Day 7 of Hot-Cop Face-Off: Vote for Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Chuck, Criminal Minds and More!

And on the seventh day, they arrested.

Yes, folks, we’ve reached Day 7 of our Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Bracket Tournament, and we’ve got hotties from Dexter, Luther, Criminal Minds, Haven, Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, and Chuck entering the fray of our 64-player, single-elimination showdown.

Law-Enforcement Hotties Day 6: 24, Alias, JAG,
Due South, CHiPs, Santa Barbara and L&O Guys Do Battle!

What does this mean to you and your family? It means that it’s time to sit down and vote in the polls below, then alert your friends and fellow TV junkies to do the same!

Tomorrow, the “classic” half of our bracket continues with characters who are gone from our screens, but hardly forgotten. Eventually, our battle will boil down to a finale that pits the ultimate old-school crime-fighter against the ultimate modern-day hero. (Their female counterparts will have their turn in November.)

Every afternoon over the next few weeks, we’ll launch another set of bouts that will have you committing crimes and misdemeanors on the off chance one of our competitors shows up to cuff you. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 1 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

(Oh, and in case you’re wondering/fretting, we put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

What’s more, if you’re interested in the matchups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view), and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (119)

• Oh, putting Idris Elba up vs. Dexter is evil. Idris is just gorgeous, but I’m not a fan of Luther, and Dexter is less eye candy worthy, but it’s my favorite show and character.

Comment by Brooke – October 30, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree!

Comment by Nadz – October 30, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Have to agree. I voted for Idris as John Luther because even though I’m probably more of a “Dexter” fan, I don’t really see M.C. Hall’s titular serial killer as particularly “crushable.”

Comment by DL – October 30, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree !
      I love them BOTH !Putting them head to head this early in the game is just not right.

Comment by Laurel – October 30, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was like Sophie’s choice they are both so gorgeous!

Comment by Karen – October 31, 2011 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Idris Elba is teh hotttness, any time, any day, any way!

Comment by handtalker – October 31, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So difficult! Dexter is super sexy, but Idris Elba? Unbelievably hot! They beat out everyone else in this catergory!

Comment by Mandy – October 31, 2011 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YEEESSSSSSS!!!! Easy peasy today and my faves are all winning – this is the first time I’ve watched most of the shows in each set and MCGARRETT CHUCK AND HOTCH are all winning!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaay!!!! :D

Comment by Katy – October 30, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You are so mean to put Burn Notice up against H50!

Comment by Kaiulani – October 30, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex O’Loughlin sucks!

Comment by Anna – October 30, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’ve got ZERO taste. Alex O’Loughlin is HOT HOT HOT and he’s going to beat the pants off Michael Weston.

Comment by Nellie – October 30, 2011 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Alex O. may win here because his fans have no life, so they can sit all day and vote for him. But the guy is nothing more than a wooden Ken doll.He reads every line as if he were the computer voice from “War Games”. That was why Scott Caan got the Golden Globe nomination instead of Alex. He only wins the polls were the grannies can vote and vote and vote over and over.

Comment by Dallas – October 30, 2011 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Right, because Jefferey Donovan is SUCH a versatile actor. I’d choose Scott Caan over the both of them though…

Comment by MJ – October 30, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • just compare what the two actors had done in their careers, which should shove you just how wrong you are… O’Loughlin easily takes second place for the hottest actor that cannot act to save his life, just after Keeanu Reeves.

Comment by wicked – October 30, 2011 10:15 PM PDT
          • “shove” you… oops sorry, that was a complete slip of the tongue… (oooor… was it?) ^^

Comment by wicked – October 30, 2011 10:20 PM PDT
        • My. My. My. Aren’t you being petty. Sounds like you’re a tad jealous because not only is Alex a talented actor but he is easily one of the hottest guys on the planet., and he has something that you’ll never have HUMILITY.

Comment by Nellie – October 30, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Have you even seen any of Alex O’s movies? Feed, Oyster Farmer, Mary Bryant, Moonlight, The Shield, The Backup Plan, he is a versitle actor and a good one at that!

Comment by sherri – October 31, 2011 06:07 AM PDT
        • You are extremely immature. I voted for Alex and guess what? I only voted once. Also, I’m far from being a granny. Though the “grannies” as you call them have just as much right to crush on a character as anyone else. I’m guessing you haven’t really seen much of him as an actor to make such an uneducated remark. Also, it’s not too often that good actors are appreciated at awards shows. It’s more political anyway. And as much as I like Scott Caan and believe he deserved the nomination, he does have a famous father, so…I mean seriously you’re claiming people who vote for Alex have no life and yet find the time to write a hateful comment on here accusing “older” Alex fans of rigging what is not even a serious poll. LOL.

