'Law-Enforcement Crushes' Day 8: X Files vs. Dollhouse, Without a Trace vs. Cold Case

Round 1 of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament comes to a close with today’s quartet of match-ups, and that means we’ll soon be left with only 32 hotties from our initial field of 64.

The latest combatants in our single-elimination showdown include characters from Twin Peaks, MI-5, CSI, Third Watch, The X-Files, Dollhouse, Without a Trace, and Cold Case.

Law-Enforcement Hotties Day 6: 24, Alias, JAG,
Due South, CHiPs, Santa Barbara and L&O Guys Do Battle!

What does this mean to you and your family? It means that it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same!

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will test the strength of your respective character crushes. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn in November.)

Day 7 of Hot-Cop Face-Off: Vote for Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Chuck, Criminal Minds and More!

Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.

What’s more, if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (38)

• There’s my Mulder!

Comment by dee – October 31, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MULDAAAAH!!!!! :D

Comment by Anita – October 31, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GRISSOM!!!!!!
    I miss him so much :(

Comment by Dessy – October 31, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MULDER!!!!!!!

Comment by Lani – October 31, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MULDER!

Comment by s – October 31, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. This is as good as it gets? Bosco and Mulder? Besides the fact DD is it, hands down, at least give the man some competition!

Comment by JonLaw – October 31, 2011 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Scotty from “Cold Case” was so very yummy.

Comment by Carrie – October 31, 2011 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOSCO!!!!!

If you have never seen Third Watch, you’re missing out.

Comment by Sally – October 31, 2011 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seeing his face there honestly made me SO HAPPY.

Comment by Totally Mrs. Boscorelli – October 31, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m really glad to see him too. And I can’t believe his poll is so close. I do like Grissom, but Bosco is sooo much hotter and he was a fantastic character. I honestly believe Third Watch was a better show than CSI, but I guess most people think otherwise.

Comment by MJ – October 31, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The “Without a Trace” choice really should have been Danny Taylor/Enrique Murciano or Martin Fitzgerald/Eric Close.

Comment by Maria – October 31, 2011 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very interesting – there isn’t a single show in this round that I have ever watched. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Comment by Melody – October 31, 2011 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MULDERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! Typical only two shows I have watched, X Files and Dollhouse are up against each other. But while Mulder is my all time favourite character ever (and I don’t necessaily mean crushable, although he is) it’s just no competition. Shame, though, cuz I’d have voted for Ballard against everyone else in this particular bracket.

Comment by Katy – October 31, 2011 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • there is and will never be someone like MULDER.

Comment by elevendcc – October 31, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love MacFadyen, but how about a little Armitage. Richard is the best.

Comment by K – October 31, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I prefer Rupert Penry-Jones over both! I love Adam.

Comment by Sally – October 31, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Duchovny’s got this.

Comment by austen. – October 31, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry but how is Matthew MacFadyen not wining this round?

Comment by Gabrielle – October 31, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yummers, my favorite. I think most people have never seen MI5, my current favorite TV show.

Comment by Lara – October 31, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I think if MI-5 were an American show,he would be winning by a mile. I love MI-5 and Matthew McFadyen was great in it.

Comment by Musica1 – November 1, 2011 01:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe Danny Taylor/Enrique Murciano from “Without a Trace” isn’t on the list! He can’t be left out! He’s so charming!

Comment by Stella – October 31, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, he was WAY more crushable than Anthony LaPaglia.

Comment by Brooke – October 31, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paul Ballard!! He’s a sexy sexy man!!

Comment by Princess Adora – October 31, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Paul Ballard! He was amazing, and the actor was just incredible both as Ballard and Helo. My little nerd brain is blowing up at the possibility that he might lose, even if it is to Mulder.

Comment by Rachel – October 31, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maurice Boscorelli! I miss him so much. My DREAM would be a show with he and Adam Baldwin. I would die a happy fangirl. Where is Jason Wiles? I want to see him on a show now!!

Comment by Ali – October 31, 2011 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Tom Quinn. Too bad we couldn’t vote for Adam, Danny and Lucas North as well. Spooks/MI-5 get the best looking guys.

Comment by AT – October 31, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bosco is in a different league than Grissom. Grissom is okay but Bosco was just perfect. Jason Wiles nailed that character so well. I miss him, I miss Bosco and I miss Third Watch. With so many crappy shows, I wish TW would come back as a spinoff.

Comment by Ali – October 31, 2011 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • in what world is David Duchovny more crushable than Tahmoh Penikett?! Google them shirtless, Mulder looks like the Staypuff marshmellow man next to Tahmon.

Comment by tom – October 31, 2011 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good old days Mulder!! :)

Comment by nitemar – October 31, 2011 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bosco FTW!!!

Comment by Michelle – November 1, 2011 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mulder FTW! I’ve had a fierce crush on him since the seventh grade!

Comment by Aprilcot26 – November 1, 2011 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SPOOKY!!!!

Comment by Bob – November 1, 2011 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MULDER!!!

Comment by lipsticksocialism – November 1, 2011 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on Dale Cooper has to win.

Comment by redalert – November 1, 2011 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yet he’s barely ahead of a virtual unknown (in the US, anyway) from MI-5. Twin Peaks aired before a lot of the kiddie voters here were born, and they don’t have any idea what it is.

Comment by Rebecca – November 1, 2011 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kinda of feel like Mulder is the only crushable guy in this bracket. Is it just me?

Comment by Blame Leno!! – November 1, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any way David Duchovny doesn’t take this whole contest? Though I suppose Johnny Depp could do it. The only thing that annoys me is that I think Johnny Depp is going to win it based on his current appeal…no way 80% of the audience on this website even remembers or ever saw 21 Jump Street. That show is way too old school.

Comment by Amber – November 2, 2011 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me or is the Dale Cooper (Twin Peaks) verus Tom Quinn (MI5) poll result missing? I only see 3 poll results in the article.

Comment by Matthew – November 4, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post