Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Gossip Girl, Revenge, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Private Practice and More!

[ask_ausiello_show]Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: When will we find out definitively who the father of Blair’s baby is on Gossip Girl? We still haven’t seen the paternity test. —Sarah
Ausiello: Exec producer Josh Safran tells me an answer — and a “cemented” one at that — is coming in the next couple of episodes, adding, “We definitely understand and expect people to still be wondering.”

Question: All this “Chair” regression is making me yawn. Can you offer us “Dair” fans any hope? —Elle
Ausiello: How about I offer you this tip instead: Be patient! Safran explains that a decision was made this season to “slow down the character connections to the point where it’s a little more realistic and maybe not as heightened” — and that includes Dan and Blair. “As the characters age, [they're] not necessarily jumping into things,” he adds. “Dan and Blair, of course, continue to be in each other’s lives. And this story is definitely continuing between Chuck, Dan, Blair and Louis.”

Question: OK, I have a burning question: WTF is up with the photo making the rounds of Gossip Girl‘s Blair getting arrested with a joint and tiara in hand? —Becca
Ausiello: Two things to keep in mind: The show has been shooting episodes out of order this season. And there’s a time jump coming up. That’s all I’ll say.

Question: Any scoop on Dan and Serena getting back together on Gossip Girl? —Carrie
Ausiello: Possibly. When I grilled Safran about Serena’s romantic prospects, the Gossip boss told me that S will soon “find herself looking back at what successful relationships she can count in her past.” Unless I’m mistaken, that list begins and ends with Dan.

Question: Please, please, please can you give us another hint on your Twitter blind item about a character being killed off in the next couple of weeks? —Lacey
Ausiello: It’s a very popular cable show and the character in question is female. And I’m quite upset about it.

Question: May I have a Criminal Minds spoiler? —Luis
Ausiello: There’s a very cool episode coming up where the team is investigating a serial murderer who purports to be the Zodiac Killer. The team is tasked with figuring out whether he’s the real deal or a copycat.

Question: Do you have any juicy scoop regarding our favorite TV genius, Criminal Minds‘ Reid? —Sara
Ausiello: With the big 3-0 right around the corner, he’s going to start wondering if he’s doing enough with his life.

Question: Got any scoop on The Middle? —Carter
Ausiello: Awww! Do I! Cupid’s arrow is about to hit Sue for the first time for real! (Sorry, Brad.) When the briefly-almost-cheerleader starts her own pep squad to support the wrestling team, its star — diminutive Matt — falls head over heels for her. And since the role is recurring, it’s a safe bet that eventually, his ardor will be reciprocated.

Question: Some Revenge scoop, please? —Sabrina
Ausiello: Some of the Hamptons’ stuffed shirts may start looking a little deflated after we meet over-the-top Mason Treadwell. He’s a fancypants writer type whose book on the locals has made him as big a celebrity as any of the rich bitches he’s profiled. I suspect he’ll also wear an ascot. (That just feels right.) Edward Hibbert, call your agent…

Question: Loving this season of Parenthood. Scoop, please? —Stephanie
Ausiello: It looks like an all-male version of All About Eve will soon be staged at the Luncheonette when nascent music producer Adam lands the cover of the San Francisco Chronicle, prompting Crosby to sneer, “I’ll admit I may have seen better days, but I’m still not to be had for the price of a cocktail, like a salted peanut.” The news isn’t all bad for Dax Shepard’s hapless alter ego. His love life will begin looking up when he falls for a bright, accomplished, wry-witted cello player who just so happens to be renting space at the recording studio.

Ask Ausiello Bonus Blind Item: A character we thought was dead will turn up very much alive on a freshman drama series.

Question: I know we just got a Good Wife scoop last week, but what can I say, I’m greedy. And even though this week’s episode was totally top-notch, I have to ask: What is it with the case of the missing Kalinda? —Christine
Ausiello: Fear not, Kalinda will be very prevalent in the next few episodes. Look for her to get very close to Monica Raymund’s Dana — much to Cary’s chagrin — and look for Will to reach out to her with regard to his new legal woes with the S.A. office. This Sunday, in particular, there is a Kalinda scene that should set Twitter ablaze.

