Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Gossip Girl, Revenge, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Private Practice and More!

Get More: Exclusive, Glee, News, Scoop, Spoilers

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: When will we find out definitively who the father of Blair’s baby is on Gossip Girl? We still haven’t seen the paternity test. —Sarah
Ausiello: Exec producer Josh Safran tells me an answer — and a “cemented” one at that — is coming in the next couple of episodes, adding, “We definitely understand and expect people to still be wondering.”

Question: All this “Chair” regression is making me yawn. Can you offer us “Dair” fans any hope? —Elle
Ausiello: How about I offer you this tip instead: Be patient! Safran explains that a decision was made this season to “slow down the character connections to the point where it’s a little more realistic and maybe not as heightened” — and that includes Dan and Blair. “As the characters age, [they're] not necessarily jumping into things,” he adds. “Dan and Blair, of course, continue to be in each other’s lives. And this story is definitely continuing between Chuck, Dan, Blair and Louis.”

Question: OK, I have a burning question: WTF is up with the photo making the rounds of Gossip Girl‘s Blair getting arrested with a joint and tiara in hand? —Becca
Ausiello: Two things to keep in mind: The show has been shooting episodes out of order this season. And there’s a time jump coming up. That’s all I’ll say.

Question: Any scoop on Dan and Serena getting back together on Gossip Girl? —Carrie
Ausiello: Possibly. When I grilled Safran about Serena’s romantic prospects, the Gossip boss told me that S will soon “find herself looking back at what successful relationships she can count in her past.” Unless I’m mistaken, that list begins and ends with Dan.

Question: Please, please, please can you give us another hint on your Twitter blind item about a character being killed off in the next couple of weeks? —Lacey
Ausiello: It’s a very popular cable show and the character in question is female. And I’m quite upset about it.

Question: May I have a Criminal Minds spoiler? —Luis
Ausiello: There’s a very cool episode coming up where the team is investigating a serial murderer who purports to be the Zodiac Killer. The team is tasked with figuring out whether he’s the real deal or a copycat.

Question: Do you have any juicy scoop regarding our favorite TV genius, Criminal Minds‘ Reid? —Sara
Ausiello: With the big 3-0 right around the corner, he’s going to start wondering if he’s doing enough with his life.

Question: Got any scoop on The Middle? —Carter
Ausiello: Awww! Do I! Cupid’s arrow is about to hit Sue for the first time for real! (Sorry, Brad.) When the briefly-almost-cheerleader starts her own pep squad to support the wrestling team, its star — diminutive Matt — falls head over heels for her. And since the role is recurring, it’s a safe bet that eventually, his ardor will be reciprocated.

Question: Some Revenge scoop, please? —Sabrina
Ausiello: Some of the Hamptons’ stuffed shirts may start looking a little deflated after we meet over-the-top Mason Treadwell. He’s a fancypants writer type whose book on the locals has made him as big a celebrity as any of the rich bitches he’s profiled. I suspect he’ll also wear an ascot. (That just feels right.) Edward Hibbert, call your agent…

Question: Loving this season of Parenthood. Scoop, please? —Stephanie
Ausiello: It looks like an all-male version of All About Eve will soon be staged at the Luncheonette when nascent music producer Adam lands the cover of the San Francisco Chronicle, prompting Crosby to sneer, “I’ll admit I may have seen better days, but I’m still not to be had for the price of a cocktail, like a salted peanut.” The news isn’t all bad for Dax Shepard’s hapless alter ego. His love life will begin looking up when he falls for a bright, accomplished, wry-witted cello player who just so happens to be renting space at the recording studio.

Question: I know we just got a Good Wife scoop last week, but what can I say, I’m greedy. And even though this week’s episode was totally top-notch, I have to ask: What is it with the case of the missing Kalinda? —Christine
Ausiello: Fear not, Kalinda will be very prevalent in the next few episodes. Look for her to get very close to Monica Raymund’s Dana — much to Cary’s chagrin — and look for Will to reach out to her with regard to his new legal woes with the S.A. office. This Sunday, in particular, there is a Kalinda scene that should set Twitter ablaze.

