Glee Exclusive First Look: Look Out, Kurt — New 'Villain' Sebastian is Going After Blaine!

Will Kurt and Blaine’s first time also be their last?

McKinley High’s trailblazing sweethearts are set to consummate their relationship in Glee‘s Nov. 8 episode titled, appropriately, “The First Time.”

But as you can see in the following exclusive first look image, the outing also marks the introduction of the first significant obstacle for the happy couple — scheming, Blaine-crushing gay Dalton Academy Warbler Sebastian (played by Grant Gustin).

Major Glee Spoiler Alert: Surprising New Triangle to Take Shape During November Sweeps

And make no mistake: This kid is trouble with a capital “T” that rhymes with “P” that stands for potboiler. A Glee insider takes it a step further, declaring Sebastian “our villain this season.”

For Glee Scoop and Spoilers ’round the clock follow me on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello

Comments (292)

• I for one don’t think Blaine would hurt Kurt. I think Kurt is going to be so paranoid about Sebastian that he’s going to push Blaine away himself. I’ve always been a Kurtofsky shipper myself (really hoping he comes out this season) but I know they are much more opposite than Blaine and Kurt are. I just want David to find happiness. That’s what I’m hoping for this season more than anything.

Comment by Eric – October 29, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s hot.

Comment by LC – October 29, 2011 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Sebastian wants to break up Klaine, he needs to be a lot sneakier than just going after Blaine. He needs to make it look like Kurt is cheating on Blaine. And the person he needs for that is Karofsky. We already know Blaine doesn’t like Karofsky and If Sebastian could frame Kurt, that could actually work.

I think the actor who plays Sebatian is very handsome.

Comment by Jeri – October 29, 2011 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone is expecting Blaine and Kurt to have sex. However, i have a feeling they won’t

go all the way. Someone said they have sex the last 10 minutes of the show, but, I don’t

think it will happen.

Comment by Jacki – October 29, 2011 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dost thou question the storm of spoilers we have received that have attested to the ultimate reality of hot gay sex?

Comment by nice try – October 31, 2011 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sebastian looks like Andrew Garfield!

Comment by Naomi – October 30, 2011 01:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh great, they found another way to tell us that the “straight-passing” kind of gay is apparently the only desirable kind of gay. Way to go Glee, continue feeding Kurt’s insecurities and refusing to make Blaine more than a clueless plot device who sings and everyone is in love with for unexplained reasons. Great message you’re sending there.

Comment by SP – October 30, 2011 02:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where the &*$^ did you get this conclusion from?!

Comment by tray – October 31, 2011 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • By watching Glee. You know, those jabs at Kurt’s appearance and apparent lack of sex-appeal, the fact that he was Blaine’s third choice- someone who is actively shown to be attractive to both females and males and “passes” by having one line about how he “loves football”. It’s not that hard to figure out.

Comment by SP – November 1, 2011 02:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BORING. Kurt and Blaine are boring. Break ‘em up to shake ‘em up, I say.

Comment by Crosby – October 30, 2011 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more. The whole fairytale thing is just blah. Every couple on a show has to have drama. And for klaine to be the only couple that hasn’t is very unrealistic. Just like they are. They honestly put me to sleep, but then again maybe that is just because bland anderson is the most boring characetr on tv.

Comment by Tom – October 31, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All this talk of Klaine and this new evil is making me miss glee more!!! ):

Comment by Jessica Lynn – October 30, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blaine and Kurt FOREVER!!!!!!!

Comment by Katie – October 31, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No! NO NO NO NO NO!!! There such a good couple! Don’t break them up. And by the way, does this mean there going to sing Music Man? You said “…capital T and the rimes with P…”

Comment by Sarah – October 31, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am SO TIRED of the love triangle storylines. It was stupid with Finn/Quinn/Rachel and it will be stupid in this case too. Everyone knows that the main pairing will last and there’s no real stakes.

