Chuck, Hawaii Five-0, The X Files, and Twin Peaks Faves Do Battle in 'Lawmen Crushes' Tourney!

November keeps getting hotter, thanks to the chiseled combatants of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament. Round 2, Day 7 is highlighted by a battle between a couple of quirky classic characters, and a showdown involving a geeky superspy and a hunky island dweller.

No matter your preference, it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same! As part of our single-elimination competition, only one from each bout will advance to our Round of 16.

‘Cop-Crushes’ Tourney Continues: Criminal Minds vs. NCIS, Plus Law & Order Face-Off!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of faceoffs that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn in November.)

Oh, and if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (59)

• The Truth is Out There…

Mulder FTW!

Comment by Kim – November 7, 2011 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Keep trying to vote for Steve Mcgarrett, but no luck.

Comment by Zeva – November 7, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No contest – Chuck and Mulder all the way.

Comment by Melody – November 7, 2011 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck definitely wins for me – I mean McGarrett is HOT, but Chuck is so much more well rounded and adorable!

Comment by Liz – November 7, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And more approachable. IMHO, cuter, too.

Comment by Lucy – November 7, 2011 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You take the words out of my mouth!
      Chuck Bartowski any day :)

Comment by Sandy – November 7, 2011 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Noooooo why would you make me choose between Mulder and Cooper? Sighhhh. But it’ll have to be Mulder, since (and at the risk of dating myself) I had the hugest crush on him when I was fourteen or so.

Comment by NJ – November 7, 2011 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Mulder, Go Mulder!

Comment by dee – November 7, 2011 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is Chuck behind people?!

Comment by Loni – November 7, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because Steve McGarrett is way hotter

Comment by MariaPompeo – November 7, 2011 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mulder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the way.

Comment by AUST – November 7, 2011 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, Chuck vs. McGarret? Toughest one so far! McGarret is way hotter, but Chuck is adorable and definitely better boyfriend material!

Comment by Samantha – November 7, 2011 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on, Zach Levi!!!

Comment by Karen – November 7, 2011 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hands down, MCGARETT all the way!!! The man is the complete package!! :p

Comment by Angie Ruiz – November 7, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agent Cooper versus Agent Mulder?! I need an ‘all of the above’ button

Comment by Mia – November 7, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree! I want to vote for both, this is a tough choice.

Comment by MJ – November 7, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Muldah!

Comment by nitemar – November 7, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for Mulder!!!!
    Promise you’ll do the female version! :D

Comment by Giusy – November 7, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they better … and scully should win hands down

Comment by blah! – November 7, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McGarrett all the way!!!!

Comment by Isabelle – November 7, 2011 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McGarrett all the way. Don’t care about Chuck or the other two for that matter.

Comment by Judy – November 7, 2011 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Had to vote for McGarrett – the man is smokin’ hot! But having to choose between Fox Mulder and Dale Cooper? Are they trying to break our cult-TV-loving hearts?

Comment by Ashley – November 7, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck vs McGarrett??? Sucks!!!! But MULDER all the way!!!!! Love Mulder so so so so so much!!!! :) But love chuck & mcgarrett equally so very tough choice!!!

Comment by Katy – November 7, 2011 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boy! Those are four mugly others. Couldn’t vote for any of them.

Comment by Stormy – November 7, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mulder vs. Cooper? That is too hard! But i had a big crush on Cooper when i was twelve. But Mulder was my idol few years later. I would go with Cooper, he was first :)

Comment by Barbara – November 7, 2011 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just checked out the entire player braket and almost all of the guys I voted for on round 2 are losing! I don’t understand how Jack Bauer, Jimmy McNulty and Raylan Givens lost, ugh sometimes I just don’t get people.

Comment by MJ – November 7, 2011 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh geez…this whole thing is going to come down to Mulder against Castle or Booth! I’m already dreading the decision!

Comment by Shannon – November 7, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • just checked out the entire bracket as well and Tony DiNozzo vs. Neal Caffrey? But they’re both so pretty!

Comment by jules – November 7, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CHUCK, CHUCK, CHUCK, CHUCK, CHUCK, CHUCK!!!! Love him soooo much he can’t lose c’mon, not fair so much better

Comment by Kayla – November 7, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CHUCK ALL THE WAY. Seriously, if I ever met a real-life Chuck Bartowski, I’d be all. over. that.

