'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Tourney: Fringe, Covert Affairs, Alias and JAG Heroes Face Off

You’re cornered by the bad guys and your cellphone battery is almost dead, but you’ve got 64 incredibly hot cop/agent types on speed-dial who can come to your rescue: Which one do you choose? Which one do you choose? That’s the basic premise of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and Round 2, Day 5 has some real doozys for you to consider.

‘Law-Enforcement Hotties’ Continues: NCIS-CSI Hunk-Off! Plus: SVU vs. Crossing Jordan!

Today we find a Fringe hottie battling a Covert Affairs dreamboat, plus a matchup featuring fan favorites from Alias and JAG.

No matter your preference, it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn in November.)

Castle, True Blood, Alias and The Wire Guys Do Battle in Law-Enforcement Crushes Tourney!

Oh, and if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (63)

• Peter against Auggie?! NOT FAIR.

Comment by Dilemma – November 5, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed

Comment by Jenn F – November 5, 2011 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ahh I agree..not fair at all…but alas I chose Peter.

Comment by Robin – November 5, 2011 11:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry Auggie, but it’s definitely Peter for me.

Comment by Emma – November 5, 2011 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He will always be Pacey in my heart.

Comment by Andrew – November 5, 2011 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didnt do it!! it is so hard! how in the hell i am supossed to choose between Peter Bishop and Auggie? i can not do it, i love them both

Comment by Lore – November 5, 2011 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      AUGGIE
      AUGGIE

Comment by Pearl – November 6, 2011 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Peter and Vaughn – both straight out of my top 5!!! :)

Comment by Katy – November 5, 2011 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ditto! :D just looove them

Comment by Lisa – November 5, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Same here. Man, if they both win that’s gonna be one helluva hard vote to make in the next round! LOL! JJ Abrams sure knows how to cast his shows. :)

Comment by Anon – November 5, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Peter vs Auggie is like Sophies Choice…I just can’t do it!

Comment by wmcc520 – November 5, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both Peter & Auggie…but Auggie has the greater appeal for me! Can’t beat a man who makes blind look sexy!

Comment by Dee – November 5, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You betcha

AUGGIE
      AUGGIE
      AUGGIE

Comment by Pearl – November 6, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love them both, but my choice is definitely Auggie.

Comment by Melinda – November 5, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So with you on this one. Too bad he’s gonna lose. :-(

Comment by Anon – November 5, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had to vote for Auggie, too. I also voted for Harm.

Comment by MelindaB – November 6, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Auggie! Love Christopher Gorham. No brainer.

Comment by Jessica – November 5, 2011 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was easier for me – Auggie & Vaughn, hands down. I like Peter, and I love Fringe, but Auggie definitely wins.

Comment by Rachel – November 5, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow…didn’t think I would ever be able to decide between Auggie and Peter. Can’t believe they were pitted against each other! Both too sexy. Vaughn was definitely the easiest choice.

Comment by Elizabeth – November 5, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie most definately!!

Comment by em – November 5, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Peter for sure! :)

Comment by Kayla – November 5, 2011 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie is the only choice….the subtle smile gets me every time!!

Comment by Tiffanie – November 5, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vaughn!!!

Comment by Sally – November 5, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie all the way!!!! Come on people! Chris Gorham deserves better lol ;)

Comment by Angie – November 5, 2011 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely not fair! Don’t make us choose!

Comment by Philo – November 5, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie! (;

Comment by deanna davila – November 5, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mr. Peter Bishop of course!

Comment by girlie – November 5, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Peter. Always.

Comment by Amanda – November 5, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What better way to let Peter know that someone out there remembers who he is? By voting for him, of course.

Comment by Natalie – November 5, 2011 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Auggie but not more than Peter. And if i ever have to choose between Vaughn and anyone – it is Vaughn. Always!

Comment by Rachel – November 5, 2011 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you. Nobody’s hotter than Vaughn!

Comment by Janet – November 8, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tough choice…gotta go with Vaughn.

Comment by Mel – November 5, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie (Christopher Gorham) all the way!!! Love Him!!