Question: I have a question about this week’s Glee episode, “The First Time.” I know that Blaine and Kurt go to a gay bar. I also know that Blaine gets a little drunk. But what I don’t know is if Kurt gets drunk too. Does he? —Stacy
Ausiello: Not even a little bit. It’s immediately established that Kurt is the evening’s designated driver, making him perfectly equipped to fend off Blaine’s aggressive, booze-fueled sexual advances. It all leads to a rather heated argument in the parking lot, which itself leads to a rather poignant reconciliation, which itself leads to [see episode's title].

Question: My kids are 11 and 13 and are big Glee fans. They’ve watched every episode. But I’m a little concerned about this week’s episode, “The First Time.” We’ve already had a talk with them about it and they know what’s coming and still want to watch it. But I have to ask, just how graphic is it? How much will they show? How detailed are the conversations? Want to prepare both them and myself! —Lynne
Ausiello: Let the kiddies watch, Lynne. The episode is actually pretty tame. (Heck, Kurt wasn’t even allowed to wear a tank top!)

Question: I think I need just a little bit more scoop on Glee‘s “The First Time.” Is there anything else you can tell us about the bad news that Finn receives? —Sussi
Ausiello: It concerns his college plans (or lack thereof).

[/ask_ausiello_show] [ask_ausiello_hide]Question: I’ve been following you forever and I know you absolutely loathe One Tree Hill, but I gotta ask: Any chance for another wedding or at least engagement in the final season? —Danielle
Ausiello: I can confirm that there is a wedding in the series finale. And a time jump.[/ask_ausiello_hide] [ask_ausiello_show]

Question: Any intel on Chad Michael Murray’s return to One Tree Hill? —Barrie
Ausiello: I hear his hairdo is… unfortunate.

Question: Quick Bones query. How much time will pass between Episode 6 (aka the midseason finale) and Episode 7 (the winter premiere)? —Janine
Ausiello: “It will not be that long,” responds EP Stephen Nathan. “But since we want to keep the time line of Brennan’s pregnancy a surprise, that’s all I can say without being a spoiler.” And Lord knows, we wouldn’t want that.

Question: Michael Slezak made me choose between two of my very favorite law enforcement characters in his Cop Crushes tournament, so now I think you owe me some scoop: Are we ever going to see Parker Booth on Bones this season? I hope we get to see his reaction to his new half-sibling! —Nicole
Ausiello: Parker will resurface soon after the show returns from its midseason break.

Question: I’m utterly addicted to American Horror Story. Anything juicy to share? —Ben
Ausiello: Never having eaten brains, I can’t say if it’s juicy. But in this week’s episode, Vivien (Connie Britton) chows down on some gray matter. Fun fact: That’s how all the extras get cast on The Walking Dead.

Question: Do you have any news about a possible hook-up between Damon and Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries? I know it happens in the books. —Giovanni
Ausiello: Is there anything in the books about a romance between Bonnie and a charismatic-yet-troubled duded named Jamie? Because I’m fairly certain that’s happening. Not so sure about Damon-Bonnie.

Question: I’m still mourning the death of Brother Sam on Sunday’s Dexter. Not sure what my question is, except, well, why did they have to kill him off? I was enjoying the idea of Dexter having a friend. —Will
Ausiello: According to exec producer Scott Buck, it served the greater good. “Brother Sam is someone we wanted to bring in who had a very positive effect of Dexter,” he explains. “For him to be killed in such a hurtful way — especially when Dexter had finally learned to trust someone and have them believe that there was light in him — and then the lose that person in such a violent and meaningless way… will have a lifelong impact on Dexter and who he continues to become.”

Question: Do you have any Body of Proof scoop? —Chloe
Ausiello: Although it was weeks ago that Battlestar Galactica studmuffin Jamie Bamber was cast as Dana Delany’s new love interest, he still hasn’t seen a script. But this much he can share: “I play a blue-collar construction worker who Megan [knew] in the past.” At the moment, Bamber is slated to appear in the final three episodes of the show’s current 13-episode order (which doesn’t include a handful of Season 1 leftovers). “And if they get a back-nine,” he adds, “it would potentially develop into more from there.”

Question: All I see is Grey’s Anatomy spoilers when it comes to Shonda Rhimes’ shows! Gimme some good Private Practice dish, please! —Rachel
Ausiello: The two-hour intervention episode on Nov. 17 centered on Amelia “doesn’t follow the regular format of the show,” Caterina Scorsone told us at TV Guide Magazine‘s Hot List Party on Monday. “Because it’s an intervention, everyone is involved in one storyline…. We were all on set every day. That’ll be amazing to watch.” Not surprisingly, Amelia doesn’t take kindly to the ambush at first. “She definitely has some resistance,” says Scorsone. “She interacts with each character individually, and they gave her their input and she gives it right back to them. It’s not the easiest episode to watch.”

