Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Gossip Girl, Once Upon a Time, Bones, Dexter, Fringe, Big Bang and More

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: OK, stop teasing and start spilling: What will Gossip Girl‘s 100th episode be about? —Diane
Ausiello: To quote a certain song from the seminal 1984 comedy classic The Muppets Take Manhattan, somebody’s getting, somebody’s getting, somebody’s getting, somebody’s getting, somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody’s getting marrrrieeeed — and that someone is Blair. And the groom? Why it’s none other than Prince Louis. “The big event in the 100th episode is Blair’s wedding,” confirms exec producer Josh Safran, adding that the royal nups will be “big and lavish and twisty and juicy.” The milestone hour — which as we reported Tuesday marks the return of Michelle Trachtenberg’s Georgina — will also reward longtime fans in that it will include “a lot of callbacks and echoes to the pilot. It was important for me to pay homage and respect [to our first episode]. There are a lot of Easter eggs. I think it’s going to be really beautiful.”

Question: Any scoop on Blair’s royal wedding on Gossip Girl? —Carrie
Ausiello: Safran says the 100th episode is as much about Blair as it is Serena. “The central relationship has always been the two of them,” says Safran. “Blair’s getting married and her best friend is her maid of honor — that’s a core dynamic we’re playing with.”

Question: I need to know more about the Gossip Girl kiss that awaits Blair. Is it followed by a clap, slap, or snap? And while you’re at it, how about a hint about whom she’ll be kissing? —Emily
Ausiello: I’m definitely not spoiling whom she kisses. You’ll have to watch the Sleep No More-themed Nov. 14 episode for that reveal. I will, however, confirm that the smooch is followed by a slap.

Question: I’m absolutely loving Once Upon A Time, but I’m dying to know: Are we ever going to get the scuttlebutt on the cute British sheriff? Does he have a fairytale counterpart? —Kathleen
Ausiello: Answers are coming — and soon! “That particular question is one we intend to answer definitively within the first batch of episodes we’ve already produced,” reveals exec producer Adam Horowitz, adding, “We love that people are theorizing already!”

Question: Now that JJ is back on Criminal Minds, and she is a full-fledged profiler, are we going to see her in action? —Darcy
Ausiello: Not much of JJ-in-action coming up, I’m afraid. However, the Nov. 9 episode is pretty JJ-centric. We’ll see how her new job has affected her family life — specifically, what happens when her son gets sick while she’s away on a case?

Question: I have to ask, as I am getting quite nervous about the whole situation: Do you feel Dexter will continue past this season? —Anthony
Ausiello: Not only do I feel it will, I know it will.

Question: What’s this I’m hearing about a major character returning to Dexter? True? Any clues? —Sandra
Ausiello: True. Someone from Dex’s past reappears this Sunday and here’s your one and only clue: The mystery man (or woman) in question was featured prominently in Season 5. Or was it Season 3? Come to think of it, it might’ve been Season 1. It’s definitely one of those three.

Question: Any chance we’ll see Lumen on Dexter anytime soon? —Olivia
Ausiello: OK, one more hint: The returning character is not Lumen. “I don’t think we’ll see her again this season,” confirms EP Scott Buck. “She’s a very important part of Dexter’s life and who he has become, but she’s largely a person of his past.”

Question: I’m dying for some scoop on my new favorite potential couple, Suburgatory‘s Dallas and George! Are they going to go there? —Sam
Ausiello: They better go there. Jeremy Sisto and Cheryl Hines are one of my favorite dynamic duos of the moment too. I’d be shocked if marrying those two off wasn’t part of the producers’ grand plan (way down the line, natch). Speaking of ‘ship-worthy Suburgatory couples, I hear there’s some unfinished business between polar opposites Ryan and Tessa. (Hint: Someone will soon utter the L-word.)

Question: I want to know more about Sweets on Bones. Apart from his being out in the field more this season (getting a gun and all that), tell me something else that is going to happen to him. —Ed
Ausiello: Well, the expanded field duties you mentioned will “bring him closer to Booth in the first six episodes,” reveals exec producer Stephen Nathan, “which is not always what Booth wants.” We’ll also see “how Sweets and his gun affect Daisy,” Nathan adds. “I’m sure you can imagine some of the possibilities.” Get your minds out of the gutter. He’s referring to an actual gun. (I think.)

