pm Parenthood (until Feb. 28)
10 pm FASHION STAR

WEDNESDAY
8 pm Whitney [new time slot]
8:30 pm ARE YOU THERE, CHELSEA?
9 pm Rock Center with Brian Williams [new time slot]

THURSDAY
8 pm 30 Rock [new time slot]
8:30 pm Parks and Recreation
9 pm The Office
9:30 pm Up All Night [new time slot]
10 THE FIRM

FRIDAY
8 pm Who Do You Think You Are?
9 pm Grimm
10 pm Dateline NBC

SATURDAY
Repeats “Encore programming”

SUNDAY
7 pm Dateline
8 pm Harry’s Law [new time slot]
9 pm The Celebrity Apprentice

Comments (511)

• I read that Community is being pulled from NBC’s mid-season schedule.

Comment by Ceecile – November 14, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I heard that too, tv.com just posted that on twitter. tell me that isn’t for real D: *hyperventilates*

Comment by Allie – November 14, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This is the worse news ever!!

Comment by sandra – November 14, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s worse than worse! It’s the worst!

Comment by Noah – November 14, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I think it is great News, show has garbage.

Comment by Saline – November 15, 2011 04:50 AM PDT
          • Community = Please cansel that sh…

Comment by rudeboy – November 15, 2011 06:20 AM PDT
          • To Saline and rudeboy, just because you don’t like a show doesn’t mean you have to insult it.

Comment by angel – November 22, 2011 05:52 PM PDT
      • I’m glad and hope NBC is canceling that whack cop show Prime Suspect it should be cancelled! It was a DOA!

As for Community, I hope it sticks around a little longer. NBC is screwing Harry’s Law!

Comment by Joann – November 14, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Actually they’re helping Harry’s Law. Their Audience is mostly 50+ and those folks are home on Sunday nights. Competition is much less on Sunday’s 8pm slot. This is a good thing for the show, but they’re going to have to bring the language down a notch – it’s now in family hour.

Comment by rowan – November 14, 2011 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Screw NBC; just because a shows main demographic is 50+ doesn’t mean it should be sentenced to death. Too often the networks take a show off because while it has not too bad of numbers those numbers are the 50+ crowd. Their sponsors will soon fins out that it’s the 50+ group that gives many of the teenagers the money to buy what they buy

Comment by Bob – November 15, 2011 08:29 AM PDT
          • They are up against Once Upon a Time….they are officially pwned!

Comment by shaun – November 15, 2011 11:19 PM PDT
      • Don’t cancel Community!! if you do NBC, that would be streets behind. I

Comment by Rachel – November 14, 2011 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why not pull The Office? They’ve been phoning it in for the better part of two seasons now.

I thought NBC’s days of bad decisions were over… Yes, I’m looking at you Heroes.

Comment by Rwells – November 14, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I’m STILL pissed they screwed up Heroes. That was one of my all time favorites…until it went all wonky with the crazy carnies…

Comment by Ruthie – November 14, 2011 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • agreed. I quit the office when it started to feel like a chore. I can’t remember the last time i laughed on that show.

Comment by Rachel – November 14, 2011 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • did you read this news post? cause thats exactly what it just said.

Comment by hpfan – November 14, 2011 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Still, I have to ask: Do you want to live in a world where Whitney remains on NBC’s schedule but Community doesn’t?”

Well said, sir, well said.

I really want to love NBC–they’ve got a sort of soul missing on the other nets–but this is the worst lineup I’ve ever seen. There’s not one show here I really care about. Community and Chuck are good, and personally I thought Prime Suspect was decent, but this looks like they’re actually trying to end up last.

Comment by Edward – November 15, 2011 01:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know EXACTLY what you mean. Gosh. That network is SCREWING things up. Big time. First off, they are choosing to keep Whitney. WHITNEY?? Seriously? That was the WORST pilot I EVER sae – and I am not even exaggerating. If you say NBC has a sort of a soul that other networks miss, I agree, but add, Community has the most of the integrity and soul. Stupid NBC people.

Comment by Raksha – November 15, 2011 05:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I swear Whitney has to be banging someone at NBC for that catastrophe to still be on.

Comment by Jessi – November 15, 2011 06:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • She’s the co-writer,etc for 2BrokeGirls besides Whitney, so I feared the two crummy shows would stick around despite horrible writing and “acting.” Keep Community, dump the painful to see shows.

