Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Gossip Girl, Once Upon a Time, Bones, Dexter, Fringe, Big Bang and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: OK, stop teasing and start spilling: What will Gossip Girl‘s 100th episode be about? —Diane
Ausiello: To quote a certain song from the seminal 1984 comedy classic The Muppets Take Manhattan, somebody’s getting, somebody’s getting, somebody’s getting, somebody’s getting, somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody’s getting marrrrieeeed — and that someone is Blair. And the groom? Why it’s none other than Prince Louis. “The big event in the 100th episode is Blair’s wedding,” confirms exec producer Josh Safran, adding that the royal nups will be “big and lavish and twisty and juicy.” The milestone hour — which as we reported Tuesday marks the return of Michelle Trachtenberg’s Georgina — will also reward longtime fans in that it will include “a lot of callbacks and echoes to the pilot. It was important for me to pay homage and respect [to our first episode]. There are a lot of Easter eggs. I think it’s going to be really beautiful.”

Question: Any scoop on Blair’s royal wedding on Gossip Girl? —Carrie
Ausiello: Safran says the 100th episode is as much about Blair as it is Serena. “The central relationship has always been the two of them,” says Safran. “Blair’s getting married and her best friend is her maid of honor — that’s a core dynamic we’re playing with.”

Question: I need to know more about the Gossip Girl kiss that awaits Blair. Is it followed by a clap, slap, or snap? And while you’re at it, how about a hint about whom she’ll be kissing? —Emily
Ausiello: I’m definitely not spoiling whom she kisses. You’ll have to watch the Sleep No More-themed Nov. 14 episode for that reveal. I will, however, confirm that the smooch is followed by a slap.

Question: I’m absolutely loving Once Upon A Time, but I’m dying to know: Are we ever going to get the scuttlebutt on the cute British sheriff? Does he have a fairytale counterpart? —Kathleen
Ausiello: Answers are coming — and soon! “That particular question is one we intend to answer definitively within the first batch of episodes we’ve already produced,” reveals exec producer Adam Horowitz, adding, “We love that people are theorizing already!”

Question: Now that JJ is back on Criminal Minds, and she is a full-fledged profiler, are we going to see her in action? —Darcy
Ausiello: Not much of JJ-in-action coming up, I’m afraid. However, the Nov. 9 episode is pretty JJ-centric. We’ll see how her new job has affected her family life — specifically, what happens when her son gets sick while she’s away on a case?

Question: I have to ask, as I am getting quite nervous about the whole situation: Do you feel Dexter will continue past this season? —Anthony
Ausiello: Not only do I feel it will, I know it will.

Question: What’s this I’m hearing about a major character returning to Dexter? True? Any clues? —Sandra
Ausiello: True. Someone from Dex’s past reappears this Sunday and here’s your one and only clue: The mystery man (or woman) in question was featured prominently in Season 5. Or was it Season 3? Come to think of it, it might’ve been Season 1. It’s definitely one of those three.

Question: Any chance we’ll see Lumen on Dexter anytime soon? —Olivia
Ausiello: OK, one more hint: The returning character is not Lumen. “I don’t think we’ll see her again this season,” confirms EP Scott Buck. “She’s a very important part of Dexter’s life and who he has become, but she’s largely a person of his past.”

Question: I’m dying for some scoop on my new favorite potential couple, Suburgatory‘s Dallas and George! Are they going to go there? —Sam
Ausiello: They better go there. Jeremy Sisto and Cheryl Hines are one of my favorite dynamic duos of the moment too. I’d be shocked if marrying those two off wasn’t part of the producers’ grand plan (way down the line, natch). Speaking of ‘ship-worthy Suburgatory couples, I hear there’s some unfinished business between polar opposites Ryan and Tessa. (Hint: Someone will soon utter the L-word.)

Question: I want to know more about Sweets on Bones. Apart from his being out in the field more this season (getting a gun and all that), tell me something else that is going to happen to him. —Ed
Ausiello: Well, the expanded field duties you mentioned will “bring him closer to Booth in the first six episodes,” reveals exec producer Stephen Nathan, “which is not always what Booth wants.” We’ll also see “how Sweets and his gun affect Daisy,” Nathan adds. “I’m sure you can imagine some of the possibilities.” Get your minds out of the gutter. He’s referring to an actual gun. (I think.)