Question: Will the dates that Bones and Booth predicted they would actually be together be brought up this season? —Tiera
Ausiello: “Brennan and Booth’s best-laid plans have always been destroyed by reality, and this season will be no different,” responds a cryptic Nathan, before acknowledging, “Man, that sounded loaded, didn’t it?” Lil bit. Lil bit.

Question: I read earlier that Tina Majorino’s Agent Shaw would return to Bones in an upcoming episode. Do you have any idea which episode that will be? I loved her on Bones and earlier on Veronica Mars (RIP that show ). —Ingmar
Ausiello: A moment of silence for Veronica Mars. [Beat] Moving on, Majorino resurfaces in this season’s fourth episode and Nathan tells me he “definitely” wants her back for more. The boss man also divulges that Shaw will be getting a little bit of a backstory in Ep 4. “We’ll have a few surprises for her character,” he shares. “Our dedicated FBI agent might have a few complications in her life that Booth didn’t know about.”

Question: Any chance 90210‘s Liam and Annie will get back together? —Johnny
Ausiello: They’ll reunite before year’s end but it won’t last. Speaking of Annie, she finds out about Dixon’s drug problem next week and forces him into rehab. There’s just one problem: Rehab’s expensive and she’s still relatively penniless, so… it’s back to the whoring board for her!

Question: Longtime reader, first-time question-asker. I was just wondering why Josh Hopkins was an “extra” cop on last week’s Castle. Was it just a cameo or is he planning on being in the show? —Erin
Ausiello: Get with the program, Erin. Or this will be your first and last question.

Question: Is there any hope on the horizon for The Big Bang Theory‘s Leonard and Penny? —Farsad
Ausiello: Can’t confirm hope. Can confirm a very awkward date. In the Nov. 10 episode, Leonard is thrown for a loop when Penny invites him to the movies with her. He’s not really sure what to make of it — particularly since they haven’t really hung out alone together since their breakup. (Here’s hoping Penny has enough sense to lay off the sauce.)

Question: Please tell me that Deeks getting fired on NCIS: LA is only temporary! His partnership with Kensi is just too good. —Melissa
Ausiello: EP Shane Brennan assures fans that, “Even though he’s fired, in the great tradition of NCIS: Los Angeles, everything that you love about the show will continue. [What lies ahead] is a mystery within a mystery within a mystery.”

Question: Fringe! When will our Lincoln meet the badass Lincoln from Over There? I need two Agent Lees on my TV screen, like, yesterday! —Juni
Ausiello: You’re preaching to the choir. And lucky for you, this particular choir counts Fringe executive producer Jeff Pinkner among its members. “Two Agent Lees are like chocolate and peanut butter… somehow they just belong together,” Pinkner gushes. “And, you won’t have to wait much longer.”

Question: Any chance that The Good Wife‘s Alicia and Kalinda will kiss and make up by the end of the season? Not that I’m not loving Kalinda working with Eli, but I miss when Kalinda and Alicia worked together. —Billie
Ausiello: I hear they’ll be on their way to mending their relationship well before season’s end. And the person instrumental in bringing them back together? *r***. In the meantime, in this Sunday’s episode Diane starts to figure out that Will and Alicia are sleeping together. And the person who tips her off? Also *r***.

Question: Now that Taub is coming back to House, are they gonna go into what happened with the whole double pregnancy thing? I was pretty excited to see what was gonna happen there. —Sam
Ausiello: They sure are. In fact, it’s next week’s duplicitous Patient of the Week, played by Battlestar Galactica‘s Jamie Bamber, who serves as the catalyst for Taub coming clean about his baby quandary. “It’s an episode about lies and concealing the truth and whether it’s better to protect those around you from the truth,” Bamber explains. “And Taub has an issue with the parentage of his two kids and what the truth is about that.”

Question: Got any scoop on Sons of Anarchy? —Diane N.
Ausiello: Funny story: I was five minutes into next week’s episode when my screener exploded inside my DVD player — that’s how incendiary the hour is. As I await a new disc to arrive from FX, Matt Mitovich — whose DVD of course worked perfectly fine — offers this tantalizing preview. “So, so, so much happens in next week’s episode. Seriously, Piney’s death – while significant and sad – becomes but a blip on the radar. Whereas this week’s hour ends with a tangible cloud of dread hanging in the air, the Nov. 8 episode parlays that dread into nailbiting tension followed by an event that will leave a pit in your stomach (or at least mine, even as I write this). On top of it all, there’s a major confession and a violent altercation you’ll be watching between your fingers.”

