Watch Happy Endings' Halloween Episode Now!

Get More: Previews, Video

Can’t wait for Happy Endings‘ hilarious Halloween adventure to knock on your door this Wednesday at 9:30/8:30c? Good news — the entire episode of the underrated ABC comedy is streaming on Yahoo TV.

As Casey Wilson teased to us back in September, Penny and Max are sporting a conjoined “new mother and baby” costume that is so “wrong,” you have to see it to believe it.

Happy Endings Exclusive: Party Down‘s Ken Marino Set to Play [Spoiler]‘s Shrink

Elsewhere, Dave and Alex go for oldies, but classics — Austin Powers and Marilyn Monroe, respectively — while Bacon Jane, eggless, and Brad get more than they anticipated while house-sitting in the suburbs. (Lesson learned: Never get between a kid and their candy.)

Check out the episode below and then hit the comments to share your favorite funny moments.

Comments (26)

• ABC is giving this show away like this? if i was a fan of this show, i would prep myself to say good bye to those characters, it will be cancelled by the end of the season if it even goes that far!!!!

Comment by melanie – October 24, 2011 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A number of recent online stunts have proven wrong your assumption that giving it away will result in lower ratings. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Comment by Joe Bua – October 24, 2011 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed – New Girl was leaked like 2 weeks prior to it’s premier and it is one of the most watched shows this season

Comment by Chris – October 24, 2011 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Also, Once Upon a Time was put on IMDb earlier in the week and was huge.

Comment by occono – October 24, 2011 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes, it’s actually kind of super strange how shows that were released online early like new girl, revenge, suburgatory, once upon a time all did well in the ratings from the start. even the secret circle was released and it outperformed the much hyped ringer’s premiere.

Comment by Bee – October 24, 2011 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • not super strange at all!! They are creating web buzz which has people talking about the show to their friends and family.

Comment by Jason S. – October 24, 2011 11:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy Endings is one of the most original shows I’ve seen in a very long time. Each episode is original and the the jokes are non-stop. This show will be around for a long time and I can’t wait to see where the writers go with each character. Probably my favorite show on TV right now, and I watch A LOT of primetime TV

Comment by Christopher Forst – October 24, 2011 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love the show too! It’s just weird that ABC gave away Happy Endings for free… HE is already struggling in ratings :(

Comment by Jenna – October 24, 2011 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No its not its get 7 million an episode that pretty good

Comment by Jon – October 24, 2011 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No its not 7 million an episode

Comment by Mike – October 24, 2011 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • yes. yes it is.

Comment by kyle. – October 25, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • TV by the numbers says this will be renewed in may 2012

Comment by Mike – October 24, 2011 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Freaken hilarious episode, loved the costumes as well, I NEED MORE NOW!!!!!

Comment by Kate – October 24, 2011 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know what you mean….I could watch a weekend marathon of this show and still be laughing at all the witty, original, absurd jokes! SUCH a great show.

Comment by ziggy – October 24, 2011 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cant wait to see your penis”

LOL LOL

also the baby hands? amazeballs

Comment by Jonathan – October 24, 2011 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved “weird gay turkey party” and “who bacons somebody?!”

Comment by ziggy – October 24, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved this! I couldn’t stop laughing. Halloween episodes are so fun.

Comment by kaye – October 24, 2011 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was already excited for this episode but getting a chance to watch it earlier is like scoring a full size candy bar when trick or treating. Definitely lived up to my expectations.

Also did Max and his little baby hands remind anyone else of Nickelodeon’s Weinerville?

Comment by Jayme – October 24, 2011 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This episode was amaahzing, but I’m still going to rewatch it on wednesday. Love me some Happy Endings. Max FTW!

Comment by RKron – October 24, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had to give in and watch this episode now (though I’ll still watch it when it airs too). Did not disappoint! Poor Dave as not ‘Elton John” lol.

Not sure why they released this episode early, but didn’t ABC just order 6 more episodes of the series? So I thought that was a good sign.

Comment by Paige – October 24, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved it!

Max: No one is close enough to high five you.

Penny: Your weird gay turkey party is going to have to wait!

Comment by Adrienne – October 24, 2011 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy Endings is making me laugh more than anything else on tv this season, I’m loving this show more and more every week!

Comment by Mark – October 24, 2011 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awesome! now i have nothing to look forward to on wendnesday. I guess i will just have to rewatch it lol

Comment by Brandon – October 24, 2011 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad they put this up! I’m never home on Wednesday nights so now I don’t have to watch it on Hulu with commercials.

Comment by emily – October 25, 2011 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • happy endings is doing ok in the ratings, it gets about a 3.0 demo rating, which is about a 40% loss from modern family (ok thats bad), but still on par with the middle and suburgatory (good), and perhaps even more importantly, it’s bringing around the same numbers as cougar town typically did toward the middle and close of its past season (good). i’m guessing it gets a full season this year beyond the 13 ep order, and, depending on ratings later in the season, it will get some kind of contingent renewal which will see it getting a premiere later in the 2012-2013 season to replace failed shows. i’m optimistic overall.

Comment by bob – October 25, 2011 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post