Question: I have a question about this week’s Glee episode, “The First Time.” I know that Blaine and Kurt go to a gay bar. I also know that Blaine gets a little drunk. But what I don’t know is if Kurt gets drunk too. Does he? —Stacy
Ausiello: Not even a little bit. It’s immediately established that Kurt is the evening’s designated driver, making him perfectly equipped to fend off Blaine’s aggressive, booze-fueled sexual advances. It all leads to a rather heated argument in the parking lot, which itself leads to a rather poignant reconciliation, which itself leads to [see episode's title].

Question: My kids are 11 and 13 and are big Glee fans. They’ve watched every episode. But I’m a little concerned about this week’s episode, “The First Time.” We’ve already had a talk with them about it and they know what’s coming and still want to watch it. But I have to ask, just how graphic is it? How much will they show? How detailed are the conversations? Want to prepare both them and myself! —Lynne
Ausiello: Let the kiddies watch, Lynne. The episode is actually pretty tame. (Heck, Kurt wasn’t even allowed to wear a tank top!)

Question: I think I need just a little bit more scoop on Glee‘s “The First Time.” Is there anything else you can tell us about the bad news that Finn receives? —Sussi
Ausiello: It concerns his college plans (or lack thereof).

Question: I’ve been following you forever and I know you absolutely loathe One Tree Hill, but I gotta ask: Any chance for another wedding or at least engagement in the final season? —Danielle
Ausiello: I can confirm that there is a wedding in the series finale. And a time jump.
Continue the conversation on facebook...>

Question: Any intel on Chad Michael Murray’s return to One Tree Hill? —Barrie
Ausiello: I hear his hairdo is… unfortunate.

Question: Quick Bones query. How much time will pass between Episode 6 (aka the midseason finale) and Episode 7 (the winter premiere)? —Janine
Ausiello: “It will not be that long,” responds EP Stephen Nathan. “But since we want to keep the time line of Brennan’s pregnancy a surprise, that’s all I can say without being a spoiler.” And Lord knows, we wouldn’t want that.

Question: Michael Slezak made me choose between two of my very favorite law enforcement characters in his Cop Crushes tournament, so now I think you owe me some scoop: Are we ever going to see Parker Booth on Bones this season? I hope we get to see his reaction to his new half-sibling! —Nicole
Ausiello: Parker will resurface soon after the show returns from its midseason break.

Question: I’m utterly addicted to American Horror Story. Anything juicy to share? —Ben
Ausiello: Never having eaten brains, I can’t say if it’s juicy. But in this week’s episode, Vivien (Connie Britton) chows down on some gray matter. Fun fact: That’s how all the extras get cast on The Walking Dead.

Question: Do you have any news about a possible hook-up between Damon and Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries? I know it happens in the books. —Giovanni
Ausiello: Is there anything in the books about a romance between Bonnie and a charismatic-yet-troubled duded named Jamie? Because I’m fairly certain that’s happening. Not so sure about Damon-Bonnie.

Question: I’m still mourning the death of Brother Sam on Sunday’s Dexter. Not sure what my question is, except, well, why did they have to kill him off? I was enjoying the idea of Dexter having a friend. —Will
Ausiello: According to exec producer Scott Buck, it served the greater good. “Brother Sam is someone we wanted to bring in who had a very positive effect of Dexter,” he explains. “For him to be killed in such a hurtful way — especially when Dexter had finally learned to trust someone and have them believe that there was light in him — and then the lose that person in such a violent and meaningless way… will have a lifelong impact on Dexter and who he continues to become.”

Question: Do you have any Body of Proof scoop? —Chloe
Ausiello: Although it was weeks ago that Battlestar Galactica studmuffin Jamie Bamber was cast as Dana Delany’s new love interest, he still hasn’t seen a script. But this much he can share: “I play a blue-collar construction worker who Megan [knew] in the past.” At the moment, Bamber is slated to appear in the final three episodes of the show’s current 13-episode order (which doesn’t include a handful of Season 1 leftovers). “And if they get a back-nine,” he adds, “it would potentially develop into more from there.”

