Castle's Castle Battles Bones' Booth, Plus Alias vs. Jump Street as 'Cop Crush-Off' Continues

We’ve reached the Round of 16 in our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, where a pair of cheeky-but-dashing crime-solvers square off, and a gray-haired agent goes head-to-head with a babyfaced undercover cop.

No matter your preference, it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same! As part of our single-elimination competition, only eight law-enforcing hunks will advance to the quarterfinals.

‘Cop Crushes’ Round 2 Ends With Dexter vs. Criminal Minds, Cold Case vs. Third Watch

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of faceoffs that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 3 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their later this month.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

On your mark, get set, vote!

Comments (965)

• Ooh, this is gonna be interesting!

Comment by Winnie – November 9, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • VERY interesting, but for me it will always be BOOTH!!! Just ♥ him =)

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ah-Greed! Booth FTW

Comment by Meg_D – November 9, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • AGREE!! BOOTH! LOL! David is so hot!

Comment by Ruth – November 9, 2011 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m totally having a Sofia moment right now, but I guess I’m gonna go with Booth too!

Comment by Ana Muller – November 9, 2011 04:54 PM PDT
          • Booth! He’s taken bullets for Brennan, killed for her, gotten fired for her. I loved how he dealt with the gang leader who put a hit on Brennan– Aggressive!Booth shoved the barrel of his gun into the guy’s mouth and was prepared to blow his brains out. Such a hot scene.

Comment by Nicky C – November 11, 2011 02:30 AM PDT
      • totally agree this is a tough one, but i choose booth any day he has everything i look for in a man.

Comment by KL – November 9, 2011 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh goodness…no contest! Booth!!!!

Comment by mandy – November 10, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • BOOTH……………….. Man hes HOT and his SMILE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Natalie – November 10, 2011 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Always will be Booth……with Johnny Depp a close second….:)

Comment by Anne – November 10, 2011 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I have to agree it has to be Booth but the baby faced Johnny Depp was a past favorite way before David hit the screen but it’s got to be Booth For all time.

Comment by Liberty – November 11, 2011 01:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • AGREES BOOTH ALL THE WAY!!!

Comment by Monika – November 10, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • AGREE, BOOTH IS THE MAN! ALWAYS!

Comment by Lynette – November 21, 2011 02:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah boy hes a good looking hunk of man!

Comment by Ashley – November 11, 2011 04:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like both shows but Booth is my hero.

Comment by linda – November 11, 2011 05:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Always Booth for me, too. Castle is a close second though!

Comment by suzyku – November 12, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG, I could never choose between David Boreanaz and Nathan Fillion! My two all-time favorite male actors! They’ve both come such a long way, and are more good-looking than ever, and are both hilarious!

Comment by Karen – November 10, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I couldn’t choose, either… I love them both and they are my two favorite shows… But I’m a little in love with Malcolm Reynolds which tips the scale in Nathan’s favor a little bit… I was never an Angel fan…

Comment by Meg – November 10, 2011 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I was always an Angel fan, but Capt Reynolds is probubly the BEST male character to ever apprear on TV. What’s not to love ?

Comment by TC – November 10, 2011 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • For me it is a tie between Booth and Castle. All the way.

Comment by Annie in Minnesota – November 11, 2011 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hi!
        I am a Braz(s)ilian fan.
        In other seasons, I would vote for a draw.
        But in 2011, I can only say that I vote for Boreanaz, Bones he’s sensational. Deschanel to be overcome.
        I’m hoping that one day all Americans know the sectors of Bras(z)il, in addition to our series, series and soap operas.
        My text was passed from Portuguese to English by Google Translate.
        Internet Santa !!!!!!!

Comment by Ainat52 – November 11, 2011 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mm Mm Mm…Nathan Fillion

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s because he really is ruggedly handsome.

Comment by Kate – November 9, 2011 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I knew you always thought I was ruggedly handsome Kate.

Comment by Rick C – November 9, 2011 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s about time she’s admitted it. Honestly, Beckett, we all see right through you. ;)

Comment by Det. Esposito – November 10, 2011 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’m really sorry, Kate, but he is right, we all see right through you.

