NCIS Hunk vs. White Collar Hero, Lost Cop vs SVU Stud in Law-Enforcement Crush Showdown

We’re in the final throes of Round 3 of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Tournament, and our showdowns are as impossible as ever — with the Nos. 1 and 4 seeds from our bottom pair of brackets entering into brutal battle.

The choices in front of you may cause agita and heartbreak, but it’s your duty as a TV-loving citizen to vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and neighbors to do the same! As part of our single-elimination competition, only eight law-enforcing hunks will advance to the quarterfinals.

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of face-offs that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

On your mark, get set, vote!

Comments (107)

• DiNozzo should not be losing. Can’t believe this is happening.

Comment by Rach – November 11, 2011 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • While I’m torn over who to vote for, there’s plenty of time! The Booth/Castle poll was crazy close (as in 49-51) for the longest time until Castle pulled away, so things can change!

Comment by V – November 11, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Michael Weatherly is my favorite. (With Mark Harmon
        as a tie-in in the “totally crushable” department.)
        Although, I’m starting to like Matt Bomer too,
        Michael & Mark are both HOT!!- In a “totally
        crushable” way.
        :D

For the second choice section with Chris Meloni and
        Josh Holloway- Chris beats him in my head hands down.

Comment by Kristen (Kitrina23) – November 12, 2011 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t believe it either, I mean it’s DiNozzo, how can he not be winning?

Comment by AnnClau – November 11, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Because he is up againist the super hotness that is Neal Caffrey. No one can beat him!

Comment by Mandy – November 11, 2011 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If more people vote for Neal I will cover the room in glitter, anything! PLEASE VOTE FOR NEAL!

Comment by Rebecca GetEqual Barber – November 13, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Because there are people in the world like me who find DiNozzo frakkin’ annoying. Go Neal!

Comment by Maria G – November 12, 2011 02:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Because Neal (Matt Bomer) is godly with his mighty hotness!

Comment by Sina – November 12, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t worry too much, he’ll pull ahead. There are probably more DiNozzo fans alone than White Collar viewers total.

Comment by Alicia – November 11, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t believe you can’t believe it. :) Still, as others have noted, it ain’t over ’til it’s over…or was that Rocky?

Comment by Winnie – November 11, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually that was Yogi Berra.

Comment by Templar – November 12, 2011 06:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Are you sure it’s not Lenny Kravitz? I’m pretty sure he sang it in ’91, then went back in time and played it for Yogi Berra…

Comment by Winnie – November 12, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think for voters who watch neither show, Neal Caffrey is the more likely choice – I mean, have you seen him?

Comment by wordsmith – November 11, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally.

Comment by Alexandre Leal – November 11, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • exactly! Matt Bomer is gorgeous

Comment by lauren – November 11, 2011 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Tony is hot.
          That other dude is a pretty boy.

Comment by duhsfkld – November 11, 2011 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um, have you seen DiNozzo??!! Come on Tony!

Comment by Mel – November 11, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had a hard time choosing until I read this. Then I had to choose DiNozzo.

Comment by Lindsey – November 11, 2011 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Both guys are hot but DiNozzo still wins out for me.

Comment by @Rach – November 11, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sideways Sawyer all the way! What’s not to love about a guy who enjoys Little House on the Prairie?!

Comment by zaza – November 11, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stabler vs. Sawyer? Oh, how cruel!!!

Comment by DV – November 11, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!Stabler is cocky sexy and Holloway is younger sexy..even tho I never watched that show. Ah!

Comment by Nikki – November 11, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal Caffrey should win the whole thing!

Comment by Grace – November 11, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Preach, sista! ITA. Neil is the whole class package. I love DiNozzo, but he’s a case of arrested development. Caffrey is smooth, erudite, debonair and articulate. He leaves Tony in the dust.

Comment by Stormy – November 11, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Neal Caffrey is hot and smart and charming and funny. Neal should take home the gold!

Comment by Rebecca GetEqual Barber – November 12, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY IS TONY LOOSING!!! :( I do love Matt Bomer back from his Bryce Larkin days but Tony Dinozzo is just so much more awesomer!

Comment by Kate – November 11, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I too can’t believe that Tony’s behind! Hope he catches up/passes Elliot (sorry, SVU fans)!

Comment by Ciana Douglas – November 11, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dude! You’re killing me with the Booth/Castle & Neal/Tony brackets!

Comment by Elizabeth – November 11, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oops, meant Neal Caffrey! Anyway, Tony should win the whole contest! :-)

Comment by Ciana – November 11, 2011 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I love LOST and Sawyer, Stabler should be winning this and should win this whole thing. I’m so crushed.

Comment by Amanda – November 11, 2011 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok, based on pure looks Bomer wins hands down, and while my intelligent artsy side loves Caffrey, crushes are based on so much more, so DiNozzo wins for me….even though it kills me to admit that I watch NCIS.

Comment by seattlemary – November 11, 2011 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal vs. Tony?! Talk about your heart-wrenching decisions! I had to go with Tony in the end, but jeez.

Comment by Ashley – November 11, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal and Sawyer for the win!!! Those are my top men of a long list, they must win!

Comment by Isabelle – November 11, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy for me this round — Neal and Sawyer.

Comment by MoxieSue – November 11, 2011 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony vs Neal?! You’re killing me! So hard to decide, but today, I’ll pick Tony.

Comment by Lorie – November 11, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh God, time to pretend this contest doesn’t exist.

Comment by Phoebi – November 11, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dinozzo is great looking, but no class, he thinks he’s funny, but he’s pretty mean at times, no class!!!!!!