Comment by AT – October 30, 2011 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You tell them!! I’ve seen almost every movie Alex has made and he commits to every character with such intensity. His transformation into Michael in Feed was awesome. He literally becomes each character and puts everything he’s got into it. The fact that he’s great looking is just icing on the cake. Some people are so insecure the only way they can feel good about themselves is to bash someone else, in this case, Alex. Maybe they should get a life!

Comment by Nellie – October 31, 2011 01:00 PM PDT
        • yes, I totally agree with you, Alex is not the actor of the century, fortunately he has a physical, Scott, or another actor deserves more attention than him, sorry for those who my comment did not like it I think everyone has one, respect them

Comment by Amirak – October 31, 2011 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Of course Alex is not the actor of the century but the question is WHO is more crushable ! so compared to Jeffrey, AOL is the winner! Moreover to know what he looks like I have to search on Google…. even to know who he is !

Comment by Clairon – October 31, 2011 08:16 AM PDT
        • To the “his fans have no life” comments; I an a Femal Fan, I run a Chairman office for a trade company working in 5 different sectors: Agricolture, Industrial, Export, Energy, Machinery, and Petrochemicals.. I speaks 4 languages, got 3 Diplomas, Got huge friends (real nt virual) base, Volunteer in two local organization serving needed people and still got time to travel.. and be a Fan!! As for Alex, his main attraction is nt jst the obvious physical features ( he jst got it with the backup plan) but its his sincerely in whatever he does, his humbleness and modesty toward his raising star and most of all his decency!! i dn’t care if he’s HOT or NOT.. but he’s surely one of the rare public figure with such nice personilty.. and blv me… i ‘ve been watching movies since Clarck Gauible !!! :) ” a grannies” as u call us.. u hv 2 idea!

Comment by Rasha – November 1, 2011 04:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I forgot to add.. I D vote for him…!! he deserve the time i spend Voting…. and i’ll keep voting ;)

Comment by Rasha – November 1, 2011 04:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m 21 and I only voted once because guess what? I do have a life. I just happen to think Alex is absolutely gorgeous. This poll is about hotness, in my opinion – not about their careers or their acting skills. Truly, you just sound like a sad sad man who has no respect for others, or their opinions. It’s cool if you don’t like him, but don’t sit here and insult those that do. It doesn’t make you superior in any way.

Comment by Sara – November 2, 2011 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ohhh pliz Alex’s fans are leading the most incredible nappy life, you do not know what you are talking about!!, those who are not his fans must be miserable,,,i mean the guy is so talented and fan there is nothing like giving up even though he did not win!!

Comment by Brandy – November 3, 2011 12:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh come on Nellie, Anna has taste, it just lies with the female variety, not the men :)

Comment by Jerri – October 31, 2011 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve only seen Alex in a few things, but he definitely played his character in Moonlight different than the one in H50. I think the “wooden” performance he gives on H50 is the way they want the character played. It certainly hearkens back to the old 60′s version of the show. And he was very charismatic as “kissing guy” in the movie “The Holiday,” which is the only other thing I’ve seen him in.

Comment by Musica1 – October 31, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have tried many times to watch Burn Notice, but his monotone voice just grates on my backbone. I like him in the movies he’s played and in other TV programs. I like the other characters in his show. I just do not like the narration by him in the show.

Comment by Barbie – October 31, 2011 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you are the one who sucks!!!! because you do not know where life is,, i mean the guy is hot!!! so pliz wake up,,,,,,,,

Comment by Brandy – November 3, 2011 01:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry, I don’t know who you are, but you are so OUT OF YOUR MIND! You need to sit down and watch his shows (Moonlight, Three Rivers) and rethink your comment.

Comment by Carol – November 3, 2011 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is NO ONE hotter than Steve McGarrett… (and I love Michael Weston but sorry… no comparison when it comes to Steve!)

Comment by cindy – October 30, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re so right. There is no one on this planet hotter than Steve McGarrett!!!

Comment by Becks – November 1, 2011 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is such a stupid poll. people aren’t voting for who they think is “crushable”. it’s pure popularity contest. so why not just be honest and call it “who’s your fave character?” why did i even bother clicking on this link? lesson learned.

