Happy Endings First Look: 'Red Band' Trailer Recaps Season 2's Naughtiest Moments

For five weeks running, ABC’s Happy Endings has demonstrated that it is back and better — even bawdier — than ever.

From Penny’s breathy “Samantha” to Max’s “sperm donor” audition tape to Dave’s “downstairs goatee” to Alex’s, um, penis, Season 2 of the sassy sitcom has kept fans talking, and a new “red band” (meaning: Naughty Words Included) trailer rounds up those memorable, quotable moments and more.

With Happy Endings set to uncork its sixth straight fresh (and we do mean fresh) episode this Wednesday at 9:30/8:30 c, press PLAY below to relive the raciness.

Loading video...

1. melanie says:

abc is finaly getting on board and pushing the show!!!???

2. Mike says:

There is no show I look forward to each week more than Happy Endings. I’ve had several friends just give it a shot and now they’re all hooked. Spread the word, people!

3. davey says:

My Wednesday nights are NOT complete without a helping of Happy Endings (and right before my other guilty pleasure, REVENGE). HE is such a funny show with a great ensemble cast! And it’s ratings seem to improve each week! YEAH!

4. Mike says:

This is my second favorite sitcom after MF, glad its doing better.

5. the girl says:

Love this show! However, I really hate right now that ABC is making me feel like its a choice between Happy Endings and Cougar Town. MAKE A WAY! Let us (me) have both. If there is enough room on TV for multiple versions of Law & Order, CSI, AND NCIS, ALL AT ONCE, then we can make a way to have Happy Endings AND Cougar Town. I mean really.

6. John says:

“I thought you liked double Penn!?” – Dave from the Halloween episode.

One of the best subtle dirty lines.

7. rod says:

it looks like AB is FINALLY feeling the love for HE, it was about time!! my fav sitcom by far !!!

8. John says:

What episode included the sperm bank joke? I don’t remember that scene.

9. Melanie Yo says:

okay, it’s time i gave this show a chance. the promo looks fantastci!

10. Branden L. says:

Best Comedy on TV, hands down. The writing is so tightly done, I can hardly catch my breath from all the laughs, especially the opening scenes. Actors are great, can’t get much better. I hope the show lasts at least 10 years!

11. Walrus says:

Tonight’s was very funny. One particularly bawdy (yet predictable) line was when they were talking about the hot dog stand… nobody can beat their meat. “I can beat their meat”. Funny.

12. Fabe says:

Happy Endings rocks! I love Alex, Penny, and the whole gang! Year of Penny!!!!!