Question: Will the dates that Bones and Booth predicted they would actually be together be brought up this season? —Tiera
Ausiello: “Brennan and Booth’s best-laid plans have always been destroyed by reality, and this season will be no different,” responds a cryptic Nathan, before acknowledging, “Man, that sounded loaded, didn’t it?” Lil bit. Lil bit.

Question: I read earlier that Tina Majorino’s Agent Shaw would return to Bones in an upcoming episode. Do you have any idea which episode that will be? I loved her on Bones and earlier on Veronica Mars (RIP that show ). —Ingmar
Ausiello: A moment of silence for Veronica Mars. [Beat] Moving on, Majorino resurfaces in this season’s fourth episode and Nathan tells me he “definitely” wants her back for more. The boss man also divulges that Shaw will be getting a little bit of a backstory in Ep 4. “We’ll have a few surprises for her character,” he shares. “Our dedicated FBI agent might have a few complications in her life that Booth didn’t know about.”

Question: Any chance 90210‘s Liam and Annie will get back together? —Johnny
Ausiello: They’ll reunite before year’s end but it won’t last. Speaking of Annie, she finds out about Dixon’s drug problem next week and forces him into rehab. There’s just one problem: Rehab’s expensive and she’s still relatively penniless, so… it’s back to the whoring board for her!

Question: Longtime reader, first-time question-asker. I was just wondering why Josh Hopkins was an “extra” cop on last week’s Castle. Was it just a cameo or is he planning on being in the show? —Erin
Ausiello: Get with the program, Erin. Or this will be your first and last question.

Question: Is there any hope on the horizon for The Big Bang Theory‘s Leonard and Penny? —Farsad
Ausiello: Can’t confirm hope. Can confirm a very awkward date. In the Nov. 10 episode, Leonard is thrown for a loop when Penny invites him to the movies with her. He’s not really sure what to make of it — particularly since they haven’t really hung out alone together since their breakup. (Here’s hoping Penny has enough sense to lay off the sauce.)

Question: Please tell me that Deeks getting fired on NCIS: LA is only temporary! His partnership with Kensi is just too good. —Melissa
Ausiello: EP Shane Brennan assures fans that, “Even though he’s fired, in the great tradition of NCIS: Los Angeles, everything that you love about the show will continue. [What lies ahead] is a mystery within a mystery within a mystery.”

Question: Fringe! When will our Lincoln meet the badass Lincoln from Over There? I need two Agent Lees on my TV screen, like, yesterday! —Juni
Ausiello: You’re preaching to the choir. And lucky for you, this particular choir counts Fringe executive producer Jeff Pinkner among its members. “Two Agent Lees are like chocolate and peanut butter… somehow they just belong together,” Pinkner gushes. “And, you won’t have to wait much longer.”

Question: Any chance that The Good Wife‘s Alicia and Kalinda will kiss and make up by the end of the season? Not that I’m not loving Kalinda working with Eli, but I miss when Kalinda and Alicia worked together. —Billie
Ausiello: I hear they’ll be on their way to mending their relationship well before season’s end. And the person instrumental in bringing them back together? *r***. In the meantime, in this Sunday’s episode Diane starts to figure out that Will and Alicia are sleeping together. And the person who tips her off? Also *r***.

Question: Now that Taub is coming back to House, are they gonna go into what happened with the whole double pregnancy thing? I was pretty excited to see what was gonna happen there. —Sam
Ausiello: They sure are. In fact, it’s next week’s duplicitous Patient of the Week, played by Battlestar Galactica‘s Jamie Bamber, who serves as the catalyst for Taub coming clean about his baby quandary. “It’s an episode about lies and concealing the truth and whether it’s better to protect those around you from the truth,” Bamber explains. “And Taub has an issue with the parentage of his two kids and what the truth is about that.”

Question: Got any scoop on Sons of Anarchy? —Diane N.
Ausiello: Funny story: I was five minutes into next week’s episode when my screener exploded inside my DVD player — that’s how incendiary the hour is. As I await a new disc to arrive from FX, Matt Mitovich — whose DVD of course worked perfectly fine — offers this tantalizing preview. “So, so, so much happens in next week’s episode. Seriously, Piney’s death – while significant and sad – becomes but a blip on the radar. Whereas this week’s hour ends with a tangible cloud of dread hanging in the air, the Nov. 8 episode parlays that dread into nailbiting tension followed by an event that will leave a pit in your stomach (or at least mine, even as I write this). On top of it all, there’s a major confession and a violent altercation you’ll be watching between your fingers.”