Question: I’ve got a bunch of Halloween candy leftover. Trade you for some Castle scoop? —Ivy
Ausiello: Castle and Beckett spend an upcoming episode literally handcuffed together.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Meg Masters)

1. Cindy says:

Seriously where’s the Glee spoilers? So disappointed as I was wanting for Quick scoop!

• Butters says:

Seriously, there is a Glee Spoiler at least four times a week on this site. I think it is good that Mike gave it a rest this week.

• Bob says:

Really, what is there left to “spoil” concerning Glee? It’s the same stuff week after week. Most of you die-hard fans could probably write episodes of the show.

• Hannah says:

Agreed, I’ve watch Glee since season 1 and they’re losing fans left and right because it’s the same BS every single week. I had at least 6 friends that watched and I’m the only one still holding on thinking something good will happen (looks like I’m wrong).
        They have gone too “left” wing as people say and they are really pushing the homosexuality. Love who you’re going to love but I watch tv to stay away from political agendas

• jennielyn says:

Glee spoilers ahead… Hold on to your hat, folks….. Someone will sing. Then more people will sing. Hope I didn’t ruin it for you. :)

• Carolina says:

I was wanting for Quick scoop too!

2. Michelle says:

Will u ask Jason Katims if Michael B. Jordan will be back on parenthood? I love Alex and Haddie together!

3. El says:

Blair’s wedding? Meh, I want Dan/Blair!

4. Chris says:

I think my brain, heart AND TV will melt when we see TWO Lincoln Lee’s on screen. Thank you Fringe producers for listening to dreams of girls everywhere. LOL! ;)

5. Kimberly says:

Thank you for the SOA info… this season is freaking crazy! Each week gets more insane. I can’t wait to see who’s still standing at the end of episode 413.

• Laurel says:

This season of SOA is insane !
      If clay kills Tara,OMG !
      From the preview it looked like the ambush happens while Jax is with her.
      I hope he figures out that Clay is behind it.
      And poor Opie ,Clay killed his wife AND his father.

6. Ashton says:

Holy Crap for the Good Wife scoop, is the mystery person Grace?

• Alicia says:

Ugh, seems like it -___- she and her brother are the worst thing about the show. That girl is always getting obsessed with something; if it’s not youtube Jesus guy then it’s black folks, and now her weirdo tutor.
      Figures she would spill the beans after giving her mom the 20 questions 3rd degree last week. SHUT UP, Grace; that’s why you have no friends.
      But YAY for Alicia and Kalinda mending fences soon–it’s been way too long!

• Francesca says:

I SO agree with you, I hate Grace -.- She is so boring and stupid and always doing weird and boring things. I wish they shipped her away to some relative so she stops boring me -.- I mean, it’n not like I want her brother on the show either but at least he is tolerable u.u and if she IS the one tipping Diana I’ll kill her myself -.-

• Emily says:

I agree. Grace is whines way to much and it appears that she is hard to get along with. Her character irritates me, but at the same time, every good show needs a character everyone loves to dislike. Grace’s character adds to the overall plot to the story. It seems that the mystery “leak” will be Grace. I think it will be very interesting.

7. jane says:

Good Wife Spoiler- Grace? Help me out here but that’s the only character name I can think of that is five letters and has an r as the second letter. If so that’s an odd choice to be so involved all of the sudden in her mother’s job.

• sarah says:

Maybe Diane shows up at Alicia’s house again and Grace lets something slip by accident.

• danielle says:

My guess was Grace probably shows up at Alicia’s work, for whatever reason, and being the snoopy little kid that she is decides to scope out this Will Gardner character she keeps hearing about… and runs into Diane instead? Even then, I’m not so convinced. But like jane said, she’s the only five-letter character, second letter ‘r’, on the show that comes to mind.

• Emily says:

But my question is, how does Grace know that Alicia and Will are together? She had to do some serious snooping because they have been rather quiet about it (especially the last few episodes). Maybe she catches Will and Alicia a little to close to each other and then questions Diane?

• LB says:

Isn’t Cary’s last name Ergos? That’s who I thought it was as it would be a fun plot to play with – I love Cary!

