Exclusive First Look: Big Bang's Bernadette Finds the Perfect Wedding Dress!

Big Bang Theory‘s Bernadette is going to the chapel and she’s gonna get married — but will she make the most of her big day by finding the perfect wedding gown?

This week’s episode of the hit CBS sitcom (airing Thursdays at 8/7c) finds the future Mrs. Wolowitz searching for her dream dress, and TVLine has an exclusive sneak peek at what appears to be the “The One.”

Big Bang Exclusive: Dexter Grad Geeks Out

Bernadette hits the bridal shop with Penny — and without poor Amy Farrah Fowler — and the gorgeous dress you see below is the first and only one she tries on. Is it possible she’ll don something different when she actually walks down the aisle? Sure. But odds are definitely leading towards the stunner seen here.

So, do you love her pick? Or do you love it? Hit the comments!

Comments (23)

• I tell you who doesn’t love it – Blair and Serena seem pretty horrified with the getup!
    Perhaps their more concerned with Penny’s Brady Bunch stylings.

(I do hope everyone else gets the same Ask Ausiello mini ad as I do, otherwise this is just a bonkers post.)

Comment by NImnil – November 2, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hilarious, they really don’t seem to like it!

I think Bernadette looks great :D

Comment by Heather – November 2, 2011 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jajaja I saw the same add!! you’re quite right and I laugh a lot. Nice catch the add, makes a fabulous joke

Comment by NicoleD – November 2, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL!!!! It took me a while to catch on what you were talking about… then I went up this page and saw the mini add of Serena and Blair! Hahaha you my friend are a genius!

Comment by Julie – November 3, 2011 03:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha! Good catch. They really don’t seem to like it. :-)

Comment by Amiee – November 3, 2011 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha!Ha! Verrry clever! :)

Comment by Shara Hunter – November 3, 2011 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blair looks like she wants to shank Bernadette for putting that thing on. It’s not bad up top but then you get to the fingertips and that awful bow is there.

Comment by Ava – November 3, 2011 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow – she looks amazing in that dress!

Comment by Katie Hart – November 2, 2011 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bernadette is smokin hot. I’m more in love w/ her than Penny.
    Yum!

Comment by Pete Venkman – November 2, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a fan of the skirt.

Comment by Sara – November 2, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that’s one ugly dress! what’s up with the bow? totally unflattering! maybe howard wolowitz’s real life wife picked it out….

Comment by starwarsfan – November 2, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaaaand cue the creepily needy (as opposed to Sheldon’s adorably needy) AFF spiraling into a dark place of Single White Female proportions, all because she wasn’t invited to go wedding gown shopping with the girls. UGH. I hope that neuro-wtf-ever won’t give me a reason to switch to Community again this week.

Comment by Reese's Pieces – November 2, 2011 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My only question is: Will Howard’s mother be at the wedding?

Comment by Templar – November 2, 2011 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What do you bet she get’s sick right before the service (or injured or something) and can’t go?

Comment by madhatter360 – November 2, 2011 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I just wonder if/when they ever show her if it will be the same actress that does the voice. We already know what she looks like. (Well, you do if you have ever google’d or imdb’d her.)

Comment by Amanda – November 3, 2011 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The dress reminds me of Erica Durance’s wedding dress in Smallville episode “Finale (pt. 1)”.

Comment by Seon – November 2, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Further proof she is way way too good for Howard.

Comment by Jay – November 3, 2011 04:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy Man Hands Batman!

Comment by Jax – November 3, 2011 04:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bernadette looks great… love HER and the show!!

Comment by rufus – November 3, 2011 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that is my dress:)) I bought it on Sept!!

Comment by jennifer – November 4, 2011 01:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thats my wedding dress :) i loved that dress

Comment by Victoria – November 4, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meee to I got mine in june my jaw dropped when I saw it, hopefully nobody will …mostly my groom :/

Comment by Karma – November 4, 2011 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Un très bon site riche en informations. J’ai vraiment apprecié de lire cette article. bonne continuation.

Comment by mutuelle dentaire – May 9, 2013 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post