Comment by Molly – October 31, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a huge Darren criss fan and really love what him and Chris cholfer have. I want then to stay just how they are. :)

Comment by cynthia – October 31, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you lot are queers fightin bout gays nd how gud lookin dey are :L

Comment by kathy – October 31, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To those saying they’re tired of Blaine, you can’t blame Darren. He’s a huge success on the show so they put him in more, and who is he to say no? Though I do wish that the original cast wouldn’t become so obscure…
    Anyway, this love triangle should be interesting:)

Comment by Daly – October 31, 2011 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i dont want Blaine to hurt Kurt and to be honest i think if he didnt love kurt he would be going out with him. Kurt may be flamboyant and Blaine may be masculine and you may not see it often but personally i think thats what makes there relationship more special and may actually last. Anyway i hope Blaine doesn’t got for Sebastian because if he does i think i may just cry, and then be angry. :D

Comment by Lindsey – October 31, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • exactly! i agreee! i love blaine<3

Comment by hannah m. – October 31, 2011 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OH YEAH KLAINE SEX!!!!!! :D

Comment by SAMMY – October 31, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree. Kurt is nauseating to watch. I think he is a bad imagine for us gay men and reinforces the stereotype. He is like a girl. And us TRUE gay men don’t like that as the image that is always being portrayed on TV. Blaine can do better.

Comment by Pickles – October 31, 2011 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry but didn’t you watch the last 2 seasons?

Comment by Me – October 31, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So now we’re adding a new character to this? So far, glee, you’ve been disappointing. I hope those first three episodes won’t be like the rest of the season. Yes I understand the glee project was to add more talent to the show–even though what I took from it was the WINNER, just the one, would be on Glee–but with Sugar, and Mercedes boyfriend, the foreign exchange student that’s coming, and now this guy? I just miss Finn in the story, Brittany and Artie together, and less over-the-top, somewhat unrealistic drama. The first season: Amazing. The second season: great. And I love Blaine. Can’t he and Kurt just stay together? The Love Triangle is starting to get old. Maybe it’s time for more complex story lines…like Mike’s in “Asian F” was good, different, out of the ordinary. Glee should bing that sort of thing back. Not like Mercedes, where now she feels like she’s being called out, or not being treated equal to Rachel. So she left. WHAT??? Mercedes is now one of my least favorite characters. And the second glee club…I hope it doesn’t take a big part in this. Or do something unexpected that’s GOOD, like when Quinn got pregnant–which brings me to Beth. Her and Puck’s storyline is ADORABLE. I can’t get enough of it! However, Quinn’s changed too much. I thought this season glee was going “back oto the basics”. Hmm, maybe tomorrow it will get better. I won’t stop watching, I’ll just be less excited about it. I really wouldn’t be surprised if none of this happens, this is just my own little fantasy world where everything is perfect (like Klaine, Fincel, Brit&Artie, Sam’s back for good & with Quinn, Sue hates Will & the glee club, etc.)

Comment by Nova – October 31, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i kind of like this whole love triangle thing. they dont just exist in the straight community, gay ppl have to deal with it too.

Comment by Madi – October 31, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone here’s busy worrying about the new guy and arguing over whether Blaine should be with him or Kurt when all I can think of is “holy hell, Kurt and Blaine are gunna have sex!!!” :D :P

Comment by Paige – October 31, 2011 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stop being mean, blaine is awesome, kurt is awesome and together they fricken rule!! I dunno who sebastian is yet cuz I’m in da uk nd ent seen dat 1 yet but kurt nd blaine r meant 4 each ova they r AWESOME!!

Comment by ghdcfgnm – October 31, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, so eveyone saying that Darren is hogging all the attention, It’s not his fault. He doesn’t write the script so if he get’s a lot of attention it’s because of Ryan and The writers for the show. And in my opinion, Glee has gotten WAY better ever since he started. So just shut up okay.

Comment by Jaymie – October 31, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hope Blaine and Kurt stay together cause there perfect for each other and The new dud looks like he has a bad attitude and Blaine doesn’t like guys with a bad attitude cause this guy looks like the type Blaine hates and also time again one of the creaters said he isnt breaking anyone up and that Klaine are solid just there going to have problems what relationship doesnt?

