Castle's Castle Battles Bones' Booth, Plus Alias vs. Jump Street as 'Cop Crush-Off' Continues

We’ve reached the Round of 16 in our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, where a pair of cheeky-but-dashing crime-solvers square off, and a gray-haired agent goes head-to-head with a babyfaced undercover cop.

No matter your preference, it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same! As part of our single-elimination competition, only eight law-enforcing hunks will advance to the quarterfinals.

‘Cop Crushes’ Round 2 Ends With Dexter vs. Criminal Minds, Cold Case vs. Third Watch

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of faceoffs that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

On your mark, get set, vote!

1. Torie says:

BOOTH!!! There’s absolutely no contest!

2. Drica says:

I honestly have no idea why they keep doing this kind of pools,always putting Castle x Bones. It’s like they’re trying to create a war between the fandoms or something. That being said, Castle all the way. Sorry,Booth. I still liking Bones, but give me Richard Castle any day and I’ll be forever the happiest person in the world.

3. BonesFringeFan says:

I’m sorry but can someone explain to me how its physically possible for Castle to be hotter than Booth. I really like Castle, but Booth…. *Sigh*

4. Maya says:

Congratulations to David and Nathan for the People’s Choice Award Nomination.
    Good luck to both of them, both great actors. Although I must confess my heart goes to Nathan,

5. Ellie says:

I love both shows (I’ve seen every episode of Bones and Castle) but CASTLE ISN’T A COP!

6. Pat says:

Love them both, but I think Castle a little more!!! Love the whole cast, and the chemistry between Beckett and Castle. Whoever picked her last name did a good job….it’s so crisp! Love when she answers the phone, “Beckett! ” ♥

7. cookystarr says:

CASTLE. &. BECKETT. ALWAYS.

8. Mz. P says:

I absolutely love both shows….but I think Booth is sooooo much sexier!!! =)

9. Susana says:

This is a very difficult choice but I have to go with Booth. I have loved him longer.

10. lise says:

OMG. How am I meant to pick?
    MAL VS ANGEL????

11. Jessica says:

Nathan Fillion on Castle!!!! That’s my pick hands down!!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!

12. MTAM says:

This is why I love the castle fandom. You guys are hilarious!!! (i love josh and demming weighing in!) Nathan Fillion all the way! ( even thigh I’m not a bones fan, I do find David 6 ways to yummy…)

Ruggedly handsome, FTB. :D

MTAM

13. Gabby says:

for me its booth…. his is so hot, nice and would give his life for the people he loves. I think he is a true hero..

14. Chelsea says:

Booth! :)

15. Amelia says:

BOOTH ALL THE WAY

16. Shan says:

Hands down…Booth is by far the SEXIEST!!!! ;-)

17. Alisha says:

BOOTH!!!!! All the way he is sooo hot :)

18. Joy says:

Castle is not a cop…neither is Booth, he’s a Federal Agent. He doesn’t yell, “Stop, police!” It’s “FBI!” Half the people in these match-ups aren’t technically cops – they are all crime fighters in procedural dramas or dramedies. Castle isn’t a cop…AND?

• lacey says:

You’re correct in saying that FBI agents are not cops, but I think FBI and CIA agents deserve a pass. People who work with cops or were a cop for a day I don’t think should be a part of this poll. I also don’t agree with some of the matchups, but TVline has their own method that they don’t care to share.

19. Jillian says:

What is wrong with you people? Castle is not even attractive. He can be a “wussie” sometimes.

20. Whatajoke says:

This poll is fixed.

21. Susie says:

Nathan won!
    Anyway, CONGRATS to both, Nathan and David for the PCA Noms!!

22. Mg says:

I will always have a crush on Booth! Where do I cast my vote for him?!

23. Whatajoke says:

I forgot to add about how bad this poll was. Yesterday, Booth was slightly ahead and in a matter of an hour, he fell 11% points behind. Mind you now, an hour later. TVLINE is nothing but GARBAGE!!!!

• lacey says:

I noticed yesterday that Booth was just barely ahead but when my friend voted at 7 Booth was losing by about 30%. I’m not happy that Booth lost but I’m not blaming TVline. I know from all the Eonline polls that some fans know certain cheating methods to use on polls so that they can hsve 1 vote count as 100. I really hope Castle fans didn’t cheat, because to me that’s really sad.

24. Deb says:

Definitely, Castle. Love his smile.

25. Alyssa says:

You go Nathan!!!
    He wins all the polls!!!!!!

26. Whatajoke says:

I was unaware that people could cheat in these polls. This has to explain why Fillion won this poll. Seriously folks, look at Boreanaz and then look at that fat guy who plays Castle. David Boreanaz by a country mile.