Comment by nicole k – November 16, 2011 01:17 AM PDT
      • I think NBC is trying to copy CBS and they are ordering these sticoms that don’t fit with the feel of their other sitcoms. I think that Community, Parks & Rec, The Office and 30 Rock are the heart of their comedy lineup. The Office has seen better days and should probably limp out quietly at the end of this season. I propose that NBC orchestrate a trade among networks. They could send Whitney to CBS where it would be more at home paired with 2.5 men, CBS could send HIMYM to ABC where it would go nicely with the Wednesday lineup, and ABC could send Cougar Town to NBC where Community and Cougar Town could be united. Bam problems solved.

Comment by Ava – November 15, 2011 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ava, you are a genius – this would all make sense (and will never happen, alas).

Comment by Sarah F – November 15, 2011 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree about the lineup. The only program on the list that I’m interested in is Parenthood and that is there only thru Feb.

Comment by elr – November 15, 2011 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Community is by far my fave comedy. Dammit NBC. I have given up on Up All Night… great cast… sucky premise/stories. Whitney got me for three weeks and I bailed. NBC, woe is me. And losing parenthood? What was the episode order for it to finish so soon? Better NOT axe it either!

Comment by Brock – November 15, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see Up All Night is relocated to Thursday where it belongs and Whitney can die alone on Wednesday.

Comment by Alex – November 14, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • soooo happy about that! but 30 rock at 8pm? that’s not the best time slot for the show… parks and rec (the best comedy show EVER) is not doing well in the 8.30 time slot… I was hoping they would get the 9.30 time slot, after the office..

Comment by Linda – November 14, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Will it die, it was showing reruns at the 830 slot and putting up the same numbers, as it did live.

Comment by Jen – November 14, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community gets hosed. America loves crap.

Comment by LOL – November 14, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well this American and many others are upset over the news about Community, so your sentence should read most of America loves crap.

Comment by Teresa – November 14, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, it means “Idiot TV executive America loves crap.” :)

Comment by Marco – November 14, 2011 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am not american and like quality programming, but I just can’t enjoy Community. To be fair, I’m not even going to try to like Whitney, so the point still stands. But I’m not going to cry into my soup about this one. Happy enough with other apsects of the schedule.

Comment by Ben – November 14, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s his/her point. Community is getting benched, basically for Whitney… which is crap.

Comment by inning – November 14, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Um its getting benched for 30 Rock

Comment by Jon – November 14, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • … which is also crap, but has Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin, so it gets renewed over and over. Despite being crap.

Comment by Mark – November 14, 2011 05:10 PM PDT
    • Yeah insult people that how you get more viewers, don’t be a snob.

Comment by Mike – November 14, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh good, you’ve invaded TVLine too with your dumb comment. I thought I just had to tolerate you on EW’s website.

Comment by Amy – November 14, 2011 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The BBC (Britain) just gave David Yates the movie rights for Doctor Who, so… All TV Execs love crap.

Comment by Francess – November 14, 2011 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I read that too. Not happy.

Comment by kit – November 14, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well now they need a place for 30 Rock.

Comment by Jean-Jeanio – November 14, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WTF ???????? WHERE IS COMMUNITY ???????????

Comment by Soso – November 14, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whitney should be cancelled, don’t know why it’s still on the air. Up All Night is the best new comedy of the season, can’t wait for the next episode :)

Comment by Maria – November 14, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hope this is a vote of confidence on Up All Night.

Comment by João Amaral – November 14, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m kind of concerned over Community not appearing on NBC’s schedule starting in January…30 Rock is taking its spot Thursday nights at 8:00.

Comment by Matt – November 14, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Without Community, I no longer have a reason to watch NBC now.

Comment by scooterbeanbag – November 14, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • With them pulling Community, I now have nothing on NBC I watch. I miss the days when NBC aired shows that were actually good…

Comment by Zak – November 14, 2011 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amen to that.

I just realized Community is the only show on NBC that I watch.

NBC should never have put it at the point position for Thursdays.

Comment by Todd – November 15, 2011 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is literally the ONLY upside from this news. I never have to darken my television with NBC again.

Comment by Holly – November 14, 2011 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Have you ever really tried Parks and Rec? It’s not as absurd/intelligent as Community, but most people I know who like one like the other. It’s currently NBC’s saving grace if Community does, in fact, end up cancelled.

Comment by anonymous – November 14, 2011 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Parks and Rec and really like Community. Frankly though if I had to choose between the two, I’d want Parks and Rec to continue.

Comment by Asha – November 15, 2011 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yup. same here. the only shows i watch(ed) were community and prime suspect. nbc sucks.

Comment by tigersmurfette – November 15, 2011 12:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Truth. It’s the only thing I’ve watched on NBC in years.

Comment by aleksa – November 15, 2011 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RIP Community. Such bullsh*t.

Comment by Sarah – November 14, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you forgot Community Mike. please tell me you forgot Community Mike… Mike?… Mike…?

