How I Met Your Mother First Look Video: Watch Katie Holmes Channel Her Inner Slutty Pumpkin

Get More: Previews, Video

Next Monday at 8/7c, Ted finally reconnects with his Slutty Pumpkin, Naomi (played by Katie Holmes), on CBS’ How I Met Your Mother, and TVLine’s got a sneak peek at the not-so-perfect reunion.

Halloween Hot Shots: See Who’s Dressed as What on Secret Circle, HIMYM and 9 Other Shows

It’s been years since Ted first laid eyes on the scantily clad gal at a rooftop Halloween party, and it appears time has not been their friend. While Naomi thinks they fit together like two puzzle pieces, Ted just can’t get in sync with her. Even hand-holding presents a problem!

Check out the awkward twosome in action below! And, as an extra Halloween treat, get a preview of Robin taunting Barney about being part Canadian!

Loading video...
Loading video...
Loading video...

Comments (16)

• Hope the episode will be better than that. I know there’s less than 2 minutes of footage in there, but I didn’t laugh once… I can’t be the only one.

Comment by jack – October 26, 2011 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t usually laugh at HIMYM, but that second clip was pretty funny.
      (Also, this could have turned into a Most Interesting Man meme…)

Comment by Michael – October 26, 2011 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It wasn’t. After all that hype, the episode was boring and a little awkward. It wasn’t one of the better episodes, unfortunately.

Comment by Adrienne – November 1, 2011 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought it was cute, I think it will be a lot better in the course of the show though.

Comment by Stacey – October 26, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked it…proof that the longer you think you want something/someone…the more likely it is they’ll never live up to what you wanted them to be. Plus, he had to stop being a hanging chad in order to meet the Mom some day, right?

Comment by megslin – October 26, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh I wonder if her dad watches…oh wait I mean her husband!

Comment by jake – October 26, 2011 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TOO FUNNY!!!!!!

Comment by Pinky – October 27, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • L Ron is dead… oh you meant Tom, sorry!

Comment by Lil Jo – October 27, 2011 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Barney’s Dad has some Canadian Roots…LOVE IT. That will be hilarious!

Comment by Caiti – October 26, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think this looks very good.
    Looking forward to it.

Comment by Svenja – October 27, 2011 02:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for the show! Clips are great and wow, I was able to view them from Canada. Thanks TVLine and CBS!

Comment by Nadine – October 27, 2011 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These clips also work from europe too! Legendary.

This episode looks really funny and I’m happy the pumpkin girl from the first season gets her story resolved.

Comment by Jeff – October 27, 2011 05:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw, that’s so sad that he doesn’t seem to like her after all those years of waiting for her! That said, I’m excited to see Barney and Robin’s story in this one. Robin has a lot of Canadian jokes to get back at him for!

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – October 27, 2011 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who is doing the voiceover on the first clip? Doesn’t sound like either Ted or Future Ted? Did I miss something?

Looking forward to the episode!

Comment by JZ – October 27, 2011 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too noticed that the voiceover did not sound like Bob Saget anymore, what happened?!?

Comment by Christy – October 30, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After watching the second clip, which is almost 50 secs of pure Ted voice over, I think it’s safe to say the voice over from the beginning of the first clip is also Ted’s thoughts. Love this show, it just doesn’t get old for me still amkes me giggle :)

Comment by Katy – October 31, 2011 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post