Revenge: Is There Any Hope for Emily and Jack? Emily VanCamp and Nick Wechsler Weigh In

Revenge‘s wholesome Jack Porter took an enormous leap of faith in last Wednesday’s episode by professing his love to the alluring Emily Thorne. Of course, unbeknownst to him, said Hamptons “It” girl is actually his childhood sweetheart Amanda Clarke, and yet that still doesn’t stop her from rejecting his advances.

So, what’s next for the star-crossed twosome? Is there any hope for a romantic reunion down the road?

“Look, Jack came right out and made a play for Emily, and she shot him down,” the character’s portrayer, Nick Wechsler, tells TVLine. “It was pretty heartbreaking for him, and so moving forward he is going to take a huge step back from her… It’s just a sore subject.”

Revenge Scoop: Rescue Me Star to Recur as [Spoiler]‘s Divorce Lawyer

Leading lady Emily VanCamp adds that while the “undeniable connection” between the two “is completely valid,” don’t expect an actual relationship to develop anytime soon. “It was so hard for Emily to shut him down because there’s such a deep love there, but she’s decided to take it to the next level with Daniel (Josh Bowman), and you’ll soon realize just how committed she is to that relationship.”

Ah, yes, Daniel. The guy who was supposed to be Emily’s fake love interest, only now things have taken a turn for the serious. “She’s going to struggle with her feelings for Daniel because it really is terrible that she’s using him, but it soon becomes more than that.

“And then there’s always Jack,” she adds, playfully, “so she’s just in a tough position. Really.”

Revenge‘s Gabriel Mann Teases an ‘Explosive’ Takedown: ‘It Really Ups the Ante!’

Still, there are some memorable Jack/Emily moments in episodes to come. Wechsler says that the vengeance-seeking gal will soon come by his bar, The Stowaway, to “give Jack a gift — a mariner’s compass which she found in her attic — and while it’s really sweet, it just messes with him again.” (Translation: the aforementioned moments aren’t necessarily good ones.)

“[But] I bet something will happen between these two in this first season,” continues the actor with a laugh. “There has to be something. But the smart play [for the writers] is probably not to give too much Emily/Jack romance just yet.”

Are you Team Emily/Jack or Team Emily/Daniel? Vote below and then hit the comments!

Comments (92)

• Team Emily/Jack no doubt! Daniel is cute, but the connection between Jack and Emily is sooo strong and Jack is just one of those good, caring, and nice guys. I love this show so much! Can’t wait to see what tonight brings!

Comment by Mindy – November 2, 2011 05:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m team Emily/Jack as well. Since Victoria seems to favour Daniel over Charlotte it would be interesting if Daniel turned out to be Emily’s brother. All we know so far is that Daniel is shot, he’ll probably survive and they’ll keep it a secret until the trial is over. Still I wouldn’t miss the character if he did die.

Comment by Lidia – November 9, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Emily/Jack!!!

Comment by Angie – November 2, 2011 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack and Emily are so adorable. Their relationship is so innocent and its the feelings felt for your first love. Jack has my vote because he seems like he would be a calming influence on Amda/Emily’s rage.

Comment by garnetandgold47 – November 2, 2011 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Emily/Daniel! I think Daniel is a sweetheart and I really hope Emily actually falls in love with him. Jack, to me, is weird! To name your boat after a childhood friend is strange…sounds almost obsessive! If he really kept feelings for Amanda for that long…that would freak me out more than it being romantic.

Comment by Kimberly – November 2, 2011 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It is kind of odd that the last time that jack and amanda saw each other they were just little kids and 10-15 years down the road, them being best friends as kids has now transformed into them being long lost loves.

Comment by aninjawitagun – November 2, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol no

Comment by B – November 2, 2011 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m all for team Emily and Jack, I love Daniel, he is way sexier than Jack but 1. he’s going to die….maybe 2.Jack and Emily have that history since little.3. Emily needs to remember the take down of victoria.

Comment by fernando – November 2, 2011 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m on Team Emily/Jack all the way. I say when Emily is done with her Revenge she may need to disapear for a while, and who better to run away with than Jack.