Question: I’ve got a bunch of Halloween candy leftover. Trade you for some Castle scoop? —Ivy
Ausiello: Castle and Beckett spend an upcoming episode literally handcuffed together.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Meg Masters)

1. hannah says:

I want Alicia and Kalinda to kiss and make up and then I want them to kiss and make out

2. Cassie says:

Are Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz even a part of the show anymore? I literally never hear anything about them anymore as far as their involvement in Gossip Girl. Secondly, I’ve been watching this show since the beginning and have stuck with it through the bad times, and there have been a lot… but I don’t know how much more of it I can take.. with Louis. Dair. Enough.

• G says:

No, they’re not. Schwartz has been out for awhile (Since S3)–his pet show is “Chuck”…..don’t get me started. And now he and Savage are wrapped up in the crapfest-waste-of-amazing-Rachel-Bilson show, Hart of Dixie…it’s Doc Hollywood with a chic. Horrid. They need to get back to GG and bring it back to the amazingness that was S1 and 2…….my heart bleeds for what this show used to be.

3. Elle says:

Dair dair dair, If the writers forcing Dan/Dair on me. IT’S WORKING. If not I won’t watch GG.

4. kevin says:

Don’t know how far Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen) fate will go through during the rest of the season on NCIS: L.A. Please let me know on next week’s edition on Ask Ausiello if there’s any scoop on PARENTHOOD on whether the future holds for Crosby and Jasmine now that Minka Kelly aka Gaby maybe done from her recurring gig on the NBC drama now that CHARLIE’S ANGELS already been cancel and also scoop on GREY’S ANATOMY and the possible return of Rachael Taylor aka Dr. Lucy Fields.

5. Lena says:

LOL
    At GG on the way to having most of it’s entire fan base pissed (Chair fans + Dair fans and even some Derena ones)and skipping the 100th ep.

The show really went downhill after Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz became less involved with it.
    And Josh Safran’s words about it aren’t doing any favors.

6. Susan says:

I want Chuck and Blair of return
    And I want some spoiler on the relation of Finn and Rachel

7. Elizabeth says:

If it is a try of reward I hope that he is A Chuck and Blair because they have destroyed very much his relation
    So I hope that the writers write something good for Chuck and Blair

8. d says:

I am sorry, but Josh Safran is the worst. He became an executive producer in s3. And it was in s3 that the show started going downhill. He seems to not get the characters, ignores the main relationships. His obsession with Dan is just killin gg

9. Beth says:

The only character in that I am interested of Gossip Girl is Chuck Bass because it is the only one that has interesting and difficult scenes all the other character are boring
    So to in my what more I am interested it is to know that it is going to happen with Chuck

10. Alice says:

I do not like what is happening in Gossip Girl
    I suppose that the history of the family Grimaldi is alone to lengthen the history but to be boring
    In addition I do not like that after the episode Inglourious Bassterds has destroyed the relation of Chuck and Blair doing horrible scenes
    I hope that Chuck and Blair come back together

• Alicia says:

I hope they DONT. Dair is the best thing to have ever happened

• Jeannette says:

Given how almost everyone is unhappy with the direction of the show at the moment and saying that they will only watch for either CB or DB, I think it’s very evident that the potential pairing is NOT the best thing that ever happened to Gossip Girl. It divided the fanbase horribly, it required the seclusion and regression of certain characters, and now we’ve got story lines so boring that people don’t even care about watching its milestone 100th episode.

Maybe most of this isn’t DB’s fault, but I highly doubt that pairing made things any better. In seasons 1 through 3, people had a number of couples and characters and friendships to root for and enjoy, so they could ignore one and have fun with another. Now it seems like you either get to love CB or love DB, but either way, you’ll mostly be forced to watched Elizabeth Hurley and Hugo Becker.

• Jordan says:

I completely agree with this. really well said.

Personally, I’m a huge fan of the NJBC (NS & CB) and the show works best when they’re together. I’m sick of all this Dair v Chair BS. We haven’t had an NJBC scene all season. Boo.