Comment by Alexis C – November 10, 2011 11:25 AM PDT
          • Detective Esposito, shouldn’t you be off solving a murder somewhere? Or do you prefer taking long breaks?

Comment by Laney – November 10, 2011 11:27 AM PDT
          • You guys are hilarious. CASTLE ALL THE WAY!!!

Comment by Hannah – November 10, 2011 11:55 AM PDT
          • Katie, I hate to break it to you, but even your whole family sees right through you.

Comment by Papa Becks – November 10, 2011 02:14 PM PDT
          • I don’t understand why all of you are not working. The precinct is no place for such tomfoolery. . . In any case, since I’m here, yes, Mr. Castle you show that DC Feebie who’s more ruggedly handsome!

Comment by Captain Gates – November 10, 2011 03:14 PM PDT
          • It’s Castle all the way. I do like Booth but Castle has it all over him. Beckett wake up and claim your man now. would love to see little castles running over the house.!!!!!

Comment by sandy – November 10, 2011 04:17 PM PDT
          • You know, I thought he was lying when he said that she wasn’t his girlfriend.

Comment by Trapper John – November 10, 2011 04:39 PM PDT
          • Kate, it’s good to see you opening up about your feelings. We’ll have to talk about this during our next session.

Comment by Dr. Burke – November 10, 2011 06:07 PM PDT
          • (message from the grave) Kate, Kate, Kate. I’m already dead but I can see through you, For the three years he’s worked in the precint, you’ve never had so much fun ’til he arrived. He made the mayor and me happy. Best of luck to both of you.

Comment by Capt. Montgomery – November 10, 2011 08:29 PM PDT
          • I voted for you Castle. And Kate, I could see it, even all those years ago, I could see it.

Comment by Will Sorenson – November 10, 2011 09:55 PM PDT
          • Yes, Kate is right and it’s about time. Not only is Rick gorgeous, but he has a well-rounded personality ! I love the messages Kate and Rick send with their facial expressions.

Comment by Teri – November 11, 2011 08:31 AM PDT
        • Hehe. Hey, Castle, I always forgot to tell you, but you really ARE ruggedly handsome. :P And Beckett, it’s true.

Comment by Det. Ryan – November 10, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Honestly,Richard,it’s no wonder she thinks you’re handsome…how could you not be with me as your mother?

Comment by Broadway Diva – November 10, 2011 04:17 PM PDT
          • I have to admit that my honey-milk is right Mr. Castle is really handsome. And, Det. Beckett, for the few glimpses that I had of you and him I have to admit that you are both fooling no one ! ^^

Comment by Jenny soon to be Ryan – November 10, 2011 04:36 PM PDT
          • Even I voted for Castle.

Comment by Josh – November 10, 2011 05:44 PM PDT
          • Josh get out of here, no one likes you.

Comment by Demming – November 10, 2011 05:46 PM PDT
          • Speak for yourself, Schlemming.

Comment by Rick – November 10, 2011 05:46 PM PDT
          • Hello, Josh. Are you seeing anyone?

Comment by Gina – November 10, 2011 06:51 PM PDT
        • Listen Kitten, we’ve had some good times together (Yankee Stadium). This is why I will vote for you….. plus you have some junk in the trunk ;)

Comment by Meredith – November 10, 2011 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Even I voted for you Richard, after that wonderful time in the Hamptons. ;) Oh, and remember the deadline for your manuscript…

Comment by Gina – November 10, 2011 07:02 PM PDT
    • Becks, you better go and make Castle babies with him! ;)

Comment by Maddie – November 10, 2011 10:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Are you two sleeping already?

Comment by Jordan Shaw – November 11, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I wouldn’t be surprised if they were secretly married.

Comment by Agent Fallon – November 12, 2011 04:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You guys have no idea how long I’ve waited for this.

Comment by Coffee Machine – November 12, 2011 04:27 AM PDT
          • ITS ABOUT TIME.

Comment by Murder Board – November 13, 2011 02:02 PM PDT
          • I, too, felt like I had waited for eternity for something to happen. But now all I can say is this: What happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.