Question: Any other details you can share about the Jeffrey Wright episode of House? It sounds ominous. —Joan
Ausiello: You thought that sounded ominous? Try this tease on for size: The fallout from his visit — specifically what House does in that episode — will be felt throughout the remainder of the season.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Meg Masters and Vlada Gelman)[/ask_ausiello_show]

1. Amanda says:

Oh God, they’re going to kill Tara on SOA aren’t they? No no no no no no no.

2. Morgan says:

Female character on a cable show? Tara from Sons of Anarchy.

Chad Michael Murray’s history on One Tree Hill is a history of unfortunate hair, to be honest.

• Liz says:

This hair is pretty bad, if you follow Shantel VanSanten on twitter, I think it was her that posted a picture of her with him on the OTH set. I am going to miss the short blond hair when he does return.

• Captain says:

Preach! Who could forget the Season 4 boyband hair? Or his stint in House of Wax?

3. Bella says:

I don’t think I can deal if it’s Tara on SOA. If she dies, Clay better die with her…

• Red says:

They should kill The Vampire Diaries, especially after those wacky vikings from west Virginia sunk the show – and Universal History – to a new low. What a waste of rip off!

4. lorna says:

Ugh they need to kill off Bonnie of TVD. She’s nothing but a wet rag. Whine whine whine. Get rid of her and find a cooler witch!

• Kathryn says:

Agreed. She couldn’t even offer any support to Jeremy when she’s the reason he was seeing dead people. All she could do was feel sorry for herself.

I’m also sick of Bonnie’ fans pushing this Bonnie/Damon rubbish. There’s nothing on the show to support anything at all. The show isn’t the books. Let it go.

• Jess says:

Bonnie haters need to calm down. Just because she’s a possible threat to Delena doesn’t mean she deserves to get killed off.
        And for the record, if you think she should just be OK about Jeremy CHEATING on her then there is seriously something wrong with you.
        BTW, no, Bonnie’s not my favorite character.

• Matt says:

I love Bonnie. There needs to be a force more powerful or on par with the vampires to keep them in check, otherwise it’d be boring, and there should also be a voice speaking against vampires, given that they kill humans. Also, I find Bonnie to be very sympathetic. She saved a boy’s life, then was (more or less) cheated on by that boy. I don’t think that makes her mean for breaking up with him.

• Miranda Valenti says:

I’m thinking it was more of how she was bitching and whining about it BEFORE he cheated on her. She certainly had a right to break up with him though.
            After Grams died, I stopped being able to stand Bonnie, right up until she started dating Jeremy… Then they had to go and ruin that on me by adding ghosts and making him cheat.
            I’m a Delena fan (although to be honest, I think I love Klaus more than Damon at this point), but that’s not the reason I’m a Bonnie hater. Although the Bamon fans are rather annoying when there’s been no evidence to show Damon warming up to or caring about Bonnie in any inclination. Alas, no, I don’t care for Bonnie because she’s just plain annoying and pretty much just there.

• Lori says:

IA with all of this, Bonnie constantly saves everybody and she hasn’t killed ppl like say Alaric and Jeremy, I dont get why Damon can be loved despite his flaws but Bonnie gets hated for feeling betrayed. Her boyfriend cheated on her, she had a right to be upset, esp when he’d be six foot under without her.

• Guess says:

Agreed. I think “Delenas” need to chill: there’s an ACTUAL SPOILER that said Bonnis is not hooking up with Damon, so stop acting like fat first wives!

• em says:

I don’t think Bonnie should be killed off necessarily, but I don’t think she adds anything to the show…at least anymore. She’s a stronger witch now, but she’s no longer the same same fiery character imho. That said, if one of the main characters had to die, I would not be distraught if she were the one to bite the bullet. And btw, I would actually be very interested in a Bamon relationship even though I consider myself a Delena fan.