Comment by niner – October 30, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you’re taking this that seriously, CNN may be more your speed. It’s all just a little harmless fun. But I do have to say, you don’t tend to crush on people you *don’t* like, so the popularity contest aspect is kind of implied. Go whine elsewhere.

Comment by Ashley – October 30, 2011 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Right on Ashley! you go girl!!

Comment by Nellie – October 30, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Haha! People just love to tear other people down.

Comment by Krystan – October 31, 2011 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw man, Michael Westen VS Steve McGarett? No way?! Sorry Mike but I think Steve has it. :)

Comment by Sam – October 30, 2011 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck vs. Chin?! Why must you make me choose? I’ve always had a soft spot for guys who sing…

Comment by Taylor – October 30, 2011 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you. I’ve had a thing for Daniel Dae Kim for years (back before he was LOST). He is so hot and he’s up against Chuck who is one of the most beloved characters on this site (I love Chuck/Zach Levi too, but he’s no Chin Ho!)…

Comment by Julie – October 30, 2011 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck, Dexter, and Hotch.

Comment by Aiden – October 30, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anna, be nice!
    Alex is kind of cute, but sucks at acting. He is so wooden you could chop him up and build a shed.
    But he keeps getting roles because his abs are very popular with fat post menoupasal woman.
    As long as he is shirtless and they don’t give him too many lines, he is ok. Just turn the volume off and enjoy the view

Comment by Amanda – October 30, 2011 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What do you mean ‘fat post menoupasal woman’??
      I’m 20, definitely not fat or post menopasal, and I think he is one of the hottest guys on television!!!
      And he’s not that bad at acting. The way he plays off Scott Caan (Danny) is great tv to watch!!

Comment by Caitlin – October 30, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Obviously your taste is all in your butt as well. Alex is an extremely talented actor. Maybe if you watched something other than animated shows you would appreciate his acting abilities. Oh, and a lot of us fans are a long way from retirement or menopause.

Comment by Nellie – October 30, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And if u stopped looking at Alex’s butt and check his acting, u would see he has no talent. And he is not that pretty anymore, whatever he made in his face, it makes him look old.

Comment by Amanda – October 30, 2011 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Better get yourself some glasses. You obviously can’t see past the end of your nose!

Comment by Nellie – October 30, 2011 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What exactly have you watched Alex in Amanda? Did you see Mary Bryant? Or how about Moonlight? His guest spot on Criminal Minds was brilliant. Did you see that? I could go on. But seriously calling anyone who enjoys Alex’s acting fat menopausal women is rude and insulting. You may want to remember that old proverb: Emptiest vessels make the most noise. Frankly, your comments do not come across as intelligible, just ignorant. It’s one thing to dislike an actor for whatever reasons, it’s another to pointlessly attack people who like him with silly accusations. It makes you seem petty and entitled.

Comment by Good grief – October 30, 2011 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And I’d like to know why the words “fat” and “menopausal” are so easily used as insults and to dismiss someone’s opinion. Both of those adjectives describe me, but why is my opinion now less valid than when I was skinny and fertile? Would you dismiss someone’s opinion because they have cancer or lost a leg in an accident? Menopause is just a physical fact of life and shouldn’t be thrown out as an insult. (and yea, I voted for Alex even though I don’t watch his show. I find Jeffrey’s acting to be annoying.)

Comment by Granny1 – October 31, 2011 11:32 AM PDT
          • “Good Grief” I couldn’t have said it better. You’ve hit the nail right on it’s head especially with your last sentence. I admire your insight and guts for speaking out.

And “Granny1″, you’re awesome too!! You ROCK. and you are so right with your comments. This person is obviously very young or just plain immature. They need to grow up.

Comment by Nellie – October 31, 2011 01:14 PM PDT
        • Ah or reading this reply of yours ‘he’s not pretty anymore’ maybe you;re not a guy but one of the Moonlight psychos. Whatever you are you keep putting these same comments all over the place and you’re coming across as really rather disturbed. To the degree where you might consider paying a professional for help with your hatred of someone you’ve never met and your clear hatred of women.

Comment by Becks – November 1, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am an avid TV watched and Alex O’loughlin is by far one of the better actors on TV. Once again, this poll is supposed to be fun and not about talent. Who cares if you think he can’t act?? I think he does a damn good job as McGarret. There are far worse actors (Have you ever seen Glee?) on television. Alex is smokin’ hot.
      Oh, I am 25 and a size 2. So I am not some fat post menopausal chick. Who cares if I was? That doesn’t mean my taste in men isn’t valid. If you don’t think he is hot, that just means he isn’t your cup of tea. You don’t have to hate on the people who think he is hot. I don’t think Dexter is sexy, but I don’t care if other people do. How does my having a crush on AOL negatively impact your life?? It doesn’t.

