Exclusive

Revenge Exclusive Video: Watch Emily Unleash Her Fury on Daniel's Creepy College Pal

Emily Thorne continues her vigilant takedown of the Hamptons elite this week on ABC’s breakout hit Revenge. Only now there’s a new thorn in her side — one that’s certainly not part of the plan — in the form of her beau Daniel’s skeezy college roommate, Tyler.

So, how exactly will the undercover life-ruiner handle this latest obstacle? By doing what she does best, of course: public humiliation.

Revenge‘s Gabriel Mann Teases an ‘Explosive’ Takedown: ‘It Really Ups the Ante!’

Watch Emily VanCamp, Josh Bowman, Ashley Madekwe and guest star Ashton Holmes in action below in our exclusive clip, and see how it all plays out tonight at 10/9c on an all-new Revenge.

Loading video...

1. DL says:

I have to admit, I’m actually digging this show. It’s so smart in how despite being a drama, it also has an element of a procedural that viewers seem to love. The “revenge-of-the-week” plots are awesome and darkly satisfying in a way that’s similar to how I enjoy the “kill-of-the-week” on “Dexter.” It’s good stuff.

• lynn athey says:

most amazing show ever

• I love and agree with the dexter comment and I love revenge!! It is a great show and love how sneeky she is and so thoughht out. Wish I had her money and smarts to do that. It allows my mind to escape and that is what shows know need a way to escape reality.

• cilantro says:

agreed!

• Lauren says:

Totally agree. I didn’t think I’d be interested in this show since everyone was calling it a soap opera and I detest soaps but this show is so methodical and deliberate I love it. I don’t know how on earth they are going to have a second season but I’m loving every minute of season one.

2. Mitu says:

He got what he deserved…
    Great show!

3. Amy says:

Tyler deserved that after what he did. He’s not friend to Daniel. Can’t wait to see the episode.

4. Loni says:

I am so hooked on this show. I’ve been waiting for Wednesday night all week. :)

5. Paula says:

I originally thought this show would be kind of fun, but didn’t expect to love it as much as I do. It’s one of the shows I look forward to most each week. Love her taking down Tyler. But, really starting to get concerned about how Daniel ends up being affected by her revenge plot. I’ve really started to love him.

• Riley says:

Erm… he got shot in the pilot episode. That’s how he gets affected!

• Sina says:

Actually, we never saw who was shoot in the pilot. Neither Charlotte or Victoria got near the body, they just assumed it was Daniel. We didn’t see his face either. I think the creators of the show did that on purpose.

• JennaBC says:

Didn’t Daniel’s sister yell that it was Daniel? Jack’s brother, Declan found him right? Just what I thought I saw.

• Kimberly says:

Actually, in the pilot Declan is by the body and Victoria yelled at him “Get away from my son!” and then started screaming his name, while sitting next to the body.

6. Elizabeth says:

I love this show! Completely took me by surprise that it’s one of my absolute favorite new shows.
    I really, really hope Daniel is not the one who dies. I actually like him a lot; he’s turning out to be one of the characters I look forward to seeing every week. Plus, Joshua Bowman is easy on the eyes.

• SAM says:

Right now I hope that it’s Tyler who is in the sand. Fingers crossed!

• Ha says:

Now wouldn’t that be truly awesome! I will second your request that it is Tyler in the sand (but I would like to think that he leaves/dies earlier than that – I think this is just episode 6, which means we still have more than half of the first 13 to get to before he is long gone…)

• LG says:

Me too…can’t stand Tyler.

7. Spencer says:

Ugh! It’s about time! I hate that guy! But I love this show!!!!

8. eviltwit says:

Can’t wait for Tyler to get some comeuppance. He’s oh so creepy and obviously a super crap friend. However, I’m not sold on Emily and Daniel as a couple (if that is where they’re heading). He’s a bit hapless and just not smart enough to be her match. She’s clearly kind of brilliant and evil and I really love her. I’d like to see her with someone who has more going on between his ears.

