Day 7 of Hot-Cop Face-Off: Vote for Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Chuck, Criminal Minds and More!

And on the seventh day, they arrested.

Yes, folks, we’ve reached Day 7 of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and we’ve got hotties from Dexter, Luther, Criminal Minds, Haven, Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, and Chuck entering the fray of our 64-player, single-elimination showdown.

Law-Enforcement Hotties Day 6: 24, Alias, JAG,
Due South, CHiPs, Santa Barbara and L&O Guys Do Battle!

What does this mean to you and your family? It means that it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same!

Tomorrow, the “classic” half of our bracket continues with characters who are gone from our screens, but hardly forgotten. Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn in November.)

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will have you committing crimes and misdemeanors on the off chance one of our competitors shows up to cuff you. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

What’s more, if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (119)

• I absolutely LOVE me some Alex O’Loughlin and Thomas Gibson! They are both such great actors. However I am not sure who I would pick if it was between McGarrett (O’Loughlin) and Hotch (Gibson). They are just both such good looking men.

Comment by Audra – November 2, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been a huge Alex O’Loughlin fan since moonlight. I do not sit around all day voting. I actually have a life. When I am not at work saving lives (I am a nurse) I am at home raising my 2 beautiful children. Alex is a wonderful actor. I haven’t seen anything he has played in that I didn’t like. I have no idea why people don’t like him. Maybe just a tad bit jealous?0

Comment by Amy – November 2, 2011 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll say … have a life too, very busy gal, yip jealous (°°,)

Comment by michele de jager – November 2, 2011 10:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex O ~ you have my vote … ♥ you are drop dead gorgeous, sizzling, Shoo Wow … need i say more ♥

Comment by michele de jager – November 2, 2011 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bite your tongue!! Alex is GORGEOUS!!! Lol

Comment by Holly – November 2, 2011 11:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Steve MacGarret vs Michael Westen? Tough choice! I’ll go with Michael, but it’s close… Also, poor Nathan he is so much hotter than that other guy… like, a million times hotter. (but apparently just for me…) Might have something to do with the audience level, I bet a lot more people watch Criminal Minds than they do Haven. Their loss really, Haven kicks ass. Definitely one of my favorite shows.

Comment by Diana – November 3, 2011 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know exactly what kind of matriarch issues certain commentors on here have ( with all the crude references to older women) but it’s a fun poll on who’s character is most crushable. Both characters are hot……come on a burnt spy who can mcgyver his way out of just about every situation and an x navy seal( and if you have ever met any I think he portrays them well…….all out manly and fearless) – Could you really go wrong either way? Although I love Michael Weston, I have to give it to McGarrett ( and if he spoke in his natural accent for his character it would be a hands down choice for me instead of a tough call).

Comment by Cortney – November 3, 2011 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex it’s very beatiful (sorry my english is no perfect )_I am is Italian i no speke english from to very time all, bye bye from ELISABETH ” spero che torni con HAWAII FIVE-O, la 4° stagione l’hanno fatta alla RAI 2 quindi mi auguro che la faranno su AXN scusa se ti ho sritto un ‘po in ingese e un’po in ITALIANO ciao tanti auguri di “BUONA PASQUA”, Ti abbraccio forte scusami ma mi piaci tantissimo e sei + giovane di me ma non mi importa è che sei bello ti prego non te ne andare ritornate tutti siete bravissimi ciao ciao

Comment by ELISA CARDELLI – April 15, 2014 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post