Castle's Castle Battles Bones' Booth, Plus Alias vs. Jump Street as 'Cop Crush-Off' Continues

We’ve reached the Round of 16 in our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, where a pair of cheeky-but-dashing crime-solvers square off, and a gray-haired agent goes head-to-head with a babyfaced undercover cop.

No matter your preference, it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same! As part of our single-elimination competition, only eight law-enforcing hunks will advance to the quarterfinals.

‘Cop Crushes’ Round 2 Ends With Dexter vs. Criminal Minds, Cold Case vs. Third Watch

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of faceoffs that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

On your mark, get set, vote!

Comments (965)

• Booth, most definitely!

Comment by Christine – November 11, 2011 02:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOOOOTH!!!!! :D

Comment by Amistat – November 11, 2011 02:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way. Booth is just an old Angel…

Comment by Fluffy the Pink – November 11, 2011 03:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth is the hottest man ever.

Comment by Crystal Laytart – November 11, 2011 03:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omgoodness. It has to b Booth. I. ust wanna see him shirtless mmmmmmmmm. That’s good tv. He can smile at me anyday.

Comment by Tanya – November 11, 2011 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • booth he is so hot

Comment by jenny – November 11, 2011 03:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth

Comment by Ashley – November 11, 2011 03:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth!

Comment by Charity – November 11, 2011 03:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its Booth! Gotta be Booth!

Comment by Rachel – November 11, 2011 03:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth all the way!!!! No contest when David is in the running!!

Comment by Ms. Yell – November 11, 2011 03:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its Booth! Gotta be Booth! Booth is the MAN

Comment by Rachel – November 11, 2011 03:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t need a poll to know who I crush on… and always have…
    David Boreanaz.. Booth / Angel He’s always been #1 with me and always will be. There is NO competition … even my husband knows it!!!

Comment by julie z – November 11, 2011 03:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth hands down! Love when Bones calls things he does or wears boothy. Greatest show ever! Keeps getting better!

Comment by Allie – November 11, 2011 03:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle. Who else? Oh and Kate, it’s so obvious. Remember, I’ve been inside your head ;)

Comment by Natalie Rhodes – November 11, 2011 03:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • castle?? booth is hot!! no other cop on TV compares to him . besides I’ve loved David since he played Angel.

Comment by sharon – November 11, 2011 03:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOTH!!! No competition!

Comment by Tisha – November 11, 2011 04:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think castle (l)

Comment by Angélica – November 11, 2011 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • asking me to pick between Castle and Booth is like asking a mother to choose between her children. Let me see ruggedly handsome but wickedly naughty Castle, or ruggedly handsome but sweet Booth, I wouldn’t kick either of them out of bed for :), what the hell I’ll vote twice, or will I be a good girl and choose, no sorry I’ve never been a good anything.

Comment by Chez – November 11, 2011 04:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • David Boreanaz!
    One of the only actors I actually care about!!!

Comment by Anna p – November 11, 2011 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth 100% completly!!! hes the best and hottest!

Comment by sam – November 11, 2011 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No contest, Booth all the way!!!!

Comment by Jen – November 11, 2011 04:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth without a doubt.

Comment by Teresa – November 11, 2011 05:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOTH!

Comment by Lindsay – November 11, 2011 05:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle gets my vote!

Comment by Sara – November 11, 2011 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nathan Fillion!! Fell in love with Capt Malcom Reynolds & love him just as much as Richard Castle!!

Comment by Lisa – November 11, 2011 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving me some Castle!

Comment by Shannon – November 11, 2011 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOTH FOR SURE . HE IS A SEXY BEAST

Comment by tina – November 11, 2011 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth duh! I mean how many times did he save Brennan? All those moments were super hot. Castel ewwww not even close to Booth!

Comment by Addison – November 11, 2011 05:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How could you not vote for Booth and that grin!!!!

Comment by Connie – November 11, 2011 05:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definately Castle, I’ve had a crush on Nathan Fillion since he was Joey Bucannan on ONTL.

Comment by June Corrigan – November 11, 2011 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOTH, definitely.

Comment by holly vila – November 11, 2011 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle – I love them both – but Castle is my all time favourite

Comment by xcat23 – November 11, 2011 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • David B. Aka Booth, hands down. Johnny D. Close second

Comment by Jess – November 11, 2011 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is castle even on there He is not a cop he is a Writer

Comment by lisa – November 11, 2011 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seeley Booth will always be my number one.

Comment by Sarah – November 11, 2011 06:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rick Castle is hot!!

Comment by Jeny – November 11, 2011 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I named my kid after Booth! Always booth!!!

Comment by alison – November 11, 2011 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth is awesome

Comment by Ann – November 11, 2011 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a lady who likes ladies, but even I would make an exception for ever-so-charming Castle.

Comment by scifisiren – November 11, 2011 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle or Booth!!!? So hard to choose. In the end I had to vote for Booth because of his military experience and super strong moral code. Can’t they take turns like they do on my TV?

Comment by Sarah – November 11, 2011 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth I vote for booth

Comment by Larissa – November 11, 2011 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth is braver, more charming, more handsome and in better shape than Castle.
    Boreanaz is more accomplished, more versatile as an actor, director, producer, more charming, more handsome, in better shape than Fillion.
    As to Boreanaz cheating, just ask Tricia Cast (Battlestar Galactica) why she broke up with Fillion. You’ll find out Fillion is a cheater also, he just didn’t admit it publicly.

Comment by caprica – November 11, 2011 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sounds really objective, thanks for providing this insight.

And by that Cast person you probably mean Tricia Helfer. I doubt either one of them ever spoke publicly about their break-up, and they’re still friends and talk about each other with great warmth. So I think you’re just fishing for dirt here with no info.

Not to say that I am one of those who kick Boreanaz for his RL stuff, it’s nobody’s business and look at yourself, peeps! But trying to make Nathan Fillion look bad for the equality and out of spite is not nice of you…

Comment by miro – November 11, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t choose between David or Nathan. Both are HOT! Johnny Depp beats Victor. Victor does not come close to being a hottie! You should have picked someone else as competition.

Comment by Arlene – November 11, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hard choice since they are both handsome. I vote for………………..
    Castle

Comment by Helen – November 11, 2011 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle

Comment by Rashid Rasheed – November 11, 2011 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH! Love that man! No one can hold a candle to his sexiness!
    BOOTH!

Comment by Tamara – November 11, 2011 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth all the way!

Comment by Ashley – November 11, 2011 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth! Always!

Comment by Sharon – November 11, 2011 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for Captain Hammer corporate tool, umm I mean Rick Castle.

Comment by Dr HorrIble – November 11, 2011 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, Kate. Like I said, I don’t steal things that belong to someone else. I voted for Rick.

Comment by Serena Kaye – November 11, 2011 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post