Comment by megan – October 31, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait is sebs last name still unknown? Cuz it would be a cowincidence if it was st. James… I heard rumors bout it being tht even grant sed it starts with ‘s’

Comment by Jackie M – October 31, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just wanna see them having sex.
    I’m a straigh girl and I love romance, but I wanna see them getting dirty. NOVEMBER 8 COME FASTER.

Comment by Naty – October 31, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • also they are singing duets later in the season so its going to be them staying together.

Comment by megan – October 31, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love u

Comment by tatyana – October 31, 2011 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish they would develop Blaine outside of his relationship with Kurt. So far, the only substance he has as a character is as “Kurt’s boyfriend”. I really want to like him and I see a lot of potential in him as a character. I think instead of making every single one of his plotlines revolve around Kurt, give Darren something more personal to work with and let his true acting chops shine through. For one, I think he poses the perfect opportunity for an unsupportive/abusive father storyline and, if done correctly, it could be something really meaningful. The relationship stuff is OK in moderation, but overall its pretty shallow and off base of what made Glee great to begin with: showcasing stories of underdogs undergoing hardships that its fans can relate to. I don’t know about anyone else, but I, unfortunately, cannot really relate to a fairy tale romance.

Comment by Sam – October 31, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope they develop Blaine’s character too. Maybe with him being in the musical with Rachel we’ll get to see how he is outside his relationship with Kurt, I have hope. But I do hope they stay together, I love Kurt.

Comment by imnosuperman – October 31, 2011 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love you kurt~ kkkkkk :Q..

Comment by scarlett – October 31, 2011 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know, it’s really sad that you have to sit in front of the computer and tear someone YOU DONT KNOW down just to feel good about yourself. So what if you dont like the characters the actors play?They’re exactly that; CHARACTERS. Enjoy the show, the actors, the music, and try to be less judgemental. God would’nt want you to be saying what you’re saying right now. IF you know what’s good for you, walk away from this post unless you have something nice to say. Don’t sink to other people’s levels. Ever heard of teen suicides? Some of them are caused by you, yes you right there, sitting there tearing someone down. GET A LIFE. What I have to say is: Blaine and Kurt, you guys are amazing actors and don’t pay attention to what anyone has to say. Keep sining. <3

Comment by Catherine – October 31, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is probably a comment no one will care about, seeing as the site IS TVline…but I just want Darren to leave this mess of a show and go make the Very Potter Threequel with the Starkids. I think out of all his many talents: acting, singing, dancing, guitar, violin, piano, etc, his songwriting is the most impressive BY FAR.

Comment by ac – October 31, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes,his songs are AMAZING, I can’t wait for him to release an album,And I really hope he can find time to make the very potter Threequal with team Starkid.On the other hand he seems to be happy to be on glee,well,that’s fair,Glee’s given him a lot of new opportunities.Hope he’ll be happy in whatever he does.

Comment by Aron – November 1, 2011 05:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha awesome to the last comment. I’d just like to say, you guys are all massive Glee fans right? I’m not a person that goes to the extent of following interviews and whatnot but I must say the one thing I don’t understand is; if you love the show so much, why do you all sit there in front of your computers or (as with my case) on your phones arguing with and complaining to eachother about what they should change, which character is the worst, and why the plots don’t make sense? Can’t you just enjoy the show? If you really hate it that much then I don’t understand why you watch it religiously, remote in hand, ready to fast forward the ads because you recorded it the night before and soon to watch it over and over again. Everyone has their own opinion and yes whilst it is true that the pen is mightier than the sword, why not focus that strength into something positive to say about something you love?

Comment by Candy – October 31, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • do any of u people realize you are all making generalizations, stereotypes, and allowing ur days to be ruined by what someone else says about a TV SHOW?! which probably wont be all that great after this season anyways?

Comment by Britta – October 31, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ever since I heard about this plotline I disliked it but can I change it? no. so I’ll just cling to the fact that it can possibly showcase more of Chris’ awesome acting skills, that’s all I care at this point.

Comment by Ana – October 31, 2011 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys are really in mature because it is just a tv show and Chris is just an actor. The only reason that they put this episode is because the show was off for a couple weeks and and they want to re-catch your attention. But even so I love the characters Kurt and Blaine and I love Glee.

