Exclusive First Look: Bones 'Branch'es Out With Romantic Booth-Brennan 'Music Video'

Bones has a six-season history of creating romantic tension in the midst of the gory and gruesome, so what better occasion than Halloween to release a new (and swoon-inducing) promo that traces the relationship arc between the now-expecting Booth and Brennan?

Set to “Loud Music,” the new single from Michelle Branch, the four-minute spot features face-slaps, smooches, costumes (!), skeletons, and Booth saying “rubba da belly!” Watch now, as an amuse-bouche to Bones‘ Season 7 premiere (Thursday, 9/8c on Fox).

1. Katy says:

Can’t watch AGAIN!!!! Second Bones clip today that can’t be viewed outside US!!!!! :( sob sob sob will have to scour youtube to see if i can find it!!!!

2. Samantha says:

Longest wait of my life! Be Thursday already!

3. English says:

Love love love love love!!!!

4. O'Brien says:

People who can’t see it, I’m so sorry! But it must be on youtube soon. I think there’s a new kiss at 1:42 – Booth’s weaing a holster, and I cannot recall any kiss in the past where that was happening.

Also, the ending. I AM DEAD. THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE BACK, STAT.

5. Rita says:

Can not watch…..again!!!!

6. Melanie says:

These two are so adorable!

7. Carrie says:

UGH This is epic. It’s an official fanvid from Bones to us. I also love it because it’s a reminder to all the people who were annoyed by the baby storyline that Booth and Brennan have been through SO much. This video does a great job of highlighting all the moments that were friendly at the time but that helped create a bond and relationship between them. I’m sitting here squee-ing like a hardcore fangirl. CAN’T WAIT FOR THURSDAY NIGHT!!!

8. javier ruiz says:

uuuuuuuuu in mexico like bones to

9. Jenny says:

I LOVE this! Making Bones pregnant is the best thing to happen to the show in a while!!! I seriously CAN’T WAIT for Thursday!!! :)

10. Upset wiewer says:

I’m not from Narnia! Let me watch this. It’s really stupid that people out of US can’t watch it.

11. Angel says:

Squee. Can not wait. I am such a geek I can tell you almost all of the episodes and what season. Squee.

12. Carol says:

Polly, you’re a doll for sharing the video address! Much appreciated.

13. Amy says:

how have I never watched this show before?!

14. Hannah says:

Y what happens in the movie clip

15. Lucas says:

Not available outside the US. The internet does not work that way! Free flow of information for goodness sake.

16. Alexandra says:

I can’t access the video either :(…I’m in Winnipeg, Canada.

17. darkn3ss says:

Nice Work !! can’t wait !!

18. 1mars says:

It’s on Utube now and well worth the search.

19. Jonna says:

LOVE IT! Can’t wait for new season! FINALLY!

20. Angie the second says:

I am so super uber excited right now. That was what I wanted to see. I could not believe it. It’s like I was not seeing what I thought I was seeing. I had to rewatch it 6 or so times(laughing and giggling like a teenager again).When they kissed you could see Booths face and he was so happy he was glowing. Oh,can’t forget about the end of the promo where he wanted to rub her belly. How darn cute was that? I am telling you, these are just two actors who play their characters well and have such amazing chemistry when they’re together. Even though I am impatiently waiting for Thursday to get here, I can now finally be somewhat happy to see at least one smooch before the premeire. This is not only going to be the absolute best time for us Bones fans, but I have a feeling in my bones that this will be the greatest season ever. Sidenote-Hoping that the scene where they have an interrupted make out session is in Thursdays episode(one of the people who viewed Thursday’s show said there was a promising makeout session-hope he was right).

21. Amber says:

Ahh! Love it! Can’t wait til thursday!! Belly rub, Rubba da belly! >_<

22. Tonya says:

you guys are so mean for posting these when basicly half the people cant see it! :( i wanna see it….

23. Katy says:

Guys, Polly posted a link to the vid half an hour ago – just click on the link, watch it and RELAX!!! I KNOW it’s annoying – trust me I’m from the UK and seached for over 20 mins before Polly so kindly posted the link, it’s well worth the wait. But I agree with what everyone is saying about the unfairness that people outside USA can’t view it – there are so many people who come to this site from around the world, I’m from the UK and visit it at least twice a day and there have been TWO Bones vids posted that can’t be viewed (I know I’m repeating from my earlier post but you’ve got me started now haha!) But I can watch other vids, from HIMYM and Fringe, which I have watched today – so is there a reason why some can be watched here and others can’t? wish there was some consistency! I started out trying not to moa but the more I thought about it, the more annoyed I got that I had to spend so long looking for the link to a site that WOULD let me view! But I reiterae there IS a link to a site where you can watch the vid and it at least worked for me here in lil old England! And it is an AMAZING vid!!!!!!!!!