Question: All I see is Grey’s Anatomy spoilers when it comes to Shonda Rhimes’ shows! Gimme some good Private Practice dish, please! —Rachel
Ausiello: The two-hour intervention episode on Nov. 17 centered on Amelia “doesn’t follow the regular format of the show,” Caterina Scorsone told us at TV Guide Magazine‘s Hot List Party on Monday. “Because it’s an intervention, everyone is involved in one storyline…. We were all on set every day. That’ll be amazing to watch.” Not surprisingly, Amelia doesn’t take kindly to the ambush at first. “She definitely has some resistance,” says Scorsone. “She interacts with each character individually, and they gave her their input and she gives it right back to them. It’s not the easiest episode to watch.”

Question: Any other details you can share about the Jeffrey Wright episode of House? It sounds ominous. —Joan
Ausiello: You thought that sounded ominous? Try this tease on for size: The fallout from his visit — specifically what House does in that episode — will be felt throughout the remainder of the season.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Meg Masters and Vlada Gelman)

Comments (230)

• i’m gonna cry for the rest of time if tara gets killed off. all signs are pointing to her though and i’ll sink into depression. same for gemma.

as for non-dead character, i really hope frank doesn’t come back. one “he/she’s dead. just kidding!” is enough and revenge used it on lydia. it’ll probably be someone on the secret circle or gemma from ringer.

Comment by Bee – November 8, 2011 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited about the prospect for Body of Proof, and interesting for Revenge!

Now for my bb Gossip Girl, praise heaven there’s still hope for a Chair baby!! But most importantly after that scene last night I love the idea of a slow build for them, I want more of that!!

I’m also happy to read about DS. They’ve been feeling so S1 so far this season and I love that. With some growth on both sides we can see that work too!

Comment by Chris – November 8, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if it will be Constance or Violet turning up dead on AHS and possibly Addy from the same show returning from the dead?

Comment by Jones – November 8, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well said! Chuck & Blar are magnetic!

Comment by Jjovana – November 8, 2011 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking Nick on Secret Circle will end up being alive later in the season. I hope so anyway, I liked his character!

Comment by Sam – November 8, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love you Ausiello, but I don’t like the idea of having to “like” your page on Facebook in order to see more scoop. Shouldn’t the people who visit your site get full scoop, and the people who “like” you on Facebook should be the ones who have to go elsewhere to get full AA? This is where you make your money from ads anyway – not on Facebook.

Still love you Ausiello!

Comment by Mandy – November 8, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree. What is it with these websites sending us to Facebook? Does FB pay TVLine some kind of a kickback? Otherwise it makes no sense. I love TVLine, but I don’t have any desire to join FB. What advantage is it for TVLine to drive readers AWAY from its site? It’s really an unfair way to treat faithful TVLine readers.

Comment by Elibu – November 8, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “FNL level awesome?”. Sorry, Julie, but Joanie Loves Chachi has been off the air for decades, so that’s out of the question.

Comment by Todd – November 8, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please Mike tell me its not Brenda who’s going to die from The Closer! :(

Now, for the good news on The Good Wife, can’t wait to see some juicy scenes with Kalinda and Cary, or with Dana! ;)

Comment by nitemar – November 8, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol, Jeremy isn’t in TVD’s books ;)

Comment by CL – November 8, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • About Criminal Minds : I love the idea of Hotch and Beth (on 7×10). I hope she will make Hotch happy.
    Is there anything you could tell us about that new woman ? Even if we only see her once, I would love it if she was mentioned in the future as being a part of Hotch’s life.

Comment by Delta – November 8, 2011 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RE: BONUS BLIND ITEM
    Are any of new shows still being watched by anyone?