Comment by Shannon – November 5, 2011 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh plz this is a no brainer! Auggie and Vaughn all the way. I am a HUGE fan of both shows. Watch Covert Affairs faithfully. And Im actually re watching Alias again. Vaughn is my man, and LOVE Auggie.

Comment by Melanie Conn – November 5, 2011 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just a random observation, but it is just me or does whoever’s name is on top almost always seem to win?

Comment by airhead – November 5, 2011 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Peter and Vaughn, definitely!!

Comment by Moe – November 5, 2011 11:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand why Peter Bishop is even in a poll about law enforcement. Auugie and Michael are feds and Harm is a lawyer who gets a bit too involved in cases but what is Peter Bishop?

Comment by Tawrens – November 5, 2011 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Peter Bishop works with the fringe division. which is something beyond any agency in the world, in both worlds and both timelines!!

Comment by Far away – November 6, 2011 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a very tough one!!
    I definitely go with Peter but between Harm and Vaughn I can’t decide!!
    I loved JAG and Harm but Micheal is so hot!!
    I think I go with Vaughn!!
    Yes, I’ll go with him. Or not.. Yes, No, yes, no, yes, no… aaaarrgghh

Comment by O – November 6, 2011 03:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I so miss ALIAS.
    Vaughn is such a hottie!

Comment by Jules – November 6, 2011 05:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PETER BISHOP!
    hands down.

Comment by PB – November 6, 2011 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AUGGIE ANDERSON!!!

Comment by Vee – November 6, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PETER PETER PETER PETER PETER PETER PETER PETER PETER PETER

Comment by Dany – November 6, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guess my name says it all LOL. @Rachel, like you, if I ever have to pick between Vaughn and anyone? It’s always Vaughn, hands down! I picked Auggie over Peter despite my massive JJ Abrams love. Joshua Jackson never did it for me. But I’m not too displeased that he’s winning so far.. after all it’s a JJ triumph! ;)

Comment by aliasvaughn – November 6, 2011 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, Peter won’t go up against Vaughn, they’re in different parts of the uhm, tournament grid? LOL Vaughn will go up against most likely either Duchovny or Kyle Lachlahan (I think those are the two most likely to win their part of the grid). BUT if he keeps going through and so does Spy Daddy, we may get a sort of semi-final between Vaughn and Spy Daddy! :O (I will obviously vote for Vaughn, but REALLY?!)

Comment by aliasvaughn – November 6, 2011 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MY CHOOSE IS OF COURSE HARM-DAVID JAMES ELLIOTT ! HE IS SO GORGEOUS ! SO HOT !

Comment by MACKO – November 6, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Can’t believe he’s loosing :(
      IMO, he’s ten times hotter than Vaughn.

Comment by Kaylee – November 7, 2011 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie

Comment by em – November 6, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MICHAEL SUMNER GEORGES VARTAN as MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL DAY EVERY DAY ALL NIGHT SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!

I L-O-V-E my Darling VAUGHN!!!!!!!

Comment by Jane Cooper – November 6, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Auggie!!!! You’re the best!! :)

Comment by Jen – November 6, 2011 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Augie, definitely Augie

Comment by Angela – November 6, 2011 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah hell yes it Auggie! Have u seen chris gorham in covert affairs without his shirt on! Dddaaaaaammmmmmnnnn!

Comment by Bec_cococo – November 6, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie of course

Comment by Gebby4 – November 6, 2011 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie would be who I want!!!

Comment by Tammy – November 6, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • August.Freaking.Anderson

Comment by Victoria – November 6, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Most def…Auggie!!!
    And I’m a sucker for a man in uniform so the Commander wins!!!

Comment by Jenn – November 6, 2011 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie & Vaughn <3

Comment by eve – November 6, 2011 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can Harm be loosing?! IMO, Harm is ten hime hotter than Vaughn.

Comment by Kaylee – November 7, 2011 12:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Auggie

Comment by Gebby4 – November 7, 2011 04:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Peter vs. Auggie is too tough to choose!

Comment by MoxieSue – November 7, 2011 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PETER AND MICHAEL

Comment by GILDA – November 7, 2011 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How could anyone not choose Auggie!!!

Comment by Mitzi Bee – November 7, 2011 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post