11. Casey says:

I think the Dexter character that’s returning is Rudy/Brian. They’ve been mentioning him a lot lately with Ryan stealing the arm from evidence and Debra mentioning him at one of the Doomsday crime scenes. Just a guess. (:

12. LO says:

Sigh and here I had such high hopes for Gossip Girl-I guess I was wrong. Well Mr. Safron you can congratulate yourself for loosing an avid fan and for pretty much killing any hope for a 6th season. Talk about killing the ratings.

13. Izzy says:

CASTLE AND BECKETT… HAND CUFFED TOGETHER… ASDHLEGJFIK!!!!!!!!!
    I take it they’ll be alone and stationary since if they were with Ryan and Esposito they could easily cut them loose.
    I’m guessing they go to question a suspect and are then handcuffed together on something while the suspects then takes off.
    I suppose until help arrives they’ll have to just to talk about how much they love each other.

14. Bandannab says:

It is fringe learn to spell tween

15. K says:

Bless you for that Castle scoop, Mr. Ausiello. May Halloween candy aplenty from across the Castle fandom rain down upon you.

p.s. If you get a chance to talk to our beloved showrunner Andrew Marlowe and/or his wife (and 4×10 writer) Terri Miller about this episode, please be sure to pry about Terri’s tweet that she and and her hubs needed to “act it out” before they could finish writing it… If they blush, I wanna know.

16. G says:

WHY did CW just release a Chaircentric promo for the next episode?! What a waste of excitement. Twitter blows up at it–everyone all “YAY FOR MY BBS CHAIR!!” and hours later: Safran effing craps on everyone’s parade. This is just….I can’t even………..the 100th ep should have been a REAL Chair proposal, or a wedding……GAH!! I can’t watch Blair marry anyone but Chuck. Sorry. I said it.
    won’t. be. watching.

17. Chris says:

Ugh who gives a crap about the wedding!!! It better be his LAST eppy and after that can we please have Chuck and Blair build. I cant believe that they are using the 100th episode to be about that loser guest star. SB better be the focus with Chair indication!

18. Emily says:

Thanks so much for answering Gossip Girl questions. I don’t trust the writers anymore and see no evidence of Serena and Blair remaining the central relationship of the show. However, I will be beyond happy if the 100th episode has Serena/Blair, Dan/Serena, and Blair/Chuck. That would certainly make me feel appreciated as a fan.

Meanwhile, if the kiss isn’t CB, I will be suuuuper sad.

19. Violet says:

Worst GG spoilers ever.

a) We already guessed all that.
    b) No one cares about Louis.
    c) That’s the worst way a 100th episode could go.
    d) Needs more Dair.

20. Sophie says:

GG has a wedding for their 100th episode – Blair to Prince Boring, wow, don’t the writers know that NO-ONE cares about this wedding. Serena and Blair the central relationship, not with what I have been seeing for the last six months. They really don’t know what their remaining audience wants and why would anyone want to tune in to watch this?

21. Emilie says:

Wow, can’t wait to see how Grace (theo only one with the name that fits the hint) will manage to out Alicia and Will to Diane AND to reconcile Alicia and Kalinda!! Really excited to see the upcoming episodes, thanks for the scoop!

22. Richard67 says:

I love Once upon a time but i cant’t stand the blond leading girl. Everytime she fights with the Queen i want her to run away crying so another more interesting character can come and save the town

• Liall says:

You mean Jennifer Morrison? Can´t stand her since HIMYM. And i agree, she plays the most boring character in Once.

• Tom says:

she’s one of the best character on the show.I love Robert Carlyle (Mr Gold)too

• Arlene says:

Ah, Jennifer Morrison, the acting deadweight from the first seasons of “House” moves onto other pastures.

• yup says:

I haven’t watched HIMYM, but liked her on House. But I agree, she is the most boring character on OUAT, other actor overpower her.

• Melissa says:

I love Jennifer Morrison in this role. I think she brings a combination of strength/toughness and vulnerability to Emma. JM plays essentially good, though flawed, heroines very well,IMO
        Additionally she has great chemistry with the “Kid” & Mary. It is beautifull to watch.
        I hope they will give Emma an episode with more substance where we get to know the character a bit better.
        Robert Carlyle is of course a real scene-stealer. Great actor and he works on another level as the others. I kind of expected it to happen ;) Big Fan!

