The CW Schedules Tree Hill's Final Season and New Remodeled Series, Plus Returning Favorites

Someone alert Brittany S. Pierce. One Tree Hill‘s ninth and final season will kick off Wednesday, Jan. 11 at 8/7c.

The CW series will welcome back some familiar faces during its 13-episode swan song, including original cast member Chad Michael Murray, Allison Munn as Miss Lauren, Scott Holroyd as Quinn’s ex-hubby David and Devin McGee as Brooke’s Season 6 attacker, Xavier.

James Lafferty Will Be a Part of Tree Hill Finale

On Jan. 18, Tree Hill will be followed by the debut of Remodeled, a reality series featuring Paul Fisher, a modeling industry veteran who’s trying to bring together smaller agencies into a new venture called The Network.

January will also see the return of new, post-holiday hiatus episodes of The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, Nikita, Supernatural, 90210, Ringer, Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie with the wait for some longer than others.

A complete schedule follows:

Thursday, January 5
8 pm The Vampire Diaries (original episodes return; fall finale airs Nov. 10)
9 pm The Secret Circle (original episodes return; fall finale airs Nov. 10)

Friday, January 6
8 pm Nikita (original episodes return; fall finale airs Dec. 2)
9 pm Supernatural (original episodes return; fall finale airs Dec. 2)

Tuesday, January 10
8 pm 90210 (original episodes return; fall finale airs Dec. 6)
9 pm Ringer (original episodes return; fall finale airs Nov. 29)

Wednesday, January 11
8 pm One Tree Hill (season premiere)

Monday, January 16
8 pm Gossip Girl (original episodes return; fall finale airs Dec. 5)

Wednesday, January 18
9 pm Remodeled (series premiere)

Monday, January 23
9 pm Hart of Dixie (original episodes return; fall finale airs Dec. 5)

The America’s Next Top Model Season 17 finale airs Dec. 7.

Comments (20)

• Alright, so we know when these shows are coming back, but when are the midseason finales for TVS, TSC, Ringer and Supernatural?

Comment by Snapy – November 2, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And TVS should clearly be TVD.

Comment by Snapy – November 2, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Next week 11/10 I believe is the last new TVD until January.

Comment by TVD Fan – November 2, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pre-hiatus finale dates have been added for each show. – Management

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – November 2, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks! Much appreciated!

Comment by Snapy – November 2, 2011 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last new Ringer episode this year will be on November 29.

Comment by matt – November 2, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loving Ringer and it doesn’t finish till Nov 29…nice!!!

Comment by Sparky – November 2, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved that joke on Glee. I hope that character doesn’ actually die though.

Comment by D – November 2, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HoD is airing a Christmas episode, so it may go until december.

Comment by Ghostly Fan – November 2, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so happy to see One Tree Hill back

Comment by fernando – November 2, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • so glad to see its finally ending, it started out a fantastic show and became quite a joke.

Comment by lorna – November 5, 2011 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL Britney S. Pierce.

Over a month w/o Ringer? The horror! LOVE that show so much!!

Comment by G – November 2, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Peyton, no interest.

Comment by Chalice – November 2, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s how I feel about football. But I don’t mine not having One Tree Hill’s Peyton.I just wish that Lucas would be back for more than 1 episode.

Comment by Liz – November 2, 2011 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for January 11. I love One Tree Hill. I am going to miss it when it ends.

Comment by Liz – November 2, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m going to miss it too. I love this show.

Comment by Kim – November 2, 2011 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TVD ends next week!!! WHAT! NOOOOOOOO! You know its going to end on a crazy cliff-hanger that will leave you restless for two months! Damn it TVD why are you so good.

Comment by Russ – November 2, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I know that kind of sucks.

But at least I get till Dec. 2 for my Supernatural!! Being that I had to wait longer for the season premiere than I did for Vampire Diaries.

Comment by Courtney – November 3, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for OTH to come back. Going to seriously miss it!

Comment by Tommy – November 3, 2011 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why dose one tree hill have to end.This is the one thing that keeps me going day to day. Now it is all being taken away from me.They are the people who should be on the big screen.But my big question is what will thy do next will they all stay to good mates.

Comment by liam sawyer – January 2, 2012 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post