8. alksdfj says:

the good wife.. it has to be grace? who else fits that? i don’t care, i just want kalinda and alicia to have scenes together again. but i would loveeeeee for them to be bff’s again.

9. ashley says:

What a waste of a 100th ep, Blair’s wedding to that big bb who CANNOT act? Bleh, put Blair back together w/Chuck already. Those two have crazy chemistry.

• MSC says:

What a waste of a 100thn episode! Blair’s wedding! STUPID

Please go back to Chuck Blair and be sane again!

• Frind says:

dare to dair!!!!!

• LoveBug68 says:

Because I do not want Blair to end up with an attemping rapist whore man child…anyone but Chuck! She needs to come first for someone and it will only be Chuck until he has her. He has treated her terribly over and over…Raina, the hotel, uncle jack, the eastern european gypsy, jenny, UGH!

• Ashley says:

Uh, how was Eva treating Blair horribly? He was trying to move on after what he did, which was the right thing to do.

Blair is the one who destroyed that. SHE was in the wrong there. She couldn’t be with him, but didn’t want him with anyone else.

Sometimes Dair fans ignore the fact that Blair is not this innocent victim. She is just as dark as Chuck. And Jenny? A mistake. Blair slept with Chuck’s Uncle Jack once too, and was about to cheat on him with him in exchange for his hotel. That is Chuck’s worst enemy.

Say what you want about Chuck, but don’t throw stuff in their to use against him like Eva that actually had nothing to do with treating Blair badly or act like Blair is different.

And him and Raina? How was that treating Blair badly? They had both agreed to stay apart, that was their mutual decision. He had every right to see someone else.

• Jenn C says:

Blair slept with Uncle Jack, ONLY after Chuck treated her horribly after his father’s death. She tried to be there for him and he in return hooked up with prostitutes, pushed her away and told her to leave him alone. So she slept with Jack. Chuck slept with Jenny AFTER convincing Blair to offer herself up to Jack to save Chuck’s hotel, then giving her an ultimatum to meet him or lose him, and instead of giving her a little time to explain herself, he goes home, feels sorry for himself and sleeps with Jenny anyway. No, Blair’s no innocent, and she shouldn’t have wrecked his relationship with Eva, but that’s just the point. She and Chuck bring out the absolute WORST in each other. Even Chuck once said that without the games, they’d be bored with each other, how pathetic is that? With Dan, Blair has actually been able to just be herself, enjoy intelligent conversation, she’s had a guy stand by her, no matter what mistakes she’s made and has actually wanted to be a better person. He challenges her to improve herself, it’s what an adult relationship SHOULD be. And I know Blair keeps saying there’s nothing between herself and Dan, but I don’t think she wants to admit it to herself yet. She acted outraged about his book, yet there were brief moments where she looked flattered, and why shouldn’t she be? As Serena said, Blair was the star of Dan’s book, I don’t know any woman who wouldn’t be at least a little flattered and thrilled by that. I sincerely hope that TPTB let Blair grow up and choose to be in a healthy, adult relationship in the end. Team DAIR <3

10. sara says:

LOL @ first post. This section is usually filled with glee spoilers . . one week without – hooray!

• Chris says:

I know, right? LOL! It was so nice to not have to scroll past all of the Glee stuff to see what’s going on with other shows. :)

11. Isabell says:

wow, the 100th episode is gonna be about Blair’s wedding with the boring prince. So excited gg, so excited (sarcasm).

12. Lilah says:

The Good Wife *r*** is Grace? Sometimes she annoys the hell out of me. :(

• HazzyDee says:

I thought I was alone in this….it’s great to see I’m not. Seriously, the 2nd most annoying character is Grace, Jackie being the 1st.

13. mmh says:

Ausellio never gives any NIKITA scoop, whats up with that?????

14. Cara says:

I think its a slap in the fact to have Blair’s wedding to Louis on the 100th episode. No one cares about Louis. We just want CHUCK AND BLAIR already. This wedding storyline had been the most boring storyline ever and Louis is the worst actor.

Really disappointed this is the 100th episode and this wedding debacle won’t be over until January.

• Violet says:

No we don’t, we want DAN AND BLAIR already.

But one thing everyone can agree on is no one likes Louis.

• Dips says:

^THIS!!

DAIR FTW!!

• Jenn C says:

Agree! Love DAIR!