Comment by Pat – November 14, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 30 Rock is taking Community’s slot at 8.

Comment by jasin – November 14, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea for Harrys Law!! Does this mean Prime Suspect is done? And. Awake and Bent are they now for summer?

Comment by Colleen – November 14, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NBC has gone full retard.

Comment by Ed – November 14, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL! – because it’s true.

Comment by Rowan – November 14, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Never go full retard…

Comment by Saint Alicia – November 14, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • St. Alicia, winner of Best ‘Reply To This Post’ 2011
        Congratulations!

Comment by seattlemary – November 14, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Bless you, my child.

Comment by Saint Alicia – November 14, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that i see that Community it’s not on the schedule i wonder why it’s not on 8.30 insted of Up All Night.
    Community never had a lead in like The Office, it would be good for the show to have that.

Comment by João Amaral – November 14, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it actually premiered after the Office back in the day.

Comment by Pat – November 14, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i know. but only had 3 episodes on that slot. they didn’t had a chance.

Comment by João Amaral – November 14, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Where is Community?!?!?!

Comment by alyssa897 – November 14, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community is the only show on NBC that I do watch. That’s sad!

Comment by Luminosity – November 14, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So pretty much the only good shows left on NBC are Parks and Rec and Parenthood.
    What happened to Community?

Comment by Me – November 14, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty much and Parenthood gets such crap treatment it’s probably not going to make it much longer. Parks & Rec at least got some Emmy attention this year so that could boost it along.

Comment by Tuffie L'Rue – November 15, 2011 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually I love Whiney and hate Up All Night. UAN is so full of itself!!

Comment by mana – November 14, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Congrats! you made the one and only positive message about Whitney!

Comment by Alex – November 15, 2011 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I actually also like Whitney and hate Up All Night.

Comment by UncleRando – November 15, 2011 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awake? :(

Comment by krigin – November 14, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Mike, any news on Awake?

Comment by Erin – November 14, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is community? Get rid of whitney.

Comment by Joe – November 14, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. NOT happy about Community being pulled. What the hell?! Why is it being pulled and not Whitney? COME ON, America!

Comment by Kristi – November 14, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What an elitist

Comment by Jon – November 14, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If elitism is equivalent to having taste, then most Community fans are probably proud to be elitists.

And honestly, Whitney sucking is an objective truth.

Comment by Anonymous – November 14, 2011 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, wait…what happens if Whitney and/or Chelsea gets cancelled?

Comment by Jean-Jeanio – November 14, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no community? looks like i have no reason to watch this network anymore.

Comment by Aims – November 14, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoa Whoa Whoa, 30 Rock at 8?! They were so late last season! Wow.

Also, nooooo Community! Ack.

Comment by mawhi – November 14, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its mainly because of Up All Night. Not railing on that show, its really good, but an unfortunate side effect is that they want it to follow the Office. Otherwise there’d be room on NBC’s schedule to have both 30 Rock and COmmunity

Comment by Allie – November 14, 2011 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t tell me that community has been cancelled?! Terrible news!!!! (at least cougartown will be back on ABC, though)

Comment by Carissa – November 14, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • for christs sake, WHERE IS COMMUNITY???? It’s not being cancelled right??? when it will be back? when? please, when??? those ******* bastards!!! who on earth can watch tbbt and let the best show ever to be on tv die???

Comment by Guilherme – November 14, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • BBT is far better than Community, but then again its all subjective

Comment by Jen – November 14, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I believe Community is miles ahead of TBBT. When comparing the two I find that TBBT is a funny show about smart people whereas Community is a smart show about funny people. It’s unfortunate that it is getting benched because it deserves to stick around. It’s a brilliant, well written show.

Comment by D – November 14, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Very well put. I like TBBT – I TiVo it – but I would never choose anything over Community. It the best show on television. NBC execs do NOT know what they are doing.

Comment by Shrinjhin – November 15, 2011 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Craaaaaaaap. So, now’s a good time to panic on Community’s behalf, right? Why do people turn out in droves to watch crappy comedies while turning their backs on smart ones? Collectively, America has terrible taste in entertainment.

Comment by Tiffany – November 14, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or you have terrible taste

Comment by Brad – November 14, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community is why I watch. Can’t believe Whitney is still going…if NBC needs timeslots pull the shows no one is watching.

Comment by Amy – November 14, 2011 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • if they go with that Community is going to be cancelled. Witney has more viewers.

Comment by João Amaral – November 14, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community is not canceled (thank god)

Comment by me – November 14, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, a truckload of their line-up is reality TV plus a couple talk shows. I didn’t watch NBC before, guess nothing’s changed for me!