Comment by Elevator – November 13, 2011 02:11 PM PDT
          • I had to vote for him…the man sure knows how to kiss!!!! And Detective Beckett, it’s a good thing you’re so transparent about your feelings for him, otherwise I might have made an exception to my “no stealing things that belong to others” rule.

Comment by Serena Kaye – November 13, 2011 07:29 PM PDT
    • Love them both, but Castle’s nerdiness wins it for me!

Comment by Nancy – November 11, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Ricky Castle!!!!!

Comment by Lissy – November 9, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to choose between Booth and Castle…….WHY?!?!?!?!

Comment by Ella – November 9, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! This would be the final for me!!

Comment by Michelle – November 9, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I Agree!! What torture is this that you make us choose between Rick Castle and Seeley Booth??!!! How can I possibly do that? Rick is ruggedly handsome and adorably coy while Seeley is so masculine and rocks that great body!! Ahhhh!!

Comment by Claudine – November 10, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My question exactly!

Comment by Ally – November 10, 2011 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth vs. Castle? Now that is just mean on so many levels. However, I have to pick Mr. Fillion. He is just a tad bit more crushable…Oh and Johnny Depp…

Comment by Sue – November 9, 2011 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EVIL! Dammit! Had to go Fillion. Capt Tightpants FTW.

Comment by Kirstin – November 9, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL i had totally forgotten his nickname. Nice Kirstin! :D I’m also for Captain Tightpants all the way.

Comment by cher – November 9, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i’ve been crushing on nate since his OLTL days, but he filled out that elvis suit a little TOO well this week! sorry rick, but a fit booth trumps a chubby castle for me…

Comment by fifiwereking – November 9, 2011 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What do ya mean? All the more to love!!! And I dooooo love Castle!!!

Comment by Rosie Stout – November 10, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He’s built not chubby haha

Comment by Rhiannon – November 11, 2011 01:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Going by looks: David Boreanaz. But I have to choose Nathan Fillion because he seems like a much nicer guy (and hopefully not a cheater).

Comment by Julie – November 9, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha! Mte. That, and I watch Castle, but not Bones, because it’s awful (idgaf come at me).

Comment by Alicia – November 9, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re not voting for Boreanaz or Fillion – you’re voting for their characters only. And I went with Castle.

Comment by Rowan – November 9, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth vs. Castle…no fair!!! I didn’t want to choose..but Castle got my vote thru the coin flip…but it was still too close!!

Comment by Lolly – November 9, 2011 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You are mean, mean, mean.Booth and Castle should be fighting it out for the championship not now!! Gotta go with Castle as much as I love Booth. Castle just has that twinkle in his eyes

Comment by Ethel – November 9, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, the twinkle!

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ahhhhhh! what are you people trying to do to me?? Booth vs Castle??
    nooooooooooooo!!!
    After many painful minutes, I must cast my vote in favor of Booth. Sorry Ricky C. I do love you, but Seeley has had my heart longer. sigh.

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! That hurt but I had to go for Booth.

Comment by RachelH – November 9, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This about sums it up.

Comment by Rachel – November 9, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREEEEE…love Castle, bur for Beckett, not for me. Booth, in other hand, I WANT just for me!!

Comment by Karen – November 9, 2011 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth all the freaking way!

Comment by Meg – November 9, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 20 years ago, I would have said Hanson, but he’s way too young now. It’s Spy Daddy all the way for me now.

Comment by Juliet – November 9, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve always had a thing for Victor Garber, ever since the early days of Alias. He’s just such a a badass. I like that he and Jennifer Garner are still close. He seems like a great person. Let’s face it Jack Bristow would have broken Johnny Depp’s face without hesitation. I feel like I need to go watch some Alias now.

Comment by Ava – November 9, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This! God, I miss Alias. Jack Bristow was the best. “Good. Then welcome to the family.” Jack doesn’t stand a chance in this tournament, but I hope Vaughn goes all the way.

Comment by Emily – November 9, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Arrgh! Spy Daddy is loosing! No fair! I loved Hanson in 21 Jump Street, but I’m sorry, Jack Bristow just leaves him in the dust.