• Annie says:

I am really confused by these fandoms… there never was a Dair! Blair doesn’t like Dan like that, don’t you guys watch the show? I think it would be nice if they kept it this way because this show has had enough of random people suddenly being in a relationship with each other, I would seriously hate seeing Dan and Blair as a couple.

• naked.heat389 says:

I was thinking the same, especially the prince being such a lousy actor… and this thing with the wedding and the marriage wont end soon. Im losing interest in GG.

• Jeannette says:

Agreed. I think that no matter who we want Blair with (Chuck for me, obviously), we definitely don’t want her wasting the 100th episode on a wedding to LOUIS. It’s like they are trying to bore us into accepting any endgame option they pick because at least it’ll be better than BLouis.

But if I’ve sat through half a season of Prince Boredom and I STILL don’t get Chuck and Blair out of it in the end? I am not sticking around for the end of GG.

• Ashley says:

Do you honestly think that Blair is actually going to marry Louis? There’s a wedding sure, but Louis is temporary guys.

Seriously, isn’t Chair worth waiting for?

15. Alanna says:

Yo, Ausiello – episode 6 of Bones is the midseason finale, not episode 4. :)

16. BigKev says:

I always assumed the british sheriff on Once Upon a Time was the huntsman whom the Queen made take Snow White into the forest and cut out her heart but instead he left her go and killed a deer for the heart.

17. Linds says:

Grace tips off Diane about Will and Alicia AND somehow gets the girls talking again?! That will be interesting to see.

18. Lexu says:

Grace! Finally the daughter might do something interesting.

19. Jackie says:

Thanks for the juicy Good Wife scoop! I assume the asterik is Argos and that sound right up his alley

20. Allie says:

I kind of hope Blair just goes ahead and marries Louis. If she’s still willing to go through with it, even after how boring and awful he continually proves himself to be, it’s pretty much what she deserves. Then Chuck can finally move on, and Dan can… get a haircut, or something.

• luna says:

lol at the Dan comment. But hell NO, she shouldn’t marry the boring prince, what if he becomes a regular? We already have Nate playing the part of the completely irrelevant and personality-less character.

21. Ann says:

I hope the focus on Blair/Serena doesn’t mean it’s yearly fight time and I hope the kiss is Chair. Please.

22. Bobo says:

OMFG JUST GIVE US CHUCK AND BLAIR ALREADY. I’m about to pull my hair out. Ok, dramatic comment over. But seriously though, I can’t……I just can’t.

• Raina says:

It should be, even though if in the end it is not, is should, in an ideal world, be DAN AND BLAIR!!!! DARE TO DAIR!!!!!!!

• Bobo says:

You’re an idiot. Don’t reply to my comment mentioning the fail that is dair. It’s like you all spelled the word dare wrong. Just go.

23. Caitlin says:

LOL at Blair’s wedding being a DOOZY. I don’t think so Ausiello. Sounds lame. This show needs to go back to Chuck and Blair. Blair and Louis is a bore. Blair and Chuck with anyone but the other is a huge bore. This is why the show has sucked so bad since S3. That’s when they started dismantling Chuck and Blair to explore these dull other relationships

• Violet says:

Nothing is more dull than Chuck and Blair being on again, off again, on again, off again and sleeping with a bunch of people but still being in *love* when it’s convenient for the storyline. It’s ridiculous.

DARE TO DAIR.

• Pinky says:

I AGREE WITH YOU!!

DONT WAIT, GG WRITERS…DARE TO DAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jenn C says:

I completely agree, the Chuck/Blair on again off again nonsense almost made me quit the show altogether. It was the promise of DAIR that made me keep watching. They’re new and refreshing, and SO sweet together. DAIR FTW

• lala says:

you guys are kidding right? Dan and Blair together would be the most boring couple ever. Seriously, just think about it, there is no way that could ever work as anything other than a short term storyline.

• Jenn C says:

What’s boring is watching the same exact storyline play out between Chuck and Blair for the past four-five seasons. The show was in a rut until the DAIR friendship began to blossom. It was like a breath of fresh air in the midst of a season of really crappy stories (the worst being the Bass Industries/Thorpe storyline). Chuck was always better in small doses, CHAIR fans keep blaming DAIR for the ratings decline, but the ratings have been going downhill for years. The problem began when the show decided to make Chuck a “romantic lead”, and gave him driving stories. And last season’s story with Bass Industries, and his relationship with Raina sucked up so much airtime and was the biggest BORE I’ve ever seen on the show. It’s no wonder people stopped watching. The ONLY reason I kept tuning in was for DAIR, and their scenes were very brief and they got limited airtime next to Chuck/Raina and Serena/Ben (both horrible, horrible storylines).