Comment by Krystan – October 31, 2011 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YES! – this totally

Comment by Mando – October 31, 2011 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are so obvious. You go on all the sites with different user names and sock puppet accounts and write the same thing. It’s obvious it’s the same person because of the repeated use of insults to ‘older’ or ‘menopausal women’. You’re properly sick in the head.

Guess what there are actors I don’t like but I NEVER bother to say anything about them because I have something called a life.

It must be so weird living in your bitter, twisted, mentally deranged little world where you hate someone you’ve never met to such a degree. By the way, I think Alex is a good actor, he’s hot yes but I like him for his acting. I’m not menopausal or fat but what is wrong with being older or menopausal? Such nasty hatred of women.

You’re such a creepy mysogynist that I think you’ve got to be a guy. What happened? The wife had a crush on Alex or something? Let it go already.

Comment by Becks – November 1, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How could Nathan from Haven be losing?! Gibson’s old and shows no emotion on the show, ick. And how could Alex O’Loughlin be up against Jeffrey Donovan?!?!?! That should be the finale!!!

Comment by Rachel – October 30, 2011 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously, though, it’s one thing for a network dude to beat a little-known-cable-show dude, but Hotch is not attractive. If he gets past the next round I’m giving up.

Comment by Rachel – October 30, 2011 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 66,5% of the voters beg to differ. To each his own.

Comment by Piper – October 30, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nathan is by far the hotter man. Hotch is only winning cause Haven isn’t that mainstream. Which is a shame because Nathan rocks So. Much. More.

Comment by Claire – October 30, 2011 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • But it all depends on what you find attractive. I’ve seen both shows and yes, Nathan’s good looking, but Hotch being all stoic and completely bad ass is a hugely attractive. I’d put Hotch in my top 10 – no question.

Comment by Billie – October 31, 2011 04:03 AM PDT
          • Here, here, Nathan rocks and so does Haven!

Comment by sherri – October 31, 2011 09:36 AM PDT
      • You have questionable judgment and no taste. Reevaluate your life.
        Hotch is HOT, ffs it’s even in his name.

Comment by Alicia – October 30, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is how Hotch is supposed to be portrayed. His job is tough. What do you expect? For him to be smiling when he goes to a crime scene? I know this is your opinion, but you have obviously never seen the episode of Criminal Minds called “100″. Gibson should have won an award for that episode! It was great acting all around, with tons of emotion.

Comment by Spencer_Reid – November 6, 2011 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McGarret, Chuck enough said

Comment by Kelly – October 30, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Idris Elba is simply gorgeous. I canNOT believe he’s losing.

Comment by Samantha F – October 30, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. And he’s amazing as Luther!

Comment by maggie – October 31, 2011 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How do i vote?

Comment by Drea – October 30, 2011 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh seriously?! Idris against Michael?!?! You are so cruel!!!

Comment by Samantha – October 30, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hate the character (Steve McGarrett) if you must. But not the man.

Comment by drea – October 30, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Completely agree!

Comment by drea – October 30, 2011 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally the easiest day of all for me. I am super happy Dexter and Hotch are winning!!!

Comment by Susie – October 30, 2011 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As far as I’m concerned from looking at the bracket, the hottest cop on there is Derek Morgan hands down! There should be a law against a man oozing that much sex appeal and looking that good. He’d be followed closed by Steve McGarrett. For personality, Castle who is cute but his personality makes him sexier.

Comment by GS – October 30, 2011 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In this round I had two hard choices to make: 1. Michael and McGarrett – McGarrett is hot, but is there really anybody cooler than Michael Westen? I decided the answer is no. 2. Nathan and Hotch – I adore both of their stubborn and stoic demeanors. Well this round I voted: Michael Westen, Chuck Bartowski (congrats on the new business Mr. Carmichael), and Nathan Wuornos.

Comment by Melody – October 30, 2011 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say that the whole “Chuck VS Chin Ho” thing was totally unfair!
    Hawaii five-0 is my new Chuck, my new “drug”.(Some are addicted to gambling, drinking or drugs or something like that, I’m addicted to tv-series.)
    And I have chose Chuck because Zachary Levi is too damn cute, he can sing and he is AWESOME.
    Someone should sign a contract with him immediately.

