Fringe Video: Does Olivia Have a Peter Problem?

Peter Bishop. Is. Back. But perhaps he should have stayed wherever/whenever the heck he was?

That seems to be the vibe being given off by Olivia in this new teaser video for Season 4 of Fox’s Fringe (Fridays at 9/8c), which finally started delving into the brass tacks of things with its most recent episode.

Fringe Cast Discusses Peter’s Return: ‘It’s Not the Reunion He Was Hoping For’

Press PLAY below to view a flurry of Peter moments past and future, all leading up to a question Peter may wish he hadn’t asked of his onetime lady love. Then hit the Comments to predict what you think the next words out of Olivia’s mouth will be.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Amanda says:

I wonder if that scene is part a dream scene because Peter and Olivia seem much closer then they were in the last episode. I think she will say something like “you don’t belong” and then Peter will wake up.

2. Matt says:

The plot thickens!

3. laura says:

I just hope, she would say something positiv like : you are the problem because I can’t help thinking all the time of you and I don’t even know you but it feels like we are in love with eachother-how is this possible?I tried to ignore this but I can’t I’m so confused….Peter what is happening…..?sadly it will not come to pass:( poor peter in this new timeline I feel so sorry for him and hope he finds the way back to his Olivia and his Walter soon!!!!

4. Dessy says:

First of all: this came out hours and hours ago, but I’m still happy to see it here.
    Second: EEE!! The little shipper in me is jumping around in glee.
    Third: It’s a dream right? or some sort of flashback (or forward??) Matt you’ve had an advanced screening of the episode or something, so it’s a dream, RIGHT??!! (Peter is wearing something that looks like a wedding band)
    Fourth: The guy who does these Fringe promos is Awesome at his job. I can’t wait for this episode!
    Fifth: Have I mentioned I can’t wait??

5. Mikaylah says:

It has to be a dream. I wonder if Peter or Olivia is having it though. I would guess Peter. He has to be questioning why he came back, and if it is a good thing or not.

6. Irishgirl says:

I saw the band on Peter’s finger too, but it’s on his right hand. So that was puzzling to me. It looked a little like Josh’s ring, which he wears on the left hand.

• Mike says:

When editing the footage, they sometimes flip the video. That’s what I think happened here and why it looks like it’s on his right hand but in reality when it was shot was on his left hand. A continuity person would never let an actor wear a personal ring on-set and in a scene.

• Irishgirl says:

Yeah, I thought about that too….the video having been flipped. That’s why I am wondering if the dream is Peter’s, and he’s dreaming of when he was married to Olivia. That would explain the continuity person leaving Josh’s ring in shot.

7. Lori says:

8. Squee says:

Anybody else notice the little boy in the background of the caress snippet? if it’s a dream, I’m voting it’s young Peter (either his memories or the version of him that died in this timeline) that somehow advances the plot of either Olivia starting to trust him or Peter realizing he doesn’t belong or something like that. I can’t wait for the next episode. Three days seems like forever.

• Irishgirl says:

I noticed a person, but didn’t notice that it was a boy. It seemed too blurry to make out age. My first thought was Walter.

9. clpsampath says:

Yeah Peter. I am doing my happy dance right about now ( at work) hehe

10. yuka says:

jumped the shark

11. Jennifer says:

I’m hoping if its not a dream, she is telling him that he’s the problem because she can’t get him out of her dreams & is drawn to him for some reason she can’t figure out. I think she asked Lincoln last week to grab a bite to eat to try & convince herself that she didn’t have an attraction to Peter because she asked him after Lincoln asked her why she said she had to go to the dentist so he would have to take Peter the things he needed instead of her doing it.

• Chris says:

ITA. I think her asking Lincoln was another diversion so she didn’t have to deal with Peter. And we don’t know exactly what her dreams of Peter were. They could have been actual visions of their shared life in the other timeline and what she dreamed freaked her out.

I also wonder if this is a ‘projection Olivia’ that HE’s seeing this time, instead of the ‘projection Peter’ that SHE saw in the other timeline when she was trapped on the other side?

12. Janelle says:

Only show that gets better every year. Love Fringe!!!!!