Crime-Fighting Crushes Tourney Rages On: Justified vs. White Collar, CSI vs. Lost

It’s Round 2, Day 4 of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and one thing is certain: The showdowns are getting harder as our crime-fighters get hotter.

‘Law-Enforcement Hotties’ Continues: NCIS-CSI Hunk-Off! Plus: SVU vs. Crossing Jordan!

Today we find a Justified hottie battling a White Collar hunk, and a who’d-have-thunk-it matchup featuring fan favorites from CSI and Lost.

No matter your preference, it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn in November.)

Castle, True Blood, Alias and The Wire Guys Do Battle in Law-Enforcement Crushes Tourney!

Oh, and if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (59)

• Timothy Olyphant should win this whole thing because he’s been a smoking hot cop TWICE. Sheriff Bullock (Deadwood) could be another entry in this bracket!

Comment by Samantha F – November 4, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m watching season 1 right now. O.M.G.

Comment by Renee – November 4, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How is Timothy Olyphant not winning by a million? It boggles my mind.

Comment by Ava – November 4, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What she said!

Comment by Claire – November 4, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I ditto this. I don’t even know people who watch White Collar. I don’t even know what it is! Timothy Olyphant should be winning this by a landslide. Though I must say, as hot as he is, with Justified, half the hotness is all about the hat. I would totally date that hat.

And TvLine did kind of drop the ball by not including Sheriff Bullock in this bracket.

Comment by Amber – November 4, 2011 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • About twice as many people watch White Collar each week as do
            Justified based on the ratings and Matt is simply hotter than anyone!

Comment by Emma – November 4, 2011 07:47 PM PDT
        • THIS!! Timothy Olyphant is gorgeous and should absolutely win!

Comment by Tajah – November 5, 2011 04:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • He is but just falls short when Bomer enters the room!

Comment by Raquel – November 5, 2011 08:43 AM PDT
    • I know! How is Raylan losing?! ugh sometime I just don’t get people

Comment by MJ – November 4, 2011 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He would’ve won if they’re choosing a hot Hitman. ;-) I’m still not that used to seeing TO with hair.

Comment by Vighorois – November 4, 2011 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about the last 4 winners in the current section for Round 1? You already have Round 2 winners listed.

Comment by Stacey – November 4, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Timothy Olyphant. Seriously. Why isn’t he winning???

Comment by J – November 4, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly, I don’t think there is anyone hotter than Timothy Olyphant. I love White Collar but as far as sexy goes you can’t beat Justified.

Comment by Peggy – November 4, 2011 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I fully agree. Bomer is gorgeous and charming, but Olyphant is seduction personified. All he has to do is look at you and – if he talks – you are a goner. What a man!

Comment by Chatty – November 4, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because Matt Bomer is so much HOTTER than this other dude.

Comment by donna – November 4, 2011 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed! Matt is hotter, fun to watch and never a dull moment when he’s on screen. As much as I feel Olyphant is a good actor, he needs to eat something. He’s way to skinny and just not as appealing.

Comment by leola – November 4, 2011 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sideways Sawyer (Josh Holloway) – ‘Lost’ is not a cop…Why is he in the running at all?

Comment by bluemoon – November 4, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Regular Sawyer wasn’t a cop, he was a criminal. But in the Sideways universe in the last season Sawyer was a detective.

Comment by MoxieSue – November 4, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was in the Sideways universe. He was a detective partnered with Miles. Which was an odd pairing.

Comment by Karen MT – November 4, 2011 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Odd, but oh so enjoyable.

Comment by MoxieSue – November 4, 2011 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • bluemoon – Sawyer, in the “flash sideways” universe (thus “Sideways Sawyer”) was a police detective along with Miles.

Comment by Victoria – November 4, 2011 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really people? The chippendales looking dude over Timothy? Good lord there are a lot of people with questionable taste on this planet.

Comment by Kirstin – November 4, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And you are their leader. They should just declare Matt Bomer the champ and shut it down.

Comment by Tess – November 4, 2011 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @Tess – well if being the leader of people who’s taste is diametrically opposed to yours is open, sign me up, Cupcake.

Comment by Kirstin – November 5, 2011 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sure. There’s always room amid the hoi polloi for people like you.

Comment by Tess – November 5, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ‘Chippendales” dude? Aside from his hit series that people actually watch which is going into it’s 4th season, he just made 2 movies with two of the most respected directors in the business and more to come. Some actors look good, some are talented, some are classy but Matt is the only one with it all.

Comment by Renee – November 5, 2011 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Sawyer and Neal no contest here. I do love Timothy but have never seen his show (because we don’t get it in Canada) but Neal is just too cool and suave no to win!