Comment by kerry – November 2, 2011 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Emily/Daniel

Comment by Jay – November 2, 2011 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m torn. Initially I was team Jack because Daniel seemed like a selfish rich boy but he’s trying to clean up his life and it seems, for the first time, he’s being honest and open. He’s sexy. However I can’t discount Jack’s allure and they have history even if he doesn’t know it yet. He’s seems to be the rock that would always be there for Emily.

The writers have done this on purpose so that Emily is torn. She’s got a lot going on her in life and these two distractions, Jack and Daniel, werent’ part of her agenda. This just adds another layer to this story and I’m enjoying it.

Comment by Torn – November 2, 2011 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Daniel is hot definitely but Nick Wechsler was my first little girl crush on ROSWELL. Much like being Emily’s first love, he was also mine. Go Jack!

Comment by Jamine – November 2, 2011 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here…in love with Nick since Roswell. He was the reason why I started watch Revenge and I love it now. I don’t care if some people think Jack is boring or whatever…
      Team Jack!

Comment by Ginger – November 2, 2011 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ah thank you! i could not place where i knew jack from, duh roswell!

Comment by lauren – November 2, 2011 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • we’ve seen the outcome in the pilot, how is that even a question?

Comment by guest – November 2, 2011 07:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly!!

Comment by Snapy – November 2, 2011 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The actor that plays Daniel confirmed we don’t know if it’s him.

That should kind of be obvious. They made sure not to show the guy’s face, and to show us Tyler wants to be Daniel and has a penchant for stealing his phone.

Comment by Ashley – November 2, 2011 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How do you know for sure that it was Daniel? My money is on the fact that the person who got shot is actually creepy Tyler

Comment by Michelle – November 2, 2011 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We can only hope

Comment by Lauren – November 2, 2011 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m Team Jack, but that doesnt necessarily mean that I’m wanting him and Emily to get together. I’m Team Jack because I LOVE Jack. He’s the one truly decent, honest person on this whole show, and his importance to Emily/Amanda is more then just in a romantic sense. He represents that touchstone to who she really is, and was. Her connection to Jack is something pure and instinctual. And that makes their dynamic interesting, and unique, on the show.

Daniel is sweet, but he’s a tad too simple and oblivious for my tastes. And while I can see Emily feeling bad about using him, it would be a stretch for me to believe that she’s actually falling for him. And I’m still hoping that the show doesn’t wuss out and not kill Daniel off. It would be very sad for him to be killed, but it would also up the stakes for everyone and create some awesome drama.

Comment by Valerie – November 2, 2011 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why do some keep saying the show would be wussing out if they didn’t kill Daniel? They obviously left it ambiguous for a reason. They don’t want us to know who it is, as confirmed by the actor himself.

Also, Jack represents who she was, not is, does he not? But that’s in the past. Even though I do think some part of that is still in her, she’ll never be that girl Jack knew again. That’s the girl he wants, but she is not Amanda anymore. There’s no going back.

Comment by Ashley – November 2, 2011 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um, hello, Daniel DIES!! There is no point rooting for them. So I am on Team Jack by default.

Comment by Snapy – November 2, 2011 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We don’t know for certain that Daniel dies – only that someone who looks like him gets shot (we don’t see the face so it may not be him).

You’ve got to expect a twist :)

Comment by Elizabeth – November 2, 2011 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes we do know he dies. The producers have said the second half of the season is about the person on trial for murdering Daniel.

Comment by Snapy – November 2, 2011 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • no, actually mike kelley said “the trial of the murderer” and not “daniel’s murderer” so the speculation re the victim’s identity is still at large.

Comment by will – November 2, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know that Daniel’s conniving friend is an essential part of the plot, but he is soooo annoying but he is, obviously, the ‘hate element’ in the show, thusfar. It will be interesting to see who was shot on the beach, in the series premiere.

Comment by Kassie – November 2, 2011 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally Team Jack but the show wouldn’t be as good if it ended up that way. She has to be with Daniel right now.

Comment by Elizabeth – November 2, 2011 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • team jack! sweet nick, =))

Comment by caro brazil – November 2, 2011 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neither. I don’t like Daniel at all, and Jack is boring.

