Exclusive First Look: Bones 'Branch'es Out With Romantic Booth-Brennan 'Music Video'

Bones has a six-season history of creating romantic tension in the midst of the gory and gruesome, so what better occasion than Halloween to release a new (and swoon-inducing) promo that traces the relationship arc between the now-expecting Booth and Brennan?

Set to “Loud Music,” the new single from Michelle Branch, the four-minute spot features face-slaps, smooches, costumes (!), skeletons, and Booth saying “rubba da belly!” Watch now, as an amuse-bouche to Bones‘ Season 7 premiere (Thursday, 9/8c on Fox).

1. Meg says:

Omg! I love this video! It makes me so excited to see the new season! I love this show! I can’t wait, only two more days!

2. cattswhiskers says:

GRRRRRR! cos i’m in the uk we can’t watch it! :(

3. Anouk says:

I can’t see it !! Is it a joke?? I live in france and i can’t wait !! I want to see this video!!

4. Teal says:

If you’re having trouble viewing the video you can watch it at this website.

5. Kim says:

I have never been more excited for a TV season to start, the spoilers for this show just keep getting better and better! Thanks to Hart Hanson, cast, and crew of BONES for giving us something to look forward to week after week. Great job on this video as well.

6. rachelle says:

this video is LITERALLY the best thing i’ve experienced in so long! so many of my favorite scenes of the two of them together!! how can someone see this video and say that B and B got together too suddenly?? it looks like they’ve been dating for years! i LOVE this vid and could KISS the genius who thought to compile and release it for us fans!

7. Carmen says:

It’s back Thursday? OMYes!

8. Hannah says:

ok did anyone else besides me notice that tha kissin’ scene right after tha kissin’ scene from tha dream episode is a kissin’ scene we havent seen yet? that its a season seven kissin’ scene. just wonderin.

(and sorry bout my weird grammar. im from way down south and i sometimes type tha way i speak.)

9. Nics says:

the ending!!! OMG! the ending!!!