24. elizabeth says:

All of my excitement for the 100th Gossip Girl episode has been effectively quashed. At least now I know not to get my hopes up for something awesome. I would be excited by the talk of SB, but Safran’s been saying that all season and we haven’t had more than about 5 minutes of SB in the already aired 5 episodes. Feels like nothing but lip service.

Looks like all my hopes for this TV season’s returning shows being more good than bad are resting on BONES. (Lucky for me, Castle has been good.)

25. JJ says:

I love a wedding but I think I might just hate a Blouis wedding. I want B to look beautiful but if she does all I will feel is it should be for chuck. I could only be happy if so many trials and tribulations befall the day, when we get our obligatory CB scene, which we must, it will rise the episode above all else as they always do.

26. Melissa says:

Wow. I’m so NOT excited about Blair getting married to a guest star no one cares about for the 100th episode. Way to reward the loyal fans writers. They never cease to amaze me about how little respect they have for the fans. The 100th episode should be about the core relationships of the show – Chuck/Blair and Blair/Serena – not Blair/guest star. I guess it will be another episode I’m not going to watch.

Why can’t the 507 kiss be spoiled? I’m almost positive it’s Chuck and Blair. It should be promoted to draw fans in.

• Tina says:

Fans will be drawn in by the Dan Blair kiss too…and I am hoping the kissis between dan/Blair. But I will be okay even if it is not…bcause if it is Chuck.Blair kiss, then Chuck gets a tight slap across his face…which will only make me happy!!!

• CT says:

LOL, do you really think you’re fooling anyone by going down the comments and responding to every single pro-Chair one with some crap about Dan… just because you’re using a different name? Obvious is… obvious.

• Ashley says:

I highly doubt Blair is actally going to go through with it. Just because there’s a wedding doesn’t mean there’s a marriage.

Chair fans, I’m with you, but not watching the show isn’t going to make Chair happen faster, it’s just going to make ratings drop. Louis isn’t here to stay, we all know that. Chair will be back together again at some point, I have no doubt.

27. Ronette says:

Enough with Blair’s royal wedding! It’s so BORING. Bring back Chair! These stupid experiments with other love interests for Chuck and Blair are FAIL. So no to BLouis, Chenny, Bland, Chuck/Raina, I don’t care who it is. What is wrong with these writers? I guess they can’t write a couple together so they keep throwing obstacles in their path. *sigh* I just hope when they finally reunite Chuck and Blair for good we see more than just 5 minutes of them happy before the series finale. That would suck if they did that

28. Joanna says:

Let me get this straight. When GG’s episode 5.13 airs, I will have watched 100 episodes for what? To see Blair getting married to the most boring character ever that no one cares about? Thanks but no thanks. Nice way to reward the fans that stood by you, Gossip Girl.

Well at least there is some Serena/Blair in the future and I hope the kiss is between Chuck and Blair, slap or no slap. Other than that I couldn’t be less excited for the wedding.

• Kellie says:

So she is marrying Louis. Who says it’ll last and who says she’ll be leaving with him? Maybe ten minutes later Blair will be with chuck. Don’t give up you don’t know exactly what’ll happen. Maybe georgina will reveal to everyone chuck is blair’s baby. You never know and nothing is written in stone.

• DairLove says:

Chuck is Blair’s baby? lol That’d be a twist.

• Ash says:

True, Blair could pull a Kardashian and divorce Louis after only a couple months. Heck I’m rooting for a runaway bride situation. Runaway right into her real love, Chuck’s, arms.

• Ashley says:

Blair is not going to end up with Louis. I doubt she even actually marries him.

Seriously, I either say she runs out on the wedding or she runs away right after.

Don’t worry, Chuck and Blair is coming.

I mean, this is GG we are talking about. No way is this wedding just going to happen without something to mess it up or stop it.

29. Allie says:

Come on Ausiello, now that Smallville is gone you’ve got to give me something. I need a spoiler fix. How about some Unforgettable or Leverage scoop??? Pease!

30. Sandra says:

Gossip Girl 100th episode is Blair’s wedding? Ugh! That’s horrible. Are we suppose to care about Blair’s wedding to prince of boredom? Give me back some good Chair and kill the royal engagement already!