24. Leriam10 says:

are they kidding me with this promo! is ridiculous. OMG! so adorable…I cant wait for thursday! seriously that day can’t come fast enough.

25. Eli says:

U guys do kno that if u can’t see the video here then u can go to YouTube cuz fox posted it on their YouTube channel

26. M says:

writers, please don’t mess this up, please don’t mess it up, please don’t mess it up. this is the only show i still race home to watch and then steal the tv from young children with complete disregard for their feelings

27. john says:

Is a summary of each season, we look forward to season 7

28. Tonya says:

I loved it!!!!! Can’t wait til the new season starts in a few days!!!!

29. Sherry Scott says:

Loved the video but the song stunk. That was the best music they could do??!

30. shiningstarz1210 says:

Excited! I can’t believe Bones is pregnant. Yay!

31. Louise says:

This makes waiting for months worth it!!…God I cant freaking wait until thurs…manic excited..lol

32. NOVEMBER3RD says:

1:42…. I JUST DIED <3

33. blueyes says:

I cant wait til thursday but I hpe they dont get together it would ruin things…

34. charity says:

Am I the only one that is worried it will become more of a romance than what it has always been? I mean they already have an epic love story. Don’t get me wrong. I am really excited with where this is going, but I worry it would only disappoint if they take the other elements away. Bones is already awesome.

• Alison says:

I am sure they will keep a good balance!

• CarlagUK says:

I don’t think we need worry. These two people are so complex that there will always be some kind of tension. They view many aspects of life so differently,but they love each other. I think the writers seem to be handling the situation very well. I know only time will tell but I am going to trust them to do the right thing. Looking forward to seeing how the series evolves. There are of course murders to solve and other characters who are major contributors tp the show’s success. I think we have to wait until the 16th November here in the UK to see the first episode but I am sure it will be worth the extra wait

ENJOY!! US fans

35. Amy says:

That just made me smile. I cannot wait until Thursday!!!

36. Kat says:

OMG!! I love it. I can’t wait till Thursday. It is going to be EPIC!

37. Billie says:

I had no problems watching the video. I LOVE Bones!! I cancelled my tv subscription a few months ago and this is the ONLY show I will go out of my way to watch.

38. Nov.3rdNeedsToComeQuick says:

I love the video, except for the music choice. Michelle Branch is a terrible song writer/singer…

39. bubbles0526 says:

Love, love, love this video! SO many of my favorite scenes! But I agree with some of the others….I can’t figure out where the kiss from 1:42 is from…maybe a new scene? Cannot wait for Thursday!

40. Lyss says:

The clip at the end?! I cannot WAIT to see that live! This is a GREAT video!!! I keep hitting the replay button!!!! THANK YOU for this lovely dose of B&B!

41. becky says:

AWESOME!!!!!!!Love the new shots of upcoming episodes. Can’t wait.

42. Jillian says:

The kiss from 1:42 is a new scene from season 7.

43. men says:

good . Thank you

44. C J Fig says:

I’m sooo excited to see the new episodes… don’t know if I’m more excited now or just as exicted and anxious when I was watching my Texas Rangers in the World Series!!!

45. kings of kings hhh says:

i recon they will be good as a couple and i can’t wait till it comes out

46. Tiffany L says:

OMG, what can I say. They are just so sweet!!! Can’t help smiling. especially when I saw the scene from S1″Special Agent…” and their classic classic kiss in front of mistletoe!!

I don’t know why this summer/and fall don’t seem as long as before. is it because I know they will always come back and even more awsome than before?!!LOL. And many more things to expect from this show. In addition to the B&B line, I also expect the Angela line and their new baby. Maybe more Stories about Sweets? And….what will happen to the interns (although my fav. one died in last season TUT).

47. AngelMoonGirl says:

Oh geez. This is perfect. I can’t stop watching! OMFG only a few days left! (I love how Fox is so excited, THEY’RE making fanvids! XD)

48. Kris says:

What episode was the clip at 2:11 from? I didn’t recognise it.