Comment by yuka – November 8, 2011 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only who thought the blind item was about The Walking Dead? Andrea or Lori dying seems possible

My second thought was Jessica Lange on AHS. But I don’t think Aus is a personal fan of Ahs

Comment by Grey – November 8, 2011 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The death of the Sarah Wayne Callis character would be devastating, but it would most definitely be in line with the original graphic novel. And if the original author knows why he did it and how it helped his storytelling, he may just choose to do it again on TWD!! It would also resolve a storyline that just sort of hangs over anything. Maybe the zombies will put her head in a box……

Comment by queerbec – November 10, 2011 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s either Nick or Cassie’s mother from TSC that comes back.

Comment by Summer – November 8, 2011 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you-you have restored a little bit of my hope in Gossip Girl. E! Online destroyed it and you have restored it. I know that probable sounds silly but Mrs. De Santos(sp) had really made Dair her priority and you actually are neutral. I like that. I think I just found my new spoiler guru. That being said, I really, really want Gossip Girl to be cancelled. It just has lost it’s focus and it going down the same path as the OC. Anyway, thanks again for restoring a little bit of my faith in the show.

Comment by Laura – November 8, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So over at E! Online they’re not allowed to have an opinion? If they were pro-Chair you’d be cheering them on, right? But because they appear to be Dair biased, they’ve destroyed your hope in Gossip Girl? My hope was destroyed when Safran went on in interviews after Chuck grabbed Blair’s arm and said “You’re mine, no one else’s”, then threw her down and punched a glass window, saying that he wanted to make sure people knew that Blair wasn’t afraid of Chuck and that Chuck would “never hurt her”. Because grabbing someone by the arm and throwing them down isn’t hurting someone at all….

Comment by Jenn C – November 8, 2011 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There’s a difference between having an opinion and delivering straight-up inaccurate spoilers, which E! has now done several times. They’re simply not trustworthy anymore, IMO. As for the rest of your post, was 6 months not long enough to complain about that? Because it’s getting real old.

Comment by Veronica – November 8, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • 100% Truth.

They’ve always given innacurate spoilers… I remember the days when Heroes was still on the air.. *Palm to face*

Comment by Marty – November 9, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After last night I don’t see how anyone watching Gossip Girl would want anyone but Chuck and Blair. Those too are magnetic!

Comment by mel – November 8, 2011 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad Chuck apologized for all the horrible things he’s done to Blair in the past, and I think she should forgive him, but I don’t think she should take him back. It makes her look very weak and foolish. I’ve seen many Chair fans complain that Blair is too watered down now, no longer fierce and independent like she was, yet Chuck pushed her around and punched a glass window directly behind her, scaring the crap out of her and showering her in glass, yet two episodes later she was cheating on Louis with him and ready to run off with him (again). How is that smart or independent? It makes her look like those foolish women who stay with men who abuse them because their love is just “passionate” and “all consuming”, as if that makes the abuse okay.

Comment by Jenn C – November 8, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh and let’s not forget moody Chuck who started snapping at Blair when he was going to lose his hotel, and thus offered her off to Uncle Jack for sex in order to save it. His apology for that was a nice touch, but it doesn’t change that it happened! UNBELIEVABLE that so many people are still rooting for these two to be “endgame”

Comment by Jenn C – November 8, 2011 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • UNBELIEVABLE that you and Violet respond to almost every pro Chair comment with complaints. Are the Dair fans going to keep bringing up the past? I can’t even take you seriously.

Comment by lol – November 9, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Blair’s baby on Gossip Girl isn’t Chuck’s then the writers for that show are the worst I’ve ever seen. Also, if they don’t put Chuck and Blair back together, then they’re not the brightest bulbs in the box either. I hate that Louis guy and Dan is as intolerable right now. Serena deserves better than Dan right now.

Comment by Jenna – November 8, 2011 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Serena has treated Dan almost as crappy as Chuck has treated Blair, if anything, he deserves better than her fickle self. One minute she wants him, next minute she’s instantly “in love” with someone else and blowing Dan off. I don’t want Derena to end up together in the end anymore than I want Chair. Dan/Blair is the only relationship on this show that is organic and makes sense.

Comment by Jenn C – November 8, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The only problem with your logic is that Blair has showed little to no interest in Dan so far, I don’t think it would make “sense” for her to instantly fall for him.

