Good news for Tweens, lusty moms, the gays, single ladies, closet reality junkies, and every other fan bloc currently planning to spend the remaining Wednesday and Thursday nights of 2011 tuning in to The X Factor. Fox’s latest talent competition has teamed up with Verizon to offer fans five different ways to cast their votes for
Drew Ryniewicz their favorite contestants.
According to the good folks at Fox, fans will be able to vote immediately after every performance show via the following methods:
* Twitter, where viewers can go to twitter.thexfactorusa.com, follow @TheXFactorUSA, and cast their votes via Direct Message
* Toll-free phone calls, with lines open for at least two hours after the end of live performance telecasts
* Text-messaging for Verizon Wireless customers
* Online at TheXFactorUSA.com, and via Facebook.com/TheXFactorUSA
* “The Xtra Factor App” on Verizon Android devices
Both online and Twitter voting will be limited to 50 votes per user ID.
How do you plan to vote (even if on the record, you’d never admit to voting)? Sound off below!