Scoop: Is Bridget Regan a Person of Interest?

The star of Legend of the Seeker has found herself another guest-starring role.

Having earlier this season popped up on NCIS: Los Angeles, Bridget Regan will next visit another CBS procedural, Person of Interest (airings Thursdays at 9/8c).

CBS’ Unforgettable and Person of Interest Snag Full-Season Pickups

After Regan tweeted about her trip to New York City to film POI, TVLine confirmed that in a yet-to-be-scheduled Season 1 episode, she will play Wendy, “a charming/funny/sexy/sassy hairstylist from Brooklyn who learns that one should always look a gift horse in the mouth.” (It’s as if she is the lost third Broke Girl!)

A rep for the CBS show would not say if Wendy is in fact that week’s POI.

TNT Orders New Eric McCormack Crime Drama Perception

Regan’s other recent bookings include the TNT telepic Hide (starring Carla Gugino and based on the book by Lisa Gardner) and a multi-episode gig on the upcoming TNT drama Perception (starring Eric McCormack and Rachael Leigh Cook).

Person of Interest, like fellow freshman shows 2 Broke Girls and Unforgettable, has already received a full-season order.

Comments (20)

• I need this girl on another show as a regular RIGHT NOW. And her dark hair back.

Comment by xav – November 1, 2011 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carla Gugino and Bridget Regan in the same movie?
    Christmas is coming. :)

Comment by Tod – November 1, 2011 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She was the best part of “Legend of the Seeker” for me. I had actually read the book series way before they ever brought it to TV, and she was the only actor on the show I was very pleased with. Don’t even get me started on the guy who played Richard… Anyhow, I am happy she is getting more gigs!

Comment by DL – November 1, 2011 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She was the best part of Legend of the Seeker for me too. Bridget can act and headline a series. Was not fond of Craig Horner who played Richard either. Probably the main reason the show wasn’t renewed.

Comment by clare – November 1, 2011 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If she’d worn that Mord Sith (?) outfit more often, that’d’ve guaranteed another season :)

Comment by Fido – November 1, 2011 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Uh – she wasn’t a Mord-Sith (Cara), she was a Confessor.

Comment by JL – November 1, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Bridget dressed up as a Morde-Sith in one episode to rescue her sister

Comment by Anthony – November 2, 2011 10:36 AM PDT
  • Somebody darken Regan’s hair and put her in a dark, twisted cable show in which her character has a demon inside her and goes into a pseudo- Con Dar a couple of times each episode.

Comment by I Miss Kahlan's Cleavage – November 1, 2011 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay I love Bridget, The Seeker was amazing with her in it and I am excited to see her on POI/Tv again!

Comment by torontogirl98 – November 1, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Legend!

Comment by Trista – November 1, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry Regan, but you are not going to get me to watch Person of Interest.

Comment by Lisa – November 1, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • +1

Comment by Matt – November 1, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ….now if we can just get more screen time for Tabret Bethell…..

Comment by Tusk – November 1, 2011 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Now there’s a Mord-Sith!!

Comment by JL – November 1, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I remember her :) [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2ceojde.gif[/img]

Comment by Fido – November 1, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love love love her, she is so cute I’m definetly watching now just for her I still miss Legend of the Seeker my favorite guilty pleasure.

Comment by Patricia – November 2, 2011 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d love to see her as someone awesome on Once Upon a Time… or Secret Circle… or Vampire Diaires… or American Horror Story… or…

Comment by Isaac – November 3, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I could not agree with your statement more!!!

Comment by Steve – December 18, 2011 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post