Comment by Sarah – November 10, 2011 03:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH BOOTH. I watch both but nothing compares to Bones. Ever.<3

Comment by Steph – November 9, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Other way around for me… I used to love love love BONES. Then I started watching CASTLE, and even though it took some time to get used to, nothing compares for me <3. To me it's just subtly better in everything… each seperate catergory is close, but CASTLE ends up winning every time, which means in total it end up being exponentially better then BONES.
      (I do love Tamara and TJ… but then again I also love Jon and Seamus)
      Castle is the more likeable charater, IMO, so he gets my vote :)

Comment by Emily – November 11, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle vs Booth is just not fair!

Comment by Jess N – November 9, 2011 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle all the way! Booth loses points for loving Bones, whom I can’t stand. Now, if it was Angel, that would be a different story…

I feel bad for Victor Garber, whom I love. Most people will vote for Depp, not the character he played way back then.

Comment by Chatty – November 9, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You have to have an appreciation for Vulcans to love Bones. LOL

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ive been thinking that since the pilot!

Comment by TJCrinc – November 9, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Bones has Asperger’s. As someone with this condition, I can attest that it is tough to relate to others, that emotions and jokes aren’t always obvious–and for me, being touched isn’t something I like. Her character is one of the best portrayals of the condition–Reid on Criminal Minds is another Aspie portrayed well.

Comment by Gretchen – November 10, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Gretchen, I have it, too, I do believe, although I have never been formally diagnosed. And I do indeed agree with you that those two characters illustrate some of the problems. Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory is another.

I have always had a sincere appreciation for Vulcans, Lisa. I have often explained myself to folks — imagine you are talking to Mr. Spock.

Comment by Henrietta – November 10, 2011 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How can you watch Bones and dislike Bones?!? She is awesome, and if you hate her then don’t watch Bones. Castle is such a copy of Bones, it’s not even funny.

Comment by Charlotee – November 9, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees very big similarities between a Bones and Castle storylines but anything to do with Bones will always get my vote hands down. Booth no contest.

I enjoy Castle for what it is and because I love Nathan (still sad about firefly) but to me it doesn’t compare.

Comment by Louise – November 9, 2011 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s funny because I love Bones (the character). Now Beckett on the other hand, she drives me nuts. I love Castle, but Beckett is just annoying.

As for Castle-Booth matchup, in the end my vote went to Booth. How I made my decision: in the most recent episodes of both shows I found myself crushing on Booth much more than Castle. Now, if this poll had been taken last year…. perhaps I would have voted differently. What can I say?

Apparently I’m fickle, or they’re just both great crush-worthy characters.

Comment by Jenn – November 10, 2011 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • omg i feel the exact same way; you think bones would annoy me because she is like socially awkward but that is what makes it funny but yeah Beckett just annoys me; i like castle but darn beckett, and i voted for booth

Comment by pbj – November 10, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Bones is a woman whose lack of social savvy is fascinating, and it is cute to watch her. I like the way dear Booth deals with her.

Becket is arrogant and often treats Castle mean. Why does Best-Guy-Ever Castle like her? He deserves someone who is yes confident and yes smart, but also KIND.

Comment by Jeany – November 10, 2011 04:50 PM PDT
        • Hey, this poll is between Castle and Booth. NOT Beckett and Bones. So stop freaking pulling the ladies into this. They do NOT deserve it. I’m just saying…

Comment by CharlieBlue – November 10, 2011 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There’s NO similarities between Castle and Bones. They’re two different shows and I can say that as a former die-hard fan of Bones, I KNOW both shows.
        I got tired of Bones because of how Hart Hanson began to treat everything as rubbish and the mistake of bringing in Hannah, while B&B’s year apart was to be alone and then for B&B to come back and get toegether then. Plus I hate the whole ‘coma dream’. Ugh!
        I adore how Castle is managed, because the creators will never mess with the fans and the show.
        That’s just me and my opinions. Deal with it.

Comment by CharlieBlue – November 10, 2011 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • this poll is about Castle and Booth not Beckett and Bones. also castle doesnt copy bones… if u havent noticed half the show have a male/female sexual tension plot but castle shows acutal drama :P

Comment by Rhiannon – November 11, 2011 01:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Have you even watched Castle? I am a fan of both Bones and Castle; I can assure you Castle is NOT a copy of Bones (thanks God; speak about how to ruin the show). And, for the record, Castle is way better show than Bones. Which you would agree if you’d watched both of the shows. I’m sick of people who watch only one of the two mentioned shows and then judge the other.