Comment by andy – November 9, 2011 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon and Bonnie better not hook up! That’s the Dair of TVD! Blasphemy! Speaking of GG, I want Chuck and Blair the rest can just GTFO. I really don’t care about any of the others, save Serena anyway.

Comment by Noel – November 8, 2011 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, I’d rather watch the Chair “regression” we had yesterday over anything Dan/DB related. God, Chuck and Blair were amazing in that scene and they are the OTP, thank God!

Comment by Jenkins – November 8, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ITA. I LOVE the so-called Chair regression. It’s leading to real growth for Chuck so he can become a man like his father never was. After last night I’m ocnfident that Chuck and Blair are going to eventually end up happy together but the journey will probably involve some sort of Dair detour. As long as the story makes sense I’ll muddle though it. lol. Savage and Schwartz warned us that all the main couples would be explored in some way so no one should be too surprised by this.

Comment by Donna Excisor – November 8, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You’re spoilers on glee sucked, it’s kinda lame to release spoilers on an episode that’s airing that very same day, I mean what’s the point? I’m sure you could have done better, and how about releasing info on something noone actually knows yet, the whole world and its uncle already knows everything u posted.

Comment by Shannon – November 8, 2011 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the character who dies on a cable show is Gemma. Tara was expected to die for a few episodes now and everyone is thinking that, so i doubt it would be as sudden and shocking as Ausiello says he was. That being said, I may not be able to watch SOA anymore if it is in fact Gemma. I just can’t handle that. She’s been my favorite ahead of even Jax since season 1.

Comment by Caitlin – November 8, 2011 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry, Chuck and Blair make Gossip Girl. Last night reminded me why I like the show and them so much.

If Damon hooks up with Borebot Bonnie I will scream

Comment by Leigh – November 8, 2011 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl thrives when Chuck and Blair are interacting so I’ll watch that not the other stuff, thx.

Comment by Step – November 8, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? I thought last episode was a total bore. Blair’s wedding and baby drama do not interest me in the slightest. And Chuck’s apology was nice, but a little too late, IMO. Also, do NOT see this amazing chemistry between them anymore, thought their ship sailed halfway through season 2 in the chemistry department!

Comment by Jenn C – November 8, 2011 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ll just answer you with the words of Leighton in the Cleo magazine the last month(About Chuck and Blair-Ed and Leighton)” there is amazing chemistry between us,i mean you can see it ,you are not blind” and another one ” Chuck and Blair are perfect for each other,me and Ed always say that they should get married” :)

Comment by Christiana – November 9, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mike – Please lay off Glee Spoilers during your Spoiler articles, (Gleeks note I said your Spoiler Recaps). There seems to be a lot of Glee info on the site. And just an opinion, your “Glee Spoilers” this week should have been a separate article so that people on the east coast would have know the episode was handle very tastefully.

As a personal note, Love your site and so much better than other sites.

Comment by Butters – November 8, 2011 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In the last episode, didn’t Louis basically confirm that it was his when he confronted Blair about her having doubts it was his after he found the paternity test? I’m assuming he would have read it because he knew what it was about even though it didn’t say on the envelope

Comment by airhead – November 8, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No bc the test results wouldn’t have been labeled by name but instead by “sample A” or “sample B”for example. Even if he read it, he still wouldn’t know…or could be that he didn’t open it took her word for it?!

What I really want to know is how they can test paternity at 6 weeks pregnant?! lol

Comment by G – November 8, 2011 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m loving Once Upon a Time and the character Snow/Mary. As for the upcoming death, I’d go with Tara on SOA or Deb on Dexter.

Comment by Kelly – November 8, 2011 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let’s get one thing straight, Dan has been JUST as fickle as Serena. And treated her JUST as badly. I love them together, and I realize they have BOTH made mistakes. As for Chuck he did not abuse Blair, I’ve watched that scene too. Stop making everything so black and white. And while the Dair friendship is organic and lovely, them as a couple would be forced and go against everything this show is truly about, the Blair/Serena friendship.