Comment by Rebecca – November 2, 2011 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack is so boring. I don’t see the chemistry between him and Emily.

Comment by ellen – November 2, 2011 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Nolan!

Comment by Sarah – November 2, 2011 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ALL THE WAY! Nolan/Emanda ftmfw <3333

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Umm… I hate to rain on anyone’s parade but the working theory right now is that Nolan is actually her brother or cousin or something like that. I mean, he gave her BILLIONS of dollars that she had no idea she had a right to and would never ever have been able to find the proof that she owned if he hadn’t told her. She wouldn’t have even known to look. He broke into a house for her! That’s some pretty deep devotion from Nolan and so far he hasn’t shown that level of caring for anyone else. I’m thinking it’s a little bit more than just paying back her father. He is also trying to match make between her and Jack and I get zero sexual tension between him and Emily/Amanda. I’m thinking family is where that story is going. Emily needs something like that to balance her character.

Comment by Lauren – November 2, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • As far as we know all that family stuff is pure speculation… and honestly, just something Emily/Jack fans LOVE to say only b/c Nolan/Emanda have the same hair color.. LOL.
        Idk… imo it would be a total waste of their chemistry, that WE N/EA fans, do see as sexual tension.. and actually feelings even deeper than that. So i really hope they dont go that route with them. Again, waste.

Plus, i like the fact that she doesnt have family… it makes for a darker and more complex character imo. And I think it is a beautiful opening for her potentially WANTING to have a family with whomever she finds love with, and that sort of being her “way out” of this big revenge web she is trapping herself into.

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nolan has a secret we know that from spoilers, so it’s not far-fetched to think the secret is that he’s related to Emily. I love the Nolan/Emily friendship, but I just don’t see them as a romantic couple.

Comment by lacey – November 2, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • first of all, she didn’t “give” her billions of dollars. she own 49% of his company. sure, he did break into a house for her. and ia there’s deep devotion there. but frank have done worse for victoria.. and they’re not exactly related are they? and of course it’s a bit more than just paying back his father. gabriel himself confirmed that although nolan has a larger scheme in mind, it’s mostly out of boredom.. his character’s a billionaire who hates these socialites’ guts and is very fond of amanda and her dad. basically, he has nothing better to do. so why not help out avenge the only person who’s ever believed in him? him trying to match jack and emily is just another proof of how much he cares for her. we all know he has zero romantic interest in emily right now. but the fact that he cares enough for emily to want to keep her grounded and keep the balance between amanda and emily is full proof that ge genuinely and selflessly cares for her happiness. that’s a pretty solid foundation of a good relationship. also, not to mention, gabriel himself have shown support in a possibly nolan/emily romance so i doubt very much they’d be siblings if the actor himself is shipping it. unless, he supports incest, lol.

Comment by will – November 2, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Gosh. everything you just pointed out. BRAVO! i just wanna hug you. Cause i’ve also been saying about how this match making with her and Jack is totally bc unconciously he just wants to see her happy-ish, or at least have a balance between like you said, amanda and emily.
          Nolan/Emanda FTW! no doubt.

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen.

Comment by framinghanley12 – September 9, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m team Jack and Daniel. Mmmmm.

Comment by Pat – November 2, 2011 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily/Daniel for the win!

Comment by Scott – November 2, 2011 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was wondering when someone was going to say Team Nolan. He’s crazy but I love what he adds to the show.

Comment by Bea – November 2, 2011 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I did a write-in for Nolan in the poll.

Comment by Rebecca – November 2, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I also did a “WRITE-IN” for Nolan! He is awesome!

Comment by Amanda – November 8, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Daniel!! I don’t really mind Jack i just find him so over the top, and his declaration of love to be based on a false memory.

Comment by MKHAY – November 2, 2011 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily/Sammy, obviously. He’s the one soul who knows her for who she is, he didn’t have to be told, he just knew her. And he obviously loves her with all of his immortal heart. The time Emily spends with him is the only time she really seems happy.

Of the humans, Emily/Daniel is the most interesting relationship, but it can’t last. Daniel’s in love with someone who doesn’t exist, and whatever Emily feels for him isn’t love. Even if Daniel lives, the two can’t end up together in the end. None the less, I like watching the two of them together. I think they have an interesting dynamic.

