Exclusive

Parenthood Scoop: Black Donnellys' Jonathan Tucker Cast as Amber and Kristina's New Boss!

Is Amber about to mix politics and pleasure?

That’s my guess in light of the news that Parenthood has cast Black Donnellys alum Jonathan Tucker in the recurring role of Bob Little, a “frighteningly young and attractive” political candidate for whom Amber (Mae Whitman) and Kristina (Monica Potter) go to work.

Kristina’s former intern, Bob hires the harried wife and mother-of-three to run his campaign. Kristina, in turn, hires Amber to assist her.

An outgoing man who appreciates the enthusiasm of
 others, Bob is a candidate who inspires confidence on sight. Whether he inspires Amber to make googly eyes at him remains to be seen.

Tucker, whose recent TV credits include guest stints on White Collar, Criminal Minds and Royal Pains, debuts in this season’s 11th episode, airing in early ’12.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. lisa says:

Awesome! I loved The Black Donnellys! It’ll be very cool to see him on Parenthood.

2. jmk says:

I loved the Black Donnellys (so sad it was cancelled!!). Looking forward to seeing this!

3. V says:

I loved the Black Donnellys!!

4. RecceR says:

Great casting news! Jonathan Tucker is a great actor; he does a good job with everything he does. I just hope they don’t have Amber sleep with him or something; she’s been put through the ringer every season (sleeping with cousin’s boyfriend, hooking up with an older guy and doing drugs).

5. JenH says:

I love that Kristina and Amber are going to have more scenes together. I thought Amber did an incredible job with Max a few episodes ago. I don’t think she always needs to be seen as a screw-up. She’s a very realistic character who makes mistakes, makes more mistakes, tries to be good and then hits a wall and makes some more mistakes. But she’s finding out who she can be.

6. tt says:

Jonathan Tucker is one of the most exceptional and underrated actors of his generation. They would be smart to make him a regular on the show.

7. Catherine says:

Great actor and great guy.

8. I kow this iif off topic but I’m looking into starting my own
    weblog and was curious what all is needed to
    get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
    pretty penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% certain.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Kudos