Exclusive First Look: Bones 'Branch'es Out With Romantic Booth-Brennan 'Music Video'

Get More: Premieres, Previews, Video

Bones has a six-season history of creating romantic tension in the midst of the gory and gruesome, so what better occasion than Halloween to release a new (and swoon-inducing) promo that traces the relationship arc between the now-expecting Booth and Brennan?

Set to “Loud Music,” the new single from Michelle Branch, the four-minute spot features face-slaps, smooches, costumes (!), skeletons, and Booth saying “rubba da belly!” Watch now, as an amuse-bouche to Bones‘ Season 7 premiere (Thursday, 9/8c on Fox).

Comments (99)

• Omg! I love this video! It makes me so excited to see the new season! I love this show! I can’t wait, only two more days!

Comment by Meg – October 31, 2011 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GRRRRRR! cos i’m in the uk we can’t watch it! :(

Comment by cattswhiskers – November 1, 2011 01:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t see it !! Is it a joke?? I live in france and i can’t wait !! I want to see this video!!

Comment by Anouk – November 1, 2011 02:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you’re having trouble viewing the video you can watch it at this website.

Comment by Teal – November 1, 2011 04:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never been more excited for a TV season to start, the spoilers for this show just keep getting better and better! Thanks to Hart Hanson, cast, and crew of BONES for giving us something to look forward to week after week. Great job on this video as well.

Comment by Kim – November 1, 2011 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this video is LITERALLY the best thing i’ve experienced in so long! so many of my favorite scenes of the two of them together!! how can someone see this video and say that B and B got together too suddenly?? it looks like they’ve been dating for years! i LOVE this vid and could KISS the genius who thought to compile and release it for us fans!

Comment by rachelle – November 1, 2011 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is exactly what I was thinking. It is literally a video of their years of dating. I LOVE it!

Comment by Betty – November 1, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s back Thursday? OMYes!

Comment by Carmen – November 1, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ok did anyone else besides me notice that tha kissin’ scene right after tha kissin’ scene from tha dream episode is a kissin’ scene we havent seen yet? that its a season seven kissin’ scene. just wonderin.

(and sorry bout my weird grammar. im from way down south and i sometimes type tha way i speak.)

Comment by Hannah – November 1, 2011 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the ending!!! OMG! the ending!!!

Comment by Nics – November 2, 2011 02:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post