NCIS Hunk vs. White Collar Hero, Lost Cop vs SVU Stud in Law-Enforcement Crush Showdown

We’re in the final throes of Round 3 of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Tournament, and our showdowns are as impossible as ever — with the Nos. 1 and 4 seeds from our bottom pair of brackets entering into brutal battle.

The choices in front of you may cause agita and heartbreak, but it’s your duty as a TV-loving citizen to vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and neighbors to do the same! As part of our single-elimination competition, only eight law-enforcing hunks will advance to the quarterfinals.

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of face-offs that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

On your mark, get set, vote!

1. Catie says:

DiNozzo sings too (MW does). Neal is all kinds of hot but DiNozzo beats him in the charisma department.

2. Anon R says:

Neal Caffrey may be better looking (only slightly, imo) but Tony is so much more lovable. Tony DiNozzo all the way!

3. Tegan says:

I think Neal looks like a cat. It’s weird. xD

Tony all the way!!! Biggest celeb crush in the universe! ♥ Love you Michael Weatherly!

4. KaeT says:

If this was a contest based just on the level of hotness, then I’d go with DiNozzo over Neal. But, because this is a contest about who’s more crushable, and let’s face it there’s more to what makes a guy crush-worthy than just his looks, it requires a bit more thought.

Do I think the guy with loyalty issues, who’s constantly hiding things from the people around him, has lied to pretty much everyone who cares about him for whatever reason, who despite all they’ve been through together, can never fully trust him, is crush-worthy?

Or do I find the guy who is loyal to a fault, who isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty if his friends are in danger, who could be tied to a chair getting his ass beaten by an assassin knowing full well he could be killed at any moment and the only thought going through his mind is the safety of his partner, crush-worthy?

Yeah, when put that way, I’m still going to have to pick DiNozzo.

• Mel says:

Honey, when it comes to loyalty, DiNozzo has it in spades. Do you even watch the show? He may be a goof-ball at times, but he always has his team’s six. It’s called deflection. Hides all those other more admirable characteristics. But just because you don’t see them as readily doesn’t mean they’re not there. Guess you either “get” the character or you don’t, but personally I love the many unique layers of DiNozzo.

• KaeT says:

Hold up, I’m confused. When you say “Do you even watch the show” makes it seem like I was saying that DiNozzo is the bad choice. It may be my fault, but the character I think has loyalty issues is Neal, and the character who is loyal is DiNozzo, and maybe I shouldn’t have said fault, but I agree, I love all of the layers to DiNozzo’s character. He’s my favorite character on NCIS. He’s the most complex character and the most badass on the show. I mean, let’s face it, a guy who can take a beating while tied to a chair and only think of Ziva’s safety is definitely a crush-worthy guy.

5. su says:

oh god. if DiNozzo wins this, it might end up being every NCIS fan’s worst nightmare. DiNozzo vs Gibbs…

6. R says:

These are popularity contests, not genuinely who is better looking.

Saying that I like edginess in my life,so have never watched a stale white bread show like NCIS,so Caffery wins hands down, though he gets on my nerves with how he treated Mozzie. Plus those stunts!

• KK says:

Stale white bread show?! Not even. DiNozzo won this contest for a reason. He is completely hot and his character is completely loveable. Tony is complex, caring, loyal, goofy or as Abby once said, “Tony is all soft and gooey on the outside but 100% rock on the inside.” He went all the way to Somalia to avenge his partner’s death, only to find out she was alive and bring her back home. =)

• too says:

so true on white bread ncis. white collar more of a thinking persons show. good news is that bomer is moving on to movies, tv will be a stepping stone for this talented hottie.

7. dreamer says:

Language gripe: Crushable might mean, who is able to be crushed. Not suitable in context!

8. Annie says:

Are you people for real. Neal is supper charming and Bomer himself is even more charming. Tony DiNozzo looks like a frat boy.

9. Scarlett says:

I agree, this is more of a popularity contest than anything else. Although Holloway may be younger and hotter (depending on personal preferences), since I don’t watch LOST and SVU is my all time favorite show, my vote automatically goes to Stabler, even though Holloway may be just a teeny bit hotter.

10. Pearl says:

No contest here for me – it’s Dinozzo all the way. The other guy is cute in a pretty way but Tony is feckin HOT HOT HOT!!! Michael Weatherly is the man! Love him!!!!

11. Deena says:

How are both my guys losing? This is insane! Love Neal & Stabler for completely different reasons, but fantastic reasons! If they go and if Booth is gone, I have no more men in this race :(

12. Brendan says:

Worst bracket results yet. :( I cannot believe that Stabler *AND* Neal both lost, they are so much cuter and sexier!!!!!

13. karlii says:

Well, DiNozzo won! and Gibbs is out in front… alas…

Now the big question is.. Tony or Gibbs? yikes! lol

14. Mia says:

Tiny DiNozzo is soooo hotttt & I love his character.
    But Matt Bomer is SEX TO MY EYES. Like I will turn on White Collar just to look at him lol.
    But NCIS is my favorite show ever ever ever.
    D: decisions decisions …

15. Kavya says:

Matt Bomer is the most beautiful and sexy of our species – he should be cloned!

16. NCISexy says:

DiNozzo won this contest for a reason. He is completely gorgeous and his character is completely loveable. Tony is complex, caring, loyal, goofy or as Abby once said, “Tony is all soft and gooey on the outside but 100% rock on the inside.” He always has the back’s of his teammates and does everything in his power (including planning missions to Somalia) to protect and save his team. How can anyone not crush on him?

17. Pia says:

The entire contest just lost its ‘cred’ – Bomer is the hottest guy anywhere

18. Jody says:

Since I think only real mean are crushable, voting for pretty little Matt would be unthinkable. Guess he makes a good wife though.

• Elda says:

You sound so foolish. I guess by real men you mean overweight and middle aged like the ncis guy. Guess good news for MAtt is that he just finished two movies with two of the best directors in show business and he is the star of his show, not some 4th costar with a mediocre career. LOL!

• Olivia says:

real man?matt’s an athlete who plays football and a black belt.I think the only thing this other guy does is lifting a beer or big mac.

19. Nikki says:

Tony over Neal? Does Not Compute – seriously?!? At least it was close…
    IDEK