• Chris says:

I don’t think anyone should be okay that Jeremy cheated, but I do think Damon is right when he calls her judgey. She was so offended that Matt let go of Vicky and Jeremy couldn’t let go of Anna. Well, Vicky knocked him out and tried to kill Elena. Jeremey sees dead people because SHE couldn’t let go of Jeremy and am I to believe that people fall in love that super fast? No. He was crushing out on his big sisters pretty friend. That’s all. But it’s totally understanding that she’s mad. But frankly, I’m glad they’re broken up. I hated the couple.

But seriously, I thought she and Matt were gonna get together.

• AM says:

Yeah, but if it is Caroline, I will seriously freak!!!

• Snapy says:

Not me. Caroline is the single most annoying character in ALL of current primetime television! Yuck! Bonnie is annoying too, though.

Kill them off and bring on MEREDITH.

• Russ says:

How could you not like Caroline? She is probably my favorite character besides evil Stefan. Plus Caroline is the punching bag of Mystic Falls, sun-shock therapy by her dad, shot in the head, smothered by a pillow, locked in a cage, used as Damons blood bag.

• Snapy says:

Caroline has the most annoying personality ever, and an annoying voice to go with it. I just want to punch her in the head whenever she appears on-screen! She’s like some weird, blonde vampire version of Minnie Mouse. Yuck!!!

• Elisha says:

Bonnie is so pointless to me, but I can easily ignore her for the other characters on TVD.

Gossip Girl just put Chuck and Blair together. Last night they were great!

• Sanke says:

How many times do they have to say: Bonnie is NOT dating Damon this season for the “get rid of Bonnie” stops. It’s not her fault that Elena and Damon don’t have chemistry, you know.

• ASOIAF says:

I hope Jaime pushes her out of the window. After she catches him having sex with his sister.

• Olivia says:

Bonnie constantly saves everybody?? its her fault my beloved anna died in the first place!! All due to her being a whiny little selfish brat.

• Ella says:

Actually the person who killed Anna was John Gilbert. Bonnie sort of saved the town from blood thirsty vampires by not spelling the device. Get your facts straight.

5. Julie says:

I can’t with that blind item. It’s so Tara and that’s devastating.

• Caitlin says:

I’m pretty positive it’s Gemma. Ausiello mentions he’s shocked and upset about it, but we all kind of halfway expected Tara to die since the last couple episodes. So that’s not shocking, and the death is in a few weeks – past her kidnapping. My GOD IF IT’S GEMMA I WILL FLIP THE EFF OUT.

• jj says:

i dont think Aus would care if Gemma was alive or not. I think it’s going to be on a show that’s been on a while. Think TNT, FX or USA. I was thinking it might be Brenda from Closer, too, although i hope it’s not

• jj says:

btw, i wasn’t talking about the blind freshman series item. i was talking about the female on a cable series one. my bad for getting my threads confused.

• Fudgefase says:

There’s heavy consideration of Tara killing herself on another thread. Can’t see if while the kids are around, but with SOA you never know. And that would finish Jax as well.

6. Jen says:

I have a feeling it may be Connie Britton on AHS considering you love her so much, as you should. she’s better than that show though!!

7. Lisa says:

I hope that Body of Proof scores its back nine soon!

8. Jill says:

To say I will be crushed if Tara is killed off on SOA is an understatement. I soooo hope the blind item is not about her, but the logical side of me is not nearly convinced.

9. Amy says:

Help! I liked the fb page but the question isn’t showing up!

10. hello says:

If the blind item is Debra on Dexter i am done with the show.

• me says:

Oh goodness–that’s what I thought first too. Somebody email Ausiello and plead with him to tell us it’s not her. If they freaking kill Debra, I’m through too. That’s disgusting. She’s the freaking heart of this show. Don’t get me wrong. Michael C Hall is fantastic but Jennifer Carpenter is equally amazing, real, and superb.

• Snapy says:

I HATE Debra, so I hope it’s her. She’s a foul-mouthed, dumb, rotten idiot. But it will probably be LaGuerta—they seem to be phasing her out of the show.

• sm says:

If it’s Deb, I wouldn’t be surprised, considering Michael C. Hall has a lot of say on the show and their marriage just fell apart. I’d be disappointed though, she has to find out eventually and meet her end, but let’s save that for the end.

• Lisa says:

I remember reading something recently about Debra either finding out what he’s doing, or coming shockingly close. So, that is a possibility.

• Fudgefase says:

Good call. La Guerta could be the one.

11. Emily says:

LOVE the possibility of Derena coming back, and I am in love with all the Chuck/Blair “regression,” lol. They make the show!