• Meh says:

Would love her with Jack, but I think she likely has more in common (at least from a vengeance standpoint) with Nolan. REALLY hope that Nolan is not her brother…

• Saracen Riggins says:

I actually do kind of hope Nolan is her brother and I’ve been waiting for that. I think he looks a lot like Amanda, the child. Anyway – I’d be A-OK with it, as I don’t think she and Nolan have one stitch of chemistry as a potential couple.

• lacey says:

I love their scenes together but I never saw them as a potential couple. So if he turned out to be her brother I’m fine with that. As for the current love triangle I’m a little torn. Daniel, although not the brightest bulb in the bunch, is a pretty nice guy. I think Emily is developing feelings for him that will complicate her revenge scheme. Then there’s Jack who I wish I could just steal for myself. He’s so lovable and deserves some happiness!

• cilantro says:

You’re not supposed to be sold on Daniel and Emily as a couple. She’s not with Daniel because she actually loves him, she’s with him for revenge against Victoria.

9. raych says:

I am soo in love with Emily and I also like the Emily and Daniel aspect they r super cute I mean honestly those 2 have some sweet moments! T makes Emily seem almost human, the u dn choose who you love even when you are out for revenge!!!

10. caro brazil says:

i really love nolan and daniel, but c´mon….team JACKKK and amanda =)))

11. Paolo says:

Agreed…it was a surprise to me how much I look forward to Emily, et.al., in her revenge quest. I know it won’t always be so easy for her, but she’s the perfect actress for the role.

12. Paula says:

This show is the surprise for me this season.
    I’m really hook, and big kudos to Emily Van Camp, I know her from Everwood and there characters in revenge and Everwood are complete opposites.
    Can’t wait to the Tyler revenge tonight

13. Samantha says:

I like this show but I’m amazed at all the comments that people are really into it. I find myself forgetting about it every week.

• SAM says:

I thought that it would be something that I would watch but not be really into it but I am hooked. Dunno why – maybe because it’s just a really good soap opera and I am interested in all of the characters except for Jack’s bratty teenage brother. That actor is just one-note to me in this role so far.

• Hooked says:

I thought I would like the show but I actually love it. In fact, if I miss an episode I go into the office early on Thursday to watch it before business hours. I am really glad they are giving us a full season. It would be great for more of it to “look” like the Hamptons, but that is a small quibble. They are giving us excellent tv each week on this show and delivering comeuppance in creative ways other than death… Can’t wait until Emily sinks her teeth into Tyler. That creepy “friend” has been nothing but trouble and deserves everything the Hamptons, Emily, and Nolan can cook up for him. Sadly Tyler seemed all too eager to work for Grayson Global, so I think they are truly going to need to kill him off to get rid of him (why not let him take Ashley too)…

14. Mel says:

I wasn’t planning on watching it, but my roommate DVR’d the pilot and just happened to be home when she finally got around to watching. It sucked us both in!

It’s akin to the classic night soaps like Dynasty, but the darker themes have kept it from getting too campy.

15. Tabitha says:

Emily Van Camp continues to SHINE in this role. A.Maz.Ing.

16. John says:

Like most of you, I watched it on a lark and then found myself getting REALLY into it. I do love the procedural-esque format, and actually find myself going “GIT ‘EM!” out loud at the beginning of each episode when Emily/Amanda chooses her next target.

17. Robin says:

Love this show. Cannot wait to watch it tonight!

18. Riley says:

I watched it solely for its claim to be loosely based upon The Count of Monte Cristo, which is one of my favourite books of all time.

The In Media Res scene in the pilot completely sucked me in, killing off the main character and then making us like/love him after-the-fact seems like a classic Greek tragedy.

But yeah, along with Dexter, it’s one of the few shows I’m actually excited about each week.

19. Aidan says:

ahhhh loved it! another brilliant scene and brilliant performance by Emily Van Camp!

20. angelina davirro says:

This show is very smart and vindictive!! My fav new show!!