Comment by Mlt – October 31, 2011 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! I tottaly agree with the people who love Klaine! They are perfect and that Sebastian guy is just going to ruin yet another happy couple, this is so going to be the quinn,finn,rachel love triangle alll over again!

Comment by Tuckeme – October 31, 2011 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pendeeeeeejo!

Comment by neko – October 31, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interesting how everyone feels the need to defend Darren Criss. If he’s such a great actor, even if you “know him” because you’ve hung out with him a couple times at shows how do you know he isn’t putting on a face for the public eye? All I know is that my roommates lived in the girl who was his girlfriend’s dorm before he hit it big. He’s not her boyfriend anymore and I, who try not to form judgments without knowing someone very well, can’t help it with what I’ve heard.

Comment by Lily – October 31, 2011 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • McKinley had seemed much better…
    Cus without Kurt, your heart aches…
    You dream about transferring there…
    But that is a big mistake.
    Just look at us prancing around you…
    Right here at Dalton’s door…
    Such attractive men surround you…
    What more is you lookin’ for?

Comment by serenadooo – October 31, 2011 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahahaha I get it. Sebastian. Ha. Nice one.

Comment by oh! – November 1, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great… another White cookie cutter gay. Why can’t we see some queer people of color? Or transgender individuals?

Comment by Vincent – October 31, 2011 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *cough*Alex*cough*

Comment by Sam – October 31, 2011 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow.. FINALLY people agree with me.. Kurt is WAY too gay!! As a gay young man myself, I think that she I mean he just makes that stereotype that much stronger that all gay men are like him.. Not all gay men are like him. I am not like him and I know that there are men like me out there and there should be more people aware of this.. Anyway, not to be a hater but Blaine and Sebastian sound like a better couple than Blaine and Kurt.#GOTEAMGLEE!!

Comment by Kevin – October 31, 2011 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Kurt and Blaine, I hope Kurt doesn’t get hurt but I think this will be an interesting story. I can’t believe the hate I’m reading. I love Kurt and I think he’s super sexy.

Comment by imnosuperman – October 31, 2011 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Chris and I think he’s super sexy, but there is something distinctly unattractive about a feminine boy in bondage shorts…

Comment by Eden – November 1, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well. I don’t give a damn, as long as Blaine stays on the show.

Comment by E – November 1, 2011 01:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • some of these comments are so funny! didn’t bother reading all of them, didn’t have enough time but just have to say to the arguers hey! we all love glee, settle down and enjoy whatever comes next kay? :)
    I sure will, whatever happens with this new bloke.

Comment by jaisy55 – November 1, 2011 03:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We all don’t love Glee,some of us are just fans following and supporting our favorite actors!!!

Comment by Ali – November 1, 2011 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good Lord people! It’s a silly TV show! Quit taking it all so seriously! I think some of you need to get out and get a real life if you can’t enjoy it for what it is. It’s a soap opera put to music. That’s all. :)

Comment by Jeff – November 1, 2011 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who the hell is Sebastian? where he come from. Blain can’t fall for him. disgusting.OMG, Kurt will be so sad. Why blain always do that? a salesman guy…Rachel…. then Sebastian.

NO ONE CAN BEAT KURT. He is the best part in glee. may be he is kinda girly but what happened? Everybody in this world is different.Chris Kolfer is a very good actor.We saw many gay charrecter which are girly/dramatic like him. but no one is better than him. Blain is perfect for Kurt. Without Klain glee is just black or gray.

KLAIN FOREVER.

Comment by orni – November 1, 2011 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chris Colfer, Blaine, Klaine.

Comment by Spellcheck – November 1, 2011 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anybody else think Blaine Anderson is a really hot name? I have some kind of weird name kink.

Comment by Eden – November 1, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SEBASTIAN’S LAST NAME IS SYLVESTER. CALLING IT RIGHT NOW. Everyone is saying “its St. James! Its St. James!” but NO. SYLVESTER. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS.

Comment by spoileralert – November 1, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post