Comment by Anna – November 8, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So there is a gray area to what is abuse???? And why would a Dair relationship go against the Blair/Serena friendship? Because Serena dated Dan? The series OPENED to Serena coming home after having slept with Blair’s boyfriend, Nate.

Comment by Jenn C – November 8, 2011 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Are you seriously going to try and argue with every single Chair fan on here? A Dair relationship would mess up Blair/Serena not because Serena dated Dan, but because she obviously still has feelings for him (called him the “love of her life” only an episode ago). She didn’t date Nate until Blair had moved on and was fine with it- and it seems pretty obvious that Serena hasn’t moved on and wouldn’t be fine with this. And since Blair isn’t into Dan anyway, it’s not exactly worth risking her best friend over.

Comment by Veronica – November 8, 2011 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hmm, if a guy punched a window right above my face and cut my cheek after yelling at me and grabbing me by the wrists then forcing me down on a couch, I think that’d constitute as abuse.

Comment by Sara – November 8, 2011 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ask Ausiello Bonus Blind Item: A character we thought was dead will turn up very much alive on a freshman drama series.THE SECRET CIRCLE ADAM!!!!!??????????

Comment by nate – November 8, 2011 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So I’m still hoping Blair’s baby is Chuck’s, but the possibility that she’s lying about it does kind of bum me out. Hopefully once she sees how much Chuck has grown up, she’ll realize he’s actually ready to be a father and tell him the truth. Hooray for the Dan/Serena spoiler, they were my first ship on GG. And Dan and Blair can be friends forever, as long as I never have to see them kiss again because… just, no.

Comment by Veronica – November 8, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, it’s bad enough we have to wait 2 weeks until the next Castle but we have to wait a whole other week until we get spoilers! I know for sure that the next three episodes (Kill Shot, Cuffed and Ryan’s Wedding) are going to leave me shaking. I mean in 4×10 they are going to be ‘cuffed’ together! They’ve not choice but to be by each other’s side (which of course they won’t mind).

Comment by Elle – November 8, 2011 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re GG Spoiler: lol taking things slowly because it’s more realistic? Blair’s the one rushing into a marriage with a guy she barely knows. Oh and he’s a prince – so realistic, right?

Comment by Sara – November 8, 2011 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not saying what Chuck did punching the window near Blair, was right, it wasn’t. But it also was not abuse. The producers even did an interview the next day to clear this up so that fans would not misinterpret that scene.

Comment by Sara Beth – November 8, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For the record, E! Online is biased. Also, the world is grey-ask any cop or lawyer. Things are never black or white. Another thing, your right grabing a persons arm and punching a mirror are wrong. However, people would point out-first people can get physical when they are mad. It what happens afterwards that matters. Is Chuck getting help? Yes. Secondly, ever watch that episode of Kim Kardashian? There’s an episode where the guy actually punched a mirror. They are still together partially through working through it. It what happened afterwards that matter. Thirdly, Dan is a nice guy but he will never change who Blair is. If Dan father can’t change Lily who is a comparison to Blair then Dan has will not change Blair. He may make her better but he will never change who she is. Blair is Blair. Blair is no sweet heart-she’s just as bad as Chuck. She lied to her the boyfriend Nate about being a virgin. She made Serena life a misery for sleeping with Nate and not telling her but forgiving Nate. She lied to Chuck and had him kiss a guy for a speech. She tortured Jenny. Oh, and she made those choices. Nobody made them for her.

Comment by LO – November 8, 2011 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh and Chair fans have a right to there opinions just as much as Dair fans. People have a right to their opinions but if you are writing spoilers or part of this industry you should be neutral and not take sides. E!Online is taking sides and it’s spoilers are reflecting that. I admit Chair fans can be mean and are pushy but so are Dair fans. You are just as bad- Dare to Dair every third post by the same person, Chair sucks, Chuck is evil, Chair is so boring, if the GG writters don’t have Blair with Dan then they are stupid, Chair is so yesterday, Chair fans are stupid,…how are you better the a Chair fan who dose something similar? Human nature is the same no matter what side you ship.