Comment by Kate – November 14, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Community is my favorite show and the best show on Thursday nights. I like 30 Rock and am happy that it’s returning just not that it’s taking Community’s timeslot. The Office isn’t funny anymore and doesn’t deserve it’s Thursday’s timeslot. Up all Night is mediocre and should stay on Wednesday nights.

Comment by Lacey – November 14, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Chuck?????
    Is it not coming back at midseason?

Comment by Dustin – November 14, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it’s the final season. ends in january.

Comment by João Amaral – November 14, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know it is the final season but there is no way they can fit all the episodes in that time period, even if they were going to do one every week which is extremely unlikely over the holidays.

Comment by Dustin – November 14, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • One assumes they just push back Who Do You Think You Are if Chuck isn’t done by Feb 3. Only 10 episodes to go, I guess at this point thats anticipated to be the end of the run.

Comment by Ben – November 14, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Final episode is January 27. two hour episode

Comment by João Amaral – November 14, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Not unlikely. They absolutely can finish all the episodes in that time frame with a week to spare. Not one episode airs on an actual holiday, and frankly they don’t care about the ratings, they’re burning off the rest of the season. Plus. there is also a chance that the 2hr finale is actually 2 episodes being aired back to back so they can take two holiday weeks off and still finish on Jan 27th.

Comment by Rowan – November 14, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fix this, NBC. Stat.
    #HumanBeingsUnite

Comment by Lindsay – November 14, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True. #HumanBeingsUnite

Comment by Pierce – November 15, 2011 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, NBC officially sucks. Can’t believe they’ve dropped Community, yet kept Whitney. :(

Comment by Scout – November 14, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE COMMUNITY!!!!!! they just need to change what time its on so it is not at the same time as Big Bang! this is so sad! SAVE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!

Comment by heather – November 14, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment by Chad – November 14, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about AWAKE??? Seriously, of all the promos I saw in May for this season’s new shows AWAKE’s was the only one that made me go “I have to see it NOW!!!”

Comment by Mr K – November 14, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 6 seasons and a movie? please?

Comment by Liz – November 14, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ok. You just became my hero.

Comment by Brendan – November 14, 2011 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why move Whitney in front of Are You There, Chelsea? Isn’t one unfunny female comedian enough per night?

Comment by Quincy – November 14, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would all of you just read before posting! It says that Community is being benched to make way for the return of 30 Rock on Thursday, Jan. 12 at 8/7c…. they’re not canceling it.

Comment by gerald – November 14, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael, I think it’s clear everyone needs analysis of the meaning of this!!!

I assume – extra scripts for Harry’s Law (yay), as reported earlier today no back order for Chuck, but was Community originally picked up with a back order option as opposed to a full season? And the most important question – what is happening with Jason Isaacs ‘Awake’, a show I’m in principle looking quite a bit forward to.

Also, is it odd to see NBC making these changes?

Comment by Ben – November 14, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Glad to see the analysis filtering through in the article. But is Chuck a two-hour episode or just the last two episodes run together? It would be an awesome way to go out if they actually got to make he last episode 2 hours.

Comment by Ben – November 14, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only show I watch on NBC is The Voice. Hopefully it doesn’t suffer from the sophomore slump!

Comment by Snapy – November 14, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually I also watch Days of Our Lives. Forgot about that!

Comment by Snapy – November 15, 2011 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate NBC. I. HATE. NBC.

Comment by Liz – November 14, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I more or less never forgave them for killing off Boomtown. And they more or less have been failing since their many bad decisions of that era.

Comment by Mark – November 14, 2011 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This.

Comment by Meg – November 14, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey Community fans: Now you have another thing in common with us Cougar Town fans. We know how it feels when your fave comedy is put on a totally-stupid hiatus!!!

Comment by Snapy – November 14, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s a double blow to those of us whose two favorite shows are Cougar Town and Community (yes, we do exist). :(

Comment by Scout – November 14, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We DO exist!!!!

Comment by Nerdista – November 14, 2011 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Indeed we do. It is just so typical. Two of the funniest, most sensical, and not to mention, SMART shows, get pushed around, while glide along easily…(gag) WHITNEY

Comment by raksha – November 15, 2011 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ok abed.

Comment by :/ – November 14, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really unhappy they’re benching Community! Glad to know it’s not been canceled, but getting pulled off the schedule isn’t a good thing, either. :\ Hopefully it’ll be back on the schedule in a few weeks after one of these new shows fails to impress. Who likes Up All Night better than Community??

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – November 14, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so glad that NBC is a miserable failure. Keeping Whitney on the air and scrapping Community is unforgivable.

Comment by FUNBC – November 14, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post