31. LAWD says:

IDGAF about Louis.
    IDGAF about that stupid wedding.
    IDGAF about Serena (no offense).
    IDGAF about Dair or Dan.

Give us our freaking Chuck and Blair and end it already. LAWD.

• Violet says:

Lots of people DGAF about Chuck and Blair for the record.

• George says:

True that! Oh God, how dysfunctional are the Chuck Blair fans?? Do they not remember what Chuck did to Blair?? What ALL Chuck did to Blair? CHAIR IS DISGUSTING!!!! DARE TO DAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ashley says:

Honestly, I have nothing against Dair, but some of the Dair fans act like Blair is this innocent, fragile victim. LOL, have you even been watching? Blair has done some thigs that are just as bad as Chuck. To him and to others. Enough with the Chuck bashing.

Dan and Blair are good friends together, that’s it. Dan could never handle Blair manipulation, scheming,snobbiness, etc. Blair needs someone who accepts and embraces all the parts of her, not just her softer/good side.

• Brii says:

U obviously do because U have been commenting on anything written abut Chuck and Blair…let the Chair fan have their say I always admired Dair fans for their maturity and lack of Dair spamming but this clearly shows that U are one of the few here that give Dair fans a bad name…U have ur ship and they have theirs..get over it an leave them alone….U R not a cyber bully and U cannot determine the way a show will go,just as U R passionate about Ur ship so R the Chair fans, the writers have the last say at the end of the day NOT U or anybody else.

• LAWD says:

Stop replying to every pro Chair comment like a psycho. You aren’t fooling anyone and are extremely annoying. My goodness Dair fans are immature.

• Bob says:

IDGAFALSDDCBOSIA! Give it your best shot.

32. Elizabeth says:

“Muppets Take Manhattan” reference FTW!

33. Kelly says:

I could not be less interested in GG’s 100th episode now. Why would I want to see Blair marrying some guest star? Blair marrying Chuck? I’m there. THAT would be a real reward for the fans that have stuck through this show despite the misery and angst that’s been foisted on them.
    When are the Chuck and Blair fans going to get some payoff for sticking by GG despite all the crap? Chenny, IP, Dair crap, etc.
    Come on Safran.

34. jackie says:

That is Cary’s last name :)

35. Murphy says:

more Castle , Please!

36. GoldenFleece says:

I think I’ll skip the 100th episode for Gossip Girl. Tell me when the writers are ready to bring Chuck and Blair back together. Sick of the third parties and the constant obstacles. It’s insane.

37. Amanda says:

I wish Safran was serious when he said Blair and Serena’s relationship is the core of gg. It just not look like that anymore. All I see is the writers trying to replace it with their forced Dair scenes. They are so dumb if they think Dan/Blair can carry this show emotionally. THEY CAN’T. This show should just go back to Blair/Chuck and Serena/Blair. I am so tired of the writers forcing Dan/Dair on me. IT’S NOT WORKING. And as the ratings show, I think they know too. i really miss gg seasons 1 and 2. Since s3 this show just keeps getting worse and worse.

• DairLove says:

The worst thing the show could do is keep repeating itself. Chuck and Blair are so boring. How many more times can they get together, then break up, get together, then break up? Not to mention Chuck’s a manwhore with daddy issues and Blair can do better.

• Vina says:

The only reason Chuck and Blair are not together permanently is that the writers have expressly admitted they can’t write happy stories. They live for the drama. For destroying their relationship for the sake of drama. I can see them holding out on reuniting C & B until the series finale. A lot of people want to see them through to the end.

I completely agree that Dan and Blair can’t carry this show emotionally, not like Chuck and Blair have. There’s no comparison when it comes to their chemistry, history, wit, sexiness, and love for each other. Blair is a lot more complex than people regard her. She needs something more grand than a fluffy fairytale, something more real than a connection over books and movies. Dan will never ever be able to match every aspect of Blair.

38. Edith says:

Dear Josh Safran, I can tell you that neither Chair fans or DB fans care about stupid french prince. Serena being B’s maid of honor was expected, nothing out of this world here, unless they run off together before the wedding.