21. Bee says:

tyler is almost like the georgina sparks of revenge lol

22. LeAnn says:

Like so many others, my husband and I got hooked on this show and were not expecting it to be as good as it is! I love seeing all of the positive comments though and really hope it’s renewed for more seasons. Big fan of the Jack/Amanda potential but curious to see what Jack’s reaction is going to be when he ultimately finds out who she really is. I also hope he doesn’t turned away by her whole “big money” and bitchiness act she’s portraying as Emily.

23. Stephen says:

God, I love this show. I actually used it as a sermon illustration a week ago.

24. Heather says:

Awesome show n So addicting!!!

25. Ronda says:

I absolutely LOVE this show. I’ve not found a show that I look forward to watching as much as this one in a long time and I agree I HOPE that even though Tyler is a pain in the old toosh, I hope it’s him in the sand and not Daniel… I adore Daniel and I’d hate to see the good guy end up that way… Love this show!!!! Kudos to the writers.

26. Laurel says:

YESSS! It’s nice to see Tyler FINALLY get some payback.
    Revenge has turned out to be a great show.
    I use to enjoy Emily VanCamp on Everwood I’m glad to see her get a new show. I hope it’s renewed for another season.

27. Lorraine says:

My husband and I are both hooked on this show! I’m not a big fan of TV, usually out every night at meetings. My husband is another story, usually glued to sports channels. But Revenge has got us actually taking time together on Wed evenings together enjoying the show!!

28. Nathalie says:

I love the show, but the editing for sound sucks big time, anytime talk and music come together you can’t understand anything.

29. Elanor says:

I love this show – the only thing I’m bugged about is eventually she will have taken revenge on anyone and then where does the plot go? I think there are really only 3 or 4 more people who she needs to “get”, Victoria, Conrad, and Frank.
    Where does the plot go after that?

I’d like to get much more of this!!!!

• SAM says:

Then she can try to protect herself when they come after her. ;-)

• Ann Marie says:

I think the writers and producers are so great they will figure out something for next season. After all they brought in the syc doc,the district attorney, and Tyler so I’m sure there will be more. Both my husband and I are addicted and I really didn’t think he would like it but he is hooked too!

30. kimmidimy says:

I have never looked forward to seeing the next episode of a series as I do this one.
    Love REVENGE!!!!

31. jacqui says:

i love this show i cant get enough but i hope they don’t cancel it like they do all the good shows. they get you hooked and then cancel it.

32. alicia says:

this show is one of the best….every episode leavesme wanting more..it definetly has made wednesday a day to look forward to…

33. Fabiola Sarkis says:

I love this show so much, I’ve got my husband hocked. He is now watching “Revenge” for change than Fox News. I cannot wait for the next episode. Love Revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Margaret says:

We were a bit skeptical with the never-ending commercials for this show for about two months before it started. We watched the pilot and thought we would have great fun criticizing and poking fun at the show. We couldn’t have been more surprised when we actually loved it!! We find ourselves looking forward to the show all week long and as my daughter left for her college classes this morning we hi-fived and smiled and said “Revenge tonight”. This show is THE BEST!! Can’t wait!!

35. Rhonda Reedy says:

This and one other show are my favorites this year!!! I haven’t seen a show so well written and acted in YEARS! And it is not predictable! At first I thought revenge sounded depressing and too violent but the way the show presents everything is very tasteful and intelligent. And most of the people deserve exactly what they get. The only complaint I have is that innocent people like Charlotte and Daniel get hurt. That sort of makes Emily as bad as Victoria and Grayson. But I’m sure we’ll see more of her backstory that made her so cold and tough. She sure learned to fight somewhere! I like Jack but I truly LOVE Nolan!!! I like his preppy dressing and his savvy and intelligence and how he knows “Amanda” right off when no one else has a clue. He knows Emily’s true agenda yet stands up to her and isn’t afraid and he still likes her. He has already helped her alot. I think he wants her to be with Jack. I only want that if he turns out to be her brother. I think Nolan deserves some romance on the show! Awesome character! FABULOUS SHOW!!!!! CAN’T WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY NIGHTS :)

36. Todd says:

You GO, Em!!! Do Not mess with Miss Thorn!!! heeheee!! Love her & Nolan!!!