I’m not going to hold out hope that Chuck is the father, because I don’t want to get upset later, but I’m so glad Chuck and Blair will continue to have stories together.

• Allie says:

Love the Chair “regression” a hell of a lot more than the probability of Dair “boredom”, that’s for sure.

• Violet says:

Abusive relationships make the show? Chuck attempts rape, cheats and gets violent and you still think he should be with Blair.

That’s what makes me sure so many Chair fans must secretly hate Blair to want that happen.

• Jarrod says:

Preach it! I agree. Chuck doesn’t deserve Blair. He’s had his chance and continously messed it up. Besides, we both know that both Dan or Louis has much better respect for her.

• Danielle says:

Have you been watching this season? Chuck is being redeemed. He gave her an epic apology last night and he’s growing up and will eventually become the man Blair deserves by the end of the season.

Plus he’s the guy Blair loves. Why should she settle for guys she either doesn’t love as much (Louis) or at all (Dan)?

• Move on says:

You Dair fans must really hate Chuck since you all continually hold onto the past. If you paid attention, Chuck is finally growing up and trying to move past his mistakes. Goodness.

12. John says:

I’m guessing it’s Annie’s sister on Covert Affairs.

13. kevin says:

Finally, Crosby gets a NEW love interest on Parenthood this season and the new girl could definitely have an affection on him way better than Jasmine and even worse than Gaby now that series boss Jason Katims said that Minka Kelly will not return now that CHARLIE’S ANGELS is done (still makes me wanna cry when the news broke) and it maybe a Minka-less season after all.

14. Willa says:

I can’t stand DB so I hope Gossip Girl sticks with what most want (yeah, go look at twitter now) in Chuck and Blair

15. Tanya says:

Just have to say it Ausiello you kicked the watch girls at E! asses. Thanks for the GG scoop. Love your site.

Im looking forward to how things progress with CB after last nights amazingness and I for one am appreciating that the writers are toning down all the couple hoping and focusing a little bit more on the individual characters.

• msc says:

Ausiello always kicks eonline’s asses. I loved Chuck and blair last night and hope they continue with that. I hope Chuck is the father and the producers bring back CB. Chuck is growing and that leads me to believe in Chair.Thanks!

16. Andi says:

They have to be killing off Brenda Lee Johnson on The Closer – :(. The first hint was between One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives, Chuck and The Closer and since The Closer is the only cable show and Capt Raydor is the lead in the spin-off…

• Deion says:

Whatever it is, Ausiello was watching it yesterday. The Closer’s swan song isn’t until next year (Summer, I believe). I doubt he’d have the finale in hand now.

• Adrienne says:

that’s not the same blind item . . .

• Susan says:

The first blind item a character is being killed off of a show that’s ending. The second blind item a character in a new series that appeared dead will return soon. MSC is talking about the first blind item and never mentions the second.

• Lisa says:

Wrong blind item. That one is set to happen later in the season.

• ana caralinda says:

it’s a major possibility, since the actress said she wasn’t doing another season as brenda leigh… but if that’s true, why kill her? give her another ending but not death… that would really upset me…
      and would be horrible for such a character in the plot…

17. Phil says:

I’m not watching Glee tonight because I would feel so uncomfortable watching it with my folks (which I use to)

18. ErixN says:

I’m thinking it’s Tara or Jemma on SOA.

I think Jemma on Ringer is not dead.

• bklyngirl says:

I hope it’s a character on Revenge or The Secret Circle (Nick) who returns. Gemma can stay dead. She’s dead weight.

19. V says:

My bet is Tara off of SoA!

20. wiccan says:

Good to know about Bonnie and Jamie. Now that I know she and Damon won’t hook up I can finally quit on The Vampire Diaries

21. Alicia says:

OMG, look at that smile on Kalinda! That’s gotta be a BTS pic of Archie when she’s not in character because Kalinda NEVER does that!
    Thanks for the CM scoop, Aus, but could you pretty please dig up some spoilers about the big 150TH EPISODE around the corner??
    According to the ep’s scribe it’s supposed to tackle Hotch helping Prentiss work through/coming to terms with her violent assault, since they “understand each other in a way that no two other members of the team do.” <—-I NEED MORE OF THIS!! :D
    Hotch/Prentiss forever!

22. Jennifer says:

Thanks for the GG spoilers. I really hope that Darena are rebuild as much as Chuck and Blair will be rebuild!

