Castle, True Blood, Alias and The Wire Guys Do Battle in Law-Enforcement Crushes Tourney!

How do you take your heroes? Gray and debonair? Hot but dim? With a side of cheeky humor? Hard-boiled? Those options all exist as our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament reaches Round 2, Day 3.

‘Law-Enforcement Hotties’ Continues: NCIS-CSI Hunk-Off! Plus: SVU vs. Crossing Jordan!

No matter your preference, it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn in November.)

‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney: Round 2 Begins With Bones vs. Psych, 24 vs. Jump Street

Oh, and if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (40)

• Ummm…there seems to be one missing.

Comment by cjinsd – November 3, 2011 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The 2nd poll has been fixed. – Management

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 3, 2011 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No kidding, the whole tournament is fixed.

Comment by Joe – November 4, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment by Amber – November 4, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is Jim Longworth from The Glades? That’s some serious hot man action there! And what about Patrick Jane (or Cho or Rigsby) from The Mentalist? How can any of these be missing from the brackets?.

Comment by TVismylife – November 3, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I don’t know why The Glades has been left out of the running.

Comment by Kim R – November 3, 2011 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cho and Patrick Jane both lost in the first round

Comment by Emily – November 3, 2011 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How could Jane have lost? Simon Baker is gorgeous!

Comment by Gretchen – November 3, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This’ll get interesting when it’s Castle vs. Booth! (Or will it really be Malcolm Reynolds vs. Angel?)

Comment by Katie Hart – November 3, 2011 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For serious. That will be the single hardest decision of the entire bracket.

Comment by Emily – November 3, 2011 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, I was looking at the bracket and its more than likely going to come down to that. It’s definitely going to be a tough call!

Comment by Amber – November 3, 2011 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been crushing on David Boreanaz since 1997 when I was nine years old. I worship at the altar of Whedon and love me some Nathan Fillion, I’m a browncoat but I’ll always be an Angel girl.

Comment by Holly – November 3, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha, when I think of the Whedonverse I still think of Nathan Fillion as psycho Caleb on Buffy!! So for me it’s Caleb vs. Angel! (And Angel totally wins there!)

Comment by Lindsey – November 3, 2011 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jason is definitely hot hot hot, but he’s is one night stand hot whereas Castle is spend the rest of your life with me hot!

Comment by dani – November 3, 2011 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously, how am I supposed to choose between Jack Bristow and Jimmy McNulty??!!!

Comment by ann – November 3, 2011 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well Castle is hot, but Eric Northman is one vamp that I could give life up for. Either one I would take.

Comment by Dawn – November 3, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And where did you see Eric Northman’s name mention in the choices?

Comment by Julie – November 4, 2011 04:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is Jack Bristow in this contest and not Vaughn!?…

Comment by Juliana – November 3, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Vaughn is in it; click on the FULL BRACKET link above.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 3, 2011 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My bad, so sorry!

Comment by Juliana – November 3, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking ahead, I see that Raylan Givens, having defeated Peter Burke in Round 1 (*moment of silence*), will be up against Neal Caffrey in Round 2… I may actually cry when trying to make that decision.

Comment by V – November 3, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How do you choose between Awesomeness(Castle) and Hotness (Jason)…. GRRRRR

Comment by MANDY – November 3, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t do it!!!!

Comment by MollyS – November 3, 2011 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know this is a tourney and eventually everyone would face off, but it seemed like every poll was for either 2 people I liked in one and 2 people I didn’t like in the other. Like whoever was with Sam Swarek I liked too. And today I don’t know who the heck the 2ndother two are.

BTW has Timothy Olyphant been in this yet?

Comment by Katie – November 3, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have the same question as Katie: What about Timothy Olyphant? He is drool worthy. Glad to see that I’m not the only one who finds Victor Garber hot!

Comment by Chatty – November 3, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Check out the full bracket link at the bottom of the story. Timothy (as Givens) beat out Tim Dekay’s Peter Burke from WHITE COLLAR in the first round.

Comment by Jenn – November 3, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so glad Jack Bristow is ahead right now. He is amazing. And Castle! :)

Comment by Mikaylah – November 3, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. My votes went for Castle and Jack!

Comment by Kate – November 3, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jim longsworth,! Tom selleck, .( magnum p I ) made history, longest crotch shot in tv history, .and was on early tv. Less provocative, era. Back to jim, looks so sexy in jeans, who else in crime tv , to top glades star, go callie.

Comment by shelia – November 3, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought it was that hot man Lee Horsley who had the honor of the longest crotch shot on tv in Matt Houston. He was definitely sexier than Selleck, too!

Comment by Beth Ann – November 3, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes,timothy olyphant.! Yes indeedy

Comment by shelia – November 3, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is Jimmy McNulty losing?! I do like Jack Bristow but McNulty is not just an amazing and complex character, he’s WAY hotter than Jack Bristow.
    Plus, The Wire > Alias any day of the week (and I do like Alias)

Comment by MJ – November 3, 2011 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I just don’t see how the heck Jack Bristow more crushable than Jimmy McNulty. Maybe this poll really is pick your favorite show???

Comment by Debaloo – November 3, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jason is a like a really, really good friend with benefits!

Comment by Beth Ann – November 3, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nathan better take the whole dealio on this one. Cause he really is ruggedly handsome. ;)

Comment by Kirstin – November 3, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG THIS CONTEST IS INSANE. How is Jimmy McNulty losing to Jack freaking Bristow? Ew.

Comment by Rachel – November 3, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah man…… How am I supposed to chose between Jason and Rick??? Of course I went with Rick because he’s….. Castle (and because we only get 10-11 episodes of Jason while we get a full season of Castle hehe)

Comment by Julie – November 4, 2011 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rick Castle is the man!

Comment by Melinda – November 5, 2011 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! Victor Garber is beyond sexy! I freaking loved him as Jack Bristow. So sexy.

Comment by Melanie Conn – November 5, 2011 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle Castle Castle Castle. He’s got looks and personality!

Comment by Kelly Reid – November 15, 2011 04:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post