I just don’t get Emily/Jack. Nothing in their interactions justifies this “deep connection” they supposedly have, and the actors don’t have enough chemistry together to sell me on it without justification. As a result, while I appreciated that Jack spoke up about his feelings, the idea that he and Emily share a once-in-a-lifetime sort of love had me cringing.

Comment by Lsana – November 2, 2011 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you for pointing out one of the most obvious aspects of this storyline, and I don’t mean that in a condescending way at all. I agree with what you have to say. Everyone is missing the fact that even if Daniel is who Emily falls for, he’s falling for someone who doesn’t exist. For all we know, once this take down is complete, she could return to Amanda, or continue her life as Emily. Chances are, Emily will disappear. Would Daniel really continue a relationship with someone who has mislead him and lied to him all this time? Doubtful.
      As for Jack, Amanda is doing the same to him, by allowing him to think she is Emily. Odds are he’d forgive her long before Daniel could, but it’s still the point. It’s going to be hard for either one to move past it.
      As for Daniel dying in the pilot – It’s already been heavily implied that the person who was shot in the pilot either wasn’t Daniel or they didn’t die. Safe to say that Daniel will survive.

Comment by Kristen – November 2, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with you as well, but even if Emily did disappear, she wouldn’t be the Amanda Jack knew.

Does it make it worse or better that Jack knew Amanda? I don’t know. I could see it being harder for him to forgive, because she would be lying to someone who thought he knew her and held onto that for years.

Comment by Ashley – November 2, 2011 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you. But personally in the meantime, I’d prefer her with Daniel.

And I agree about Jack especially.

I just can’t buy this connection, especially on his part because it just seems so forced. I mean they were childhood friends, that doesn’t make them soulmates.

Also, I find it hard to believe Jack would ever forgive Emily either if he found out about all her plans.

Comment by Ashley – November 2, 2011 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEAM DANIEL ALL THE WAY!!!

Comment by Sebastion – November 2, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well out of Jack and Daniel I def prefer Daniel because I just do not see anything between Jack/Emily, yes, they knew each other as children but people change and she is NOT the same person she use to be. I just have to ask myself would Jack feel the same about her if he knew the real Amanda right now? Also I just do not see the chemistry between them at all. I get it they are the couple the show is gunning for but I am gonna be a rebel here and say I prefer “other” aka Nolan. I actually see wonderful chemistry between Gabriel & Emily and I love how they play off each other with snarky comebacks & the scheming and he knows BOTH sides to her and accepts both and is always protecting her. So yep for me Ill be in my own little corner hoping for something one day between Nolan/Amanda. :P

Comment by Jen – November 2, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OH PSHHH! NEITHER! TEAM EMANDA/NOLAN ALL THE MOFO WAY!!!
    And I say Emanda, cause imo, Nolan is the only one capable of loving both. Emily will never be able to completely go back to being just little Amanda, she has done too much, gone through too much, and too far.
    And like we N/EA shippers say, Jack may love Amanda, and Daniel Emily. But Nolan is the only one capable of loving both.
    Both side to her, that make her who she truly is. Her vulnerable side (Amanda) and her scheming, badass side (Emily). Gosh, their fanbase grows by the day! So, I hope the writers will see soon how they should totally be built up! (it will obvs be a slowish burn, but they are SO MUCH POTENTIAL).

p.s: plus, my god, there is absolutely no chemistry with jack or daniel. I mean, not even the fireworks in the bg of jack/amanda scene in 106 helped. it was all soo MOOT. bleh.

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Could not agree more!

Comment by Lisa London – November 2, 2011 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • isn’t nolan gay?

Comment by SonR – November 2, 2011 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • no, he’s bisexual.

Comment by will – November 3, 2011 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • those two boys are dull, jfc. NOLAN/EMANDA. now THIS is the ultimate dark house couple. a sleeper hit. nolan has become one of the most favoured character in this show and he’s certainly the most intriguing of the male characters. his dynamic with emily is the highlight of every episode. it also doesn’t help that they always seem to stand thisclose to each other. they remind me of chuck and blair in this earlier glory days and if given the chance, these two could actually be the hit couple no one saw coming (except the growing underground shippers already shipping them) but everybody will be surprisingly pleased with. there just wouldn’t be a single dull moment between them. they can up the romance with them without entirely sacrificing the main plot of revenge because they ARE all about revenge.

