Exclusive

Exclusive: Chuck Series Finale Title Revealed

Chuck is officially heading into the homestretch.

Despite buzz (or was it just wishful thinking on the part of fans?) that NBC might extend the spy comedy’s fifth and final season, the show will not go on beyond Episode 13.

And one need look no further than the title of the episode for proof.

Chuck Spoiler Alert: Meet the Show’s Final Big Bad

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Chuck‘s Jan. 27 series finale will be called… “Chuck vs. the Goodbye.”

Reaction? Theories? Snappy judgments about the season thus far? Hit the comments!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, News, Scoop

1. SK says:

Saddest news i have heard all year. A great show. I have watched it x3 and still in love with it. NBC does not know how good a show this is. they rely too much on stupid ratings and numbers. Where am I gonna get my sarah and chuck fix?!?! Terrible news.

2. wizkeat says:

3. jake says:

i love this show when i first saw it on television i immediantly started to watch all the episodes online and i really dont want this serie to end.

The 2 things i hate the most about season 5 is that:

1. Chuck isn’t the intersect anymore and the show is called Chuck

2. Sarah is less atractive in this season cuz of the short hair.
    (but that is my opinion)

4. martin says:

Adam baldwin on dexter ;) i would love that to happen :P

5. Marco says:

This series was ruined 3 season’s ago. I wished they canceled after season 2, at least I would be able to look back on it with found memories instead of terrible writing and plot lines that have plagued the series since.

6. bom says:

i want dead ! i love this serie ! you have to make a 6th season please

7. Michael Dimayuga says:

Chuck…how do I describe this TV show? Just like Chuck’s wedding vows back in Season 4! Words are not enough to describe it. I’ll just let mt actions do all the talking! I propose a toast to Chuck! May he live forever!

By the way, I’m a Chuckster from the Philippines! A shoutout to all the loyal Chucksters around the world!

8. NoFxor says:

WHY would they cancel it.. Im from europe and i just cant wait to see all episode’s again, i have watched all seasons. Why do Americans always have to cancel the good shows.

Its too sad..

9. Kay says:

I’ve watched tons of tv shows and chuck is my fav.!! Im gonna miss it so much.. Just can’t believe this is happening =(

10. Helen Moore says:

Loved the show. Sorry to see it go. Just saw last episode. Will miss it.

11. Mukhtaar Carrim says:

this is a long shot i might be just an ordinary guy but if there was 1 wish i could have that would be to hold Ivonne Strahovski’s hand and if there was 1 last thing i could do before i die it would be to spend my last day looking at her smile

12. Bret says:

when is the final episode being released nd is episode 13 the last or there will be 14

13. Smart butt says:

noooooooooooo the ending is so farting sad. :'(

14. ryan williams says:

just started watching chuck on netflix but cudnt help wanting to know how the end is… now i know i wish i didnt find out as im really into all of it especially the relationship between chuck and sarah, and i wish the directors of the show would extend the show alot further than S5 E13, i havent even got that far yet im on S2 E18/19 cant quite remember which episode i told my partner i dont want to watch the last 3 episodes because of what happens i certaily hope its not a cliffhanger… I WANT MORE CHUCK ANYONE ELSE ON THE BAND WAGON. im also very inspired by it.