Watch Happy Endings' Halloween Episode Now!

Can’t wait for Happy Endings‘ hilarious Halloween adventure to knock on your door this Wednesday at 9:30/8:30c? Good news — the entire episode of the underrated ABC comedy is streaming on Yahoo TV.

As Casey Wilson teased to us back in September, Penny and Max are sporting a conjoined “new mother and baby” costume that is so “wrong,” you have to see it to believe it.

Happy Endings Exclusive: Party Down‘s Ken Marino Set to Play [Spoiler]’s Shrink

Elsewhere, Dave and Alex go for oldies, but classics — Austin Powers and Marilyn Monroe, respectively — while Bacon Jane, eggless, and Brad get more than they anticipated while house-sitting in the suburbs. (Lesson learned: Never get between a kid and their candy.)

Check out the episode below and then hit the comments to share your favorite funny moments.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. melanie says:

ABC is giving this show away like this? if i was a fan of this show, i would prep myself to say good bye to those characters, it will be cancelled by the end of the season if it even goes that far!!!!

• Joe Bua says:

A number of recent online stunts have proven wrong your assumption that giving it away will result in lower ratings. Quite the opposite, in fact.

• Chris says:

Agreed – New Girl was leaked like 2 weeks prior to it’s premier and it is one of the most watched shows this season

• Bee says:

yes, it’s actually kind of super strange how shows that were released online early like new girl, revenge, suburgatory, once upon a time all did well in the ratings from the start. even the secret circle was released and it outperformed the much hyped ringer’s premiere.

• Jason S. says:

not super strange at all!! They are creating web buzz which has people talking about the show to their friends and family.

2. Christopher Forst says:

Happy Endings is one of the most original shows I’ve seen in a very long time. Each episode is original and the the jokes are non-stop. This show will be around for a long time and I can’t wait to see where the writers go with each character. Probably my favorite show on TV right now, and I watch A LOT of primetime TV

3. Kate says:

Freaken hilarious episode, loved the costumes as well, I NEED MORE NOW!!!!!

• ziggy says:

I know what you mean….I could watch a weekend marathon of this show and still be laughing at all the witty, original, absurd jokes! SUCH a great show.

4. Jonathan says:

I cant wait to see your penis”

also the baby hands? amazeballs

5. ziggy says:

I loved “weird gay turkey party” and “who bacons somebody?!”

6. kaye says:

I loved this! I couldn’t stop laughing. Halloween episodes are so fun.

7. Jayme says:

I was already excited for this episode but getting a chance to watch it earlier is like scoring a full size candy bar when trick or treating. Definitely lived up to my expectations.

Also did Max and his little baby hands remind anyone else of Nickelodeon’s Weinerville?

8. RKron says:

This episode was amaahzing, but I’m still going to rewatch it on wednesday. Love me some Happy Endings. Max FTW!

9. Paige says:

I had to give in and watch this episode now (though I’ll still watch it when it airs too). Did not disappoint! Poor Dave as not ‘Elton John” lol.

Not sure why they released this episode early, but didn’t ABC just order 6 more episodes of the series? So I thought that was a good sign.

10. Adrienne says:

Loved it!

Max: No one is close enough to high five you.

Penny: Your weird gay turkey party is going to have to wait!

11. Mark says:

Happy Endings is making me laugh more than anything else on tv this season, I’m loving this show more and more every week!

12. Brandon says:

awesome! now i have nothing to look forward to on wendnesday. I guess i will just have to rewatch it lol

13. emily says:

I’m glad they put this up! I’m never home on Wednesday nights so now I don’t have to watch it on Hulu with commercials.

14. bob says:

happy endings is doing ok in the ratings, it gets about a 3.0 demo rating, which is about a 40% loss from modern family (ok thats bad), but still on par with the middle and suburgatory (good), and perhaps even more importantly, it’s bringing around the same numbers as cougar town typically did toward the middle and close of its past season (good). i’m guessing it gets a full season this year beyond the 13 ep order, and, depending on ratings later in the season, it will get some kind of contingent renewal which will see it getting a premiere later in the 2012-2013 season to replace failed shows. i’m optimistic overall.