23. dumdidum says:

just when i thought i could start watching GOSSIP GIRL again…..i better not. i was sooooo hoping the 100th ep will be about the main cast ONLY! a hommage to the premiere!!!!! but wedding no thank you!
    and this crap about serena and blair are the core of GG… for real now? i didn’t see any of it since mid season 4.

muppets take manhatten? snoozefest in manhatten would be the appropriate description.

24. Emma says:

Blair is seriously getting married on 100th episode?? Thanks then. I can erase Gossip Girl from my must watch list. I guess GG writers and producers are making this show for only themselves so they can watch it. They clearly don’t care about what majority of the audiences want.

25. Ingmar says:

Thanks for answering my question!

26. Anna says:

GG is getting more stupid with every new episode… Why Loius is still in the show? Who cares with this wedding?! The only interesting storyline is baby issue. But they will probably make a miscarriage! 5 season is really need to be the last one!

27. lillian says:

first of all if blair and chuck was getting really boring i think its good other things are being explored because i for one think dan and blair have a really cute relationship and chuck obviously is incredibly immature

• lol irl says:

And you obviously haven’t been watching GG enough. Chuck is growing up, whether you like it or not. Stop bringing up old crap no one cares about. Chair is endgame, accept it now.

28. Kaylie says:

okay blair and chuck are seriously disqusting with all the little freak games they play i like dan and blair their different then anything that the show has done before and as for louis i feel kinda bad for him everyone’s hatin on him but he is quite boring which i doubt is an accident on the writters part they KNOW he’s boring so i really don’t see it lasting that long

• lilyb says:

if dan and blair got together they would be two random people hooking up for no reason at all other than the fact that they are in the same group of friends and haven’t hooked up yet, how is that different then anything the show has done before? it’s everything this show has ever done before! I only wonder where they would go next? Blair and Rufus? Nate and Dorota?

29. Tammy says:

Not excited about the 100th episode. Between the Prince and Georgina I bet we get more guest stars then Nate as per usual. Far from being OMG I can guarantee that if Josh is talking Blair/Serena that means the yearly fight is coming. My least favorite of the GG yearly events. They need to stop being predictable.

30. Isa says:

Blair’s wedding to prince boredom for the 100th of Gossip Girl? Yuck!!! Stop telling me that Blerena are the focus and show it. They barely had any scenes together this season! There better be some Chair on the 100th episode too!

31. Christiana says:

How DELUSIONAL dair fans are?????? i can’t believe that you think dair are meant to be,are soulmates and all these STUPID things,ooooo and the other one “dair is a healthy relationship”are guys kidding me? they don’t even have a relationship,they just went to the movies,talk about ther problems exactly what friends do,did you ever have a male friend????? whats wrong with you? can’t you see whats the difference between friendship and romantic relationship? I said that you are DELUSIONAL cause a dair fan called like this chair fans and when i read it i was like ‘are you fuc***g kidding me?’ chair has build ther relationship since season 1 and you believe that gossip girl writers did that just to end it in season 4? just deal with it chair is endgame no matter if you like it or not. Maybe dair will happen but not more than 2 episodes,so just for that you are a dair shiper? Blair is the only girl Dan has not being with and that’s why he believes he is inlove,he said he was inlove with Serena,Vanessa,he had relationships with all he guests stars…and you can say that Chuck had tons of women in his life but the only one he said ‘i love you’ was Blair and he said it when he was ready for that not just to sleep with her!! Other thing that i can’t read from dair fans is that Dan is the good guy,really how good he was in 4×07 when he showed the singing tape of Blair(the one she was ashamed of), how good he was when he was ready to take her with him in the 5×01 or 5×02 and did not tell her that the reason Louis did not came was because he ask him to go and cover his book story,how good he was when he wrote that he and Blair had sex and put her relationship with Louis in danger? If he is a good guy and a good boyfriend then why he wrote what he wrote about Serena(maybe some things about Serena was right but a good guy will never write them the way Dan did(make her seem like a slut)).Chuck did bad things to Blair but she did too,that’s why they are meant for each other,they are exactly the same you like it or not. Chuck sell her for a hotel but Blair went there without telling it to Chuck(she did it cause she loves him but still she was ready to cheat on him).Blair cheat on Louis in the last episode of season 4 with Chuck and was ready to leave the prince,So Blair is not an angel and Chuck is not a devil.Chuck and Blair are perfect for each other and the writers knows it that’s why don’t worry about the 100th episode,ther is no way Blair marry Louis(there is no point to marry a guest star and i’m sure Georgina and Chuck(maybe Dan too) will do something for this, plus don’t you remember the spoilers of Blair on a wedding dress going to the Empire ?)….so all we have to watch gossip girl and support our favorite show beause if we don’t is going to be canceled and we will never find out what was about to happen!!!

