Exclusive: Chuck Series Finale Title Revealed

Get More: Exclusive, News, Scoop

Chuck is officially heading into the homestretch.

Despite buzz (or was it just wishful thinking on the part of fans?) that NBC might extend the spy comedy’s fifth and final season, the show will not go on beyond Episode 13.

And one need look no further than the title of the episode for proof.

Chuck Spoiler Alert: Meet the Show’s Final Big Bad

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Chuck‘s Jan. 27 series finale will be called… “Chuck vs. the Goodbye.”

Reaction? Theories? Snappy judgments about the season thus far? Hit the comments!

Tags: ,

Comments (100)

• Saddest news i have heard all year. A great show. I have watched it x3 and still in love with it. NBC does not know how good a show this is. they rely too much on stupid ratings and numbers. Where am I gonna get my sarah and chuck fix?!?! Terrible news.

Comment by SK – November 18, 2011 01:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by wizkeat – November 18, 2011 01:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love this show when i first saw it on television i immediantly started to watch all the episodes online and i really dont want this serie to end.

The 2 things i hate the most about season 5 is that:

1. Chuck isn’t the intersect anymore and the show is called Chuck

2. Sarah is less atractive in this season cuz of the short hair.
    (but that is my opinion)

Comment by jake – November 19, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adam baldwin on dexter ;) i would love that to happen :P

Comment by martin – November 22, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This series was ruined 3 season’s ago. I wished they canceled after season 2, at least I would be able to look back on it with found memories instead of terrible writing and plot lines that have plagued the series since.

Comment by Marco – November 26, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i want dead ! i love this serie ! you have to make a 6th season please

Comment by bom – December 1, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck…how do I describe this TV show? Just like Chuck’s wedding vows back in Season 4! Words are not enough to describe it. I’ll just let mt actions do all the talking! I propose a toast to Chuck! May he live forever!

By the way, I’m a Chuckster from the Philippines! A shoutout to all the loyal Chucksters around the world!

Comment by Michael Dimayuga – December 5, 2011 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY would they cancel it.. Im from europe and i just cant wait to see all episode’s again, i have watched all seasons. Why do Americans always have to cancel the good shows.

Its too sad..

Comment by NoFxor – December 6, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve watched tons of tv shows and chuck is my fav.!! Im gonna miss it so much.. Just can’t believe this is happening =(

Comment by Kay – December 21, 2011 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the show. Sorry to see it go. Just saw last episode. Will miss it.

Comment by Helen Moore – August 12, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is a long shot i might be just an ordinary guy but if there was 1 wish i could have that would be to hold Ivonne Strahovski’s hand and if there was 1 last thing i could do before i die it would be to spend my last day looking at her smile

Comment by Mukhtaar Carrim – September 24, 2012 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when is the final episode being released nd is episode 13 the last or there will be 14

Comment by Bret – December 20, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • noooooooooooo the ending is so farting sad. :’(

Comment by Smart butt – December 16, 2013 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post