Comment by mtb – November 11, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That is ridiculous. They’re completely different shows. Have you actually watched Castle? Following your reasoning if Castle is a copy of Bones then Bones is a copy of X-Files, which is ALSO not true… ¬¬
        They have the similarities most crime procedural shows with a female and male leads have, that’s all.

Comment by ann – November 11, 2011 10:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a contest for me…BOOOOOOTH!!! I love everything about his character & of course he is so hot!

Comment by Deena – November 9, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nathan Fillion’s Castle all my life!!! I love Boots but Castle is really something else!

Comment by Chandramas – November 9, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously!? Spy Daddy against Johnny Depp?! I mean Depp is one of the hottest men ever, but Spy Daddy just KILLS it as a character. Gotta go with Alias on this one.

And I’m sorry, but Mal will kick Angel’s whiny ass every time, whether they have moved on to other shows or not.

Comment by LB – November 9, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you on so many levels on both counts. First of all, Mal was a true hero, Angel was forced into heroism (I was always a Spike girl and will always defend that he was the real interesting vampire in Buffy/Angel). Could you imagine Jack Bristow vs Tommy Hanson in a fight? It would last about three seconds, two of which were Jack getting ready to kick some ass.

Comment by Ash – November 9, 2011 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Angel beat up Fillion’s character in “Buffy”. HA!
        Ergo, Boreanaz for the win.

Comment by jack – November 9, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Technically Buffy beat up Nathan Fillion’s character and Angel hit him once or twice. That fight was all Buffy. Angel just stood by and said smarmy things.

Comment by Technically... – November 9, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nobody forced Angel to do anything! He chose to help Buffy just like he chose to go to LA and continued to fight on his own. He was helping the hopeless (for free, at that) months before Doyle, and later Cordelia, became his link to the PTB. Angel fought for his redemption and he fought for his soul in far more interesting ways than Spike ever did. He made hard choices, had to live with the consequences of his decisions/actions, and he made plenty of sacrifices. Only someone completely biased against his character could say Angel was anything but a true hero.

As for who’s better, Angel or Mal, I can’t really comment on that because I never watched Firefly, nor do I want to. This doesn’t matter at all, however, seeing as how this is a poll about Castle and Booth and just like I didn’t watch Firefly, I don’t watch Castle, so my vote was for Booth all the way.

Comment by LJ – November 11, 2011 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rick Castle all the way!!

Comment by Tenney – November 9, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle vs. Booth – I had to go with Booth but it was close.

If it was David Boreanaz vs Nathan Fillion – It would have been Fillion.

Comment by Giselle – November 9, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahaha I completely agree with this comment. so true.

booth > castle
      boreanaz < fillion

Comment by Lady Imara – November 9, 2011 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was torn but ultimately my vote had to go to be Booth. Now if we were voting for people instead of characters then I would have chosen Nathan Fillon.

Comment by Lacey – November 9, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t get me wrong, I do love Nathan Fillion, but I have loved David Boreanaz for 14 years now. And Seeley Booth is the ultimate representation to me of a MAN. He wins hands down in my book.

Comment by alyssa – November 9, 2011 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m impressed… no one made an Angel vs. Caleb comment? Well, except me (sorry about that)

Comment by MV – November 9, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Caleb won the fight against Angel. Angel had to hide behind Buffy so he wouldn’t get his head ripped off. Caleb was a great bad guy. Stone cold, are you ready to finish this? BIT**?!

Comment by Well – November 9, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Angel beat up Caleb. Go watch the episode. Don’t twist it to your own liking. Like it or not, Angel than Buffy kicked Caleb’s ass: FACT!

Comment by jack – November 9, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Angel didn’t hide behind Buffy. He let Buffy take care of Caleb herself because he understood it was her fight. It was out of respect for her that he stepped back, not fear or the lack of strength/ability to take care of Caleb himself. If you watch the episode again, maybe without any bias, you’ll notice that.