Comment by will – November 2, 2011 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMGG! EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID!! ALL OF IT!!!
      The writers haev GOT to explore this.. it def reminds me of an early days Chuck/Blair (specially since u can also make Jack a Nate of sorts, him being Amanda’s childhood love and the “safe” choice.. etc etc)… but then Nolan being the one that knows both these sides of hers.. and accepts her *and loves her* despite the flaws… etc etc!
      GOSH SO MUCH POTENTIAL!

And so noted: NOLAN & EMANDA HAVE NO PERSONAL SPACE BOUNDARIES!!<3
      gotta love it!

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i actually think jack is more like a dan humphrey. poor judgemental lonely boy. and daniel is more like nate. poor pretty little rich golden boy.

Comment by will – November 2, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That makes sense too. Lol I guess as long as Nolan is Chuck and Emanda is Blair in their prime of season 1, were good. Lol!

btu even so, thats just as reference as im sure to you too, Revenge seems to be a way more mature and concisely written show than a CW teen drama… So lets hope they reference that, but when it came to write for N/EA, they do it properly so.

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I must be smoking something because I feel absolutely ZERO chemistry between Emily/Amanda and Jack.

Comment by Michael – November 2, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fear not. If your smoking it… trust that there is a LOT of others out there smoking it love!

There is no spark. Not even the fireworks in that 4th of july scene they had helped me with not yawning througout the whole thing. *shrug*

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agree. And sorry, but where was that coming from? He doesn’t even know who this girl is and he’s going on about being pulled towards her? Call me a cynic, but I think he’s living in the past.

I also don’t see any chemistry between the two either.

Comment by Ashley – November 2, 2011 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JACK AND EMILY. oh my god, their potential is endless. They were the best of friends as kids. And now they have this huge connection even though Jack doesn’t know who she is. Jack is the only one that can make her vulnerable. The only time the real Amanda comes out is when he’s around. He’s her kryptonite.

Comment by sara – November 2, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEAM NOLAN/EMILY they are the only couple on the show that has real sexual chemistry. He is the only one who really knows Emily & who she used to be. He accepts her for who she is & not for who she was or who she is pretending to be. He’s gone above & beyond to help & protect her & they are slowly building a reluctant friendship that could easily turn into a realistic and lasting romance.

Jack/Emily just felt so rushed & forced. They have talked a total of what 3 times & he’s in love with her? Sorry I don’t buy it & the whole childhood sweethearts would have been cute if Emily was still the same person but she obviously is not the same girl Jack might have once loved when they were kids.

Daniel/Emily has the most potential because although he started off as part of her plan for Revenge she has actually been spending time with him so the whole cliche of falling in love with the mark would work here but I think if Daniel found out what she was up to he would not be ok with her taking down his parents. Plus I just don’t feel the chemistry & find their scenes boring.

Comment by Letty – November 2, 2011 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AMEN SISTER!! Amen!!!

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do think that it is just that he made a promise to her father. He wouldn’t be where he was if her father hadn’t invested in him.

Plus he hates everyone there as much as Emily does and wants to see them go down. Plus I think it is a little bit of “I am rich and bored and no-one likes me, this is something I can be part of”

The one relationship I was thinking about was Emily/Charlotte if they could be half-sisters.

Comment by Barnswallow – November 2, 2011 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #TeamJackattack

Comment by Bronzia88 – November 2, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Jack ftw!

Comment by yujin – November 2, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a sucker for the I did’t mean to fall in love with someone when their nothing like what you thought and are even better storyline so I’m leaning towards Emily/Daniel. Jacks cute but idk Daniels more complex.

Comment by Monique – November 2, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by will – November 2, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team emily and nolan forever!!! nolan and emily have such a great chemistry together and I love every scene of them together!!!