• corgy says:

Boreanaz might have abs (rhymes), but are they abs of being kind? Doubt that.
      And deltoids of compassion are not something to sneeze at either..

27. Ldog says:

Booth. I heart Nathan Fillion, but David Boreanaz has had my love since Buffy, season 1, and there’s no undoing that.

28. Crystal says:

I like them both. But why is everyone jumping to conclusions about cheating? In the world of Twitter and FB (the most popular social media outlets), who has thought that all it takes is one person tweeting to hundreds and thousands of loyal (and smitten) Nathan fans? That would surely cause the jump. I’m not saying that no one used their computer at work and their computer at home etc. but as far as it being cheating that caused Nate to win? I doubt it. I bet those that voted for him were all fangirls (or boys) from Firefly and beyond (or before as in OLTL etc). David is hot as well, but I also feel he’s unattainable and created. Nate you feel you ca

29. Hey :) says:

DAVID BOREANAZ IS SERIOUSLY THE HOTTEST DUDE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
    No one can vote any other cause it’s obvious he needs to win!!! :)
    I love youu david <3

30. Teodora says:

Nooooo!
    Why, God, why?
    I love Castle sooo much whats equaly how I love Booth!
    Please God, make them both win! Do some of your magic!

31. Emily says:

This has to be wrong. Castle being ore crushable than Booth?!?!??!?!?! This is unbelievable! Booths scream ‘SEXY!’ while Castle… Well,he looks older ‘n doesnt scream anything,except maybe for ‘change channel to Fox to watch Bones’ :P DAVID BOREANAZ FOREVER!!!!!!

32. Kathryn says:

Castle – no question. Booth has nothing on Hammer.

33. Karen says:

Difficult! Booth is attractive in neadrathal kind of way but Castle is a more well rounded character…..Castle, all the way

34. Sophia says:

I am crazy in love with Bones! So I’d have to say Booth all the way<3

35. Jeanette says:

Booth love him so hot

36. Sam says:

Even if the poll is about the hottest one, not the greatest abs make an actor the most charming.
    I like Bones and David, but, Nathan Fillion is just charming , a very funny guy. So my vote was for him.

37. kristel says:

thank you for that comment. very well said. some people think that crushable means hot, and thats just shallow. its more than being hot, its the whole character&charisma. oh well, i guess thats just how it is, many just equate crushable with hotness only, how shallow are you? lol. nathan /castle all thw way! we won Castillons!!

38. kitz says:

excuse me? we did not cheat, we did a huge twitter campaign and we all united to vote, thats just the way the Castle fandom works. dont be bitter just because Bones fans cant do the same.

• Whatajoke says:

So you guys didn’t cheat???? Sorry I don’t believe that. You know why? Because anybody with eyes would never vote for fatboy over Boreanaz.

• ??? says:

we did not cheat, u r just BITTER that you lost. talk about being a sore loser. And, not evrybody is as SHALLOW as you who just looks at the phpysical image, if hotness is the ONLY thing that defines crushable for you, dont think that evryone is as narrow minded as you. Ha! Double Ha! Get over it already!

• Whatajoke says:

You CHEATED and TVLINE is a party to it. Desperate people do desperate things. If this poll was on the up and up, there is ABSOLUTELY no way that David would have lost especially to this guy. Ha double Ha!!!

39. jane says:

Castle all the way. No arguments, everyone else is just second best.

40. Stana Katic says:

Definitely Nathan :) I have worked with him over the course of this show and he is a beautiful person . And ruggedly handsome for sure !!

• WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? says:

Oh, come on! How the fat guy can win against David Boreanaz? David – THE HOTTEST MAN EVER!
      Nathan go to the gym!

41. Samantha Vinson says:

Stana, you are too sweet :)Love ya!

42. Victoria Gates says:

What are my detectives (and Castle) doing on the internet right now? Get back to work! (Castle gets my vote)

43. Toni R says:

I think we need a pose-off between Booth & Castle to help us make up our minds

44. Ash says:

BOOTH!!!!!

45. Julie Eichmann says:

Can’t decide between Booth and Castle!! Both HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!

46. anna says:

Hmmmm its close but id go Castle…also after meeting both, I gotta say that Nathan is wayyyyyyyy nicer than D.B. infact Nathan is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met.

47. Jessica R says:

Booth, atw. Soooo sexy!!!

48. Victoria says:

Crossing my fingers for Nathan getting the PCA.

49. lory says:

Nathan Fillion is great. Sweet guy.