23. Sandra says:

They’re definitely taking it slow this season on Gossip Girl and it’s good for Chair. They have to take it slow, do it right this time!

24. Jess says:

Not dead character has to be Daniel on Revenge!

• Chris says:

They never said that he was dead to begin with, just that he was shot.

• Irishgirl says:

The producers have said he dies. The back half of the season is supposed to be the trial of the person who killed Daniel. Granted, this is a night time soap, and people do have a tendency to come back from the dead on soaps…..and sci-fi shows. LOL

• G says:

When?! When was that said? MA said a few weeks ago that it was left up in the air ….

So sad if Daniel’s dead :(((( what a waste of hotness!!!!

• V says:

I thought they said that we didn’t know for sure that it was Daniel that got shot? When did they say this?

• Snapy says:

This is exactly what they said. Not sure where people got this “Daniel is alive” thing from. Go back and check interviews from the show’s first few weeks, particularly at EW.com.

• Leah says:

Actually, what the producers have said is that it is the trial of “the murderer,” being very careful to not say who the victim is. Through the various grapevines, the quote has been modified to say “Daniel’s murderer,” but that’s not necessarily correct. Personally, I hope it’s Tyler who gets murdered (he’s already been mistaken for Daniel once before, albeit for one moment).

• G says:

@Leah: Thank you!

• S says:

If he were dead I would cry, so I sure hope you’re right.

• Barbb says:

The not-dead character is probably the missing ‘best friend’ on Ringer. She’s disappeared, and people seem to be assuming she’s dead, including the viewers. We know both twins are alive, so it can’t be them.

25. Laurie says:

Please, not Tara, it can’t be.

26. Nelly Yuki says:

Blair and Chuck are the obvious end game. Throwing Dan into it just makes the drawn-out love story convoluted. Keep it a friendship. It’s much better that way.

27. sarahcusack says:

i have nothing to add other than to say SOA is not a “freshman” show so i don’t think the blind item refers to it?

28. Sarah says:

…Why are people suddenly freaking out about sex on Glee ? Hasn’t it been there since day 1 ?

• Nadine says:

Agree. If we took some of the more riske dialogue and actions between Brittany and Santana then switch the characters to male characters, it would never make it to tv.

29. AmandaKM says:

Maybe the person who isn’t dead is Nick from Secret Circle?

30. Katie says:

As much as it sucks waiting for Dair and not getting much interaction in the past few episodes, I am glad that the writers are taking them slow. DB are the best thing that GG has ever done in my opinion, so it only makes sense that their progression is special.

• Violet says:

Agreed! They’re taking their time because they know Dair is something special.

• Donna says:

That’s exactly how I feel about Chair’s rebuild this season! The writers are taking it slow because they are special. Chuck is growing up and being redeemed and it’s all focused on Blair and nothing hurts. :)

31. Tracy says:

Nooooooooooo! Tara on SOA was my first thought as well! Oh I will be so upset if they kill her!

32. sarahcusack says:

whoops…most of the above shows being thrown around are not “freshman” shows, do i not get the definition of freshman? i could totally be wrong but i think it means first season so it can’t be SOA or Dexter or True Blood???

• Lyria says:

The blind item about a character death refers to a “hit drama.” The freshman series blind item is about a presumed-dead character coming back. So all the people freaking out about SOA could be totally right.

33. Cassie says:

To be honest, I would probably stop watching The Vampire Diaries if Damon and Bonnie ever became romantic. I know they had a thing in the books, but the books and the show entirely different. So I’m glad Bonnie is getting a new love interest outside of the current characters.

34. Lori says:

That’s exactly what i was thinking! It was already reported somewhere it wasn’t the last of her n

35. Boiler says:

Love Glee but how do high school kids get into a bar?? Granted they don’t look like high school but….just saying!

36. Lori says:

Yeah. Pretty much nothing that happens in the books happens on the show. And I’m quite happy about that lol. Even the characters they’ve switched Elena doesn’t even look the same.

37. Dara says:

Not a Dair fan, do not want them to get together for many reasons. However, I have accepted that they will probably be explored at some point. But I’m fairly certain they will only be a detour in the inevitable endgame- Chair. I think Dair will be a part of the journey but not the destination. I have faith that Chair and Derena will make it, especially after these spoilers.

