Exclusive Parks and Rec Video: Apocalypse LOL!

Leslie Knope is about to face her biggest test yet as Pawnee’s fearless parks leader: Armageddon!

In this Thursday’s Parks and Recreation, former CHiPs sergeant Robert Pine guest stars as a cult leader who insists the world is about to end.

Leslie takes the news in relative stride, although she does express concern over the toll the imminent apocalypse will take on, um… push play below and see for yourself.

1. Linda says:

Beyond excited!!

2. Katie says:

Yes! Love it! Can’t wait!!

3. Lame just like this show.. and no people i do not need 150 comments telling me that i am not right or don’t have the right to an opinion.. or even worse tools who state that a comment section is not for people who do not like a show. So if you are gonna do that.. it is and will be only a showcase of your own intolerance.

Parks and Recs is so overrated.. i know it’s the hip thing in the USA.. But really it is just plain stupid, not original at all.. jokes are lame, old or just not funny. I’ve tried it.. it sucks

• BoyToy says:

Worst comedy on television. They should cansel this lame crap.

• Danny says:

You had me at meat tornado.

• Anna says:

I can take your criticism…as long as you don’t like Glee. If you like Glee, you cannot be taken seriously.

• Matt says:

You’re dumb. Go away. Why bother going onto a page about a show you don’t like?

• Jason says:

You are already trying to insult the haters before they even get a chance to comment on your post, if they do at all. What does that say about your own intolerance?

• DUH says:

what’s more intolerant are people who can’t take the heat stemming from their opinions. yours is not absolute. but it’s okay, not everyone can have good taste.

• Keith says:

Opinions are like butts (insert another word) . Everyone’s got one and they all stink ;)

• L B says:

So you already know why you’re wrong then. Disclaiming with “and don’t try and tell me why I’m wrong with the following reasons” doesn’t prove anything except your own wilful ignorance.

Why don’t you go back to watching ‘Two and a Half Men’ or something on Spike. Or better yet, considering you don’t seem to be from the USA, go back to watching your terrible British soap operas. ‘Emmerdale’ is clearly so much better than Parks & Rec. And hey, if I’ve pegged you wrong and you happen to be from Canada or somewhere else in Western Europe, well you don’t have anything good on your television anyway. At least nothing that your own country had any hand in producing.

Parks & Recreation is well written, fantastically acted, and an all around quality piece of lasting comedy. I’m sorry if there aren’t enough boobs or explosions or slapstick comedy bits for you, but there’s plenty of other crap that appeals to your demographic. Why don’t you go spend time watching that instead of commenting here. Or better yet, try a good book. (It’s painfully obvious that you need one.)

• 2cool4u says:

parks and rec is mad decent

4. Aprilcot26 says:

I love P&R and just bought “Pawnee: The Greatest City in America.” Leslie Knope for president! :)

5. Jeff says:

I love Parks and Recreation. :)

6. john says:

And what, keep the office? This is amazing compared to the new office

7. Francis A says:

I too get tired of hearing this/that show is SO lame…. Humor comes in all different ways. Parks does such a great job at subtle sweet humor that’s intelligent & character development without the cheese or cliche. Their characters actually get to grow! And that’s braver writing….. I heart Leslie Knope!!!!!

• Megan says:

I agree to no end! I hate it when people say that a show is awful just because it’s not their style… and I won’t tell them that a show they love is awful (even though it might be) because I am tolerant of other opinions… and even if Parks and Rec isn’t their type of show, they can at least respect the fact that it is well done and fresh, as so few comedies are today.