Comment by LJ – November 11, 2011 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, Booth vs Castle? Now, my heart belongs Ricky…

Comment by Petraela – November 9, 2011 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MV defo first thing I thought!!! And Alyssa, me too with the 14 years of loving – I can still remember swooning the first time I saw the glorious Angel fill my screen watching the pilot to Buffy when I was a wee 12 year old!! Now I am 25 and he still makes me swoon, as Booth!!!! No contest for me, I love Castle but David B is my longest ever crush!!! lol. And the second bracket is so easy – Spy Daddy!!! Depp just doesn’t do it for me, and I don’t even remember what ever show he was in, never heard of it til this tourney hahaha xxxxx

Comment by Katy – November 9, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rick Castle is great, but he’s nothing compared to Booth. That’s just the way it is.

Comment by Sarah – November 9, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE them both! but had to go with Castle!

Comment by erica – November 9, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth VS Castle ? I guess I won’t vote this round ! Whoever wins will have my vote till the end :)

Comment by claire – November 9, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am with you, there is no way I could choose between the two.

Comment by me – November 10, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing beats Nathan’s beautiful blue eyes!

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – November 9, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle really is “ruggedly handsome”!

Comment by GG – November 9, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I say this every day. <3333

Comment by Danielle H – November 9, 2011 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How it Booth losing right now? They’re both great, but Booth is way prettier :)

Comment by Samantha – November 9, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth vs. Castle should have been the Finale!
    In my hope of hopes, the winner of that one wins it all!

Comment by Alex – November 9, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle vs. Booth is just WRONG! I had to go with Castle, but I really didn’t want to have to choose!!!

Comment by LeAnn – November 9, 2011 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you. I wish there had been a “Both” choice…

Comment by psw – November 10, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Life just isn’t fair! Seeley vs Castle – I can’t choose.

Comment by trista – November 9, 2011 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nathan will always get my vote, no matter what character he plays! Those beautiful blue eyes that always have a twinkle in them, sigh . . .

Comment by Dawn – November 9, 2011 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And his shoulders, and his great hair, and two words: Elvis costume!!

Comment by Dawn – November 9, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dang this is hard but I gotta go with Nathan Fillion, I just love his eyes and he seems really nice

Comment by Roxann – November 9, 2011 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww man I love Victor Garber. I wish he would win this one. Sure Johnny Depp is a big handsome movie star and everything but 21 Jump Street is so old school.

Comment by Amanda – November 9, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he’s on the best show in the world

Comment by Hotti121 – November 9, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rick Castle FTW!

Comment by Anna – November 9, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say that … The two characters are great!! But Castle have something… Charming , handsome, a gentleman

Comment by Montse – November 9, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on Booth fans!!!!!!

Comment by Alexis – November 9, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How could you do this to me?

Comment by Rick C – November 10, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i voted for you Rick!

Comment by aggieboyle – November 10, 2011 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it’s totally weird for your daughter to be voting on your hotness, what the hell is going on in this family?

Comment by Ana Muller – November 11, 2011 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DUDES. It’s SPY DADDY! You HAVE to vote for Spy Daddy!

Comment by Annie – November 9, 2011 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Castle, but you guys are nuts… HAVE YOU SEEN Booth with his shirt off?!?! No question.

Comment by kms – November 9, 2011 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, coz it’s, like, the highest point of character development and acting skill

Comment by garu – November 10, 2011 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you. Someone sane in this world. I hope girls grow to learn that it’s not all about the looks. And I would choose Castle on that matter too. More to love and hug and be swept off your feet.
        And for those saying he’s not a cop, I believe he’ll get one someday. At least some training.

Comment by Jolie – November 11, 2011 02:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree. Nathan Fillion is a much better actor then David Boreanaz. And in my opinion, Castle is a more interesting character then Booth and has developed very nicely as a character over the span of the show.

Comment by Sarah – January 2, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHAT? how is Booth not WINING!! i love Castle, but he is not a cop, and BOOTH IS LOVING CARING BEAUTIFUL GUY!!

Comment by Lore – November 9, 2011 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, but Castle just edges him out in wit in and IQ.