Comment by V – November 7, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh come on!!! Really???? MULDER OF COURSE!!!!

Comment by Marlene – November 7, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zachary Levi is sweet, funny and kind. What’s not to love?

Comment by Plum – November 7, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck alias Zachary Levi

Comment by Karen – November 7, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dale Cooper for me. He’s like… The weirdest FBI agent ever. And awesome.

(Sorry, Mulder, I do love you)

Comment by Nic – November 7, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know this isn’t this bracket, but looking at the whole tournament, is anyone else as super excited as I am for the Nathan Fillion/David Boreanaz Whedon-off? (Yes, I know neither of them are as their characters from Angel and Firefly, but come on!)

Comment by Nat – November 7, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck vs McGarrett? Why oh why do would you be so mean to make us choose. McGarret gets the vote only because it would be un-Australian of me to not choose him.

Comment by Belinda – November 7, 2011 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nope, I still voted for Chuck. Screw being un-Australian – Chuck trumps that

Comment by airhead – November 8, 2011 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who the heck is voting for Chuck over McGarett? That just does not compute.

Comment by Kathryn – November 7, 2011 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If this ends up being a contest between Booth and Mulder I’m going to have a very difficult time choosing! but those two should be the finalists!!

Comment by jane – November 7, 2011 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for McGarrett because the poll was about “hot” and I don’t consider Chuck “hot” . But if u asked me about the most interesting character or the best actor, then I would had gone for Chuck, no doubt. Alex is good shirtless material, but his acting is insipid.

Comment by Alexis – November 7, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The poll was not about who is “hotter”. It’s about who is more “Crushable”. And Zachary Levi aka Chuck is sweet, funny, awesome and kind => Very Crushable xD

Comment by Sonja – November 8, 2011 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MULDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment by lipsticksocialism – November 8, 2011 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mulder all the way ! (God, I love X-Files!)

Comment by Hilla – November 8, 2011 03:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • STEVE MCGARRETT & ALEX O´LOUGHLIN Hawaii Five 0!!!!

Comment by Anya – November 8, 2011 03:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved loved loved Twin Peaks (which funnily enough David Duchovny also appeared on) but Mulder is one half of what is quite possibly, the most beautiful love story in the history of television, so he gets my vote. Zachary Levi is lovely and I think Chuck is great but I have to give it to Steve McGarrett, since he is played by Alex O’Loughlin who has the sexiest body/face/accent ever!

Comment by Annie – November 8, 2011 05:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Spooky lives!

Comment by Bob – November 8, 2011 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was easy!
    McGarrett and Mulder FTW!

Comment by O – November 8, 2011 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex O’Loughlin is too wooden to be sexy! He seems dead! He’s not an interesting man!

Comment by Sara – November 8, 2011 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what!!!!!!! dead!!!!! im sorry do you mean someone else? Alex is totally full of life & so interesting… just vote for your guy & stop the BS coz what you said is not even close to the truth
      PS: if by wooden you mean his character as McGARRETT. HE SHOULD BE WOODEN COZ HE PLAYS A SEAL those guys are wooden in real life he’s as sweet as any good human being so your totally wrong about the guy

Comment by kari oloughlin – November 8, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ooooog!!! this is so easy of course McGARRETT is hotter, cuter more adorable than chuck there is no doubt…the guy has it all

Comment by kari oloughlin – November 8, 2011 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McGarrett all the way in every way. He’s handsome, he’s intelligent & a badass!

Comment by Vera – November 8, 2011 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McGarret is the best. No contest. Gorgeous

Comment by Caroline – November 8, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love watching Hawaii Five – O every Wednesday nights on 10 at 08:30pm. Especialy love Alex O’Loughlin in Hawaii Five – O. Hope it comes on next year in 2012 has well… :-)

Comment by Rachel Russell – November 8, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOW can anyone find this McGarrett guy more crushable than Chuck? That is just blasphemous!

Comment by Steven – November 8, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s more handsome, more masculine, more muscular, he can kick some major butt, he has a good sense of humor, etc…Oh, and the actor is Australian.

That, or maybe it just comes down to personal taste.

Comment by Well... – November 9, 2011 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mulder FTW!

Comment by Natalie – November 9, 2011 05:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You’re making me choose between McGarrett and Chuck? Ugh, you break my heart.

Comment by Liz B.` – November 9, 2011 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post