Comment by stephanie – November 2, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TEAN SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i’m also pretty sure that Nolan is gay

Comment by SonR – November 2, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Jack all the way. I Love the actors chemistry with each other and Daniel kinda bugs me

Comment by Katie – November 2, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone think like me !!!! Do you think Emily and Daniel can be half brother and sister. His mother was really in love with Emily’s father and she obviously favors Daniel over his sister ???!!!

Comment by Misty – November 2, 2011 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Emily & Daniel!

Comment by KS2008 – November 2, 2011 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Jack! I like Emily when she is with him. She is softer and genuine with him. Love the looks he gives to her too.

Comment by diane – November 2, 2011 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack and Emily all the way. They belong together.

Comment by Sarah – November 2, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I consistently find the relationship between Nolan/Emanda the most intriguing in this series. Nolan seems like the only person who understands and accepts both Amanda and Emily, since Daniel has fallen for the facade and Jack is probably interested based on his memories of Amanda/doesn’t stand an ice cube’s chance in hell the way Emanda shot him down. Plus, isn’t Jack supposed to gain a second relationship as well? That implies that he loses his interest in Emily first, I think. As for Charade’s developments, I wouldn’t discount Nolan’s potential as a romantic interest just yet (the ship has not totally sunk lol) since 1) he is probably conning Tyler, 2) a three on the Kinsey scale does not mean he’s gay, it suggests bisexuality, and 3) Nolan once again pushes Emanda towards a relationship with Jack, perhaps because Nolan really does want the best for Emanda. Or maybe he just finds it amusing.

Comment by Kat – November 3, 2011 12:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • bless this post. and wait, jack gains a new relationship? why do they think we’re interested in the porter siblings’ love life? they play no significance to the plot. get rid of them or put them in gossip girl where their storylines will most likely fit more.

Comment by will – November 3, 2011 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, that’s what Revenge’s writer revealed at a panel at Paley Center, LA. To quote Mike Kelley: (to Jack) “there’s a romance in your future that is not with Emily.” You can find videos of the interview on Youtube. :P

Comment by Kat – November 4, 2011 03:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry to rain on your parade but Nolan is GAY.

Comment by TeamJack – November 3, 2011 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im team emily/nolan! dont ask me why…

Comment by amy g – November 3, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • we’re set up to want emily/jack rather than emily/daniel.. but i think the emily/daniel pairing makes the most sense – she’s really falling hard for daniel, whereas she is simply drawn to jack because he represents her childhood funtimes at the hamptons.

also, we don’t know who was shot. we THINK its daniel, but noone saw the face – not even the characters at the scene. If you look carefully, Emily’s face isn’t very upset when she hears the screaming so surely it can’t be daniel (the guy she loves) who is dead.

Comment by h. – November 3, 2011 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • a few things…

Comment by h. – November 3, 2011 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If my memory serves me correctly wasn’t Jack the one near the dead body before his brother Decklan heard the shots and went over there. Jack then ran off. Is this correct?

Comment by luv2dohair – November 5, 2011 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At first I was Team Jack but as time went on my feelings changed. I am Team Daniel now. Just like Emily there is more to Daniel than meets the eye. He doesn’t want to be that snotty rich kid. He wants to be a better person than his parents and Emilyis truly falling in love with him. Jack acts like he is better than everyone and is always complaining about how he hates all these rich people and their way of life but yet he stays at the Hamptons. If he hates it so much then sell ur bar and move.
    Also we did not see the face of the dead body. I believe at first the writers planned it to be Daniel but he has become a fan favorite and I think now they are gonna make the dead body be Tyler. He has made it clear he wants Daniel’s life so he dressed like him and had his phone and he wound up dead. Please keep Daniel on the show and I hope if there is one happy moment in Revenge it’s Daniel and Emily ending up together and actually being happy even if it’s short lived. And if Jack was so in love with Emily/Amanda then he would be able to realize who she really is…Jack is boring and wants everyone to believe he’s a good guy but he has a motive to stay in a place he so badly despises and it’s nit Emily he is up to something.

Comment by Anthony – November 21, 2011 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I prefer team Emialy/Norlan !They have same speciality~

Comment by Jennifer – April 17, 2012 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NENENENENENE!!!!! N was a such a good guy !!!

Comment by 艾米利亚 – May 25, 2012 02:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post