• dane says:

Hello Pot.

You just expended God knows how much time writing a huge diatribe about how Dair fans are ‘delusional’.

The show is a work of FICTION.. you realize that, right? Someone as CLEARLY emotionally invested in a TELEVISION show as you are probably should not be calling anyone else delusional.

Just sayin’..

• Christiana says:

for your concern it just took me like 10 minutes to write it :) and if you are good at reading you will realize that i’m not referring only on dair fans as delusional (in fact i said that because one of them call us exactly like that and i felt that i had to clean up some things).And if you can’t argue on what i said don’t just write stupid things about being emotionally invested on a tv show because you are making me laugh. I expressed my opinion referring on some facts that happened on the show….if you don’t like the truth just don’t read the comments!!

32. Oscar says:

Gosh! I can’t believe GossipGirl’s 100th episode will be about Blair’s wedding to the dull prince.A really boring boring boring to death SL. I’d like to believe that Blair and Serena’s relationship is central.I feel like a lifetime has passed without good Blair/Serena’s interactions, or even SLs for that matter.I’d also love to see Chuck and Blair finally getting back together..and with their baby on tow.(I wish the kiss will be between the two of them!) That would make me really WANT to watch the 100th episode.Also…where’s Nate?

33. KAYLA says:

SONS! SONS! SONS! SONS! SONS! SONS! SONS! SONS! SONS! SONS! SONS! SONS!
    I LOVE THIS SITE BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF THE ONLY SITES THAT ACTUALLY COVERS THE UNDERRATED FX MASTERPIECE, SONS OF ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Spoilerchicka says:

Ausiello, remember the good old days when the comments were all OVER the place about House, Cuddy, Cameron, Taub-bashing, Fourteen, etc.? Sure is quiet now. Looks like House the show has lost your readers’ interests. Could it be that a Cuddy-less House is a dull, dull place? Ratings seem to think so even though some of the show’s staff are trying to blame the toilet-ring ratings on the east coast snow outage, the baseball playoffs (that ended three days prior to this latest episode), trick-or-treaters interfering with viewership and of course OccupyWallStreet and global warming. Please find out if Lisa Edelstein will be appearing on anything in the near future so her fans have something to look forward to. Also, given the crap ratings on House’s s.8, do you think anything is in the works to get “Cuddy” to return at some point in the season? It would take a mountain of apologies and money before Lisa E should even consider it but still, a fan can hope. Please let us all know something. Its getting …yawn….quiet around here.

• D says:

When people blame “baseball” they don’t actually blame baseball. They blame the break it causes. If you took the time to do a little digging(which is really no time at all) you’d know most of Fox’s shows are down because those shows also — wait for it — took breaks! Before conspiracy theories start flying around, can we at least wait for two episodes in a row to air normally? There was the premiere, followed by the second episode delayed to various times across the country, followed by a normal third episode, and then a two week break. You detractors are getting desperate.

• to D says:

Every year there were delays, breaks, holidays and overruns. Never before House has been losing viewers at such overwhelming rate, even considering the 8th year slump. You need to stop being delusional. Though I disagree that Lisa Edelstein would be able to save it at this point. They are done creatively, we need to accept that and move on. If you don’t agree, just keep watching, but please don’t insult people who refuse to wear those pink glasses of yours. Peace.

• D says:

There not pink glasses, they’re looking plainly at the facts. These things didn’t happen all at once like it’s happening right now. I’ll gladly take an egg to the face if there’s a significant drop(higher than 10%) next week, which will be the first normal week this season.