Comment by lee – November 11, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well…you obviously don’t know Tony…. :) :)

Comment by Kim R – November 11, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You have no idea what you’re talking about!!! He is not mean, just honest and coy and of course funny – any man that can make you laugh is one worth keeping around :) :)

Comment by Annabelle – November 11, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on people…Tony DiNozzo is way hotter!!! Boomer is just a pretty boy…Tony exudes hotness in every way =D

Comment by Annabelle – November 11, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dinozzo is a frat boy in a suit. Caffrey is a polished sophisticate.

Comment by Hmm – November 11, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • how can anyone be more of a crushable then Sawyer?

Comment by Ana Muller – November 11, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *more crushable whoops

Comment by Ana Muller – November 11, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer makes me happy…so my vote is for his character Neal Caffrey; who makes me smile…ear to ear.

Comment by teri – November 11, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is it even possible Michael Weatherly is losing? Seriously.

Comment by Niobe – November 11, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh man…these are getting tougher, but I’ve had a crush on DiNozzo and Stabler for years now.

Comment by em – November 11, 2011 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can Elliot be losing, come on people!!!!

Comment by Cara – November 11, 2011 09:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo gotta love that green eyed smartass ;)

Comment by Amanda – November 11, 2011 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer is a total hottie! That’s why he’s leading.

Comment by Brendan – November 11, 2011 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo is so hot! and Elliot!!! All that simmering sex appeal!

Comment by Lynn – November 12, 2011 01:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sawyer :)

Comment by Elizabeth Mitchell Fan Club – November 12, 2011 01:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony all the way! Neal and Stabler are nice, but Tony is definately the Total Package!

Comment by Barb – November 12, 2011 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony DiNozzo all the way!

Comment by Miga – November 12, 2011 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Umm, how do you vote?

Comment by Susan – November 12, 2011 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • apparently doesn’t work on mobile…

Comment by susan – November 12, 2011 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, MAN! This is soooo not fair!! Neal and Tony are my two ABSOLUTE favorites. What cruel twist of fate has forced me to choose between them so early?! ;_; Uh…uh…uh… *sweatdrop*

Neal it is. I don’t know why, maybe cuz DiNozzo can slip into some rather childish behavior, but Neal is all suave all the time.

Sorry, Tony!

Comment by Veronica – November 12, 2011 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nah, gotta be Tony. And Elliot if you want serious

Comment by Susan – November 12, 2011 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has to be Tony Dinozzo!!!!! He’s way too hot!!! On it boss!!!! ;))

Comment by Steph – November 12, 2011 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It will be cute Tony DiNozzo…he is just a slow starter…

Comment by editor – November 12, 2011 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Obviously…NEAL CAFFERY should win…

Comment by NJ – November 12, 2011 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is absolutely DiNozzo come on people!

Comment by KaT – November 12, 2011 06:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Elliot Stabler is hot, but my heart skips a beat for Sawyer, such a sexy, scruffy bad boy!

Comment by Torn – November 12, 2011 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caffrey is all style/no substance. Love the many layers of DiNozzo. The fact that Tony is smoking hot is just a little bonus. The whipped cream on top.

Comment by Mel – November 12, 2011 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Neal has no substance? You must be watching a White Collar from a parallel universe because my Neal Caffery has plenty of substance.

Comment by Deena – November 13, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Dinozzo!!!! :))))

Comment by Estefany Gamez – November 12, 2011 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First Booth vs. Castle, now DiNozzo vs. Neal? This is killing me… I went with Neal after much deliberation, but goodness this is hard. D:

Comment by Rachel – November 12, 2011 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!! This is not fair!! *sobs* how does one choose between to choices of hottness!!

Comment by Natalie – November 12, 2011 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Tony and Neal but give Neal the edge only because he’s a little softer than Tony, you see a more softer side to Neal than Tony.

Comment by sandee – November 12, 2011 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caffrey’s a pretty boy. DiNozzo is hot, hot, hot and has a unique personality. MW is an amazing actor. Tony D. all the way!

Comment by Toni – November 12, 2011 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Obviously Tony! Tony IS hottnes!

Comment by Yonah – November 12, 2011 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony wins hands down, don’t even try to convince me otherwise

Comment by MJNCIS fan – November 12, 2011 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WTF. Weatherly ALL the way baby!!!

Comment by vada – November 12, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • while i question how Sawyer is even part of this poll as technically one could argue that he’s not really a cop since it was the sideways world, i’d take josh holloway over most (including christopher meloni). I’m just glad it’s not him up against Dinozzo because them I’n not sure what I’d do. As for Dinozzo v Neal – I love both. I think Matt Bomer is super hot. But he’s almost too pretty. And I have always loved Dinozzo. My loyalties to NCIS win out on this one.

Comment by jules – November 12, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NEAL VERSUS DINOZZO????? NOOOOOO!!!! Decisions, decisions….

Comment by Maura – November 12, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal AND Tony?! WHAT?! This poll is just CRUEL, lmao.. c’mon! I will never like one more than other!! I will always be BOTH, 50/50, etc etc!! ..gah. *pout* That said, I have to vote for.. *transmission lost*
    xoxoxo

Comment by youtube.com/SimbiAni25 – November 12, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo’s humor him got my vote over Caffrey!!

Comment by Lily Grey – November 12, 2011 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal got my vote. Bomer is more beautiful and more talented. Plus he sings.

Comment by Victoria – November 12, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Weatherly can sing too ;)

Comment by Kenny – November 13, 2011 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post