38. darklady65 says:

its not AHS or Covert Affairs people Ausiello wouldn’t be this upset if it was … besides HELLO AHS its expected to kill characters and its way to new for me to believe Ausiello would get this upset over it just yet … and Covert Affairs please the sister of Annie is not that important in the overall picture and i doubt her character is one that people would get upset over if she died …. nope i hate saying this but i also get the feeling that it has to do with SOA sigh and i hate typing it cause i don’t want neither Gemma or Tara to die god i really hope i’m wrong in thinking its SOA =(

39. Lily says:

I basically ignore anything Watch With Kristin at E! says regarding Gossip Girl spoilers. They let their bias get in the way of reporting on the facts and many of their spoilers have been false. Ausiello on the hand, I trust.

40. Lena says:

Yay Yay Yay Yay at the Derena spoiler, my inner DS shipper is definitly waking up on full force this season.
    Could do without the Dair stuff though.

• Violet says:

It’s not a spoiler, it’s opinion. Serena had a ‘successful’ relationship with Nate and Aaron as much as she did with Dan.

• Jarrod says:

I think it kinda is. I mean, I am a Dair fan, but Serena did say to Dan that he is her “soulmate”. Not to mention, it looks like Ivy/Charlie might have a thing with Nate soon. And I don’t see Aaron coming back anytime soon.

41. Laurie says:

Where do you see the “freshmen” reference? The twitter post says “A hit drama series will whack a major character in shocking fashion in a few weeks. I just watched the ep and I’m inconsolable”. Also his answer does not indicate it’s a freshmen series.

• Jackson says:

• Lisa says:

Those are two completely different references. One is a female character will be killed off of a cable series.

The other is that a character that we believed was dead, will show up very much alive on a freshman series.

• ana caralinda says:

maybe the second one refers to john blackwell in TSC… many think he died in that fire, but he’s a critical character in the books, so maybe he’ll show up to mess things up (even more)… just a guess…

42. Allie says:

As usual, much better GG spoilers than Eonline- I’m very interested to hear that the paternity may not be resolved yet (there seems to be a lot of assuming that Louis is the dad, without much proof), and I’ll take any Chair I can get. Reigniting Dan/Serena gets two thumbs up from me too. Why Dan has to keep sniffling around Blair during all of this, I have no idea, I wish they’d just resolve that mess instead of dragging it out all season.

• Violet says:

Reigniting old couples is so boring. If they wanted to do that the show could have ended two seasons ago because there’s nothing new going on.

Dan and Blair have way more chemistry than anyone else on the show, smarter, too.

• Donna says:

I’m sorry but there is no way Dan and Blair have as much chemistry as Chuck and Blair. Not even in the same ballpark. Ed and Leighton take my breath away when they interact. Penn and Leighton are cute but Penn can’t generate sexual chemistry with anyone and he has no intensity or passion. And Dan and Blair aren’t the only smart characters. They are the most BOOK smart characters. Huge difference.

As for reigniting old couples being boring? Chuck and Blair aren’t being reignited. Their love story has never been turned off. And it’s alot more exciting to see a couple overcome their obstacles than to watch them have a sedate relationship of eating pizzas, lame banter and watching movies.

43. Jay says:

It’s NOT Tara, Sutter tweeted about working with her while filming episode 13/14 so unless Tara’s a ghost, she’s alive at the end of the season.

44. Allie says:

Also, LOL at Safran saying the characters are growing up and not necessarily jumping into things. Blair getting married at age 20 to someone she’s known less than a year, anyone?

45. Confused says:

Unless my reading comprehension skills have failed me, I believe there are two blind items mentioned in this column… so I’m not sure why people are saying the first one can’t be SOA because the second one refers to a freshman show.

That said: what about Lori from The Walking Dead as the Twitter blind item?

46. Jane says:

Dear “Body of Proof”: Please give us lots and lots of shirtless Jamie Bamber and do NOT cover him in skin lesions. (I’m looking at you, “House”!)

47. Yay says:

Chair is endgame. They can go ahead and do dair to get it out of the way if they want. The quicker the better. Chair!

48. Sandra says:

Also love that there’s still the real paternity to be revealed on Gossip Girl. I still believe it’s Chuck’s baby!

49. Anna says:

Yeah I’m on the fence about watching it too…

50. Lorie says:

I am SO anxious for Jamie Bamber to show up on Body of Proof. CAN’T WAIT!!!