BTW Alex O’loughlin is a great actor and the people who disagree with me, YOU ARE BLIND!!!

Comment by I ♥ Chuck & Hawaii five-0 – October 31, 2011 03:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am addicted to TV series too.
      I love H50. I am waiting until Chuck is over to watch it. Once I get into a series I can’t stop watching.
      Love Chin and McGarret!!

Comment by Krystan – October 31, 2011 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if alex sucks so much why do he keep getting roles? he’s hot and he can act get over it!

Comment by sofia – October 31, 2011 03:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CBS had egg all over their faces because of the holding contract they gave him and all those failures, The Back Up Plan, Three Rivers. They needed to save face and that is why they put him in a show as just one more actor in the cast and not the leading man .And even with that, they had to add Terry O’Quinn and new characters to the show because the show was losing viewers. It is the less watched CBS show from Monday to Thursday. He is cute , but he is not able to connect with the viewers .

Comment by Gina – October 31, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, he’s connected with this viewer well enough. I think he has great chemistry with his costars (yes, he is the de facto lead, I believe), and though I haven’t seen him in a whole lot, what I’ve seen has impressed me well enough. He’s got some range and he works well with others. He’s believable in H50.
        As for the new cast members, that’s predictable. Most shows rejig come season 2. H50, as I understand it, fell short of becoming the next CSI or NCIS, but it remains a solid hit with fans. The experimentation is to be expected. As long as they don’t stray too far from their roots, I don’t see it as a problem.
        Bottom line, to each his own. I think Alex is terrific.

Comment by laura – October 31, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s the top demo show on any network at ten. Overall viewers don’t count. Variety, Deadline, they all report the demo as that is what matters. So you’re wrong.

Comment by Becks – November 1, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love H50 (the whole show). You Alex haters are becoming a joke, if you a hate a show or disike an actor, you don’t find polls regarding
    said actor to make the same comments through out the internet world, that is so not normal. Sorry, but you fans of a certain show that can’t let it go, get help, or at least try to think of a new comment because the same old crap is getting pretty obvious.

Comment by Really haters – October 31, 2011 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hahaa couldn’t agree more! :)
      Seriously, Alex is hot, he’s a good actor & he’s amazing in Hawaii Five-0, get over it :)

Comment by Hannah – October 31, 2011 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch Luther or Dexter, so I didn’t vote there.

I also don’t watch CM, but even if I did, Nathan Wuornos is so adorable, sweet and wounded-but-stoic that I would have to vote for him.

The other two categories are the hardest in which to decide yet. However, I finally had to go with Steve McGarrett (Michael Westen is just a little scary sometimes) and Chuck (as awesome as Chin Ho is, Chuck’s nerdiness swung the balance his way.) It’s a good thing that this poll is only for fun, huh?

Comment by MelindaB – October 31, 2011 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Alex O’Loughlin because, not only is he great eye candy, he really is a nice guy and very into his fans. During interviews he is so humorous and poised at all times. I love this great guy! And wish him all the best!

Comment by Janet – October 31, 2011 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Alex O’Loughlin is not that attractive, he’s average at best. Besides, during interviews he’s so cold and boring.

Comment by Vanessa – October 31, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Cold and boring? Who are you watching? Alex O is nothing short of completely charming and adorable in interviews. His attractiveness only goes up because of his personality…he’s funny,he’s got a killer smile, and a fantastic a$$.

Comment by LaHageka – October 31, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nathan Wuornos! I wish more people watched Haven. :(

Comment by Tamara – October 31, 2011 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dallas, yes, I totally agree with you, Alex isn’t the actor of the century, fortunately he has a physical, Scott, or another actor deserves more attention than him, sorry for those who my comment did not like it,I think everyone has one, respect them.

Comment by Amirak – October 31, 2011 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ok, Alex O is the most beautiful of all the competitors here, but it’s this the problem, Alex is a physical, nothing else … and humility, how can you know that, you live with him perhaps? if there was no this kind of competition, Alex will never be nominated, nowhere else, so apart be a “Ken”, it is nothing.

Comment by Amirak – October 31, 2011 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You have no idea what you are talking about. Have you ever seen any of Alex’s other work? You know absolutely nothing about him. Until you do..keep your opinions to yourself. You’re making an a** of yourself!