Comment by LO – November 8, 2011 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All this Blair Dan and Louis Dan story making me yawn.I have lost my interest to the show. I want to know more about Gossip Girls epic couple Chuck and Blair who once again proved on the previous episodes that they are irreplaceable.

Comment by Alyssa – November 9, 2011 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m pretty sure that the paternity of Blair’s baby was made clear, when Louis found it and brought it up to her and said something on the lines of; “you had to make sure you knew the father of the baby, so you knew who you could choose.”, therefore stating that he looked at the results. Otherwise, I’m pretty sure that they’d be over. I don’t think Louis would be up for raising Chuck’s baby, as he knows Chuck would always be in his life if Blair had the baby.

Comment by Jarrod – November 9, 2011 01:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought the same think, plus why would he find a DNA test and not look at it?

Comment by luisa – November 9, 2011 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thanks so much for the GG scoop! can’t wait for the paternity reveal, derena and most of all CHAIR!!

Comment by harumscarum – November 9, 2011 03:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Forgive me, but I think the character will be Lori on Walking Dead. Her baby will die in utero and eat its way out. Uggh.

Comment by Rich – November 9, 2011 04:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg. Pls pls pls bring Nick back on secret circle !!!

Comment by Cass – November 9, 2011 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blind Item guess: Rachel from Unforgettable?

Comment by Allie – November 9, 2011 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why post 3-4 questions about an episode that… wait it’s already done with… I so glad this episode of Glee is done with so that we can finally go on other things going on in the world…

Comment by awkward silence – November 9, 2011 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The person who is not dead on a freshman drama is certainly Gemma on Ringer.

Comment by Marco – November 9, 2011 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Ask Ausiello Bonus Blind Item: A character we thought was dead will turn up very much alive on a freshman drama series.”
    DEAR GOD LET IT BE GEMMA

Comment by Luise – November 9, 2011 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck and Blair <3
    Thanks for the spoilers!! Always the best!!

Comment by Christiana – November 9, 2011 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ausiello,

About the Gossip Girl time jump, this is so confusing. Are you sure we can’t learn any more details about it? Such as how long of a time jump? Are we going to get flashbacks? Is it going to happen before the mid season finale or during the mid season finale ?!??!?!

Please try to give us some more scoop!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Comment by Danielle – November 9, 2011 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The person who we think is dead and is actually alive is David Clark from REVENGE!!! Amanda’s dad is actually alive!!! (all of the people saying Gemma from Ringer—yes, she is not dead. Mike posted a story about that 2 weeks ago. it would not be his blind item!!)

Comment by jessica – November 9, 2011 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dan and Serena? NO
    Serena and Nate was so perfect

Comment by July – November 9, 2011 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, what??? There’s a Damon/Bonnie plotline in the novels???

Why didn’t they bring that into the show? I’ve been waiting for this since it started, OMG. Bonnie and Damon have way too little interaction as it is.

Comment by nicky – November 9, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know I’m going to get slammed for saying this but how can anyone think Dan/Blair as a couple would be a good idea? Cause I can’t think of anything that would be more of a “yawn” than that. I’m not always a Chair fan but I do appreciate that they kept that relationship alive with some continuity instead of having them switch love interests every episode like the rest of this show’s characters! plus I don’t think is fair to use the word “regression” because there has been some major growth and progress for the two of them since season one, and after Chuck’s apology last episode I really do hope they end up together. Dan belongs with Serena anyway!

Comment by Ana Muller – November 9, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The answer to the second blind item, the freshman drama series, was already spoiled (as usual) by TV Guide in its blurb for this Sunday night show in the schedule listings for Nov. 20. Though I guess Showtime is responsible for releasing its own blurbs, but it really ticked me off to read it.

Comment by Sam – November 9, 2011 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we stop with this Chair, Dair and all this Gossip Girl cap? How many questions you can ask about the same thing? I was counting on amazing Castle new info…

Comment by Nan – November 9, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post