Comment by seattlemary – November 9, 2011 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why do we always need a fandom war?
        Now, please don’t tell me that Booth doesn’t have IQ!
        This poll is totally unfair. Castle’s not a cop at all…

Comment by sassy – November 9, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I never claimed Booth doesn’t have IQ, but there can’t be any debate that Castle is bit smarter, and more original, heck Booth’s funky socks was Bone’s idea, because up to that point he was a plain ol’ G-man. As for Castle not being a cop, neither is Victor Garbor, but these characters are all vaguely in the same genre.

Comment by seattlemary – November 10, 2011 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE! Don’t you realize that Booth’s not a cop either? There is a difference between police and FBI, and Booth is on the government side of things.

Comment by Emily – November 11, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The poll says CRIME FIGHTER, not COP. So if this competition was between Beckett and Brennan then Brennan would be the only possible winner? :P Brennan is a crime fighter too and she’s not a cop. The same goes for Castle.

Comment by ann – November 11, 2011 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • *then Beckett would be the only possible winner? (my mistake)

Comment by ann – November 11, 2011 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • booth vs castle is just cruel!!!! but like others have said, I too have loved david since the first time he appeared on buffy and still swoon everytime I see him – sorry but nathan lost that round over 10 years ago

Comment by cgh – November 9, 2011 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I adore me some Castle but c’mon guys it’s ANGEL! The original and ONLY vampire with a soul.

((Spike doesn’t count, he’s the same with or without a soul.))

If it were Captain Mal VS Angel. Now that would be even harder!

Comment by Holly – November 9, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But Spike was sexy with a soul and was actually able have sex and all the good stuff that goes with.

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But its Castle vs Booth, not Angel. You are not voting for Angel.

Comment by Shannon – November 10, 2011 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DAVID BOREANAZ IS SEXYYYY.

Comment by Erin – November 9, 2011 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Booth is sexy without clothes. When dressed he plays a dunderhead who should just keep his mouth shut.

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Booth is also a great shot. The perfect Booth would be naked with a pistol.

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’ll take Capt. Tightpants any which way. It’s all good :)

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth vs. Castle was way wrong but I had to go with Capt. Tightpants. If they had been teemed separately it would have been a no-brainer Booth FTW and Castle FTW.

Comment by Lisa – November 9, 2011 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Two Words: Fat Angel. Had to go with Castle.

Comment by Smith – November 9, 2011 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is there a poll for BEST COMMENT because I think you won!

Comment by MV – November 9, 2011 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • funny – that’s what i thought about castle! my fave tv (non) cop is getting chubby – i can hardly see the twinkly eyes everyone is talking about…

Comment by fifiwereking – November 9, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How the hell is Boreanaz (Angel/Booth) fat? He is the definition of Hotness!!!!!!!!

Comment by rcwblessed – November 9, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t worry, nowadays we have fat Dick Castle

Comment by gah – November 9, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ….and fit hunky Booth

Comment by gah – November 9, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What does “fat” Angel have to do with anything? This isn’t a poll about Angel. And BTW, Angel was “fat” because DB had a busted knee and then had to have knee surgery. Have you seen the man lately? His body is just as good as it was during his early Buffy days and that was almost 15 years ago. Hell, his body might even be better now. The man is sexy.

And either way, this is a poll about Booth, who is an awesome character. He’s sweet, charming, funny, handsome and a complete bad ass on top of all that. The guy is practically perfect.

Comment by LJ – November 11, 2011 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote for rugeddly handsome Richard Castle!

Comment by Eve – November 9, 2011 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WoW!!! Ausiello better reward us with some scoop because this was the absolute hardest poll EVER!!! Those are my four favorite men that have ever been on TV and i am supposed to CHOOSE!?!?!

Comment by Vicki – November 9, 2011 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No one but the one, the only really ruggedly handsome Castle

Comment by Sheri – November 9, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Booth is more handsome in a more ruggedly way. With a better smile. And broader shoulders.

Comment by gah – November 9, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • seconded @gah. i’d eat him with a spoon!

Comment by claire – November 9, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • the most ruggedly handsome man on this EARTH is nathan fillion. booth is cute, but no way in hell does he compare (:

Comment by castlegirl – November 11, 2011 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post