Exclusive

Bones Stars Tackles Burning Qs: Angela's Real Name? Oscar Nominee to Play Hodgins' Dad?

Bones‘ long-awaited seventh season bows Thursday (9/8c on Fox), but Michaela Conlin and T.J. Thyne are getting the party started today.

In the following video, the actors behind spouses-with-child Angela and Hodgins gamely tackle a series of burning Bones fan questions.

Bones Scoop: The Latest on Those ‘Bonus’ Episodes

Among the nagging mysteries the pair weigh in on: What is Angela’s real name? Who would Thyne cast as Hodgins late father (via flashback, natch)? And which character does Conlin prefer playing: Married Angela or Single Angela?

Answers to those questions and more are just a click away…

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, News, Scoop, Spoilers, Video

1. DJ Doena says:

May I ask, why such a video would be region-locked?

It’s a promotion video FCOL!

2. Tiva4Life says:

Love those two <3

3. Deena says:

Can’t watch it :(

What is Angelas read name? I always wondered heh

4. Katy says:

Can’t view it!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :(

5. Annika says:

Could some kind soul give us who can’t watch it the answers, please :)

• karen says:

Choice of Hodgins father–Gene Wilder
      Angela’s real name–might be disclosed at end of this season.
      Angela relieved (in character’s) to be a one guy girl

6. Bob says:

Gene Wilder as his father.
    Did NOT reveal Angela’s real first name (she said maybe by end of season).
    Didn’t directly answer Married vs. Single Angela, but said she was glad the marriage finally paid off for fans.

7. Ritz says:

Youtube link please…
    We ask it all the time ! We’re not all US residents !!

8. katie says:

for those of you who can’t watch the video, here’s the rundown of the answers:

michaela likes playing married angela best

tj would cast gene wilder as his father

they do not reveal angela’s real name, but say maybe by the end of the series

and tj does not plan on shaving or taking his shirt off any time soon.

9. Krystel says:

Michaela says that Angela is better being the married Angela, and that hopefully by series end, we will actually learn her real name. TJ may shave, and bare his chest this year, and if he could cast anyone as his father (who is dead) it would be Gene Wilder.

10. econruth says:

The music in the background drowns out their answers. Why oh why do they need to put in some kind of soundtrack? I never see this done correctly.

11. Carol says:

Many thanks to those who have answered the questions on behalf of people like me who cannot watch the video.

12. Wendy says:

I love Angela/Jack as much as Booth/Brennan! Thanks for the video interview! :)

13. 1mars says:

If Angela likes playing married so much, let’s hope she (and writers) cut down on the lusting she still does after Booth. Pretty inappropriate now. IMO

14. Amy says:

• BiA says:

“i love tvline b/c it keeps me up to date on things, but sad that i can’t watch videos like this b/c of my location. oh well…i live in spain so i shall console myself with paella and churros. thanks for all that you do tvline and keep up the good work!”

Ya, I live in brasil, so I’ll just console my self by looking at hot guys, now where can I find them? Seriously though, I watched the youtube video and there’s no way to say you don’t love those two. Very nice on the inapropriate ‘rated R’ question, very enjoyable. I think more enjoyable than their answers were their reactions to the questions. For those of you who haven’t seen it, there’s a youtube link for this video in one of the first posts.

15. Liz says:

Can’t see it… :(

16. Lisa says:

I can’t wait for Bones this Thursday! Oh, and to find out what Angela’s real name is.

17. Wendy says:

YouTube link for people outside the US:

18. claire says:

I thought Hodgins was the last heir of his wealthy family…
    I can’t watch the video either but why would they cast his father ??

19. june says:

They didn’t cast Booth’s father yet, they didn’t do Booth’s father planned flashback, why would they do it with Hodgins father? Delusional.

• BiA says:

Not delusional, just unlikely, they didn’t do it with Booth’s father cause David’s performance was so good and the story so compelling that it wasn’t necessary, but with Hodgins, who knows? I don’t think we can rule it out ’till they rule it out.

• Wendy says:

How is it delusional to say that when these questions are from the fans? They asked, he answered.

20. melanie says:

its great that you guys posted in on youtube, but some countries, like china, also block youtube. i dont understand why its so hard for TVLine to have its videos accessible to everyone? Has TV Line ever addressed why it makes its videos for US only? Is it a requirement by their networks or something?????

21. Angela says:

Found the video on you tube ;)

22. LMMM says:

The Michelle Branch song sucks big time.

23. cher says:

Love these two together as characters and actors. They seem like they always have a great time.

24. Nita says:

Wanted to know if Mechaela’s real father is the zz top singer that plays Angela’s father.

25. Athena says:

ARGHHH why can’t we see this in Australia?? I think it is only for America -.-

26. merlyn says:

can’t w8 to watch the full season 8 of bones! they don’t have the copy yet! i buy it so i can watch it full time! don’t have time to watch it episodes by episodes.