One Life to Live's Florencia Lozano, Tuc Watkins and Two Others Join Online Venture

Series vets Florencia Lozano (Tea) and Tuc Watkins (David) are among the latest cast members to sign on for One Life to Live‘s online incarnation, premiering on TheOnlineNetwork.com after the ABC sudser’s January broadcast finale.

Also on board are Josh Kelly (Cutter) and Shenell Edmonds (Destiny), per an announcement from Prospect Park, the media group that “rescued” OLTL and All My Children after ABC decided to end their 40-plus year runs.

Daytime Dish: Is Jessica Tuck (ex-Megan) Heading Back to OLTL?

These latest adds for the online OLTL join Melissa Archer (Natalie), Kelley Missal (Danielle), Sean Ringgold (Shaun), Andrew Trischitta (Jack), Jerry VerDorn (Clint), Ted King (Tomas), Michael Easton (John), Kassie DePaiva (Blair) and Erika Slezak (Viki).

OLTL and AMC fans can sign up for email updates TheOnlineNetwork.com or TOLN.com, which is set to host the soaps’ online continuations and other programming starting in 2012.

1. Benita mccadney says:

I don’t think either soap oltl or Amc should go online if it does happen u are sure to lose many of ur loyal fans

• I Heart Damon Salvatore (and Chuck Bass) says:

So, what should they do? Just be cancelled? ABC axed them. I’m thrilled they’re continuing on in any form and am thankful so many of the current actors for OLTL have signed on to continue.

I mean, back fifty years ago there were people saying soaps should only be on the radio…

• JAmandaFan says:

You’re right–these soaps should just stay cancelled–that’s how to keep their “loyal” fans. You don’t make any sense! I for one am thrilled that my shows get a second life. OLTL is shaping up nicely, but I want to hear more casting news for AMC- they only have 3 actors!!

2. Snapy says:

Surprised that Tuc Watkins has signed on after being on-again, off-again with OLTL for years. I guess David and Dorian don’t make it after all.

Now if the show would just bring back Marty and Patrick, I’d be a happy camper!

3. Amanda says:

YAY!

They are getting a lot of great people signed on. I’m very excited to see my show get one more life to live! :)

4. Jennys says:

I was skeptical at first but I think I am getting on board with the online venture for oltl. This may be where TV is heading in general. More and more shows are being watched on laptops and tablets. Why not this one? This is the future of entertainment!………now if only Tina and Cord would jump in as well!!!!

5. Chris says:

How will Josh Kelly signing on with PP affect his role in that MTV pilot he signed on to do a couple months ago? Will his role be recast, will the pilot not get picked up, or can he do both shows at the same time?

6. chris says:

Love Florencia Lozano. Very talented!!

7. Rebecca says:

So happy to hear about Florencia! Now all that PP has to do is sign Trevor St John and bring back Victor. Tea and Victor are the best.

8. Joline says:

Where are the AMC actors????

9. AndyLuvr says:

Josh Kelly is staying on? Now I really have to watch OLTL when it makes its move. He’s the best part of the show.

I wish the show would recast Destiny though. Shenell Edmonds is awful.

• Chris says:

What else are they going to do with his character? How are they going to redeem him after he framed his sister Kim for his murder at the Spotted Pony, and for scamming Rex with Stigi? (Stigi is Stacy/Gigi) Or are they going to let him continue to scam the Buchanans, or make him out to be David’s long-lost son?

10. Tess says:

That’s great for the OLTL fans, but how about some more AMC signings? We need more than 3 originals back – I don’t want to watch a bunch of recasts! Make it happen already, Prospect Park; January’s right around the corner!

11. Tamara says:

There’s only one person missing from this on line version. The real Todd Manning Roger heyworth. I love him

12. Tim says:

Great news! I’ve become hooked on OLTL again, it’s been over a decade since I watched, but when they announced the cancellation, I started watching again…and would miss it if it was gone forever. (Sadly, Guiding Light didn’t have this option 2 years ago). Now, let’s get Roger Howarth and kill off that brat Jack! :P

13. Cathy says:

No Roger Howarth….then no me! :-)

14. Amber says:

Really surprised about Tuc Watkins signing on for a full contract…he seemed to enjoy his revolving door status before and the freedom to come and go as he pleased. Not that I’m complaining, I am in love with the man. I’m also surprised to hear about Cutter going with the show, I thought I had heard he signed on to do some MTV series. I can’t believe they signed that actor that plays Jack, that is a character that is dying for a recast. The actor does a horrible job. He needs to look into other day jobs, like maybe just stick to modeling.

15. Brenda says:

Why don’t they just combined the 2 shows in one have a natural disaster on OLTL the people from All my Children that signs on show up in the hospital,the main people from AMC that don’t sign on they can send off properly they passed in the tornado or hurricane,and bring back Victor,He and Todd could be good enemies,got more ideas but will leave it at that

16. Carol says:

Love that OLTL with be online. What about Bo and Nora, are they going to be on? I met Bo twice and he’s great (Robert Woods). Any others sign on?

17. Tanesha says:

I hate that I may not be able to watch it:( (no computer)… It also sucks that Eddie Alderson wont be on after the switch. I love Matthew and Destiny together!