37. Mystic says:

I loved the Pilot and also like Emily VanCamp so had too watch. It would be awesome if Nolan was her brother and would explain why he made sure she had 49% of his company and he is looking out for her but I wish he would tell her.
    I think Jack and Amanda would be better together as Daniel doesn’t have an intelligent thought in his head. I like Declan w the disposable daughter and Tyler needs to go.
    On the Pilot when someone is shot I was looking and the shooter looks like Jack

• Christine says:

It’s possible that Nolan is her brother, but that wouldn’t really have anything to do with her owning 49% of his company. Her father invested in Nolan’s company, and was presumably given that portion of the company as part of the initial deal.

I do however wonder if it is public knowledge that Emily’s father owned 49% of Nolan’s company. I’m not sure how it works in cases of terrorism of treason, but I would think that the family members of the plane crash would have sued in civil court. Wouldn’t they have taken all of his assets?

Also, I’m pretty sure it was Jack standing over the body, in the pilot, But I don’t think that he was the shooter. I thought maybe he had just found the body there, or had possibly witnessed what had happened.

38. Nancy says:

Maybe Tyler is her secret son???

39. The Queen says:

This show is great so well written & Bravo! To producers. The cast excellent! Victoria, will get her’s last she’s a hot mess Daniel needs to put his backstabbing friend OUT!

40. Thereza says:

I am really Enjoying this show!!!

41. G says:

This weeks ‘Ask Aussiello’ (on this site!!) said that Danielle might not be dead…that the producers left it open ended for a reason…love Daniel & hope he lives!!

42. holly says:

LOVE Daniel! I sooooooo do not want to see him killed. I also find Emily to be a very likeable sociopath… let us not forget; she isn’t exacly sane. So maybe neither Jack not Daniel should be with her. HATE HATE HATE Tyler! He isn’t even an enjoyable villain to watch like Frank. I don’t like wathing him at all and would never get tired of punching his face. LOL

43. Davis says:

I think Tyler has a secret love affair with / for Daniel,and at the engagement party he tries to kill Daniel.

44. mamaLarson3 says:

My brother’s theory about Tyler is that he’s actually Emily’s ‘Inside Man’ in the Grayson Manor. I thought he was full of silliness, but then I started to think about it and now it actually does make a little sense. He’s like her failsafe if someone starts to catch on to her plot.

45. Diana says:

Why is Tyler so maniacally evil……..I don’t get it…….Why is Daniel so naieve………….HELP?

46. a. says:

I’ve always disliked Emily VanCamp and I was VERY sceptical about her being a lead in a show like this, but I have to agree with most of the people commenting here – I am completely hooked on the show and she fits the character spot on!

47. Toni says:

I loved Emily VanCamp ever since she was on Everwood. I was so disappointed when that show ended but this show is definitely worth the sacrifice! Its so much better, Im addicted & Dying for next week, an hour of this show just does not seem like enough!

48. Les C says:

I absolutely LOVE this show. Keep trying to get friends and coworkers to watch so I can talk to someone about the shows on Thursdays. Time for Tyler to go…he’s ugly, creepy and nuts (beating his head against the post-ugh!!)
    Like Daniel but he’s a little too ‘sheltered’ for Emily…I’d much rather see her with Jack, a real man! Nolan is like a nice nerdy cousin, that’s all.
    Waiting to see how Emily takes out Frank after he beat on Nolan (surprised Nolan didn’t think about the cameras) and then goes after Tyler. Please take out Tyler first…I really do not like him!

49. DJ says:

I think Tyler is similar to Matt Damon’s character in “The Talented Mr. Ripley”. I think he has been slowly trying to integrate himself into Daniel’s life by pretending he comes from money and brown nosing Daniel’s parents. Tyler is technically living with the Graysons, working for Mr. Grayson, wearing Daniel’s suit, and dating the Grayson’s party planner.

50. Jessie B. G. says:

how did emily thorne get so much money?