'Law-Enforcement Hotties' Continues: NCIS-CSI Hunk-Off! Plus: SVU vs. Crossing Jordan!

Brace yourselves, acronym aficionados: NCIS, CSI, and L&O: SVU (as well as CJ, er, Crossing Jordan) all have horses in the race as our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament reaches Round 2, Day 2.

‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Day 8: X Files vs. Dollhouse, Without a Trace vs. Cold Case

What does this mean to you and your family? It means that it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 48 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn in November.)

‘Law-Enforcement Crushes’ Tourney: Round 2 Begins With Bones vs. Psych, 24 vs. Jump Street

Oh, and if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (53)

• How the hell am I supposed to choose between DiNozzo and Stokes?!?!?!

Comment by Ashley – November 2, 2011 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Impossible O_________O

Comment by Deena – November 2, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hard but DiNozzo won out for me. ;)

Comment by Natalie – November 2, 2011 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was the toughest choice for me, by far, in all the polls!! This is fun though! :)

Comment by Kim R – November 2, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EXACTLY. So tough.

Comment by Ainav – November 2, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • DiNozzo EVERY time! :)

Comment by jamie – November 2, 2011 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know right? I had to give this round to Tony. I’ll come back later and vote for Nick.

Comment by Mikaela – November 2, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know am in the same boat. Foul TV Line!

Comment by Gee – November 2, 2011 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nooo! Not fair. How on earth can you choose between Tony and Nick?!!! Love them both. Gonna stick with this Nick this time. Go Nicky! Aww, and go Tony too! <3

Comment by Suzy – November 4, 2011 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully Tony will win this poll.

Comment by Svenja – November 2, 2011 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why!!!!!!!!

Comment by Melissa – November 2, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy, easy: Tony and Stabler take this round for me…

Comment by AK – November 2, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A close one on the L&OSVU vs CJ!

Comment by Matt – November 2, 2011 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo for EVER. :P

Comment by Mikaylah – November 2, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo vs. Nick is just mean! I would expect a round like that further in the competition.

Comment by Jess N – November 2, 2011 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Much too early for either one of them to be eliminated. :(

Comment by Raynn – November 2, 2011 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww Woody. I miss Woody.

Comment by Mia – November 2, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where are the ladies?!

Comment by KBC – November 2, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ladies will be comin atcha later this month.

Comment by Michael Slezak – November 2, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stabler all the way. He’s so hot!

Comment by annasophia – November 2, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This one was easy for me. DiNozzo and Woody.

Comment by Tracy – November 2, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t know who DiNozzo’s rival was, and as he didn’t look friendly, the decision was easy.

Comment by Juanita Eskubi – November 2, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nick Stokes, CSI!

Comment by Gretchen – November 2, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The pic of Nick is very misleading if you don’t know the character. He does look kinda hard and mean there. But he’s a softie at heart and a very compassionate guy who sometimes lets his emmotions get the better of him. For the most part he’s a steady rock. Dependable Nick, I love you!

But I guess you have little chance against Tony. Also a great guy btw. And both hotties!!!! So not fair to be put against each other IMO.

Comment by Nicky4ever – November 7, 2011 02:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think they should do Stabler vs. Dinozzo next time. Both won my heart.

Comment by Crista – November 2, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is anybody vs. Jerry O’Connell putting up a fight? And really, Stabler? Ugh.

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And here I am thinking the exact opposite because I couldn’t believe Jerry O’Connell got any votes over Chris Meloni! Goes to show how everyone has different tastes :)

Comment by Deena – November 2, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m with you Deena, I was just about to post how I couldn’t believe Stabler wasn’t winning by a huge number of votes!

Comment by Rain – November 3, 2011 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo! And stabler! Forever! <3

Comment by Katelyn – November 2, 2011 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy. Tony and Elliot. Oh my those episodes with Stabler without the shirt. My oh my.

Comment by BJohnson – November 2, 2011 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Christopher Meloni/Elliot Stabler of courseee! Who voted other is obvly blind.

Comment by Brianna – November 2, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We’re not talking Jerry O’Connell circa Stand By Me, we’re talking Jerry O’Connell closer to The Defenders! AND ON CROSSING JORDAN!

Comment by Rachel – November 2, 2011 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stabler? Chris Meloni? YUCK! He’s harsh and ugly. Jerry O’Connell is no prize, but on a desert island, I’m sticking with him.

Comment by Stormy – November 2, 2011 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony DiNozzo all the way, he is the main reason I watch NCIS… Nick is by far my fav on CSI but in nooooooo way can compete against Tony!

Comment by Katie – November 2, 2011 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO TONY!! :D

Comment by Rach – November 2, 2011 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man…Stabler and Jerry O’Connell was probably the toughest choice so far. I don’t watch NCIS, but I do watch CSI, so Nick Stokes was an easy one.

And even though I didn’t watch Crossing Jordan, I love Jerry. That was tough one, but Stabler won out.

Comment by Anne – November 2, 2011 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry but Chris Meloni will forever be Keller from Oz to me so…not so hot in my eyes.

Comment by Amber – November 2, 2011 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow, and here him being Keller makes him way HOTTER in my eyes!

Comment by Rain – November 3, 2011 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG!

Keller was sex on legs!!

He was one sexy, (criminally-insane) convict.

Comment by Dee – November 3, 2011 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn´t watch OZ..so Stabler you´re HOTTT!!!

Comment by Giselle – November 2, 2011 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chris Meloni (Elliot Stabler) ftw. ;D

Comment by Danii – November 2, 2011 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In what world is Meloni anywhere near as crush-able as O’Connell?

Comment by Juan – November 3, 2011 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who fricken cares about any of these? Worst bracket yet!!

Comment by Kathryn – November 3, 2011 12:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So then why are you here?

Comment by Ashley – November 3, 2011 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tough choice between DiNozzo and Stokes, but Tony would have to win for me. Really like Stokes too…

Comment by Vanny – November 3, 2011 12:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DiNozzo is the best!

Comment by Tilda – November 3, 2011 02:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just don’t understand how Stabler is losing right now!! I thought this whole thing would come down to Castle vs. Stabler!

Comment by Rain – November 3, 2011 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to choose between Tony DiNozzo and Nick Stokes?!

……….. This is going to be a tough decision….

Comment by Kaylee – November 3, 2011 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good luck to Tony and Woody, you both have my vote!

Comment by Melody – November 3, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously Stabler should be winning by a landslide! He is the first person who came to mind when I heard about this bracket. Though I really think Jim from The Glades should have been in the bracket!

Comment by Eve – November 3, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tony DiNozzo all the way. He’s so lovable.

Comment by Anon R – November 3, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post