• oldmj says:

FYI . . . Lisa Edelstein has appeared on either two or three episodes of The Good Wife so far this season. I read somewhere that she will be a semi-regular on the show (her law firm was disbanding and Will and Diane made a pitch for her and her tax and acquisitions team to join their firm but she said no . . . who knows . . . that may change). She’s Will’s old flame but it appears that she swings both ways, so she may be a plaything for Kalinda, as well.

35. Jessica says:

If you check the crew listing on IMDb for episode 7 of season 6 (“Nebraska”), you’ll notice that a certain actor/actress has a stunt double. I don’t want to reveal in this comment whose stunt double it is, in case people don’t want to be spoiled here. If you wish to know though, take a peek at the crew listing for “Nebraska” (ep 7 of this season). :)

• Jessica says:

The above post was regarding the Dexter spoiler of a returning character. Sorry, I should’ve been clearer in my previous post.

36. Carla says:

I actually am excited about Gossip Girl’s 100th episode. A big wedding, Blair and Serena’s relationship, reminders of the pilot- sounds great to me! The spoiler makes it sound like they are actually getting married, that threw me for a loop, I was so sure Blair would bow out last minute. Maybe there’ll be a moment like Charlotte had with Carrie right before she walked down the aisle to marry Trey, like “Wow, I’m not really sure I wanna do this, but I’m going to anyway.” I could B and S do that :)

37. anonymous says:

Wow. The way Erin’s question about Josh Hopkins’ cameo on Castle was answered…”or this will be your first and last question”…came across to me as very rude. Anyone else?

38. curtis says:

That’s what I first thought, but it would be a hell of a return since he was last seen hanging upside-down with his throat cut.

39. dani says:

Wow. I stopped watching GG a long time ago. It is a seriously rediculous show. People on here fighting about the show’s relationships should move on to a good show with better writing and actors — Castle. Monday’s episode was fantastic! Bring on the handcuffs!

40. Jo says:

No Vampire Diaries spoilers, none last week either.

41. cara says:

This squabbling among the GG fans is so entertaining. Keep it up, I’ve got a huge bowl of popcorn to devour!

In other news, could the spoilers for “House” be any more boring? Does any one at all care about the parentage of Taub’s twins? The new girl docs are dull and beyond annoying (and since when has mumbling been an acceptable form of acting on national TV?).

All the pathetic excuses for the tumbling ratings can’t disguise the plain truth: without the galvanizing presence of Cuddy, this show lacks dramatic tension, emotional drive, and chemical spark. Love her or hate her, this character generated excitement, passion, and heat of all kinds. Now all the actors surrounding the great Hugh Laurie are just sleep-walking through these boggy scripts, searching for motivation and and glimmer of meaning.

Pretending that this is a return to “basics” is insulting to the intelligence of those of us who have loved “House” since the premiere. We remember all the careful details of character development and exploration that have gone into House’s past even if the show runners want us to forget and just pretend the past 7 years count for nothing. Such a once-great show, such a shame.

42. harumscarum says:

thanks for the Gossip Girl spoilers!

i don’t get how blair’s wedding to a guest star is an homage to the rest of their precious show…the 100th should be about something less annoying -___-

and i’m all for the blair/serena focus as long as it doesn’t just mean it’s time for their yearly fight. i’m so over those. they’re adults now, it would be nice if they acted like it.

43. Sue says:

Castle and Beckett handcuffed!!! Oh, the possibilities…Can’t wait for this episode…

44. Andrea says:

The Good Wife: I hope it’s not Grace but fear that it is since the character always seems inept and slightly dim-witted. I agree with those who find Grace annoying. I understand that Alicia and Peter have always tried to keep the kids out of the political fray and the turmoil of their marriage, but Grace comes across as too clueless, given the life she has led and who her parents are.

45. Cailey says:

K, so I know who *r*** is for The Good Wife… ( : Oh, my this should be interesting.

46. Kristin says:

I think the Sheriff from Once might be Robin Hood? He has got to be some big name guy and not just the Huntsman.

47. Jerry says:

Chuck&Blair, baby!!!! CHAIR is DESTINY!!! B’s wedding to Louis is going down in flames. The ONLY man Blair will ever marry is CHUCK!! Accept it & MOVE ON!!

CB=DESTINY=ENDGAME!!!

48. Lea says:

Chair FTW!!!!!

49. kylie says:

I really want to know who the sheriff is on once upon on time!! I love his accent and he’s extremely HOT!!