Comment by torontogirl98 – November 4, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Plus, even though Neal is technically law enforcement now that he consults for the FBI, he’s got the ‘bad boy’ thing going for him, too. That plus the smile plus the suits equals a win for me. Timothy Olyphant is no slouch either and he’d get my vote against almost anyone else in the bracket.

Comment by Jenn – November 4, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For anyone questioning the choice of Neal Caffrey… if you don’t watch White Collar then you don’t get it. Not only is he extremely gorgeous with those eyes and that smile but he can charm anyone and has that good guy/bad boy conflict going on which makes him even more sexy. And oh yeah, when he takes his shirt off I guarantee the pause/rewind/pause on DVR is recurring more than once. Did I mention he can also sing? What else do you need?

Comment by Deena – November 4, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well said. He can also cook. Didn’t he make dinner for Sarah one time?

Comment by Aurora – November 4, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I watch White Collar and Justified. There is no comparison. I’d take Raylan over Neal any day.

Comment by Nic – November 4, 2011 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You and me both.

Comment by Renee – November 4, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’ll take both, too!

Comment by Ace – November 4, 2011 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hate that I have to wait till January to get my Neal Caffrey fix.

Comment by Grace – November 4, 2011 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on!!! How can I choose between Matt and Timothy….That’s just wrong.

Comment by Sammy – November 4, 2011 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ummm….. why isn’t Timothy Olyphant winning?

Comment by Emma – November 4, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal all the way – he’s gorgeous, smart, witty, and has that whole emotionally damaged bad boy thing going. And while I didn’t watch “Lost” when they were showing the sideways world, I voted for Sideways Sawyer. It’ll take some stiff competition for me not to vote for a character Josh Holloway is playing.

Comment by Ashley – November 4, 2011 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MATT BOMER IS ONE OF THE HANDSOMEST MEN I’VE SEEN ON TV IN YEARS, AND ALSO ON THE BIG SCREEN. HE’S ALSO A VERSATILE ACTOR, AS RECENT ROLES HAVE SHOWN. ROCK ON, NEAL CAFFREY!

Comment by Dale Sullivan – November 4, 2011 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why are you making me choose between Raylan and Neal?

Comment by Rose – November 4, 2011 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know! I had to give it to Raylan but it was very hard to choose. Both characters are great, both men are hot, and both can wear a hat with style. URGH TV Line, how dare you!

Comment by Lisa London – November 6, 2011 02:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so upset Idris Elba didn’t win in the first round. he is GORGEOUS. I may have to quit this bracket if Timothy doesn’t come through here.

Comment by Samantha F – November 4, 2011 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. I’m offended more people aren’t watching the perfection that is Justified.

Comment by J – November 4, 2011 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I tried, but I just can’t choose! I had to vote for Bomer AND Olyphant. SO PRETTY.

Comment by Ace – November 4, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No one can touch the Bomer, no one!

Comment by Trace – November 4, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted Neal. Matt Bomer is super talented and adorable also.

Comment by Kathy – November 4, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal Caffrey hands down! No contest here for me:D

Comment by Cynthia – November 4, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sawyer <3

Comment by Elizabeth Mitchell Fan Club – November 4, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer’s Neal Caffrey all the way. Like both but when Neal smiles..or just do nothing at all really, sends my blood pressure sky high. Charming and super handsome…there’s just no down side to this hunk!

Comment by lily – November 4, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No question about it – Neal and Sawyer got my vote.

Comment by Melody – November 4, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Warrick Brown, oh how I miss him =(

Comment by sharp – November 4, 2011 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal (Matt Bomer) in my book by a total and absolute landslide.

Comment by Veronica – November 4, 2011 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TV Line, you are evil. Making us choose between 2 of TVland’s most handsome men and in round 2! Not even the finals…….I agree with Amber. I could date that hat!! TO is sooooooo hot but MB is just gorgeous. Gotta go with TO on this one though

Comment by Ethel – November 5, 2011 04:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caffrey / Bomer defines sexy and hot

Comment by Rachel – November 5, 2011 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy Crap that was like Sophie’s Choice. I’d take all four home with me and not regret it.

Comment by Karen – November 5, 2011 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn Neal and Raylan against each other, this is hard. For the second pick it’s Sawyer all the way for me.
    Neal or Raylan? UGh!

Comment by Isabelle – November 5, 2011 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I finally picked and I picked Raylan. I’m a huge fan of Matt Bomer but Neal and White Collar is annoying me this season because I like him more con than cop, Justified never disappoints so I used that to make my choice. So Hard.

Comment by Isabelle – November 5, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer is awesome, huge WHITE COLLAR fan, Neal Caffrey is the nice lovable bad boy most women dream of.

Comment by Maryline – November 8, 2011 12:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post