Crime-Fighting Crushes Tourney Rages On: Justified vs. White Collar, CSI vs. Lost

It’s Round 2, Day 4 of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and one thing is certain: The showdowns are getting harder as our crime-fighters get hotter.

‘Law-Enforcement Hotties’ Continues: NCIS-CSI Hunk-Off! Plus: SVU vs. Crossing Jordan!

Today we find a Justified hottie battling a White Collar hunk, and a who’d-have-thunk-it matchup featuring fan favorites from CSI and Lost.

No matter your preference, it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn in November.)

Castle, True Blood, Alias and The Wire Guys Do Battle in Law-Enforcement Crushes Tourney!

Oh, and if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

1. Samantha F says:

Timothy Olyphant should win this whole thing because he’s been a smoking hot cop TWICE. Sheriff Bullock (Deadwood) could be another entry in this bracket!

2. Stacey says:

What about the last 4 winners in the current section for Round 1? You already have Round 2 winners listed.

3. J says:

Timothy Olyphant. Seriously. Why isn’t he winning???

• Peggy says:

My thoughts exactly, I don’t think there is anyone hotter than Timothy Olyphant. I love White Collar but as far as sexy goes you can’t beat Justified.

• Chatty says:

I fully agree. Bomer is gorgeous and charming, but Olyphant is seduction personified. All he has to do is look at you and – if he talks – you are a goner. What a man!

• donna says:

Because Matt Bomer is so much HOTTER than this other dude.

• leola says:

Agreed! Matt is hotter, fun to watch and never a dull moment when he’s on screen. As much as I feel Olyphant is a good actor, he needs to eat something. He’s way to skinny and just not as appealing.

4. bluemoon says:

Sideways Sawyer (Josh Holloway) – ‘Lost’ is not a cop…Why is he in the running at all?

5. Kirstin says:

Really people? The chippendales looking dude over Timothy? Good lord there are a lot of people with questionable taste on this planet.

• Tess says:

And you are their leader. They should just declare Matt Bomer the champ and shut it down.

• Renee says:

‘Chippendales” dude? Aside from his hit series that people actually watch which is going into it’s 4th season, he just made 2 movies with two of the most respected directors in the business and more to come. Some actors look good, some are talented, some are classy but Matt is the only one with it all.

6. torontogirl98 says:

I love Sawyer and Neal no contest here. I do love Timothy but have never seen his show (because we don’t get it in Canada) but Neal is just too cool and suave no to win!

• Jenn says:

I agree. Plus, even though Neal is technically law enforcement now that he consults for the FBI, he’s got the ‘bad boy’ thing going for him, too. That plus the smile plus the suits equals a win for me. Timothy Olyphant is no slouch either and he’d get my vote against almost anyone else in the bracket.

7. Deena says:

For anyone questioning the choice of Neal Caffrey… if you don’t watch White Collar then you don’t get it. Not only is he extremely gorgeous with those eyes and that smile but he can charm anyone and has that good guy/bad boy conflict going on which makes him even more sexy. And oh yeah, when he takes his shirt off I guarantee the pause/rewind/pause on DVR is recurring more than once. Did I mention he can also sing? What else do you need?

8. Grace says:

Hate that I have to wait till January to get my Neal Caffrey fix.

9. Sammy says:

Come on!!! How can I choose between Matt and Timothy….That’s just wrong.

10. Emma says:

Ummm….. why isn’t Timothy Olyphant winning?

11. Ashley says:

Neal all the way – he’s gorgeous, smart, witty, and has that whole emotionally damaged bad boy thing going. And while I didn’t watch “Lost” when they were showing the sideways world, I voted for Sideways Sawyer. It’ll take some stiff competition for me not to vote for a character Josh Holloway is playing.

12. Dale Sullivan says:

MATT BOMER IS ONE OF THE HANDSOMEST MEN I’VE SEEN ON TV IN YEARS, AND ALSO ON THE BIG SCREEN. HE’S ALSO A VERSATILE ACTOR, AS RECENT ROLES HAVE SHOWN. ROCK ON, NEAL CAFFREY!

13. Rose says:

Why are you making me choose between Raylan and Neal?

• Lisa London says:

I know! I had to give it to Raylan but it was very hard to choose. Both characters are great, both men are hot, and both can wear a hat with style. URGH TV Line, how dare you!

14. Samantha F says:

I am so upset Idris Elba didn’t win in the first round. he is GORGEOUS. I may have to quit this bracket if Timothy doesn’t come through here.

15. Ace says:

I tried, but I just can’t choose! I had to vote for Bomer AND Olyphant. SO PRETTY.

16. Trace says:

No one can touch the Bomer, no one!

17. Kathy says:

I voted Neal. Matt Bomer is super talented and adorable also.

18. Cynthia says:

Neal Caffrey hands down! No contest here for me:D

19. lily says:

Matt Bomer’s Neal Caffrey all the way. Like both but when Neal smiles..or just do nothing at all really, sends my blood pressure sky high. Charming and super handsome…there’s just no down side to this hunk!

20. Melody says:

No question about it – Neal and Sawyer got my vote.

21. sharp says:

Warrick Brown, oh how I miss him =(

22. Veronica says:

Neal (Matt Bomer) in my book by a total and absolute landslide.

23. Ethel says:

TV Line, you are evil. Making us choose between 2 of TVland’s most handsome men and in round 2! Not even the finals…….I agree with Amber. I could date that hat!! TO is sooooooo hot but MB is just gorgeous. Gotta go with TO on this one though

24. Rachel says:

Caffrey / Bomer defines sexy and hot

25. Karen says:

Holy Crap that was like Sophie’s Choice. I’d take all four home with me and not regret it.

26. Isabelle says:

Damn Neal and Raylan against each other, this is hard. For the second pick it’s Sawyer all the way for me.
    Neal or Raylan? UGh!

27. Isabelle says:

I finally picked and I picked Raylan. I’m a huge fan of Matt Bomer but Neal and White Collar is annoying me this season because I like him more con than cop, Justified never disappoints so I used that to make my choice. So Hard.

28. Maryline says:

Matt Bomer is awesome, huge WHITE COLLAR fan, Neal Caffrey is the nice lovable bad boy most women dream of.