Exclusive

Exclusive Chuck Video: Morgan Vs. the... Vase?!

The wait is (almost) over: Chuck‘s fifth and final season launches Friday, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the newly-rebranded Keystone Cops, er, Carmichael Industries in action.

Chuck Spoiler Alert: Fresh Intel About the Premiere!

From the looks of it, Mr. Intersect himself, Morgan, has been put in charge of the all-important Ceramics Department — and the unlikely spy is cracking under the pressure.

Meanwhile, Carmichael’s unofficial accountant, Sarah, is facing her own set of challenges balancing the company’s books.

The gang’s got 13 episodes to pull it all together. Can they do it?! Watch the vid below and post your predictions in the comments!

1. Sheldon says:

Too EXCITED :) Bring on the 28th!

2. Michael says:

I’ve been watching this sneak peeks like none other that I feel like I’ve already seen the whole premiere! I JUST CAN’T WAIT!

3. Michaela says:

It needs some Jeffster fun, but soo excited for the premiere!

• Asha says:

I’m pretty much 100% certain that all of my favorite Chuck scenes have been set to the music of Jeffster. I can’t wait for this show to come back but 13 episodes it feels like too few! I almost wish we didn’t know this was the last season. Now it just feels hopeless. No matter how awesome the show is, there will never be more. :(

4. Ashlie says:

Keystone cops? RAD! My great grandfather was an original keystone cop! Can’t wait for chuck!

5. Donald says:

Chuck is awesome! :-)

Looking forward to the premiere.

Very sorry to see it nearing the end.

Need more Subway campaigns! At least need to convince them to extend the final season to a full one.

6. Andy says:

I have been rewatching all the previous seasons. Hopefully I finish before Friday!!

7. Sarah says:

Omg yayyy so pumped for CHUCK!!!!! Been waiting for ever….. Hope to c u soon CHUCK BARTOUSKI!!!! Oooooo ans SARAH BARTOUSKI!!!!!!!! I just cany believe that morgan is the inersectmow kinda sad but interested…. :)

8. Sarah says:

Omg yayyy so pumped for CHUCK!!!!! Been waiting for ever….. Hope to c u soon CHUCK BARTOUSKI!!!! Oooooo ans SARAH BARTOUSKI!!!!!!!! I just cany believe that morgan is the inersect now kinda sad but interested…. :)

9. Diane says:

Can’t wait! Catching up on Season 4 now! Best show EVER!!!

10. Lisa says:

NBC is going to have to move Grimm to another day. I refuse to give up Supernatural & Fringe for Grimm on Friday.

11. Lisa says:

Looking forward to some Adam Baldwin :)

• Ada says:

Did you know he’s almost 50? Still smoking hot if you ask me. I love me some John Casey. I don’t know what I love more, his love of Reagan era America or his Jayne Cobb like love of guns. Aw who am I kidding? It’s how sexy he looks wielding a rifle.

• Ali says:

I saw a recent picture Adam posted on his twitter feed. He was standing next to Johnny Knoxville from Jackass and Johnny looked like he was Adam’s dad. Adam is aging wonderfully and is SO much fun to watch. I can’t wait to see what gig he lands next.

• Scott says:

As I read in a recap of “Chuck vs the Tic-Tac”, the writer said, “…and we all know the 1989 Adam Baldwin, due to his unholy pact with the devil, looks very much like today’s Adam Baldwin.” That just made me laugh

12. Ali says:

Me too! yay for Adam being back with us on a weekly basis. Aren’t you excited to see what show he gets on next! I can’t wait to see where he’ll pop up. I wish JW would do a firefly spinoff.

13. Mdz says:

Can’t wait!!! :D

14. KT says:

How can they end such a great show?!!!!!! What will I do???

15. Vannesa says:

Sad it’s going to be the last season…but can’t wait to see how the show goes out. :D

Woo Hoo…can’t wait.

16. Ali says:

17. Jerri says:

Wow, Casey spoke more here than he did in previous seasons. I hope this season will focus more on Casey. we’ve only got 13 episodes. :( Unless there’s a miracle and Chuck gets renewed because of the stellar ratings

18. Eluss says:

I can’t wait!!!!! But just 13 episodes?? :( I will love to see, i don’t know, 100??? Jajajaja… Chuck and Sarah for ever!

19. Cash says:

I’m having a hard time getting excited for Intersect-Morgan. I like Morgan, he’s a funny guy, but I was happy with the way things were.

• Scott says:

This is just a guess, but I don’t think it will last more than 4 or 5 episodes. From what I understand, there will be another problem w/the Intersect & Morgan. Volkeroff lost his mind, Daddy-B/Orion went nuts, Shaw went good to bad – Intersect made worse, Greta’s started being to robotic and following orders to the letter and everything else be D—-, etc. Basically Chuck is the only one this has worked with.