Comment by Muffie – October 31, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sad, all my picks are losing! Not sure how anyone could pick Dexter over Luther, that one made me the saddest!

Curious how you guys picked the match-ups, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the pairings?!

Comment by Rain – October 31, 2011 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excuse me…where the heck is Scott Caan/Danny “Danno” Williams? I’d vote for him in an instant! Oh well…

Comment by Diana – October 31, 2011 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lucas Bryant from Haven is hot.

Comment by Lisa – October 31, 2011 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I to voted for Alex. So sad but I have to agree with the poster that makes Moonlight fans (and I get it) look nuts, I was a big fan Moonlight, and the fans were nuts. I loved the show, but the fans can not let it go, and when the show was cancelled I left the ML crazy fans. I started watching H50, because I loved Daniel and Lost, and to my surprise I saw Alex, voted for both. Not surprised by the hate comments.

Comment by JACKIE – October 31, 2011 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’re crazy and they go all over the internet saying the same boring old stuff all the time. The worst thing I ever saw? One of them who’d met Alex, had a pic with him, he’d been really nice to her and she used to talk about it all the time. Then when he signed up for HFO she turned on him and hated on him everywhere. When he’d taken the time to chat with her and the rest. Some people are crazy and bitter.

Comment by Becks – November 1, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is only going to get harder, isn’t it? Next I suppose you’ll want to know which of my kids is my favorite.

Comment by Jenni – October 31, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Michael C. Hall, but I am worried about all these voters who have a crush on a serial killer? You know the Dark Passenger is not just a euphemism for his penis, right?

Comment by MEGAN – October 31, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McGarrett vs. Michael Westen. Tough call.

Comment by Elizabeth – October 31, 2011 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I tried not to comment but I can’t avoid it.

To the Alex haters out there, I’m far from being menopausal or fat and i think he is as hot as hell but he has much more talent than his abs.
    He is a good and versatile actor. Have you seen his work apart from H5:0? Obviously not or you’d keep your mouth shut.

BTW you could just vote for your favourite without dissing the other guys, it would show more intelligence and respect!

Comment by Alex supporter – October 31, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jeffrey Donovan v Alex O – now that is just nearly unfair. I love them both pretty equally.

Comment by kirads09 – October 31, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CHUCK!CHUCK!CHUUUCK!

Comment by Alessia – October 31, 2011 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CHUUUCCKK

Comment by Alessia – October 31, 2011 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE both Criminal Minds and Hawaii Five-0…. BUT, since this is about hotties, it’s definitely Alex O’Loughlin all the way!!! Shemar Is a close 2nd.

Comment by Chantil – October 31, 2011 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Steve McGarrett is super fine! He is the hands down winner in my books!

Comment by Maria – October 31, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ALEX O’LOUGHLIN ! ! ! IS T BEST !! HAWAII FIVE 0 ! ! !

Comment by Alex07Sp – October 31, 2011 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would say old Chuck is the most ‘crushable’. New Chuck, all married and cool, is not as much fun as nerdy, clumsy Chuck. But still, I’m so totally obsessed with Zachary Levi that there was just no question in who I would vote for.

Comment by marauder – October 31, 2011 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex O’ Loughlin and the entire crew of Hawaii Five-0 are a pride to the movie companion, and i’m sure that Hawaii Five-0 will soon be at the same level 24

Comment by Angel Navia – October 31, 2011 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex O’Loughlin all the way. I have such a man-crush on him :D
    Although, I’d prefer Scoot Caan to be the other nominee from H50. :(

Comment by Leo – October 31, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everybody…this vote is for fun!! chill out. Remember this is entertaining business.. not presidential elections :D like … dislike, watch.. dn’t watch.. Vote.. dn’t.. its OK!! no big deal here.. so, everybody.. chill out please.. and hv fun ;)

Comment by Rasha – November 1, 2011 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Team Wuornos. Love Haven and Nathan. Totally crushable

Comment by Maya – November 1, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Alex O’loughlin there really is no comparence.He is the man,a whole lot of man.

Comment by laura norton – November 1, 2011 10:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alex O’Loughlin is THE MOST CRUSHABLE EVER TO WALK THE EARTH!

Comment by Loriann Jensen – November 2, 2011 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can I just say how glad I am that Nathan Wuornos is on here? That picture doesn’t really do him justice. He figures prominently in my fantasies, just saying.

Comment by Chloe – November 2, 2011 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more! That pic you found is much better. Gotta love Nathan!

Comment by Diana – November 3, 2011 05:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post