39. Charlotte says:

Thanks for the scoop on GG but I’ll pass on the big 100 episode. Unless Blair is running away from the wedding with Chuck I have zero interest. Glad Serena is Blair’s maid of honor though

40. Jill says:

Oh, if it is Grace, I can’t wait to see her getting Alicia in trouble with Diane. She and Will need to be outed, and that weird, awkward whatever it is just needs to end. It’s brought down the whole show this season so far, in my opinion.

Even if Blair’s wedding is to Louis and whatnot, I can’t imagine that Chuck won’t play a prominent part in the 100th episode. Chuck by far is the most interesting character on the show. I definitely want to see a focus on Blair and Serena’s friendship, a cornerstone of the show, and them getting along the whole time, no contrived conflict or anything.

• Jill says:

And if it is a callback to the GG pilot, hopefully we’ll get a lot of Serena and Nate. They go so well together, and I love when they actually get to interact. In fact, it should be a whole Blair/Serena/Chuck/Nate fest on the 100th episode … the NJBC.

• Ashley says:

Nate sleeping with Diana, then Ivy (already been set in motion), and then starting something with Serena, all in 12 episodes? That would be too much, even for GG.

I’m actally hoping Dan and Serena start to get closer again in the second half of the season.

• HazzyDee says:

Wait….you want the Will/Alicia hook up to be over? Can I ask why?

• sarah says:

Not the original commenter but I find it really boring. They’re obviously not in the same place and I don’t want to watch actors pretend to have sex without there being something more interesting behind it.

• Daniel says:

Will loves Alicia. Alicia does not love Will. She gave it a try but now she knows that she ultimately doesn’t want him. It will end and Will will be hurt. That’s the interesting part for me.

I want to state for the record that I love the character of Jackie. Of course, she’s not the best person but she’s interesting. I find the way the handles herself fascinating.

• Jill says:

As I said in my original post, the whole thing with Will and Alicia is weird and awkward and in my opinion, it’s brought down the whole show this season. Something has been totally off, and it’s that; it’s making Alicia too different or something. Also, I’ve never seen chemistry between Alicia and Will, and she seems too old, mature, etc. for him. Which seems funny, because that’s one of the biggest complaints people had about Celeste, and all I could think was, “That’s what I’ve been saying about Alicia the whole time,” since the first season. I’ve always seen more chemistry between her and Peter even if they’re not talking, just on the phone with one another, etc. Not that means I want them back together, but there’s more there.

41. erica says:

OMG WEDDING!!! Noo way B will run off with her so-called “prince”. The real fairytale has always been waiting in the Upper East Side with a certain Bass! RUNAWAY BRIDE!!! They really want to reward us long time fans for sticking on? BRING US CHAIR!! I don’t even care at this point, anyone BUT Louis!! I can’t imagine Blair marrying Louis, that will ruin whatever is left of the show.

42. D says:

Just as long as JJ and Will don’t split up, I’ll be happy. Looking forward to see Castle and Beckett hand-cuffed to each other. Thanks for the spoilers Michael! ;)

• Cari says:

I agree about JJ and Will. It would be nice to see a TV couple who can actually work through their issues. But I’m in favor of any story that gives JJ more screen time.

43. JenH says:

Isn’t the Sheriff the Huntsmen? That’s what I’ve thought since moment one.

44. e says:

Joshua Safran makes me miss Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz so much. never thought it was posible.

45. RyanD says:

The sheriff in Once Upon A Time is not Brtish. He’s Northern Irish.

• Captain says:

British means anyone who comes from Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales). Technically Northern Ireland isn’t in Great Britain but since it’s apart of the UK, it’s usually lumped in as British.

46. Erin says:

My apologise Ausiello for my failure at a first question. I will try my best to stay abreast of all information coming my way from now on so as to not offend you with my ignorance again :)

47. Captain says:

If it’s followed by a slap, you know she kisses Dan. Also, if they’re going to break up Liam/Annie again, don’t put them back together. That one episode Mark/Lexie were together last year on Grey’s was NOT worth the build-up. Give them a real story or wait until the writers plan to.

48. LMAO says:

Do you really expect us to believe that anyone in the world is “pretty excited” to hear the Taub babies story? I understand your need to prove your loyalty to Yaitanes, but please try better with fake questions next time.

49. Aware1 says:

OMG the Castle spoiler!!! It’s probably episode 10, “Cuffed”. Sounds awesome!!

50. julie says:

Butters, not only are you getting the last cookie for being right, but you’re also my newest pal! A-freakin’-men!!!